Replay || Minecraft Youtubers...

By 1rene_1

Skeppy had died. Just a day ago, the virus finally took control of him. And yet, here he is, alive and well... More

Context
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (aw yiss)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Ending 1
Ending 2

Chapter 11

2.1K 102 67
By 1rene_1

Dream's POV
You don't notice little things like how long hallways were until you get chased down in them. As a practitioner of parkour, losing these men should've been easy. Both Techno and I had a pretty good speed. Not to mention, the guards were all older, and weighed down by heavy gear. However, they were obviously trained to chase teenage boys down absurdly long hallways. It was strange to me that they hadn't used their guns yet. It was almost as if they weren't allowed to shoot.

After a series of quick sharp turns and strategic movements, we had lost them. The guards had lagged behind us. At this point, my ankles were about to give out. They were throbbing in aches and pains. We decided that making a beeline to the cafeteria was a horrible idea and sneaking there was far more efficient.

Just then, someone grabbed my shoulder, I spun around, ready to smack them, only to see A6d.

"A6d?" I whispered, surprised to see him. He shushed me, before throwing his arms around my body.

"Thank god, you guys are alive," he murmured.

Techno yanked us into an empty classroom just as a guard walked past.

"Save your reunion for later," he whispered angrily. We gave him a sheepish grin.

"Did you guys get the message?" A6d asked. I nodded.

"We can get through the cafeteria. It's the fastest way,"

Just then, we heard someone yelling outside the room. Peeking out, we noticed a blonde, freshman boy, being grabbed by a much larger guard.

"I don't even have a mark, you jerk! Let me go!" he yelled, thrashing violently against the other man. He didn't even budge. He just continued dragging the kid. If we waited for the guard to leave, we can get to the cafeteria, which was just around the corner.

I turned to Techno, only to see his eyes widened in shock.

"That's Tommy!" he murmured, his voice sounded incredibly frantic, "I have to get him!"

He began moving, I grabbed his arm and yanked him back down.

"Are you crazy? We can't take that man!" A6d nodded in agreement.

He stared back at me, disbelief was visible on his face, "If that was Bad, you would save him,"

I opened my mouth to speak, but couldn't find the right words. I glanced over to A6d, who looked back, his face read, what do we do?

Techno's brows furrowed, yet, his face wasn't angry. Just sad and a little scared. The most emotion I've ever seen him have.

"I'm gonna get Tommy and pass him to you. Just grab him and go, I'll lead the guy away."

I opened my mouth to speak, but he jumped up and barged out the door before I could stop him. Cursing inwardly, I ran out after him.

Techno tackled the man, practically throwing himself at the guy. The guard let out a surprised grunt.

During this movement, the man's grasp weakened on Tommy, who squirmed out. I looked at A6d, motioning him to go. He bit his lips before grabbing Tommy and taking off.

The man looked at us. His eyes held an indiscernible emotion.

"Mask and Pinky," he growled lowly, then he smirked.

"You should cooperate, I get paid more if I take you two alive."

He reached to his belt and pulled out a large baton. It charged with electricity. Visible blue sparks flew off. Yikes.

With a sharp lunge, the man slammed the baton downwards between us. He then turned to Techno, jabbing forward. He ducked, it barely missed his cheek. I stepped forward, kicking the man behind the knee. To my surprise he didn't even budge.

The guard laughed, "just give up, make this easy for both of us."

He whipped around, slashing with his baton as he did. I felt the electricity from behind my mask. Just then, Techno pounced on him, grabbing both of his arms. The guard visibly strained against his grip.

"Go!" He yelled to me. I knew I couldn't do anything.

A6d's POV:
Looping around the corner, I rushed into the cafeteria. There were only two other people in the room. One was wearing a large pair of shades, the other had a white headband. I quickly moved past them, praying they wouldn't say anything. They didn't.

The boy, who I know as Tommy, was crying. I couldn't blame him. After what he saw back there, who wouldn't cry? I wanted to cry myself. We bustled into the bathroom. There was a single, large window.

I climbed atop the sink, pulling the kid up first.

"Get out the window, go to the truck."

He nodded silently. As he moved, I heard the sound of guards pouring in.

"Glasses! Did you see two people running inside here?" A deep voice said. I tensed up, beckoning Tommy to hurry.

"No sir," a British accented voice responded. I sighed in relief. Thank you. After Tommy crawled out, I followed him.

Wilbur's POV:
Fear and tension pooled in my gut. So far, only Skeppy, Bad, and another kid has made it. My nerves were going haywire with each moment that passed.

A friend of mine, and a fellow project, Spifey, was on the lookout. He made sure no one came around to the back. Skeppy was comforting Bad, who seemed to be crying. The other kid was completely silent, with a guilty look on his face. I watched in anticipation, hoping to see A6d, Dream, and Techno.

Suddenly, I saw a familiar blonde pop out of the window from the side. He ran over, tears streaming down his face. Tommy. Just then, A6d came around the corner as well.

Bad jumped up from the cargo bed and pulled the French man into a hug. Skeppy helped Tommy up onto the car. He gave him a sympathetic smile. Tommy just sniffled.

I heard Spifey call from the other side, "Is that everyone?"

"Two more!" I yelled back. He gave me a frown.

"We have to go soon, they're bound to check the back eventually."

"Just a couple more minutes, please!" Bad begged, "Techno and Dream are still in there!"

Tommy seemed to cry harder, "it's my fault," he murmured. A6d shushed him, patting him on the back.

We waited a couple more minutes. No one. Spifey sighed, "We have to go!"

I tried to reason with him again, "Techno and Dream are 8.5 and 9, we can't leave them behind!"

"We're putting everyone in danger! I have people at the camp who need us, Wilbur!"

I didn't know what to say. There was a good chance they were already captured. Skeppy looked at me, his eyes were pleading me to wait.

"I-"

Just then, Spifey ran over,

"WE HAVE TO GO THEY'RE COMING!"

"Sorry Bad," I said, he gave a wail in distress.

I turned up the speed. Spifey hopped into the passenger. A group of people began approaching.

"They have guns!" A6d yelled.

"Don't worry about it," Spifey responded. He casted a protective barrier. The bullets ricocheted right off. The guard continued to approaching the truck. They began getting closer and closer.

Just then, one of the guards screamed. Then another, then another. They stopped moving before backing off from something. Suddenly, they dropped their guns and whimpered in fear. Pure horror filled their eyes.

Dream stepped out of the door behind them. His veins glowing a pale luminescent green. He mouthed the words to us;

"Get out of here, NOW."

I complied.

Character Profile: Spifey
Status: Project
Alignment: Outlaw
Ability: Barrier
Threat Level: 7/10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 5.1K 21
-DreamNotFound/Gream Fanfiction- #1 in mincraftyoutubers #1 in saddness #1 wilbursoot ~~~~ To be honest, George never really cared about all th...
189K 5.6K 29
TRIGGER WARNING FOR SELF HARM, ED, DEPRESSION, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE Tommyinnit, the famous twitch streamer, has a lot going on behind the cameras. He...
94.3K 3.4K 28
(Y/N) is a small streamer that goes by (Y/U) that almost no one knows, a girl who looks up to the main MCYT creators from afar. One day, the youtuber...
490 53 21
#219 in skephalo!! #207 in skephalo :D 3/24/23 100 views!!! 4/8/23 Bad and skeppy are childhood friends, somehow skeppys never went to bads house. On...