๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ...

By purple_luna97

"๐“ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ." ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
SPECIAL CHAPTER
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

07

532 38 1
By purple_luna97

• 07 - BE SICK OF THE SIGHT OF •
Sense of dislike.

| Nisha's POV |

"I'm really sorry guys. I didn't even defend you all to that Abby and her friends." Naomi said and duck her head at the process.

We are now already in our dorm, here in our mini dining area after that commotions at the middle of the hallways and our conversation finds its way to what happened a while ago.

"It's okay beside you shouldn't be in this mess. What happened earlier is enough." I said smiling at her.

"It's just, that Abby is getting in my nerves. How can she and her group blocked us in the hallways and calls us weak? If I really didn't hold myself. I might curse at her." Naomi claimed as her eyes rolls. By the mention of 'curse' makes me think that there's more meaning about that. I just gave her a smile to say that it's fine and it cause her to sigh before nodding her head.

I gaze to South. "Who really are they anyway?" I asked curiously and I also saw how Naomi looks at South to wait for her to answer.

"Abby, the daughter of Melpomene. Top 2 in the whole class of Virgo. Axlle and Hazel, both children of Euterpe. Axlle is top 5 while Hazel is top 8. They are known here as children of songs, poetry and tragedy or entertainment since it is what they're parents are." South replied sipping on her drink after she just finished eating.

Euterpe, one of the Mousai. Goddess or protector of songs and elegiac poetry.

"Uhm.. can someone explain about the system here? Like how to get to that top ranking?" now it is Naomi's turn to ask that South quickly replied.

"Every year, there's this Máchi Katátaxis or the ranking battle for every students in classes Virgo and Ursa since we are so many. By that we will know our sections.

Máchi Katátaxis, it is when the students in classes Virgo and Ursa show their powers, abilities, potential and intelligence. It is not all about fighting alone to the creature that the academy will assign but also how you will answer every questions or riddles. The claiming ceremony happened today so maybe the ranking battle will happen on saturday or monday so we better train."

Me and Naomi nod in sync. So this school have that kind of way to know the every students' potential and how well they fight. I really thought at first that we were going to answers some test papers to know our sections or something but then I remember.. this school is way different to what I used to be in mortal realms.

Not that long, South continued after me and Naomi digest everything she said. "In case of sections, did you see the silver piece of cloth beside Abby's and her friend's pins? We call it Síma or badge. The color silver means they are in the first section here in Class Virgo last year though it is a stupid thing for them to wear it until now when we know there's still ranking battle and everything can change.

Anyway, in classes Virgo and Ursa, there are 10 to 15 sections each and just like what I said silver is the first section and if there's no changes of number of sections, the last section would be gray. Actually, there are the elite section here and the color of their badge is gold and that is what Abby and her friends dreamt to have."

My brows furrowed. The badge that Abby and her friends dreamt to have? Suddenly, I remember Luana, or should I say the Class Hydra. Yesterday and awhile ago, I noticed the piece of cloth just beside their pins and it is gold.

"Class Hydra." I uttered and South nod her head.

"You're right. Remember what I told you awhile ago in ceremonial hall? There are just 9 of them but they are strong than hundreds or maybe thousands of warriors. Intelligent like Athena herself and the fact that one of them is her daughter."

Athena, Goddess of reason, wisdom, intelligence, skill, peace, warfare, battle strategy, and handicrafts. 

There's just 9 of them but they are strong as thousands of warriors and intelligent like Athena herself. No wonder, they are all offsprings with a blood of an Olympian in them. The gods and goddesses who take down the titans before.

"So that means, even if you are not an offspring of an Olympian, you can still be in Class Hydra?" Naomi asked and South nod her head.

"You can. Even if you are an indirect descendant you can still can. As long as you can hit that point where Ms. Jones can tell you deserve to be in that class."

"What point?"

I stare at Naomi. Looks like she is interested in Class Hydra or more likely wanted to be in Class Hydra. I don't know but that's what suddenly popped inside my mind once I read her heart. I can feel how she suddenly felt eager.

"That's what I can't answer cause everyone here really don't have any idea. Only Ms. Jones can tell about it." South answered. "Anyway in knowing the top 10 like you asked. Just like the system in mortals realms. There are four semesters here and every semester, there's this battle same like the ranking battle but instead of sections, we will know if we improved or not. By that we will also know if the top 10 will even change."

I nod again as I glanced down to my plate and saw that I still have some food left. I'm full and the fact that I got fond on listening to South already.

"Wait!!"

I jump on my chair almost fall when Westley suddenly burst out. I look at Naomi when she starts to cough because she choke on her food. I quickly give her a glass of water that she quickly chugs on.

"How many times do I have to tell you that stop shouting and frightening us!" South scolded her sister and I also saw in my peripheral vision how she hit Westley's head who only show a pout.

On the other hand I asked Naomi if she is fine already while patting her back and she answers me with a nod.

"Hays, what is it this time, huh? Westley?" South asked her sister who suddenly avert her look at me. I raise a brow at her when she started to squint her eyes on me. What's with her?

"It's just... earlier... when we encounter Abby. I know she used her powers towards me because I thought I transported somewhere else and after a couple of minutes I just saw myself on your arms..." she said with her eyes widened as the scenes happened earlier also flashed inside my head.

"Right, that is what I want to ask you too, Nisha. How did you broke Abby's trance earlier? Well, Abby's been using that kind of ability of her since she got here and she already mastered it and as far as I know, no one in Class Virgo have been broke it but just Abby herself." now it is South to asked me too making me blink.

"W-wait.. I don't know what really happened okay. Besides I just did what my instincts are saying and that is to tugged Westley closer to me. I don't even know what kind of ability Abby used earlier." I said while shrugging my shoulders confusedly. Westley hums as South just stares at me as if she is examining my whole face. "Believe me, I really don't know what's happening.. err.. maybe it's one of my abilities?" I said not really sure.

"Well, maybe Nisha is right. Maybe it's just one of her abilities and maybe the trance that Abby did earlier is just weak that Nisha managed to break it that easily." Naomi said smiling to the siblings in front of us.

South sigh. "Well, then let's end our conversation here. I'm going to wash the dishes." she claimed as she stood up and started to get our plates.

"I'll just go to our room." I told them and walk towards mine and Naomi's room.

Once I reached our room, I heave a sigh as I sat down to my study table. I close my eyes and tried to reach for my Dad's presence. I really need to talk to him cause I know, I need someone to talk to right now.

'Dad..'

'Dad, come on.'

'Dad!!'

I open my eyes when Dad didn't reply to me after a couple of times I called him. Tch. I thought he would do everything for us to still communicate? I prop up my elbow on the table and held my hand high to look at the ring that Dad gave me long long time ago that is now way different from what I used to see it before. My eyes widen when my ring started to glow until my eyes can't take its brightness anymore that I already covered my eyes with my other free hand. It takes just 5 seconds or so when the glow starts to fade.

I put away my hand and look at ring on my finger. I gulp confused. The ring is no longer alone since it is already two which is.. confusing.. shocking.. What the hell just happened?!

The ring that Dad gave is still the same however there's another ring just above it that I don't know where it came from. The other ring is just simple cause it is made of.. mirror? The mirror is clear. I can even see my own reflection on it and have clean edges for not to cut my skin but behind all that... where this ring really came from?

'My daughter.'

I got stunned for awhile when I heard a voice inside my head. It's her... my mother.

'Mom?'

'Yes, it's me child.'

I stares at the mirroring ring-- I mean the ring that is made of mirror before I ask her.

'Are you the one gave me this?'

'Yes. Do you love it?'

'I do. It's so lovely. Thank you, Mom.'

'Everything for my daughter.'

So it's really from her. I smiled nonchalantly. I stood up and go to my bed. I turn my head towards the door when it creak open. "South said that we are going to the mall later. Are you on?" Naomi asked and sit down to her bed.

I hums and nod my head. "Sure. I actually needed to buy something anyways." I remembering that I don't have any perfume left and the fact that I want to buy some oversized shirts and sweatshirts too. I am craving to buy some of those.

"Nisha." I look at Naomi when she called my name. "Uhm.. I just recalled that Abby said something like 'act', yesterday? Can you tell me what happened?" she asked yet I noticed that, that is not the question she wanted to ask by her heartbeat.

"Hm. I indeed faint yesterday because of tiredness but I'm fine now." I answered and give her a smile.

"Abby also said the you meet the Class Hydra?" she asked again and I nod my head.

"Well, not all of them, just 6. Actually I accidentally bumped to one of them and they brought me to the infirmary after I suddenly fainted. Not like what Abby said, it wasn't an act since I'm indeed tired yesterday and yeah." I answered leaning my back on the headboard while I hug one of my pillow closed to my chest.

"Did you got to talk to them? I mean.. like to know them..?"

My brows slight knotted because of her questions and the truth that her heartbeat starts to go in a rapid pace. She's angry for something and it made me think. I just nod at her. "We talk, yeah. We introduced ourselves to each other and they actually looks friendly and bubbly to know that they are from elite section." I said frankly examining how she would react.

She nod herself as if she is not angry at all but I still noticed how her hands turns to fist for a moment. "I'll just go take a shower." she told me and I nod at her. She showed me a smile before she went to the bathroom while I followed her by my gaze.

Now I let myself frown in confusion. By here in my bed, I can still hear her heartbeat and she is pretty angry and I can also feel the hint of sadness in her.

Why she looks pretty angry... when it comes to class Hydra? Is there going on with her?

•~•~•~•~•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 3.5K 105
Something that's broken is severely damaged - it's either split into pieces or doesn't work anymore. Many people are broken in their own ways. ~~~ St...
8.4K 454 20
FALLEN ANGEL ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ› in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...
5.5K 376 55
She can never be hers...but she's taking her anyway. Stoic, broody, and arrogant, elite bodyguard Shin Ryujin has two rules: 1) Protect her clients a...
30.8K 1.4K 17
Book 1 of A Timeless Fragment of Epoch A ryeji secret agent/time travel/college au Hwang Yeji and Shin Ryujin were best friends since they were kids...