Khun Phi ๐Ÿ’˜ Yai Nong ( MewGul...

By MewGulfmybae

Compilation of MewGulf oneshots cuz they are bae๐Ÿ˜ It's my first time writing despite being on wattpad for a... More

POSSESSIVE ๐Ÿ”ž
CHOPPER HATES ME!
DADDY๐Ÿ”ž
TUM TUM๐Ÿ”ž
LOVING MY HUBBY ๐Ÿ”ž
WHIPPED CREAM๐Ÿ”ž
FULL MOON (PART 1)
FULL MOON๐Ÿ”ž (END)
FULL MOON (EXTRA)
NOT AN UPDATE (SPECIAL AN)
COMFORT ๐Ÿ”ž (PART 1)
COMFORT ๐Ÿ”ž (END)
NIGHTMARES ๐Ÿ”ž
LOCKER ROOM SHENANIGANS ๐Ÿ”ž

CRUSH

10.5K 217 7
By MewGulfmybae

Gulf's POV

Damn what a fine piece of meat, I wish I could lick those delicious abs and mark his toned pale thighs. As water dripped down his chest, my head just stopped working. How can anyone be so damn sexy and handsome?!

Ugh! Shut it Gulf! I smacked my own head to stop day dreaming.

“Yo bro, you are not planning to go to class?”, my best friend, Mild asked.

Shit! I forgot about my important class lusting over the bad boy aka Mew Suppasit. He is the swimming club president and ultimate dream boy of all the girls in the school.....and mine too.

Don’t look at me with those judge-y eyes, I cant help myself, he is just too hot and delicious for my sanity.

With lustful thoughts swarming around my head, I reached the classroom and forced myself to stop my dirty mind going on over-drive during class.

After my last period, I was absentmindedly walking towards my locker while stalking....I mean researching about Mew through his social media accounts.

Suddenly I bumped into a wall but why does the wall feels so warm? I slowly raised my head to look into......deep brown eyes and wowwwww~~

I could recognize those beautiful eyes, red luscious lips anywhere, Mew, my one true crush.

“I think I owe an apology from you", his deep voice brought me out of my daydream.

“ I a-am s-sorry” , I stuttered out while staring at him with a dreamy gaze.

“Its okay", Mew nonchalantly replied and bent down to pick my phone..

And.......my pant tighten painfully as my cock stirred it up, what an ass, like god damn so perfect.

I was too busy shamelessly staring at Mew's ass that I completely forgot that his social media account was still open on my phone screen. By the time I realized, it was too late. I internally faceplamed and my face heated up.

Mew scrolled through my phone with an amused smirk.

“Seems like you are quite fond of me huh?”

“Uhhh yah...I mean NO. Idk please, I will just go.”

I couldn’t even look into his eyes. I didn’t wanted him to notice me in such circumstances. In fact I never wanted him to notice me. He is too popular and good for me. I just felt like fleeing away as tears brimmed my eyes.

As I was moping over my stupidity, I didn’t notice Mew  walking near me and suddenly an arm snaked around my waist as he pulled me close to his firm and sexy chest, focus gulf!

“ I am glad baby that you know me already.. Now I don’t need to work too hard to make you mine", Mew whispered huskily into my ears.

I think my world just stopped. “what?” I dumbfoundedly gasped at him.

“Please don’t say jokes like these and play with my heart. I genuinely like you”, I whispered shakily as my heart broke thinking how he could be so cruel to play with my heart like this.

His warms hands caressed my cheeks ,” baby please believe me I have fallen for your cute round bubble butt, your sweet smile lits my entire world and most importantly, you are such a kind person, I saw you always helping your friends. You mean so much to me sweetheart.

“Then why didn’t you approach me first?’ I asked with a small voice.

“I was just nervous. I felt you are too good for me.” , he replied while rubbing his nape nervously with an embarrassed chuckle.

I giggled and shakes  my head in disbelief “And I thought you are too good for me.. We are so dumb seriously”

“ Now that we cleared up our feelings, my sweet baby yai nong, will you be my boyfriend?”

“Yes yes yes!!!", I shouted excitedly. My patent excitement reverberated in the now empty school lobby. I can’t believe this is actually happening!

Mew screamed out in happiness as he lifted me up and spinned me around.

I peered at him shyly as he softly pecked my lips. His lips were so soft and warm.

He pulled me closer while I wrapped my arms around his neck, Mew nibbled my lips lightly. Maybe time stopped when his lips met mine, but the flutter only intensified. My  heart pounded in my chest as my knees got weaker. I  could only focus on how soft he felt against my mouth, how addictively he invaded all my senses. His tongue entered my mouth and licked around slowly. We pulled away gasping to catch breath as Mew pulled me into a hug .

“Thanks baby for accepting me. I will try my best to give you all the happiness.”

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him more tightly as my head filled with happy thoughts of our future together.

                        ~ END ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.3K 6
Mew and Gulf are looking back on the firsts they had together. This is going to be a short story about all the firsts of Mew and Gulf as they progres...
83.1K 3.9K 19
This story involves around the life of a successful cunning boss Mew, who's lived a lone motherless life and finds peace in the warmth of Gulf's inno...
7.7K 399 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
19.8K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...