Hidden Talent

By Sya_Nad96

Ever since young Tetsuya was always bullied because of his appearance so he tends to shut people out except h... More

Part 1 : Teiko Middle School
Kuroko's Background
Part 2: New Student
Part 3: Dark Blue and Blonde
Part 4: Tetsuya and The GOM
Part 5 : Tetsuya and The GOM (2)
Part 6 : The GOM ?
Part 7: An Unexpected Visitor
Part 8: The Beach!
Part 10: Tetsuya's Heartbroken
Part 11: The Dark Red Hair Teen
Part 12: Seirin Basketball Club
Part 13: Stay away!
Part 14: Troubles Ahead!
Part 15: The Phantom
Part 16: Tetsuya's Past
Part 17: "Forgive Us, Kuroko"
Part 18: Tōō High vs Seirin High
Part 19: Yōsen High vs Seirin High
Part 20: The Emperor vs The Phantom
Greetings!

Part 9: Kuroko Mansion

2.4K 56 13
By Sya_Nad96

- At the main house -

     All the butlers and maids greeted the siblings warmly. All the staff in the mansion are fond of the Kuroko family because they are very kind.

     When Tetsuya entered the house, he smiled when he see a little black and white fluffy husky with eyes exactly like him.

Tetsuya: Hello, Nigou. Were you being a good boy when we weren't here? Did you miss us? *smile*

     Nigou barked and lick Tetsuya as if saying he missed him.

Tetsuki: Why don't you bring Nigou with us when we go back?

Tetsumi: Yeah, Tet-chan. Nigou can just live with us.

The head Butler: That would be a good idea, young master. Ever since you were away, he's been very lonely.

     Tetsuya was more that happy at their suggestion. While the rest couldn't help but smile, seeing Tetsuya's reaction.

' So cute '

     And so the school holidays came to an end without any problems.

- Teiko Middle School -

     Ever since the school holiday, Tetsuya became even more close with the GOM. They would have lunch together, go home together. Tetsuya even stayed after school to watch them practice.

     Return had so much fun being around them even though he doesn't really show it much. He feels like he can finally let go of his past.

     After a few weeks, Tetsuya started to play basketball with the GOM. He can only play a little because it's been such a long time and his body isn't use to it yet.

     His siblings are actually glad to see Tetsuya finally able to play again. Even though he's not as good as he use to be.

     When the GOM doesn't have any club practice, Tetsuya would play together with them at a basketball court they usually hang out outside of school.

     Tetsuya can only use his misdirection and ignite pass the ball. He can't shoot but the others didn't mind it because they like playing with him.

- At the Kurokos' residence -

     They were all sitting together at the living room after they were done with dinner.

Hiro: Tet-chan, I'm glad that you finally started playing basketball again. But please, don't push yourself too hard okay?

     Tetsuya nods at his brother, indicating that he understands what Hiro meant.

Natsuo: Hey, we should play together next time too! I miss playing with Tet-chan!

Tetsuya: Why don't we all play together with Akashi-kun and the rest tomorrow. It's Saturday tomorrow, anyway.

     When they all agreed, Tetsuya texted Akashi to tell him about the plan which the GOM are more than happy to comply.

- The next day at Akashi's mansion -

Akashi: Welcome, everyone. Make yourself at home.

     Everyone was amazed at how big Akashi's mansion is, except for the Kurokos'.

Midorima: Your house is as amazing as always, Akashi.

     After that they all went to the basketball court, besides Akashi's house.

Kise: Ehhh, why is Tetsukicchi and Tetsumicchi wearing that? *points at the girl's clothes*

Tetsuki: What do you mean why? Of course we're joining in too!

Tetsumi: Besides, you'll need enough members to have a match right?

Natsuo: Today's match, The GOM vs The Kuroko siblings! *grin*

- Time skip after the match -

Akashi's POV

     I admit that Tetsuya's game play was very interesting but I didn't expect that they all can play really well.

     I use to think that Tetsuya can't play basketball. When he started playing with us before, I feel as if there's something more to how he plays.

Aomine: You guys were awesome! Why didn't you guys join the club??

Hiro: I have my hands full with the student council.

Natsuo: I don't really like the idea of joining any clubs.

Tetsumi: I'm more into musical but I'm not interested in any clubs

Tetsuki: I prefer being the manager.

Akashi: What about you, Kuroko?

Tetsuya: Oh.. Em.. I just.. I prefer spending my time with books..

     When Kuroko said that, I noticed his siblings expression changed to sadness and worries.

     I didn't ask any details because I remembered what Tetsuki-san told me before. I just have to wait until Kuroko's ready to tell me himself.

End of POV

- Time skip to a few months -

     Many things had happened the past few months. The students at Teiko Middle School were busy with their exams and also sports tournament cutting in close.

     The basketball club have been very busy. The number of practice increases in order to prepare for the up coming tournament.

     Tetsuya rarely comes to the gym because he's busy with his studies for the exam.

     Even though they rarely met like before, Tetsuya feels like something has change. The GOM wasn't as lively as they use to.

     Tetsuya usually just brush it off, thinking that they are just stressed and tired from all the training.

- At the gym -

Aomine: Hey, Akashi. Why do we need to practice too hard? Even though we're still going to win.

Akashi: You shouldn't underestimate your opponent, Aomine.

Murasakibara: But Mine-chin is right, Aka-chin. All the opponents we've met are all weak. I could easily crush them all.

     Even though Akashi doesn't admit it but he agrees with both of them. They were getting stronger. Too strong.

     Ever since they've been winning countless of tournaments, the GOM started to loose interest in playing seriously. Aomine even starting to skip practice.

     Tetsuki notice her team's changing but doesn't know what to do. When she confronted Akashi, he said that it doesn't matter as long as they win.

Tetsuya's POV

     Ever since their last match a few weeks ago, I feel like they've started to change.

     Whenever we hang out nowadays, they sometimes become quiet. When I invite them to play basketball, they decline which was very weird.

     I'm getting really worried about them. Tetsuki-nee also seems troubled by their changes. She use to tell me that the atmosphere during practice was tensed.

     When I heard that Aomine-kun started to skip most of practice, I thought of confronting him about it.

- At the school rooftop -

Tetsuya: Aomine-kun, why have you been skipping practice? Neechan is worried about you.

Aomine: Why should I practice when there isn't anyone who can stop me? Practice is just a waste of time.

Tetsuya: You shouldn't say that, Aomine-kun. I'm sure you'll find a worthy opponent someday.

Aomine: The only one who can beat me, is me. Now, leave me alone Tetsu. Someone like you wouldn't understand.

     I was really hurt by his comments. I admit that Aomine-kun is strong but basketball is about team play, not just about winning.

     I left, not able to say anything back to him. I felt a sudden pain inside of me but I ignored it.

' Maybe I can try to talk to the others about it '

End of POV

     After Tetsuya failed persuading Aomine to go back to practice, he thought of confronting the others when he saw Murasakibara.

Tetsuya: Murasakibara-kun.

Murasakibara: Ah, Kuro-chin. Do you need something?

Tetsuya: Why aren't you practicing?

Murasakibara: Ehh~ Even if I don't practice, I can easily crush my opponents so I don't want to~

Tetsuya: But...

     Before Tetsuya can say anything more, Murasakibara just left him without a care in the world.

     Again, Tetsuya felt the same pain in his chest after being ignored.

     One by one, they all started to shut Tetsuya out. They didn't care about basketball anymore. Their passion for the sport was gone.

     There's no meaning to it as long as they win.

     When Tetsuya was sitting at the corner of the basketball court they use to play together, someone approach him.

Akashi: What's wrong, Tetsuya?

     Tetsuya was confused as to why Akashi just called him by his first name. It's as if he was a different person.

     Even so, Tetsuya just told him what had happened with the rest of the GOM.

Akashi: They aren't wrong. All that matters to us is winning, no matter how we play.

Tetsuya: No, that's wrong! Basketball is about team play! There's no meaning of winning without it!

     Suddenly, Tetsuya notice Akashi's expression has changed which send shivers down his spine.

Tetsuya: Who. Are. You?

     Akashi just smirk and walk away. But before he leave, he told something to Tetsuya that made him completely broken into pieces.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.7K 22
After getting hit by a car and being in a coma, Tetsuya seems to have lost his memories. He remembered some faces but couldn't manage to remember cer...
30.2K 454 18
Kuroko is a boy from Teiko junior high, he decided to join Seirin after some drama with the GoM, you see, Teiko's priority was to win, everything els...
120K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...
79.8K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...