Hidden Talent

By Sya_Nad96

Ever since young Tetsuya was always bullied because of his appearance so he tends to shut people out except h... More

Part 1 : Teiko Middle School
Kuroko's Background
Part 2: New Student
Part 3: Dark Blue and Blonde
Part 4: Tetsuya and The GOM
Part 5 : Tetsuya and The GOM (2)
Part 6 : The GOM ?
Part 7: An Unexpected Visitor
Part 9: Kuroko Mansion
Part 10: Tetsuya's Heartbroken
Part 11: The Dark Red Hair Teen
Part 12: Seirin Basketball Club
Part 13: Stay away!
Part 14: Troubles Ahead!
Part 15: The Phantom
Part 16: Tetsuya's Past
Part 17: "Forgive Us, Kuroko"
Part 18: Tōō High vs Seirin High
Part 19: Yōsen High vs Seirin High
Part 20: The Emperor vs The Phantom
Greetings!

Part 8: The Beach!

2.6K 62 9
By Sya_Nad96

      A few weeks have passed since Tetsuya transfer to Teiko. He's been spending most of his time, hanging out with The GOM. More like being drag around by Kise and Aomine.

      Other time, Tetsuya would just hide in the school library just so he could have a quite time reading books.

     Even so, Akashi would always find him there but Tetsuya didn't mind it because Akashi is just like him. They both like to have a peaceful and quite time, just reading.

- At the library -

Akashi: The school holidays are a few days away. What are you doing then, Kuroko?

Tetsuya: I don't know. Just staying at home maybe. Or visiting our parents house.

Akashi: Oh, I thought the ones you guys are currently in are your actual home?

Tetsuya: No, we're only staying there because it was closer to the school. What about you, Akashi-kun? Do tou have any plans?

Akashi: Well, I usually spend my holidays at home or helping my dad at his company.

Tetsuya: Must have been hard for you. Having to deal with work on top of you studies.

Akashi: I don't mind because I'm actually enjoying it, business I mean. But it's very tiring sometimes.

Tetsuya: I know, why don't we all go out together during the school holidays? *smile*

Akashi: I would love to. But do you have a place in mind?

     Tetsuya just smiled at Akashi, suggesting that he has a few ideas.

- Time skip to school holiday -

Tetsuya: Alright Akashi-kun, we will see you guys there! Please, be careful on your way *ends call*

     After Tetsuya finish talking to Akashi, he went towards their kitchen to help his siblings prepare lunch for all of them.

Natsuo: It's been so long since we went to the beach! I'm really excited

Tetsuki: It was Tet-chan and Akashi-kun's plan. Thanks again for inviting us with you, Tet-chan!

Tetsuya: Eh, of course I'd bring you guys along. I wouldn't leave you behind.

Tetsumi: I know that there's like 10 of us but don't you think that these food are too much? *worried*

Tetsuya: It's alright, Tetsuki-nee. Murasakibara-kun and Aomine-kun eats a lot.

Tetsuki: Yeah, I'm just worried if there's even any food left for us *laugh*

     As they were talking while pracking the lunch boxes, Hiro called them to quickly pack because they're off schedule.

     They all quickly get ready and went in the car. Hiro borrowed the main house's car so that they could easily move around during their stay there.

- Time skip at the hotel -

     When the Kurokos arrive at the hotel which was located near the beach, they saw a group of colourful haired teens.

Hiro: You guys really stood out. We could instantly find you from far away *laugh*

Kise: Ehh, what do you mean-ssu.

Akashi: Hello, everyone.

Natsuo: Hey! *excited*

Aomine: Yo, Tetsu. You guys are late!

Tetsuya: I'm sorry, everyone. Well then, let's go and cek in our room first *smile*

Owner: Good afternoon, Kuroko-san. My, how you guys have grown so beautiful and handsome *chuckled*

Tetsuya: Good afternoon, Lily-san. It's been a long time *nods* We've brought our friends here today and would like to cek in our rooms *smile sweetly*

Lily: You're still as cute as always~ So, how many room will it be?

Hiro: Just two vips, please.

     After handing out the keys, they went off towards their room to unpack their stuff.

Midorima: You guys are acquainted with the owner of this hotel?

Tetsumi: Yes, she's a friend of our mum and we use to come here a lot when we were small.

Akashi: So that's why you suggested us to come here, Kuroko?

     Tetsuya just turn to Akashi and nods. He was happy that they could come here again. He wanted to invite Ogiwara but he already had family plans.

     When they arrive at their level, they discuss on what time they should meet up at the lobby.

- In the GOM's room -

Aomine: This room is huge! It's as big as my apartment!

Akashi: This place isn't half bad. No wonder Kuroko recommend us staying here a few days.

Kise: By the way, Akashicchi. Who paid for the rooms?

     They all look at Akashi, wondering the same thing.

Akashi: I gues it was Kuroko. When I volunteered to pay for the hotel fee, he declined and said it's fine.

Murasakibara: Ehh, is Kuro-chin rich?? *said lazyly*

     They couldn't answer because none of them ask about Tetsuya's family background. They only know that both the parents are working away from home.

- Time skip to the meeting spot -

     They planned on going to town for today, just strolling and window shopping.

     Tetsumi and Tetsuki went to a nearby clothing store while Aomine and Kise found a shoe store.

     Murasakibara unsurprisingly went and bought tons of sweets. It's shocking how he doesn't have any cavities from all the sweets and snacks.

     Midorima found a souvenir shop and was looking for his lucky item for today; a star shaped keychain.

Tetsuya: What are you looking for, Midorima-kun?

Midorima: Wah! When did you get here?

Tetsuya: I came here before you did.

Midorima: How did you do that? I didn't even notice you. I'm looking for my lucky item. Oha Asa said Cancer's lucky item today is a star keychain.

     After they finish buying from the souvenir shop, they went into a bookstore.

Hiro: Ah, Tet-chan! I found the book that you wanted.

Natsuo: Seriously, how can you read such complicated book.

Tetsuya: Thankyou, Hiro-nii. It's very interesting, Natsuo-nii. You should try reading it sometime *smile*

Akashi: I've also read that book before.  Very interesting indeed.

Tetsuya: Oh, you're here too Akashi-kun.

     When they've all done with their shopping, they went to a nearby park and found a table big enough for all of them. While they all seated, Hiro and Natsuo went off to their car.

Aomine: Why aren't we going to a restaurant or something? I'm starving!

Midorima: Shut up, Aomine. The siblings told us to wait here so be a good dog and sit down quietly.

Aomine: What did you call me, megane!

Akashi: Aomine, sit down and keep quiet or else *glare*

     Aomine shuddered at Akashi's threat and quickly become silent.

Akashi: Where did your brothers go, Kuroko?

     Before Tetsuya could answer, they both came with a big box.

Hiro: Sorry we're late, this thing was heavy!

Natsuo: Urgh, we should have find someplace closer to the car.

Kise: Ehhh~ What's in the box?

Murasakibara: Something smells good *eyes sparkle*

Tetsuki *opens the box* : Tadaaa!

     The GOM were all amazed at the packed lunch box the Kurokos' had brought.

Akashi: Did you guys made this?

Tetsuya: Yeah, that's why we were a little late this morning.

     Then they all started eating. As they've thought, Aomine and Murasakibara can really eat a lot.

Tetsumi: Good thing we made too many *sweatdrop*

Akashi: Thankyou for the food. You guys really didn't have to, it must have been too much work.

Tetsuya: It's no problem. We wanted too *smile*

Murasakibara: The food are really delicious~

     After they've finish eating, they all wen back to their hotel room and rest.

     The next day, they all went and played at the beach.

     Aomine and Kise were having a swimming race. Murasakibara sat down at the bench while eating ice cream. Akashi was relaxing with Tetsuya under the beach umbrella.

     The rest of the siblings were playing beach volleyball. Which in the end, they all played together except for Akashi and Tetsuya.

     After spending 2 days and 1 night at the hotel, the GOM went home with Akashi while the Kurokos went back to their mansion for the rest of their school holidays.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.6K 76
**Discontinued** Nakamura Yuyan is nervous about going to school again after being pulled from Teiko and spending her last few years being homeschool...
6.4K 253 56
A story about a bullied reader who is capable of managing things decide to appear in Kuroko's life. But sometimes in life, jealousy took over which l...
46.9K 1.1K 10
| Warning: These chapters involve mature scenes and scenes that may be triggering. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. | | Disclaimer Part 1: I DO NOT OWN...
30.2K 454 18
Kuroko is a boy from Teiko junior high, he decided to join Seirin after some drama with the GoM, you see, Teiko's priority was to win, everything els...