I - New End: Danielle ✔️

By DNGudrun82

Confronted by deeply suppressed feelings of love and grief, Danielle, a fierce young independent Cake Shop ow... More

Prologue
Part 1 - Lemon and mint
Part 2 - Hot shower
Part 3 - Christmas cupcakes
Part 4 - This means war
Part 5 - Hello Mr. Rivers
Part 6 - Whispering like it's a secret
Part 7 - Ready to flee
Part 8 - Complicated
Part 9 - Tempting
Part 10 - Dibs
Part 11 - Warm bodies
Part 12 - Benjamin
Part 13 - Eight pair of eyes
Part 14 - Hot, messy and ...
Part 15 - No point in staying
Part 16 - Oeps...
Part 17 - Sexy as hell
Part 18 - A million pieces
Part 19 - I know
Part 20 - The perfect guy
Part 21 - Someone special
Part 22 - Definitely yes
Part 23 - Angels and Demons
Part 24 - Piece by Piece
Part 25 - Three little words
Part 27 - Wedding jitters
Part 28 - Unbearable
Part 29 - Do you trust me
Part 30 - Brave
Part 31 - Piano
Part 32 - My best friend
Part 33 - Raindrops and tears
Part 34 - The Fight
Part 35 - Seize the day
New End: Charlotte

Part 26 - Snowfall

493 18 5
By DNGudrun82

* Mature Content *

Dannii/ Tied up between the sheets, I force my eyes to open. The room is way to shiny and hot for a January morning. I should have bought curtains already. What time is it?

An attempt, to role over towards the nightstand in search for my phone, is cut off by the heavy arm keeping me in place.

A deep growl produces its way up, from underneath the pillow next to me. I can't stop the giggle that breaks free as Ben hugs me into a tight grip.

"Don't you dare get out of bed!" He orders, still in his hideout.

"Who's going to make me?" I say amused as his head pops up, like a curious meerkat, throwing the pillow off of the bed.

"Me?" I'm met with a cheek to cheek smirk and sleepy blue eyes full of excitement.

There are those dimples again. I still can't believe he has managed to hide those perfect little dents in his face for all these years.

Well, he wasn't actually genuinely smiling before, now was he?

"Ok, down boy! I have to clean the shop and go buy some curtains." I frown at the thought of having to leave my bed and HIM, but it's too freakin bright in here.

"Nope, it's Sunday, no cleaning allowed by God himself. Every store in town is closed, so no shopping either." His smile getting bigger by the second. "So, unless you have to go confess in church on how much of a devil you actually were last night, we are staying right here, in your comfortable bed." Igniting a pink blush all over my face.

His eyes enlarge as he suddenly thinks of something, before he ducks down and nuzzles into my hair. "I know exactly what we can do to keep busy all day!" He growls, before sucking my neck to my collarbone leaving a trail of wet kisses along the way.

I smile as I already know what's going to happen when he takes the path down to my stomach again.

Last night, after we had our 'seven minutes' R-rated version of the game, in my walk-in closet. He took me to the bedroom, where he showed me there is a lot more to savor between the sheets, than missionary position.

I guess he's not finished with showing me what else he can do and I'm not the one to complain.

Although I'm troubled about the lack of experience I have in that department. He must think I'm such a small town girl. I shake off the thought, the moment he wraps his lips around my throbbing bud.

Well at least I can let him please me one more time before I diminish myself.

Just as I decide to let go of my troubled thoughts, he abruptly stops and slowly returns to my stomach. Kissing my skin with such a gentle stroke I hardly feel his lips on me.

Getting comfortable between my legs, I open them willingly. Keeping the soft kisses coming all the way to my chin, he lines up with me, ready to enter. His lips reach my mouth, but he lets his tongue feel the area first, slipping in easily. Tasting the heat that's pouring, all over my body. Our lips fall in place as if, they know their way by heart.

"Mmm... Danielle, you... taste so... good!" Ben admits as the kiss intensifies.

Looking at me as he retracts his mouth with a deep breath, I smile at him. With our eyes spellbound by each other's gaze, he slides into me. Gentle and slow, I hardly feel he's doing it, except when he brushes my G-spot. Oh, do I feel that! I can't help but whimper at the touch.

Breaths, equally as the thrusts pick up on the pace of our hearts, leading me to my high.

The look in his eyes is even more mesmerizing than before. Lovingly kissing me as he drives us into Eden.

Ok, that wasn't just sex, it was more, he was ...
He was making love to me!

In my head, I say what I've been struggling with all these years. Unlike him I can't say it out loud.

Benjamin... I love you, I love you so much!

Feeling very cheerful, Ben decides it's time for breakfast. Jumping out of bed he searches for his boxers. Than heads for the door only to stop midway, grabbing my costume from last night off of the bedroom floor in the process.

"Let's not wear this piece of cloth, in public ever again!" He lifts his eyebrows to make a statement. "This was ment for my eyes and my cock only!" He throws the piece on the bed and opens the door.

Guess he feels very strongly about that subject.

Hello, jealous Ben!

He returns with some left over cupcakes, from last night. Holding up a cold bottle of champagne, along with two glasses as he lifts his eyebrows.

"Yum!" I let the bubbly bitterness flow down my throat, feeling very thirsty all of a sudden. Watching Ben cross the room, his incredibly sexy body in display for me to lust over. His Raven tattoo is even more beautiful in daylight than it was in the dim lights of my closet.

"Get dressed, we are going for a walk!" He suddenly blurts. Face all coated in enthousiasme.

"No, I have a better idea. Why don't you come back to my very comfortable bed." I tap the spot in front of me as I whimper my eyelashes at him.

"It's snowing! We are going out!" Wow, he's determined.

"Fine, snow is THE only reason I will get out of bed for this morning." To be honest, I'm as exited as he is. I've been hoping for snow these past few weeks. I love winters in New End, especially when snow season has started.

"Great! Good thing I came prepared. My spare cloths are in the trunk of my rental."

Driving the rental truck, up to Castle Hill, I'm a bit nervous. Last time we where here, Ben and I fought and Nick favored him with a black eye.

Ben seems very relaxed, though, as we pull up the parking lot near the tourist platform. There are two other cars on the far end. Probably from hikers or skiers who wanted to catch the first snow, like us I guess.

He puts the car in park and jumps out running around, to open the door for me. As soon as my boots hit the snow I ease up. This is my habitat. I breathe in the cold silent snowy air.

"We should have brought sky's." I mumble.

"I have something else in mind actually." Grabbing my hand, he leads the way. Over the platform, down the small path. I recognize the scenery immediately. We are headed for the tree. My tree!

Butterflies swirl in my stomach, as the trail with close trees is transformed into an open snow covered mountain view.

"Wow!" The view never fails to amaze me.

"Right! And you wanted to stay in bed!" He laughs as he leaves the tourist path, dragging me along with him.

Well I did have a pretty damn good view there, too, if you ask me!

But this isn't bad either, taking in his sexy ass nicely tucked away in his jeans, I smirk.

In his enthousiasme he starts talking about small things. His childhood, his first encounter with snow riding a sleigh down the hill with his mother, his mother who left when the twins where born. I'm dumbfounded on how he is so talkative, not much emotion is shown, though. But that changes as he picks up the subject of his father, hesitating for a moment.

I squeeze his hand almost unnoticeable. This is a safe place for him to talk. My heart won't ever judge.

"I hated it when you first started calling me Benjamin." He looks at me as we walk on towards my tree.

When did I start doing that?

"It was about the same time we were at Josh's party."

"Right, you started calling me Peeterson... what was up with that?" I laugh. How did he hear what I was thinking?

He shrugs off my question.

"Danielle, my father was the only one who called me Benjamin. Although my name is Ben, he always called me Benjamin. I didn't mind, but ever since he died..." he leans against the tree, pulling me into a hug as soon as his back touches the trunk.

"Oh, so the tattoo..." the name wasn't ment for me! Off course it wasn't, me and my romantic fantasies. I hide my embarrassed, flustered face in his neck.

"Was all for you!" He tightens his grip. "I hated it before, but the more you said it. The more I came to love it." He nuzzles his nose in my hair. "Somehow throughout the years you made, Benjamin, sound sexy as hell!"

Looking up, I'm met with two fire filled blue eyes. As the snowfall picks up, it sticks on my face, covering his hair. I'm glad I'm having this exact moment with him. Before he leaves for Europe...

"Benjamin..." I can't help but smile as he growls, before holding my cold cheeks in his warm hands, reaching down to kiss me.

Wow, no longer having sex... but making Love. 🥰

Does this mean that Cole is starting to disappear from Danniis radar? 🤔

Tell me are you a snow person too, like Dannii? 🌨

Don't forget to vote. ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 355 9
"I want to taste you, can I ?"He asked pleadingly I was gonna say no but the throbbing in my nether regions says yes. "Yes," I said shakily He then...
358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
393K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
36.5K 939 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...