Jojo Bizarre Adventure: Stand...

By LightDrazirahc

This story follows you a captured Stand user who must survive Stando Town and figure out why you are here in... More

Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: System
Chapter 3: Downhill
Chapter 4: A Reason
Chapter 5: Memories Return
Chapter 6: The Upcoming Tournament
Chapter 7: Skills vs Talent
Chapter 8: Dedication
Chapter 9: The Finale
Chapter 10: Queen vs Villain
Chapter 11: The Followers
Chapter 12: Bizarre Stands
Chapter 13: History
Chapter 14: A Choice
Chapter 15: Worthy of Requiem
Chapter 16: The Son
Chapter 17: Preparations
Chapter 18: The Ultimate Showdown Part 1
Chapter 19: The Climax
Chapter 20: Good Ending
Chapter 20: Bad Ending
Chapter 20: True Ending

Chapter 18: The Ultimate Showdown Part 2

24 1 1
By LightDrazirahc

Shinji would slowly walk towards Melleo, his aura could be felt which so much killing intent. Melleo was trembling, knowing that she'll die again if she messes up.

Shinji: What's wrong little lamb, are you afraid to be slaughtered like the rest of them.

Melleo said nothing and Shinji kept getting closer. Shinji walked past her and made a mad dash for Sekiro. Sekiro wasn't prepared and no one else was either. Shinji used the extent of In Silico Requiem's abilities to obliterate Sekiro into pieces, but he was still alive.

Sekiro: You can't kill me, No one can, not even myself.
Shinji: Oh but I can, let me evaluate on my current situation, Immortal. I obtained the requiem arrow and gained a new power, but my stand is still evolving, why do you think I didn't fight the Girl. My stand dulled a bit and fighting the Girl would end with 20% in my favor instead of 75% like last time.
X: it's just as I thought, that's why he obtained a army, because it would be to much to deal with during this dilemma.
Tito: Oh I see, even though he's incredibly strong, there is a chance that he'll lose.
X: Remember, Shinji doesn't take those chances.

Zenneth and Lightbolt Requiem rushed towards Shinji instantly, but he took a hit to the face in the process. To Zenneth the punch felt almost like nothing, but as he was trying to go for a second attack he was knocked back midair and was sent 40 meters away. Yakan caught him before he got to far and suffered more damage.

Yakan: Zenneth What happened?
Zenneth: I don't know it felt as if a invisible force did a second blow to me.
Yakan: What about the first blow he did to you?
Zenneth: It didn't pack much as a punch than expected.

As Yakan and Zenneth returned to the field of battle, Sekiro was stuck in the ground as Sierra and [Y/N] tried to duel Shinji together. Just as Zenneth tried to join back into the fray, In Silico Requiem cut off Revel V's arm and grab Sierra's head and slammed it into the ground causing a small crater and brain damage. To make Zenneth suffer even more, Shinji stepped on Sierra's back and kept stomping, till eventually a crack and screams were heard. [Y/N] teleported in front of Shinji but Shinji grabbed [Y/N] wrist and started squeezing till a pop was heard. After that one sound, Yakan went berserk. A ominous Stand appeared that wasn't seen before.

Yakan: YOU BASTARD, ILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
Shinji: Try me foddering
Yakan: Devour His Soul, Absalon
(Editors Note: Absalon is a dark humanoid copy of the user with universe breaking abilities and only works on true will power| Power: ??? Speed: ??? Range: ??? Durability: ??? Precision: ??? Learning: ???)

Absalon rushed towards Shinji but from behind Yakan, Leeroy appeared and attempted to slash at Yakan with True King, but was stopped by Absalon.

X: Yakan hasn't fully trained to used that stand properly.
Tito: Wait a minute isn't that?
X: Yep, it's Nora's stand.
Tito: How is that possible.
X: Yakan was born with the stand Dead's Will. This gave her the ability to use the stands of others and bring out their full capabilities with training, by signing a contract with the original user by blood. The user has to be dead in order to use the stand they have, but there is a catch. Specific conditions must be met in order to use them.
Tito: Whats the the condition for Absalon?
X: Nora told me that, the in order for Yakan to use it, she needs to be constantly put into pressure that she's going to be alone. Though Yakan can not make them perform instinctively, she needs to give them a task that the stand can do effortlessly, Nora barely relied on her stand and only used it if she was in real danger. Nora's stand is the most powerful, but also the hardest to control.
Tito: Dude you lost me half way through.
X: Also since it's Defending her, She won't be able to re summon it back this battle, because right now it's based on the will to delete those who hurt [Y/N].
Tito: Ohhhhh, cool.
X: Your still lost are you.
Tito: Yep.
X: Just watch the damn fight.

Absalon appeared before Leeroy and with one punch, Leeroy's body obliterated into atoms. Zenneth began to think and started running in circles, increasing his speed. Zenneth even created moving afterimages, he kept increasing his speed to the point the only left were afterimages.

X: You son of a bitch, today was the day
Shinji: Damn, that's impressive.

Shinji would spot Aya from across a distance and approached her.

Shinji: Long time no see.
Aya: Hey Shinji, question, why are you doing this, we're friends right.
Shinji: A long time ago, yes but not now.

In Silico Requiem rushed towards Aya and decapitated her with a slice of its hand. Whole everyone looked back in horror, Sekiro recovered from earlier damage and healed [Y/N].

Zenneth POV

I looked around and everyone was gone, I don't know what happened and everything looked different. I went to the plaza and saw a Young female girl with Amber hair and Green eyes, She looked at me.

Young Girl: Hey, Blondie wanna fight a real warrior?
???: I never seen you before around here, are you a new arrival?
???: I doubt he can actually fight.
Zenneth: Alright then I accept the challenge.
???: Be careful Nora, I can't accurately judge him.
Nora: I'll be fine, I'm not going to lose that easily, and even though your my sweet nerd, don't worry about me constantly Xenon.
???: You 2 get on my nerves.
Nora: Shut up Shinji and watch a pro.
Shinji: IM OLDER THAN YOU AND STRONGER.
Nora: Then fight Xenon then.
Shinji: Im outta here.
Nora: Alright Blondie, catch these hands.

The battle began and I dodged all her attacks effortlessly, I went for a counterattack and I hit her in the face and she kicked me in the stomach. We traded blows for awhile, even though I was faster, she packed more of a punch. I told her I forfeited and she went berserk.

Nora: KEEP FIGHTING MOTHERFUCKER.
Zenneth: I believe I am tired.
Nora: No stamina having ass dude.
Xenon: Wanna get some ice cream before we head home, and you destroy something.
Nora: alright lets go.

They walked away together and I decided to look around the town and I eventually ran into Sekiro walking along with Moe and Aya. I noticed how young they were except Sekiro who still looks the same. I think that I'm in the past. I went back to the spot where I time traveled but went in the opposite direction, until I saw a flash before my eyes.

I entered a different time period and noticed how things were a little different. I went to the plaza and found Nora fighting again and 4 kids sitting next to Xenon. One of them looked like me and I started to remember this day. I looked at the tallest kid and noticed it was Melleo and the other 2 must be someone else.

Nora: Tai and Yakan, lets go get some food. Xenon you coming.
Xenon: Just a bit.

Melleo: Can we train some more?
Xenon: Your a 7 year old, your body can't fully handle being strong. Neither can your 5 year old brother.
Melleo: What about your kids, do they get training to, I know they're like 3 and have stands.
Xenon: Nora wants they to be a little bit older before training them properly.
Zenneth: Calm down, its only been a month since our training began.
Melleo: Ok and I'm a kid, with lots of energy, and X is 18 years old, he's getting tired with each year.
Xenon: Shut your mouth or no more training for the week for you.
Melleo: Yes sir.
Xenon: Come on, we are going to feast.

As I saw this moment I realized that this was 11 years ago. So I figured out Clockwise is fast forward and Counterclockwise is Rewind. I then went back to the original spot and went forward and ended up back before I discovered time travel, but it was 15 minutes later from when I disappeared.

15 minutes earlier
POV

I had a last resort to take down or at least do some damage to Shinji. I only did this technique once and I was out for the rest of the day. I ran up to Shinji and activated my stand.

Shinji: Ready for your final day to end.
[Y/N]: Not yet, [S/N]: Awaken.

I activated a stand ability I learned, that increased my Stats to Shinji's level. I used False King's shadow sneaking ability and was about to give Shinji a mean right hook but he punched me in the gut, it meant to kill me but thanks to Leeroy again, I made my body temporary invulnerable to physical attacks and I used Dark Presence's kinetic control ability to redirect the strong punch back at him and for the first time we saw that he drew blood. I didn't give him a break and Melleo took the chance to help by holding his feet still. I activated Dim Water's ability and hit Shinji with multiple Ice spears, which were all deflected. I felt myself getting more tired when I use all these abilities at once and I teleported to Shinji and gave him a punch that was suppose to miss but a sonic burst came out and made him a little dizzy I finished it with a Rush attack while saying [insert Stand's Chant here] repeatedly. I fell to the ground out of exhaustion and Sekiro approached his body. Sekiro felt his heart beat and in that instant he body was once destroyed and Shinji's body disappeared. I had one more ability left in me and from behind, my body was split in half by Shinji and Melleo protected my body from being further damaged. As I was literally dying I saw Yakan in the distance going berserk again, as I took what was my final breath.

Currently
Zenneth POV

I looked around the battle field and saw The bodies of Sierra who still was in a paralyzed state and Aya who was decapitated, I saw Yakan who was in a near death state along with Melleo who was almost beaten to death again at the plaza. I looked and saw Sekiro crawling towards their location and I looked and saw [Y/N].

GUESS WHAT THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER BY THE AUTHOR, and I have an announcement to make. I'll be making 3 endings to this series, Good, Bad, and True ending. Enjoy the future chapters coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 242 25
This about a group of friends who all meet in the same town.Times become rough as they spend their life in this town. The town begins to feel Weird t...
154 6 15
After being isolated from the outer world, because of her past, for three years, Yui meets her friend, who asks for her help. After that, she decides...
1K 33 24
In a city divided by supernatural abilities of its citizens. What will happen if one special ability of a person will over rule all? Will he be exile...
8.9K 133 20
Y/n L/n a guy that has had his fair share of bizarre adventures from fighting Zombies to fighting the pillar men then fighting a vampire who had your...