Chapter 19: The Climax

Currently
Zenneth POV

I looked around the battle field and saw The bodies of Sierra who still was in a paralyzed state and Aya who was decapitated, I saw Yakan who was in a near death state along with Melleo who was almost beaten to death again at the plaza. I looked and saw Sekiro crawling towards their location and I looked and saw [Y/N] body slowly regenerating as if had been severely damaged from the middle of the body. I went to Sekiro and picked him up to heal Yakan who was impaled and stuck to a wall by a silver rod. I had an idea to get rid of Shinji since we can't stop him.

Zenneth: Sekiro I'm going to place Shinji at a different time.
Sekiro: How though?
Zenneth: With my Requiem's Power, but other drains my stamina fast.

Shinji's POV

I saw the boy appear before me in a instant, I could already tell he has a new power with his disappearance from earlier. I can only guess his speed transport him to a state of a high caliber of speed, like a dimension that can only be accessed by reaching a certain speed point. Either that or time travel. I could feel In Silico Requiem's power returning to me, I already got another ability but I'm still undergoing the evolution. He used the same technique as before, I can only count about as many as 14 moving afterimages, I used my foresight to guess his next movements as I foresaw that he would rush me exactly in 3.4 seconds. I dodged it effortlessly and he disappeared but then he came back instantly behind me and I saw a bright flash. I noticed that this was the time before I even met X, but I was still alive. I knew I was stuck here so I waited.

[Y/N] POV

I woke up on the ground, I thought I was dead, I looked around and saw a bright flash and Zenneth appeared. I ran up to him and pasted up a unconscious Yakan and a exhausted Melleo.

[Y/N]: Where's Shinji?
Zenneth: Gone and Never coming back.

I took a deep breath and in that Instant Zenneth was knocked back by multiple invisible blows. I looked behind me and saw Shinji but a little older.

Shinji: Son of a bitch, tried to kill me by using Time, I'm impressed he awakened this power.
[Y/N]: How are you back, you were suppose to be gone?
Shinji: I used my Time delay ability to its maximum and delay the aging of my body, he sent me back 2 decades but in reality I only aged 5 years.
???: Hello Old Friend.
Shinji: I thought you were dead, I mean your the reason I rose to power in such a way. I should thank you for faking your death.
???: I didn't fake my death, I was near death and been in hibernation for quite the while and Sekiro activated me to wake up.
Shinji: Are you really going to fight me Yami?
Yami: I have no choice Shinji, As a experiment to keep me alive by Sekiro and Wiz.

I stepped back as I feared that I would die by getting in the way, I grabbed Melleo and exited from the scene and met up with Yakan and Sekiro. I decided to go find Zenneth and when I died he wasn't looking so good. Some of his bones were broken and I can faintly feel his aura fading. I used a healing ability to at least reattach his broken bones but he had internal bleeding that I couldn't fix completely. I kid walked up to Zenneth and healed the rest of them.

[Y/N]: Who are you?
???: Shu
[Y/N]: I thought you were on Shinji's side
Shu: I'm returning a favor.

Shu knocked me out and I could barely see him running towards Sekiro and the others.

3rd POV

Shu ren up towards the 3 and placed his hand on Sekiro's head, his aura glowed and Sekiro exploded into pieces. Yakan was surprised as there was no Sekiro and only a pile of blood and ash. Knowing that his purpose was fulfilled, Shu left the battlefield. Shinji and Yami has a brief talk that turned into an actual fight, they were evenly matched, In Silico Requiem was a going on the offensive but couldn't get past Yami's stand King of Darkness which is a full defensive stand. Yami knee he couldn't kill Shinji with his stand and decided to use a final resort. King Of Darkness covered the area within a 35 meter radius, there was only darkness and no light, Shinji tried to escape but couldn't once entered the field.
(Editors Note: King of Darkness is a non humanoid stand and is a shadow that covers 5 meters of the user| Power: A Speed: B Range: A Durability: A Precision: B Learning: E)

Shinji: Damn it Yami, why would you do this?
Yami: I have no choice, both of us will be devoured by my stand.
Shinji: In Silico Requiem: Reverse.

Shinji's body flew back to its original spot before Yami appeared. Yami was surprised he could escape this technique. Yami accepted his fate and was devoured by his own stand as he could not stop the process. [Y/N] woke up right Yami was devoured and pursued Shinji since he was exhausted from this battle. [Y/N] has fully recovered and was at 100% strength launched all the abilities they gained over these months at Shinji. Shinji could barely defend himself and kneeled out of exhaustion of overusing his stand. [Y/N] finally could end this whole mess.

THIS IS WHERE THE 3 ENDINGS COME IN and decide the fate of Shinji and the PROTAGONIST AND ALL THE OTHER characters that are still alive currently.