Claimed Mine (Mine, #3)

By colormePlNK

Kaleb Xavier-Jay King Kaine - youngest son of Jazmine and King, twenty-one years old, and now part owner of h... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:

Chapter 13:

89.5K 2.9K 232
By colormePlNK

Shelly

I walked into the tattoo shop since Nel wanted me to meet her here. I didn't wanna come at first because I didn't want to see Kaine yet. I have been doing my best to avoid him the past couple of weeks even tho I'm not liking it I feel we need it.

"Shelly my mothafuckin sister." Kjayy called out when I walked through the door. Kaine looked up towards me where he was most likely drawing a sketch, but I looked away.

"Hey." I said side hugging him before hugging Nel.

"Bitch I missed you!" Nel said not letting me go.

"Girl I just seen you at work yesterday." I laughing.

"Okay and?"

"Her ass just crazy." Kjayy said shaking his head. "When you gonna let me give you a tattoo Shelly?"

"Never. I'm too scary."

"You and Chanel. How y'all gonna have dudes who tattoo for a living, but y'all don't even got one?"

"I'm single, I don't know what Nel's reason is." I said making Kjayy scuff out a laugh.

"Your ass still playing single?" Nel asks.

"Her ass ain't single shit." Kaine voice snaps.

I roll my eyes. "Anyways..."

"Let's go to mama's shop to get our hair done because I need a new sew in bad." Nel said grabbing her bag.

I nodded. "Coo, lets go."

I was stopped as I turned around and Kaine's body pressed against mine trapping me against the front desk.

"You done playing yet?" He asks. I turn my head away, but that did no good since he started placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Move Kaine. Ow!" I exclaim when he bites my neck before sucking hard making me moan softly.

"Don't be calling me no fuckin Kaine." He says kissing up my neck and along my jaw. I place my hand over his lips before he could kiss my lips.

"I'll take these," Nel said snatching my keys from my hand. "And wait in the car for you and him to finish boo lovin."

"Move Kaleb, I gotta go and I don't have time for your shit."

"I thought I told you I still want my pussy on a regular?"

I laughed softly. "You are funny. If we takin a break you gets no pussy from me."

"And I said I'ma get what is mine whenever I want, when I want and ya ass been ignoring my calls and texts again. I've been trying to let you be and not pop up to ya house, but I'm about to be on some fuck it type shit now."

Nel started beeping the horn. This bitch.

"Move Kaleb." I said pushing him back and he let me this time. He smirked as I walked away.

"I'm be over tonight for some of my pussy!" He shouted

I blushed as Kjayy laughed and a couple of people waiting for tattoos looked my way. Why does he always have to do the most?

*

"Pretty go m.i.a again and we gonna fight." Mama said huggin me.

"I didn't go missing on y'all just Kaine."

"Bitch you is a lie, all the times I done called and texted ya phone and got no reply." Nel said receiving a slap from mama.

"Stop cussing."

"Ain't it crazy how we are grown, yet still get told to stop cussing."

"Yes, my mom do the same. I be looking at her like I am grown." I said laughing shaking my head.

"See, yes. I didn't even meet ya mom yet and I like her already."

"I'ma have to introduce y'all even tho me and ya son ain't together anymore."

"See I'ma have to beat ya ass all around this shop. You and Kaine's ass ain't going no where."

"Why everybody take me as a joke?" I ask.

Nel laughed shaking her head. "I know from experience because I use to do and say the same shit about Kjayy. I use to get mad when everybody took me as a joke too."

"Shelly what you doing to this pretty ass hair and you ain't getting no weave either because I wanna curl it."

I laughed. "How you gonna ask me what I want then just say what you gonna do? I really want my long sew in back."

"Oh well!"

"So mama." Nel says sweetly showing that she wanted something.

"No." She answers right away making me laugh as Nel fake gasps.

"You didn't even give me a chance to ask."

"What Nelly, what?" She says parting and separating my hair.

"Wanna keep your grandbaby tonight so me and Kody can have a date night if you know what I mean."

"First, off I do not want to know about you and my sons sex life. Second, nope. You is not about to set me up I know his ass don't sleep through the night. I will not. I don't even keep Brei overnight because of the same reason and plus she a cry baby."

"Okay, but you don't gotta play my son like that. He sleep the whole night at home most of the time just not with anybody else."

"I done had my baby days, I'm good."

"So do you wanna keep Jordan tonight?" Nel asks me

"Yes, Nel." I said rolling my eyes.

"See you a real one sis, unlike mama."

"Girl get slapped. Good, let him keep her up all night."

"He sleep the whole night with me, he just wake up too damn early for me." I said.

"Exactly." Nel said. "So don't come for my baby if we didn't send for you mama."

"You two seconds away from getting kicked out of my shop Chanel." Mama said holding the curler up towards her making us laugh.

*

"Shelly why the fuck you change the locks for!!" Kaine shouted through the door banging on it making Jordan wake up where I had him laying on the couch.

He sat up crying loudly staring at me. I picked him up going to open the door so this asshole can stop banging on the damn door.

"I just fuckin put him to sleep, damn. You couldn't have called instead of banging on the damn door."

"You shouldn't have changed the fuckin locks. I better have me a fuckin key by tomorrow." He said just walking pass me into the house.

I sucked my teeth shutting and locking the door. "Did you cook?" He shouted from the kitchen.

"No Kaleb. I don't even want you here so get out of my kitchen."

"I'ma be where ever my lady is." He said coming out of the kitchen with a water. I turned my head as he tried to kiss me. "Quit fuckin playing with me."

"No you quit playing. Don't laugh at him Jordan he ain't funny." I said kissing his lil cheek.

"See my nephew be knowing." He said smiling at him before walking upstairs most likely to use the bathroom. "Can you order me some food?"

"No do it ya damn self! Ya uncle think he can just do what he wants, huh?" I said to Jordan who just rubbed his eyes smiling at me. "I guess you ain't going back to sleep no time soon." I placed him on the couch next to me feeding him a strawberry since he tried to take mine.

"You pregnant?" Kaine asks holding up the pregnancy test.

"No and you obviously know that since you looked at the test."

"Ya mom said you had the flu. How does the flu make you think you are pregnant?"

"I didn't have the damn flu that's what she just wanted to diagnose me with. I was really sick tho, just a cold. I took the test before I got sick because I couldn't eat and was continuously feeling sick to my stomach so I took the test, but obviously I'm not pregnant."

"Aren't you on birth control tho? How you know the test isn't wrong?"

"Yes, birth control can fail tho and um, hello. I am a nurse and I do work at a hospital trust me I had a double check done to be sure."

"Oh." He said standing there with a blank expression.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He shakes his head then shrugs.

"I might switch from the the shot to an iud tho."

"Didn't you already switch from the pill to the shot before, should you keep switching like that?"

"I told you that?"

"No I heard you say it to Nel before. Saying you kept missing days so it would make you get ya period like twice a month."

"Oh. Well yeah. I don't know tho because I hate getting the shot, but I heard the iud hurts being inserted."

"Oh." I looked towards him seeing him stare off into space still having a blank lost look on his face.

"Nigga are you even listening to me? The hell is wrong with you?" I ask pushing his arm.

"Huh? Oh nothing."

"Okay..." I said giving him a weird look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 383 46
21 year old Nova, fell in love with a guy she just met. How is this possible? SEQUEL: Raising a family with Simon Minter
339K 14K 46
Being the son of a preacher, 26 year old Shawn Carter's life hasn't been the most interesting. His everyday life involved mostly church. All that sud...
1.3K 71 18
Completed book. Jazmine and her brother Blake lived together for a while before he and his best friend, Jay, went on a trip. When they came back, the...
112K 3.6K 25
King 'KJ' Jackson has grown to be a very popular young man, after his parents moved to the A (Atlanta, Georgia) . A star basketball player for his sc...