𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐃 ━ pansy...

By charIieweasley

when all of hell is loose, two girls find comfort in each other and realize how much more they can still ga... More

i. hogwarts notice
ii. train rides
iii. hat's warning
iv. best friends!
v. negative points
vi. wiztag fun
vii. repeating rabbits
viii. the plan to steal

𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐃

8.5K 216 644
By charIieweasley

INTRODUCING...
GIRL IN RED

▂✫⌒*・゚

Venus Thomas knew immediately that her last year at Hogwarts would determine if she either lives or dies within the school grounds— and with her fiery spirit, things begin getting difficult when she falls, falls, and falls.

.:*:・゚',''゚・:*:˙

WITH MISERY COMES ITS greatest love and those are the words that inspired Venus Thomas to continue and be loud, happy, filled with spirit. Were they true? She does not know. Though, instead of thinking much about it, the young girl thinks it best to live her life up until the last breath— except she hoped the universe would not take her so seriously with this war going on. She grew up knowing both worlds (muggle and magical) having her father be a wizard while her mother a squib. Similar to her cousin, Dean Thomas except he had a muggle mum instead (wicked cool that he turned out to be a wizard too!). Growing up they were best of friends and it only ever increased with them ending up in Gryffindor for the same year.

Their years at Hogwarts can be described as complicated and yet lively. With Harry Potter as their classmate, trouble only seemed to follow him around and, unfortunately, increased every year. From Voldemort being in the back of Professor Quirrel's head, to the Chambers of Secret opening up, to an Azkaban prisoner escaping, to a Triwizard tournament where Cedric Diggory was murdered, the 'official' return of Voldemort, and lastly, to the death of one of the greatest wizard also known as Headmaster Dumbledore. Through it all, Venus continued to keep her head up in the crowds and waving some humor off just as the Weasley twins and Lee Jordan did back in their years (minus the pranks because that was their thing).

Despite all the troubles, Venus still managed to head to her last year at Hogwarts (wouldn't it be a waste if she stopped going?) unprepared for what was to come. With her cousin in the run for his own safety and only limited people being able to attend Hogwarts, she made sure to attend for one reason and one reason only.

Hogwarts was in a need of hope— and in spite of all punishment given; Venus Thomas would show the world that she is not a Gryffindor for no reason at all. And maybe her last year at Hogwarts also turns out to be the year where she figures that Pansy Parkinson isn't too bad.

.・:*:・゚'✫,'✫'゚・:*:・˙

DISCLAIMER:
this story will have a lot of violence, so if you get squirmy or it makes you uncomfortable, please read with caution. also, the harry potter series does not belong to me but daniel radcliffe so lots of love to him (don't know who j karen rowling is oops)! however, venus and her friends not in the books do.

.・:*:・゚'✫,'✫'゚・:*:・˙

sofia bryant portraying as
VENUS THOMAS

( the insane gryffindor! )

alice pagani portraying as
PANSY PARKINSON

( the hopeless slytherin! )

alfred enoch portraying as
DEAN THOMAS

( the runaway gryffindor! )

danielle rose russell portraying as
LIZETTE LEWIS

( the sane gryffindor! )

froy gutierrez portraying as
TIBERIUS MCLAGGEN

( the kindest hufflepuff! )

devon murray portraying as
SEAMUS FINNIGAN

( the cousin-in-law gryffindor! )

reece king portraying as
BLAISE ZABINI

( the not so cold-hearted slytherin! )

tom felton portraying as
DRACO MALFOY

( the regretful slytherin! )

matthew lewis portraying as
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

( the courageous gryffindor! )

herman tommeraas portraying as
THEODORE NOTT

( the heartfelt slytherin! )

and the rest as themselves!

▂✫⌒*・゚

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
this story will be short (in chapters) and
it will take place in their seventh year
which harry did not take so imma have
to make sum stuff up and everything.
it will be kinda fastburn and gets quick to
the point but gotta try sm new, right?

decided to post this bc i wanna try an experiment??
eidetic memory is a third way done (in drafts)
but this one is completely starting so ?!?!!

anyway, do you listen to girl in red ? 😼

i don't do dedications,,, but i swear if i
always spam your books w comments or
you do it back to me,,, THIS IS FOR YOU!
and if u guys supported wanting a pansy fic
THIS IS FOR YOU BEAUTIFULS
i literally love you guys so so so much !!!

ALSO,,, ZABlNlS  u basically gave me the
face claim for pansy and that's why i asked 😭😭
once i saw her in urs i just KNEW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 8.7K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
49.9K 1.1K 34
𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡�...
157K 4.9K 29
Now 19 years old and retaking their final year at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry and Draco get closer than anyone could have expe...
10.6K 68 25
We will be writing different situations with the characters of Harry Potter **I do not own any other the characters in here. These are all characters...