A Villain's Rise

By KapUnivers

After years of suffering under a system that thinks he is waste of resources, Izuku finally sees the truth be... More

The Birth of a Villain
The League of Villains
Allies and betrayal
USJ
Questions
The Hero Killer
Preparations
A Change of Heart
Change
Fallout
Attack on Musutafu
The Spark of a Revolution
The Girl in the Dreams
Saving someone in need
Oneirology
The Culture Festival
Deku's Journals
A Villain's Christmas
The Phoenix's fight
The Phoenix's ash
Izuku's conflict
Setting up the pieces
The fall
Secrets Laid Bare
Endeavour's downfall
Discoveries
The Collapse
Stuck
A Small Favour
Meetings
Biding his Time
The Rise
Catching Up
Reunion
Casting the Dice
Defeat
Joy
The Silence Before The Storm
Into the Fire
Izuku's Farewells
Afterwords

All Hands on Deck

1.7K 70 2
By KapUnivers

While Deku was visiting the Tinkerer, his generals had been in the planning room discussing what to focus on next. However, that changed when Deku came barging into the room. "I don't care what you are discussing or what plans you're laying right now. Drop everything" He said as he walked into the planning room. "Did your meeting go well?" Spinner asked. "It did. Eri is back with me" Deku replied briefly. "However, me and the Tinkerer came to a dangerous conclusion which needs addressing" He explained. "You sound nervous" Mushou mentioned. "I am" Deku replied.

Deku took a deep breath before he continued talking. "I just made you a general yesterday and you already have to deal with this" He mumbled to himself. "What did you find out Deku?" Dabi asked. "I won't sugar-coat it for any of you. But there is a high likelihood that someone is trying to bring back All for one" Deku answered, making a deafening silence fall upon the room.

"All for one? Isn't that the villain All Might killed?" Mushou wondered, breaking the silence. "Oh right. You don't know" Deku said, making Mushou slightly confused. "All for one was a dangerous and powerful man. He was born during the first generation of quirk users. His quirk, of which he is named after, allows him to take quirks and then use them or transfer them as he pleases. I used the basis of that to allow myself to have multiple quirks in fact. Anyways, for generations he controlled large parts of Japan up until All Might defeated him the first time around. That fight became classified information. All Might believed he killed All for one, but he also received a major injury that would cripple his abilities. Of course, All for one survived and began making the League of Villains in secret. Grooming Shigaraki to be his successor. Then I came along and threw a wrench in that. I was the one who killed All for one, not All Might. He just did the brunt of it. After that I finished the League of Villains and started the revolution" Deku explained.

"Well, we've killed him before. We can do it again" Todoroki said. "You don't understand do you?" Deku chuckled. "The All for one we dealt with was an old and crippled man. He couldn't survive unless he was hooked up to his medical equipment. Not to mention that he didn't yet have a reason to suspect me of anything. That won't happen again. The All for one that is being cloned right now will be a young and powerful one. We already know that this ally of All for one has at least an equal understanding of quirk compared to me. This All for one will have more quirks, more power and will be in his prime. Not to mention the desire to kill me. I killed him and his chosen successor, he will not like that" Deku explained.

"So what do we do?" Mushou asked. "Do we have any clue where he is?" She added. "All we know is that the person who is currently bringing him back is someone that uses the alias of Daruma Ujiko" Deku replied "That is why from this moment and until both this doctor and All for one are dead, the revolution will drop all current operations. We will focus solely on locating and eliminating All for one and his ally. Preferably before All for one comes back to life" He explained. "That is what I want you to take care of. Meanwhile I will try to find clues through other sources. That is all" Deku said and started heading towards the door. "What sources?" Dabi asked sceptically. "The Tinkerer for one. She is the one who came to these conclusions in the first place. I also have another source that may or may not have something. Who they are is irrelevant" Deku replied and left the room.

While walking to his room one of Deku's secure phones began ringing. Deku picked up the phone and began talking. "Oh, so you found the package" Izuku said with a gleeful attitude. "I won't ask how you got my address, but I guess you wanted me to call you" Ochako replied. "Of course. Some things have happened that requires some talking" Izuku said as he walked into his room and closed the door. "Did the conversation with Eri go badly?" Ochako wondered with slight concern. "No, not in the slightest. Eri is back with me now. You should see her. She has grown so much" Izuku answered with a small smile. "So we could have a meeting set up soon?" Ochako asked. "We will have a meeting in one hour" Izuku replied. "What!?" Ochako exclaimed. "Yes. One hour from now. I'll send you the address. Eri will be there. I have someone else who I need to talk to" Izuku explained. "And after Eri has left I need to talk with you privately" He added. "You sound worried" Ochako stated. "I know. I'll tell you once we can talk face to face. See you later" Izuku replied and ended the call. "I hope everything works out" He muttered.

After having dropped off Eri at the new apartment Deku went to visit Melissa again. It was a bit difficult for him to leave his daughter while she asked if he and Ochako couldn't be there at the same time. But he reassured her that this was important. And so, Deku went back to Melissa's lab on I-island. Because of the time zone difference, it was night outside and Melissa was probably home. All Deku cared about was to move the glass tube in Melissa's secret lab back to the facility.

Deku was just finishing up the preparations when he heard someone approaching. "Who's there?" Melissa asked, just outside Deku's view. "It's just me Melissa" Deku replied and went back to work. "Deku, why are you here now? I thought you would come back tomorrow or something" Melissa wondered as she came into view. "A lot of things are happening very quickly now. We need to locate All for one" Deku answered. "And that's why you're taking Inko back to the facility?" Melissa asked slightly confused. "No. I'm just doing this while waiting for someone I can talk to" Deku replied.

"Also, from now on. All operations that aren't considered critical are to be suspended until All for one is located" Deku said as he finished up the preparations. A progress bar appeared on the display, and slowly began filling up. "Even the work on phoenix protocol?" Melissa asked. "Except that. In fact, under the current circumstances, those preparations are to be handled with the highest preparations." Deku answered "Of course, you still need to help locate All for one, but phoenix protocol takes the highest priority" He added.

"By the way, how far along have you come?" Deku asked. "The facility is near completion. The necessary hardware is about 80 percent there. The mind mapping is proving to be more of a challenge than anticipated, but should be done within a few months. The software is more or less a copy of the one used for Inko, so that is complete" Melissa explained. "And what would the completion time be if you put this on the highest priority?" Deku questioned. "If I can complete the mind mapping process, then the rest can be completed after a contingency 1 has been enacted-" Melissa replied, but was cut off by Deku "You can call it what it is" He said. "Alright. The phoenix protocol can be completed after your death as long as the brain mapping is completed. But it would have reduced chance of success" Melissa said. "I see. So a few months until contingency 1-alpha becomes redundant" Deku said, seemingly unfaced by the thought of his own demise. "How long until full completion?" He asked. "To allow immediate implementation? Two years at least. But even then the process itself would take several more years. To reach the target goal, it will take at least a decade, if not more" Melissa replied. "I see" Deku said with a thoughtful look.

Melissa and Deku were then interrupted with a small beep came from the control panel to the glass tube. Indicating that it was ready for transport. "Well, I'll be going then. Continue your work, and notify me is you discover anything of interest" Deku said. "I will. And please, be safe" Melissa said. "I can't promise that" Deku replied in a solemn tone as green lighting spread across his body. He then began pushing the glass tube into a portal with relative ease. "But I'll try" He added before he disappeared into the portal.

After Deku had secured the glass tube in his own lab, he decided to visit Ochako and Eri. He opened a portal and walked into the it. On the other side Izuku walked straight into a conversation between Ochako and Eri. "So you're happy to be back with your father?" Ochako asked, unaware of Izuku standing behind them with a small smile. "Of course, even if it hasn't been that long" Eri replied with a bright smile. "Although, he seems worried" She said, her smile faltering. "How so?" Ochako wondered. "He seemed happy and relieved when he came to meet me. But then he talked with the one who had taken care of me and he came back very worried. He won't even tell me what it is" Eri answered.

"You'll understand when you get older Eri" Izuku said, immediately drawing her attention. "You're back already?" Eri wondered. "Yes. Now, me and Ochako has some things to talk about. It won't take long" Izuku replied and opened a portal behind him. "Why can't you tell me what it is?" Eri asked. "You don't need to worry about such things Eri. It is for your own good" Izuku replied. Eri looked at Izuku with a suspicious look. "I think it is best that you listen to your dad Eri" Ochako said. This seemed to convince Eri and she complied. "Alright mom. Goodbye" Eri said and walked into the portal. "Goodbye Eri" Ochako responded with a gentle smile.

"Thanks for that" Izuku said as he sat down next to Ochako in the couch. "Although, I'm afraid I'll see more of that" He added with a sigh. "She's growing up Izuku. It's only natural" Ochako said. "I guess it is" Izuku responded as he fidgeted with his fingers. "Though, she was right. You're worried" Ochako pointed out. "I know, that is why I need your help" Izuku said. "Help with what?" Ochako asked. "To locate All for one" Izuku replied bluntly.

Ochako immediately turned more serious once she heard that name. "All for one is dead. You killed him" She said. "Yes, I did kill him. And for the moment he is dead" Izuku replied. "But?" Ochako asked. "But he is in the process of returning. How my revolution came to these conclusions is irrelevant. All for one has an ally who goes by the alias Daruma Ujiko. We know for a fact that this ally is one the same level as me when it comes to quirks. He is also the one who made the nomu we knew as Kurogiri. And now he is trying to bring back All for one through cloning" Izuku explained.

"Cloning? Can you even bring someone back that way?" Ochako asked. "It is difficult, but possible. I've been working on the same thing for years now, and I'm nearly there" Izuku replied. "Let me guess, your mother" Ochako stated. "Yes. And she is nearly done" Izuku said with a thoughtful look. "Alright, putting aside the morality of bringing back dead people. Wouldn't this Ujiko take as long to bring back All for one?" Ochako wondered. "We can hope. Sadly there is good reason to believe that Ujiko has a way of doing it much faster. After all, I don't know how he has decided to solve the various problems that can appear" Izuku replied. "All for one could return next year or tomorrow. And we'll be in for a though fight if he returns" He added.

"Alright, I get that. So how can I help?" Ochako asked. "While I was transported to Tartarus I gave Aizawa enough information to warrant its' own investigation. And with the danger All for one is posing, I'm willing to put aside my opposition towards heroes" Izuku replied. "You're not proposing what I think you're proposing" Ochako said. "I am. I'm willing to have my revolution work together with both heroes and the police to locate All for one and his ally, and eliminate them" Izuku explained.

"So you want a meeting with whoever is in charge?" Ochako asked with a sigh. "Yes. And considering how high ranking you are as a hero, that won't be a problem for you to arrange" Izuku replied with a smirk. "Fine, I guess it is unusual circumstances after all. I'll see what I can do" Ochako said. "Great!" Izuku exclaimed "I'll expect a call by tomorrow" He said and quickly walked into a portal before Ochako could protest. "This can't go well" Ochako grumbled and pulled up her phone and dialled a number. "Hi, Aizawa. It's me, Uraraka" She greeted once the call connected. "Deku just talked with me" Ochako said and let out a sigh.

A/N: Alright, I'll admit. Parts of this chapter were a bit of a mess. But this chapter is more or less just scenes I wanted to go through before we reach the fun stuff. And I for one, can't wait to write about it. Will Deku work with the heroes? Will they stop All for one from returning? Find out in the next few chapters. I'm hoping you're all having a wonderful day. Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
442K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
6K 253 5
You have always admired heroes who made the world lighten up just because they were there but in order to shine there needed to be darkness. This dar...
380K 19.1K 84
Caught in the crossfire of a quirk war, pro-hero and Symbol of Peace Deku is captured. Saved and returned to a hospital, his body goes missing and he...