Teen Wolf Preferences

Av Teen_Wolf_Ships

Just some preferences from the show Teen Wolf. Includes Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Derek and Liam. Requests... Mer

Teen Wolf Preferences
How You Meet
Names He Calls You
You Find Out He Likes You
He Meets Your Dog
Your Song As Just Friends
Finds Out Your Secret Talent
Your First Date
You Two Go On Vaction
Names In Phones
When You Are Sick
You Get Jealous
Famous Sibling
Movie You Two Watch
Date Night
One Shot For scottmcallme With Derek
When You Two Are Board
One Shot For faithmolinari1031 With Stiles
One Shot With Derek For CrazyPartyGirl
One Shot For ObrienxxLahey
One Shot For bootfulstyles
He Comes Home Late
Horror Movie You Watch
What He Gets Your For Valentines
Your Game Or Social Media
One Shot For TheStoryBeginning
What Movie You Two Go See
What You Play In The Band
What You Do When Board
How You Meet-Aiden
Names He Calls You- Aiden and Jackson
Finding Out He Likes You- Aiden and Jackson
He Meets Your Dog/You Meet His- Aiden And Jackson
Song Just As Friends- Aiden And Jackson
He Finds Out Your Secret Talent- Aiden and Jackson
He Meets Your Famous Sibling
One Shot Form
Anyone Want To Help?
Who Wants To Be Internet Friends?
Laptop Suggestions?

One Shot for ObrienxxLahey With Derek.

2.5K 44 0
Av Teen_Wolf_Ships

Well I tried. If you want me to redo it then just pm me.

        You were just on your way home from school. When your car found it a perfect time to brake down.  It just had to be today, you had needed to be home so you took a shortcut into the woods. 

                Sighing you start walking into the woods.  Looking for someone to help you. 

        By luck you come across a werewolf training his pack. You were also a werewolf. But being new to Beacon Hills you did not have a pack yet. 

        "What are you doing here? This is private property." A tall dark haired man asked. 

        "My car broke down." You say shifting. So that he knows you are also a werewolf. 

        "I will give you a ride back to your house, and call someone to come tow your car." He says. In the car he seems to warm up to you some more. "I'm Derek. Whats your name? Would you like to hang out sometime?" He says as you pull up to your house. 

        "Sure. (y/n)" You say in reply.

        "I will pick you up at seven?" Checking your phone seeing that it was only four pm. You nod in reply. 

        When he picks you up at 7:00pm, like he said, he puts a blindfold on you. When he takes it off you can see that you are a fair. After a few hours the night ends with Derek going alpha mode on the person running the fairs wheel. So that the two of you have it all to yourselves and a perfect view of the fireworks.

A/N 

Merry Christmas, and if you don't celebrate it well happy random Thursday. Sorry if it looks a little bit messed up. I just got a new laptop and I am still trying to get it to work. 

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

933K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...