Billionaire's hired wife

By popcornwriter1234

"You don't understand little rose bud... This wasn't supposed to happen!!" "What wasn't supposed to happen?"... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Quickkkkkk authors note!
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Quick Catch up!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28/ Important Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Authors Note :)

1.8K 70 1
By popcornwriter1234

Hi!

Yes, I know. 

I leave a lot of author's notes

But hey... Doesn't that kinda show that I care? 

ANYWAYYY

OH

MY

GOSH.

So let me tell you about my morning. (This is a very important part of my story, it's the build-up please read!) I woke up and watched 90 Day Fiance, and then I cleaned the house, and I read a book about driving, etc. Mostly boring stuff.

BUT...

This morning was very interesting. Because I finally get to log onto Wattpad and see my beautiful readers and their wonderful comments (because your comments make my day, your opinion matters!) I'm actually about to go and answer some of those! 

But I open the editing area to edit and upload my 19th Chapter (YAYYY) And I can't help but see...

BILLIONAIRES HIRED WIFE HAS 8.1K VIEWS!! 

Some may say, So what? You only have 200 something likes. But to me, views mean that people cared enough to just drop in. 

Even if they didn't like it, they gave it a chance.

 And the people who voted...

Y'ALL ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

All the votes and comments are what gives me the courage to continue to write this story. 

But I just wanted to say thank you! And if you can please vote :) 

But of course. Thank you! for taking the time and giving this story a chance!

I love you all.

Mads <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 13.1K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
75.2K 3.7K 30
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...
6.1M 207K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
218K 13.2K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...