☆ɢєṭ ȏȗṭṭѧ ṃʏ һєѧԀ! ☆(Inosuke...

By sun_ve

(Y/n) (l/n) a 17 year old girl who has attended Kimetsu Academy since middle school. She recently broke up wi... More

Information.
✿1 ✿
✿2 ✿
✿3 ✿
✿4 ✿
✿5 ✿
✿6 ✿
✿7 ✿
✿8 ✿
✿9 ✿
✿10 ✿
✿11 ✿
✿12 ✿
✿13 ✿
✿14 ✿
✿15 ✿
✿16 ✿
✿17 ✿
✿19 ✿
✿20✿
✿21✿
✿22✿
✿23✿
✿24 ✿
✿25✿
✿26✿
✿27✿
✿28✿
✿29✿
✿30✿
✿31✿
✿32✿
✿33✿
✿34✿
✿35✿
✿36✿
✿37✿
✿38✿
✿39✿
✿40✿
✿41✿
Tempted to make a sequel... or a new Inosuke x reader
Apology

✿18 ✿

14.1K 533 4.8K
By sun_ve

It is Thursday, you are currently in science class with Inosuke and Kanao, Obanai sensei let you all be in groups and work on an assignment with eachother.

"Look look at this Tik tok." You say trying so hard not to laugh, showing them the video.

You all were sorta slacking off being goofs instead of doing work, Obanai sensei never really noticed though.

"What the hell is with you and your sense of humor." Inosuke chuckles facepalming himself.

It's a video of someone shoving an elf on the shelf into the toilet with their foot.

You try so hard to maintain yourself from bursting out laughing but you would get in so much trouble.

"I-it's look PFFT-" you laugh, slapping a hand against your mouth.

"Oh my god keep your voice down Obanai sensei is gonna kill you!" Kanao laughs patting your back.

The bell rings for lunch.

"Oh shit, we barely got any work done." You chuckle putting away your things.

"Yeah all because of how funny you thought that fucking video was." Inosuke laughs.

"Cmon cmon look at this one." You say showing them another Tik tok on your way to the cafeteria.

Suddenly you get a tap on your shoulder, you whip around to see none other than Genya.

'Damn it I thought if I went to a different school entrance he'd assume I was at home.'

"Come with me." Genya says dragging you away from Inosuke and Kanao.

The 2 stare at you being dragged away in annoyance.

"I was kinda talking to them." You say to Genya.

"I don't care." Genya says looking for somewhere isolated.

"Where are we going now?!" You groan.

He hugs you and starts kissing you, you want to gag and you shove him away from you.

"If you seriously took me away from my friends just so you could have a fucking makeout sesh I swear to god." You say glaring at him.

"Can you just shut up? I don't wanna hear it right now." Genya grunts, holding you against the wall.

'This man is disgusting.'

...

Lunch was finally over, you barely ate any of your bento, and on your way to your class you were snarfing it down to get rid of Genyas awful taste.

However it was now the end of school, Genya of course wanted to do something with you but you told him you were spending time with your family after school, thank god he believed you.

Inosuke was coming to your house for the first time, you were kinda nervous, was your room clean? What should you offer him for snacks and what would the 2 of you even do?

You both arrive at your house and you grab your house key and open the door.

"Welcome to my home." You say awkwardly while you both enter the house.

"Woah! It's just how I pictured!" Inosuke grins running around your house.

"Where are your parents?" Inosuke says looking around.

"They're not home. Honestly they're rarely home, I only see them in the mornings, sometimes they're so busy at the office they stay at hotels." You sigh.

"You must be lonely." Inosuke says.

"I'm used to it, it's been going in since I was around 8 or 9." You frown. "But I make good use of my time, Sometimes I just walk outdoors for fun or I just watch a butt ton of Netflix and stuff." You giggle.

"What's your room like?!" Inosuke says running upstairs.

"Hey!! It's messy!" You yell running after him.

"BRUH I DONT CARE MINES MESSIER!!" Inosuke says swinging open your door.

"Ooh. Your rooms bigger than mine." Inosuke says looking around.

"Eh..." you grumble.

He looks at your things, you have a lot of stuffed animals and pictures set up in your room.

"Oh my god is that you?" Inosuke laughs pointing at a picture of your younger self.

"N-NO! DONT LOOK!" You yell snatching the picture frame.

"And god damn you have so much toys look at this shit." Inosuke smirks, picking up a stuffed animals.

"They're cute shut up." You mumble snatching away the plushie.

He hops onto your bed and makes himself comfortable, and bundles himself in your blankets.

"Your beds nice, wanna trade?" He grins.

"No thanks! Get out of it!" You say trying to yank the blankets off of him.

"It smells like you." He smiles and turns slightly pink.

You flush red and pull the blankets off him with full force making him collapse to the ground.

"OWWW!!" Inosuke cries.

"Jesus you're sure excited about my house huh?" You laugh.

"It's cool!" Inosuke grins.

"Yeah sure..." you laugh. "So... waddya wanna do?" You say changing the subject.

"How bout we watch Netflix or something?" You say. "I can make some popcorn." You smile.

"What should we watch?" He says getting up from the ground.

"Hmmm, have you watched stranger things?" You say.

"Nah, looks lame." Inosuke grunts.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! IT LOOKS LAME?! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" You yell attempting to beat him up.

"We're watching it whether you like it you uncultured SWINE!!!" You scream throwing a stuffed animal at him.

"STOP OKAY ILL WATCH CALM DOWN GOD DAMN IT!!" Inosuke yells throwing the stuffed animal back at you.

"Cmon let's watch it downstairs, I'll make the popcorn." You sigh.

...

"See this guy knows his stuff, he packs all snacks, that's a real man." Inosuke grins.

"Dustin? Pffft I knew you'd like him." You laugh.

"Okay but this shit with Buzzcut lady I don't get her." Inosuke says.

"Just watch damn it." You say grabbing some popcorn.

"WHAT THE FLIP IS DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS." Inosuke yells.

"Jesus Christ Inosuke, it's just a nerdy game they played back then in that time period, just watch!" You say.

"And Will is such a fucking pussy that monster looks so fucking east to kill just bash its face in." Inosuke rants.

"SHUT UP!" You say smacking him playfully.

"How do you like this? this makes no sense." Inosuke says.

"Just watch." You say.

"Where is the piss n shit room?" Inosuke says looking at you.

"Over there." You say.

"Cool, be right back." Inosuke says.

'Pffft piss n shit room...' you think to yourself laughing.

Your phone buzzes and you pick it up.

From Genya Shinazugawa

Are u free tmrw after school 🥺💕

Uhhh

Well are you?

Well I reaaallly need to stay after for tutoring I'm sorta failing my math class.

What about during our break?

I'm going to visit my grandparents all over the break.

God damn it, cmon lemme hang out with u after school what's the point in going to tutoring when it's the last day before break?

The point is... Genya...  he's letting me retake the damn test I failed last week if I go afterschool tomorrow. It's my only chance to bring my grade up before break.

Just ditch it, it's a stupid test.

No Genya my parents will kill me.

Jesus fucking Christ fine.

Stop making a big deal out of this.

It just sucks ya know not being able to see my god damn girlfriend at all during break, it's bullshit. I'll just hack into Sanemis school account and change your grade boom easy.

That's cheating and we would both be in a lot of trouble Genya. You know how strict your brother is.

No. Look I've been studying this test and I don't want all the time I spent studying for the retake to go to waste. So please.

Fine then bitch.

🤦‍♀️ so loving and caring, calling your own gf a bitch

I'm just mad.

Whatever. I'm going now bye.

You shut off your phone and let out a deep sigh.

You hear the toilet flush and Inosuke comes out of the bathroom.

"Ew wash your hands!!" You yell.

"THERES NO FUCKING SOAP!" Inosuke shouts.

"Oh my fucking god, hold on." You say getting up looking for some soap.

"Here now go." You sigh, handing him some soap.

He washed his hands and plops back onto the couch.

"Ready for the next episode?" You laugh.

"Sure!" Inosuke grins.

You click play and the next episode begins. You smile and lean your head against his shoulder, making him tense up. But he was like fuck it, and he wrapped his arm around you.

You guys stayed like that for the remainder of the night, cuddling and watching Netflix.

Sometime later you look at the time and notice how late it is.

"Holy crap it's 10? You should go, it's not good to have a boy over this late." You say turning off the TV.

"WHAT?! BUT BUT IT WAS GETTING GOOD NANCY ALMOST GOT EATEN BY THE DEMOGORGON!!" Inosuke whines.

"HEY!! You're welcome to come over anytime during the break? Alright?" You laugh.

"For real? Cool!" Inosuke grins.

"I'll see you tomorrow." You smile, leading him out the door.

"Oh shit, I forgot uh.. my birthday is during break, I wanted to invite you, Gran is gonna let me have the whole house to myself and lemme invite some friends do ya wanna come?" Inosuke mumbles shyly.

"What? When's your birthday?" You say.

"April 22nd." Inosuke grins.

"Of course! I won't miss it for nothing! Are you inviting the others??" You ask.

"Oh hell yeah, I'm gonna send a message to the group chat." Inosuke smirks.

"Perfect! Hey I wanna get you a present what do you like?" You say.

"TEMPURA!!" Inosuke grins.

"Pffft of course... OOH! I CAN MAKE YOU A CAKE!!! HOWS THAT SOUND!?" You jump from excitement.

"TEMPURA FLAVOR CAKE!!!" Inosuke shouts.

"thats.... disgusting... uhmm... I can make a chocolate cake Vanilla cake.. strawberry... something sweet." You say.

"Hmmm chocolate!! AND PUT MY FACE ON THERE WITH LOTSA STARS AND CANDLES!!" Inosuke grins.

"OKAY OKAY ILL TRY MY BEST!" You laugh.

"you should go now, it was fun having you over, really, we should do this more often." You grin.

"Mmhm." Inosuke says staring at you.

You both continue staring at eachother awkwardly, and then Inosuke starts leaning in.

He inches his face closer to yours, causing you to flush red.

You place your hand infront of his face and look down.

"What are you doing?" You say.

"S-Sorry, I don't know what I was doing." Inosuke blushes looking down himself.

"I have a boyfriend." You say placing a palm infront of your mouth in embarrassment.

"I know, stop getting the wrong idea I wasn't doing what you think I was doing okay?!" Inosuke huffs.

"Hey, don't get mad it's okay. I'm not mad at you." You pat his head.

He remains silent.

"I-I'll go now! Goodnight! Idiot!" Inosuke says running out the door.

"Oh uhm goodnight!" You say.

You shut the door.

Inosuke continues crossing the street and feels his chest swell up with some emotion, and his eyes get all puffy.

Suddenly he finds himself crying.

"GAH! WHATS WRONG WITH ME WHY DO I FEEL SAD?!" Inosuke yells pulling at the strands of his hair.

He sobs, and wipes the tears from his eyes, and sits at his doorstep trying to calm down and process this emotion he's feeling.

"Stop crying damn it, only the weak cry!" Inosuke sobs, burying his face in his hands.

"God damn it.... I... fucked up. She's mad at me, she hates me, why did I do that..." Inosuke sobs.

"I'm... pathetic..." he cries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 12.9K 30
"So tell me, Aoi - tell me, why do you, a person who doesn't even want to lift a sword, can make a strong man like me feel sick and weak without you...
32.1K 794 32
Isekaied into the world of Kimetsu no Yamuna aka Demon Slayer! So many hotties!!!! Haku Namikaze is a 20 year old half Japanese college student on a...
144K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
107K 4.2K 46
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...