Lover | S.R.

By lastoftherealones

When Spencer Reid opens his home to Ophelia, his best friend who is down on her luck, their feelings for each... More

Spencer
Ophelia
Spencer
Ophelia
Spencer
Ophelia
Spencer
Ophelia
Spencer
Ophelia
Spencer
Spencer
Ophelia
Spencer
Ophelia
Spencer
Ophelia
Spencer
Ophelia
Spencer
Ophelia
Spencer

Ophelia

3.6K 105 628
By lastoftherealones

"Do you think our sex life is boring?" Spencer asks as he dumps sugar into his coffee and stirs it up.

I look around the diner, making sure no one is staring at us. At least he said it quietly enough so that only I could hear it.

"What?" I ask him, taking packets of Splenda from the holder to put in my coffee.

"Is it... dull?" He continues.

I shrug while also shaking my head. "Spence, we've only had sex a few times—"

"The first time didn't count because you didn't have an orgasm," He interjects, setting the sugar down in its place and looking back up at me. "So... one time."

I look back at him from underneath a furrowed brow. "So, what would you call the other time and the hotel room head, then?"

He scrunches up his nose and looks back down at his coffee, grabbing the bowl of creamer cups. "Um... I don't know. Still, it was... it was one time."

I watch as he dumps the tiny cups of half and half into his coffee cup. "So, why are you asking if it's boring?"

"Well, statistically, couples who—"

"No, I don't want the statistics," I cut him off, reaching for his coffee and pulling it toward me to catch his attention. His eyes are on me now and his cheeks are dusted with pink. "I want to know why you asked."

He sighs and looks down at the table. "Because... I'm boring. In every aspect, especially in the bedroom. I told you, I've never done anything outside of... regular sex. Missionary or doggy, regular, boring..."

I gently slide his coffee back to him. "You're not boring, Spence. I think you're a very interesting man. As for the bedroom stuff, it's not a big deal! Everyone gets out of the 'regular' stage eventually." I put air quotes around 'regular' as I say it and give Spencer a smile.

"So, what do you like? That isn't... regular?"

I chuckle and take the bowl of creamer from him, grabbing one cup and opening the top before dumping it into my coffee. "This is a great breakfast topic."

"Sorry," He apologizes, sounding a little bit defeated.

"Hey! No, I'm just a little taken aback, y'know? How about this: I'll tell you something that I like and... you tell me something that you like or want to try. Cool?"

He nods eagerly, looking from my cup of coffee to make eye contact with me.

"Alright, well, I like to be smacked sometimes—"

"You what?!" He asks a bit too loudly. When I look around, several people are looking our way. I feel my cheeks heat up and sink lower into the booth.

"Spencer..." I scold through gritted teeth.

"Sorry, but I can't—" He starts, realizing that he's still talking a bit too loud. He lowers his voice to the volume it was before, so that only we can hear. "I can't smack you."

"You'd be against trying it?"

"Yes! I... I'm not gonna smack you, Ophelia. I... couldn't."

I try my best not to look disappointed and only give him a shrug. "Alright, well, your turn."

Spencer is quiet for a second, stirring his coffee. "Um... having you be on top?" He keeps his eyes fixated on his cup as he says it.

"Consider it done. What else?" I say quickly, getting him to look up at me.

"Uh..." He scratches his head. "I don't know. Car sex?"

"Done. Next?"

He shakes his head. "No, you have to go."

Hmm... another thing that I like. What else can Spencer shoot down?

"I don't know, Spencer—"

"You do, you're just not telling me. What else?"

I sigh and rest my head in my hands. "Name-calling, sometimes. Y'know, like, mean names."

He scrunches his nose up and shakes his head slightly, looking back down at his cup.

"Okay, well, why don't you take the floor?" I offer, trying my best to sound casual when, in reality, I'm a little bit annoyed with him writing these things off.

He sighs. "You're upset with me, aren't you?"

I shake my head immediately. "No, Spence, I'm not upset with you."

Spencer bites his lip for a second. "I'm sorry, I just don't think that hitting you and calling you names would be something that I could bring myself to do. I don't know if I could even be rough like that."

I shrug. "It's more husband territory, I guess," I say under my breath, just low enough so that he can't hear what it is I said.

"What?"

I shrug again and shake my head. "Nothing."

"Lia, what did you say?"

"Nothing!" I chuckle. "It was nothing. But... have you never had, like, angry sex?"

Spencer shakes his head. "No, I haven't."

Straight to the point. Hm.

"Okay, well, it's your turn."

"Um..." He looks around the restaurant. "I don't know. When we were in California, you were asking me about this kind of stuff and I said 'maybe' to... tying you up." The last bit comes out in more of a whisper. "I think I might like that, but I don't know. I think I might like if you, y'know...?"

I blink at him and my jaw drops slightly. Is he saying what I think he is. "You'd want me to tie you up?"

He goes a bit red in the face and adjusts how he's sitting. "Maybe, I- I don't know. Would you be open to trying that?"

I want to shout from the rooftops that I am more than open to it, but I decide to be casual about it. "Spencer, I'm happy to try anything that you want to try."

He shakes his head and sighs. "I knew you were upset."

"What?"

"The way that you said that you're happy to try anything I want to try... it told me you're disappointed that I don't want to slap you in the face and call you a bitch while we're having sex."

Fucking profilers.

I give him a confused look. "Spence, I didn't mean it to sound like that."

"It was subconscious, I'm sure," He tells me, but he sounds more sarcastic.

I roll my eyes at him and let out a sigh. "Fine. I'm a little disappointed that you didn't even stop to consider them for a second before saying you wouldn't."

"Why do you want to be degraded like that? You really want me to slap you around and call you a whore?"

Before I can speak up, I notice the waitress heading toward us with plates and shush Spencer, looking over at the woman.

We both thank her when she sets our food in front of us. Spencer opted for waffles while I got eggs and bacon. I stare down at the food, not really even feeling like eating anymore.

"I bet it's because of how you grew up. Your mom died and the responsibility of taking care of three younger siblings fell onto you while your dad worked, right? That's a lot to handle, and now, well, you have a job and you go to school full-time, so you've got a lot on your plate--"

"Quit it," I shake my head. "Stop profiling me like that."

"Or maybe it's just your insecurities. Do you think you're a whore? You think you deserve to be slapped?"

As he says this another waitress passes by. I flag her down and she steps over to our table.

"Hi, could I get a box for this, please?" I gesture to my plate.

She grins at me. "Sure thing!"

She heads off and I dig some cash out of my wallet, taking out thirty dollars-- more than enough for the tab and a good tip. I set it in the center of the table.

"What are you doing?"

Just then, our original waitress brings a box. "Anything else I can get you?"

I shake my head and give her a grateful smile. "Nope, thanks so much!"

Once she walks off, Spencer speaks up again as I start to shovel my food into the box.

"What are you doing?" He repeats himself.

I don't look up at him. "You're being a real fucking dick right now, so I'm taking my food to go." I shut the lid and gesture toward the thirty bucks. "There's enough to cover the bill and a tip. I'll see you back at home."

I hop out of the booth and Spencer looks up at me, absolutely dumbfounded.

Without another word, I get up and head out of the restaurant, only to be followed out by Spencer.

"Lia, wait. Let's just... take our food home and talk about this. Please." I hear him say from behind me.

I turn around to look at him and let out a sigh. Maybe I'm being dramatic. Maybe I should just go home with him.

"Please," He repeats.

I give in and walk back to him, following him inside. He boxes his own food and we pay the tab before walking back to his car in silence. We stick our boxes in the back before getting inside.

We're both quiet until Spencer speaks up. "I was trying to understand--"

"Yeah, and you were being a dick about it. You were... talking down to me. Did you stop to listen to the tone of your own voice?"

He shakes his head. "I didn't, and I'm sorry for that, really. I just... I don't understand why you'd want me to hit you and be mean to you."

I look down at my lap and shrug. "Maybe it's because of what you said or... maybe I just do for no reason. Just... if you're really uncomfortable with it, you don't ever have to do it."

"I can try," He offers. "We can give it a shot. How do you... like to be, y'know, smacked?"

I almost laugh, but hold it in. How do I like to be smacked? I look up at him.

"Lay down your seat and we can have a demonstration, if you want."

He looks back at me with narrowed eyes before reaching for the lever and slowly letting the back of his seat go down until he's laying flat.

Carefully, I crawl over to his side and position myself on top of Spencer, straddling him.

He looks up at me with a hint of nervousness in his eyes.

"Now, put your hands on my ass," I instruct him.

Spencer does so right away, gently resting his hands over the fabric of my skirt.

I chuckle and reach behind me with one hand, leading his left hand down a bit further before bringing it back up and underneath my skirt. He mimics the action with his right hand.

"Good," I nod, smiling down at him. "Then, take one hand off and... just give a quick smack. Now, I'm gonna kiss you and I want the smack to be a surprise, alright?"

He nods quickly and brings his left hand to my face, gently pulling it down toward his. Our lips find each other and my eyes flutter shut as we kiss. I deepen the kiss and just when I'm least expecting it...

Smack.

A cross between a yelp and a moan escapes my throat when he does it. I pull away, smiling down at Spencer. He's looking back up at me in what I can only make out to be shock.

"Like that!" I press a quick kiss to his cheek before letting out a happy sigh. His silence isn't very reassuring. "You hated it, but thank you for trying."

He blinks at me, still shocked, I guess. When I go to get off of him, he grabs my waist and keeps me in place. "I didn't hate it." The boy tells me when I look back at him.

"Really?"

Spencer nods quickly. "It was... strange, but... I think I can get used to it."

I can't help but to grin at him. "Well, you gave it a try for me, so..." I look out the windows of the car, noting that this area of the parking garage is empty. "If you want, we can cross 'car sex' off of your list."

He smiles and brings both of his hands to my face, gently pulling me down so that he can press a kiss not only to my lips, but to the tip of my nose. "I'm sorry that I was rude and insensitive... and a dick."

I just shrug. "It's okay, really. So... do you wanna check it off?"

Spencer looks through the windows, making sure the coast is clear. When he looks back up at me, he nods quickly.

I chuckle and bring my lips back down to his while he moves both of his hands back to their former positions on my butt— under my skirt. After a gentle squeeze, Spencer runs his hands down the backs of my thighs before they leave my body completely. When I hear his belt buckle being undone, I smile against his lips.

Out of nowhere, he groans and turns his head to break the kiss.

"What's wrong?" I look down at him, frowning.

He runs a hand through his hair and closes his eyes. "We don't have a condom."

Pressing a quick kiss to his lips, I lean over and reach for my purse on the floor of the passenger's side. "Speak for yourself," I tell him as I fish one out, putting my purse back on the seat and holding the foil packet in between us while grinning at him.

"God, you're fantastic," He takes it from me and plants a kiss on my cheek. "Why do you have it with you?"

I shrug, watching as he carefully opens the package. "I got a small pack the other day and decided to keep one with me. I actually thought we'd end up using it at your work. Maybe in an empty office or a supply closet." He reaches in between us as I talk, putting the condom on.

He rests one hand on my left hip and looks up at me once he's done. "A supply closet?"

I nod and grin at him. "Or maybe on Gideon's desk. Just to stick it to him because I know he doesn't like me."

"God," Spencer breathes. "On his desk?"

Leaning over, I bring my lips to his for a kiss and ask if he's ready.

"Yes," He tells me, his voice breathy. His hands travel in between my legs and he tries to push my underwear to the side and line himself up, but he seems to be having a bit of difficulty. "I can't, um— your underwear—"

"Rip them," I tell him, sitting up slightly and lifting up the fabric of skirt.

He looks up at me, then down at my underwear. "You're sure? They're really nice..."

I can't help but to laugh. "I'm sure! I'll buy new ones."

"I'll buy you new ones," He says, gripping the lace with both hands and tearing. He rips them in two places before pulling them away from my body and tossing them. We can finally get down to business.

Spencer pulls my face down to his and connects our lips while I line myself up and slowly sink down onto him. We both groan into each other's mouths as I do it and once I get into a steady rhythm, I break the kiss and move my lips to Spencer's neck.

"Fuck, Lia..." He breathes out, resting his hands on my waist. "Oh, fuck..."

Spencer's hands grip my waist as he thrusts his hips upward to meet mine as they come down. The feeling makes me groan into his neck, which only seems to boost his confidence. He continues with his hip movements and takes on the task of kissing my neck, too.

Moans from the both of us fill the air as we build up to our peaks— mine coming first and Spencer's shortly thereafter. I rest my head beside his, trying to get my head right once again.

The moment of post-sex bliss quickly disappears when I hear a knock on the window.

My breath catches in my throat as I sit up and look out the window.

Oh my god.

"No way. Pretty boy?" None other than Derek Morgan asks, peering through the glass.

"Holy shit, holy shit—" Spencer tries to sit up and push me off, which only results in me hitting my head on the roof of the car and getting a terrible cramp in my leg.

"Fuck, ow ow ow!" I reach behind me to grab the back of my leg.

In my moment of pain, Spencer uses the opportunity to tuck himself back into his pants while my skirt serves as a curtain for him.

I hear laughing coming from outside the window and once my leg stops cramping, I use the crank to open the window.

"How may we help you?" I ask calmly, seeing Spencer shake his head out of the corner of my eye.

"I was driving through the garage and I saw a '66 light blue Volvo Amazon— there's only one person around here who drives this car," He points to Spencer. "So I stopped, thinking I saw him sitting in here. Turns out it's both of you."

"Yeah, well, nice talking to ya," Spencer reaches for the crank and starts to roll the window up.

"Y'know, pretty boy, I never saw you as a car sex person. Or a public sex person. Or a sex in general person, hell, I thought you were a virgin—"

"Go away!" My boyfriend groans, still slowly cranking the window up.

I try my best not to laugh. Poor Spence... but I totally get where Derek is coming from.

"But maybe it's this beauty right here. You know. Emily told me some things about her time with you," Derek says, looking at me now.

Spencer stops just as the window is rolled up to the halfway point. "What? What did she tell you?"

Morgan looks from Spencer to me and then back and chuckles. "Let's just say she might be a little too much for you to handle, Reid."

I look back at Spencer, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Bye, Morgan," He says before quickly closing the window the rest of the way.

Derek waves before walking off to his car in the aisle behind us.

"Can you...?" Spencer motions toward the passenger side with his head.

I quickly crawl back over and sit down, telling him that I'm sorry in the process.

He lifts his seat back up and rests his forehead on the steering wheel.

"I am never going to live this down," Spencer blows out a sigh.

I set my hand on his thigh and give it a squeeze. "You will, Spence—"

He cuts me off and sits back up, staring through the windshield. "No, he's gonna tease me about it until the day I die."

"I'm sorry. It was a stupid idea to fool
around here," I pull my seatbelt on. "Why don't we go home? I have to finish my math work anyway..."

Spencer pulls his seatbelt on and starts the car without a word, pulling out of the space and starting on our way home. The entire car ride is silent and I'm pretty sure he's angry with me.

Maybe he just needs a bit of space.

As we step into the apartment, I kick off my shoes before heading toward my room with my box of food and plastic utensils in hand. I grab my computer and math notes before sitting down on my bed. As I'm waiting for my computer to boot up, there's a knock on my open door.

Spencer stands in the doorway. "Don't you want to eat together?"

This dude is impossible to read.

"I just figured you needed some time to chill," I shrug before gesturing to my computer. "Plus, I have to get this done."

Spencer's face contorts with confusion. "Why do I need to chill?"

I break eye contact and look down at my sign in screen, putting my password in. "It seemed like you were upset with me. You didn't talk the entire way home."

I see him step closer out of the corner of my eye. "That isn't it. I was just embarrassed— and not because of being caught having sex with you, but... being caught by Derek. He'll hang this over my head forever. I get enough teasing from him as it is."

He's vented to me about Derek's teasing before. He's told me about how it's made him feel emasculated— like he's less of a man than Derek.

He might not show it to his coworkers, but the 'jokes' he endures at work leave a lasting sting.

I think the subject was one of the very first things he confided in me about.

"I get that," I nod as he sits down next to me.

"There's something else bothering you, I can tell," He notes. "What is it?"

He asks just as I'm thinking about it. I should just be honest, right?

I don't know...

"Li?" Spencer presses when I take to long to reply.

Blowing out a sigh, I stare down at my laptop keyboard. "I just kind of realized that after every single time we've had sex there's been a negative response in some way or another. The first time, we fought. The second time, you were disappointed that I didn't, well, y'know. This time... we'd barely finished before Derek came by and you've been pissy since."

I feel him press his lips to my cheek before he lays his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry."

I lean my head on his and rest my hand on his thigh. "Don't be sorry. It's not like it was on purpose."

"Still," He says, sounding guilty. "So, can I help
with that math while we eat?"

I can't help but to chuckle. "Sure."

-

Spencer was an immense help when it came to math. He somehow explained it in a way that I understood and taught me how to do the problems correctly— which turned out to be pretty easy.

We've spent the day mostly lounging around and not
doing anything. Spencer read while I caught up on some more school work. Now, we're sitting on the couch watching Star Trek reruns.

Ten minutes ago, he grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers. I went with it, smiling to myself while keeping my eyes on the television set.

When my hand is lifted to Spencer's lips, I look over at him, amused. He presses a kiss to the back of my hand, to my wrist, then continues up my arm until he reaches my shoulder and I ask what he's doing.

"Kissing you," He pulls back to look at me. "Is that okay?"

I let out a giggle and shrug, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Yeah, I just— why?"

"Why am I kissing you?"

"Yeah, what's your hidden agenda, Reid?" I kid, grinning at him. "Are you trying to get me in the sack?"

Spencer smiles back at me. "No way," He shakes his head. "Not at all."

"Good, 'cause I'm waiting til marriage, so..."

He laughs. "You're not doing a very good job of waiting, then."

Before I can do anything other than laugh at his response, Spencer brings his lips to mine and my eyes flutter shut out of habit.

His hands run up and down my sides and out of nowhere, he gets up and breaks the kiss before picking me up like the bride in every wedding photo shoot ever. It happens so quick that I can't even object until I'm in his arms and clinging to him for dear life.

"Put me down!" I cry out, wrapping my arms tighter around his neck.

He just chuckles, starting to walk. "I've got you, you're fine!"

"Pinche cabrón, I swear to god—"

"Oh, what are you gonna do?" He asks as we round the corner to the hallway. "Hm?"

I feel him readjust his grip on me. I'm slipping. He's totally gonna drop me. "Spencer! Babe, I think I weigh more than you, seriously, just—"

He steps through his doorway sideways, bringing me into his room. "I seriously doubt it... but if you do, I had no problems lifting you."

"Yeah, now! When your back hurts later, don't come crying to me!" I tell Spencer as sets me on the bed. I stare up at him with a pouty-angry face. "I don't appreciate being man-handled like that."

"I'm sorry. I won't man-handle you again."

I just shrug and smile up at him. "You can man-handle me in other ways."

His cheeks turn pink and he breaks eye contact for a few seconds.

"Aw, hey, don't get all bashful now! You just picked me up and carried me to your bed," I hook the front of his pants with my finger and pull him closer. "So, what comes next?"

He looks back at me, his eyes void of the embarrassment that they once held. Without a word, he brings his hands to the hem of my shirt and pulls it upward. I lift my arms so that he can take it off and once he does, he brings his lips to mine and tosses it aside. His fingers find the claps of my bra and he undoes it, slipping it off of my arms without tripping up once.

Spencer breaks the kiss and asks me to lay back. I do after I scoot further back on the bed, just so we're no longer on the edge. Once I'm laying down, he crawls on top of me. I expect him to revive the kiss, but he doesn't... at least, not on my lips.

He kisses and sucks at the skin on my neck. He's probably leaving marks behind, but I don't care. I'm living for every second of this. He's confident and taking the reigns— it's so sexy.

His free hand travels down my body and finds the waist band of my skirt and slides under it, then into my underwear.

Which reminds me... the ones he tore earlier are still in his car somewhere.

A quiet moan leaves my lips as Spencer's fingers gently circle my clit. He pulls back to look down at me, not stopping his actions.

"You're so wet," He says, seeming to be in awe. "Holy shit."

Fuck. Hearing him say that is so hot...

He stops, taking his hand out to push down my skirt and underwear. I lift my legs to help him along and he pulls the garments off completely, tossing them on the floor.

Spencer trails open-mouthed kisses all the way down to my thighs. Once he reaches them, he stands up and gently pulls my hips to the edge of the bed before parting my legs and kneeling on the floor in between them.

He kisses up my left inner thigh before wrapping his left arm around my right thigh and resting that hand on my groin. It'll eventually aid in keeping my hips down.

Gently, he massages my clit with his thumb and slips two fingers from his right hand into me.

He continues like that for a little bit and already getting quiet moans out of me.

But when he adds his mouth to the mix...

Jesus...

Out of instinct, I grab a fistful of his hair which results in him moaning against me.

Not too much later, I'm hitting my high, but Spencer doesn't ease up on me. He keeps the same pace with his fingers, the same pattern with his mouth...

"Oh, fuck. Spencer, holy shit..." I breathe out, letting go of his hair and gripping the blanket instead. "Oh, fuck..."

The curl of his fingers, his lips, his tongue... it sends me into another orgasm only seconds later. I call out his name and my entire body quivers as I climax and feel the familiar sensation of warm fluid trickling in between my legs.

The bliss doesn't last long, though. Spencer stops and pulls back and I'm too afraid to look at him or say anything to him. What if he really does think it's gross? Maybe he'll never want to go down on me again... or even have sex again.

Spencer says something but I don't catch it.

"Huh?" I ask him, staring up at my ceiling.

"You're comfortable with me," He says simply. I can hear the small smile that accompanies his words.

I prop myself up on the backs of my arms and look down at him, meeting his gaze. His cheeks are pink, there's a very tiny smile on his lips that he seems to be trying to hide, and his chin is still a little bit wet.

"You're not grossed out?"

He shakes his head and gets up. "I'm not grossed out," He assures me before laying down right next to me and draping his arm over my waist. "Not in the least bit."

I hold up my right pinky finger. "You promise?"

Spencer grins and links his with it. "I promise."

I feel so much better now. It's like I've been carrying a grand piano on my back and I finally got to set it down.

When we unlink pinky fingers, I move my hand to Spencer's belt buckle, carefully undoing it before undoing his pants.

"Do you need to rest? I can wait, Li." He stops my hand just as I'm about to reach into his boxer briefs.

"I'm okay, Spence," I chuckle, sitting up.

He looks up at me with a hint of a smile and nods.

He's so cute.

Leaning over, I bring my lips to his for a quick peck, but when I go to pull away, Spencer brings his hands to my face and gently pulls me back down, reconnecting our lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 1.5K 30
Y/n has been working at the BAU for 4 years, as she slowly begins to develop feelings for her best friend Spencer Reid...
1.9M 37.9K 34
✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...
131K 3.1K 20
❝it's because open hearts are broken hearts. when i opened my heart, i got broke, so i was too scared to open my heart again but im fine to get bro...
371K 5.9K 42
Your first year at the BAU has been everything you expected, it was something you enjoyed and were passionate about. Everything in your life remains...