A DIFFERENT PERSON

By kirtika123

An simple story of an army and a huge kpop Star fell in love but will their story have happy ending or it... More

My birthday trip
The coincidence
The destiny
Meeting Again
Now the distance
Jealousy
Cried
He is my lucky charm
ARGUMENT
IGNORED
Surprised
Beautiful
The sepration
The celebration
Meeting Someone unexpected - 1
MEETING SOMEONE UNEXPECTED - 2
Baby comes to the world
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG

The new start

419 29 0
By kirtika123

Back in India
Y/n PoV: We came back from Korea yesterday and I have not told anyone anything . But I miss him we didn't have that much time to talk these few days because we both were busy .
But we decided to video call each other and I am freaking out because he is just so perfect and me a normal adult who doesn't like to dress up and love her pjs way too much . This video call can be very risky because I live with my parent and if the find out I am dead .

Back in Korea
Tae Pov : Ok I am freaked out because we are gonna talk to each other on video call . I have not seen her only for few days and I miss her so much . How !!! I am gonna handle this long distance.
Jungkook : Look at hyung, he is getting all freaked out . I don't understand why he is nervous .
Jimin : He does look funny but  I think that happens when you are in a long distance relationship.

Time skip ( to the video call )
Y/n  PoV : I think I look alright. Omggggggggg he is calling . Calm down y/n .

Tae: Hi Y/n .
Y/n : Hi tae . How are you .
Tae : I am fine and what about you .
Y/n : I am fine .

( Remains silent for another 10 min )

Y/n : Ok Don't you think it is awkward.
Tae: Yeah . We can talk more casually.
Y/ n : So how was your day today.
Tae : Pretty much the same and yours , you must be tired .
Y/n : Yeah it was tiring . I did all my unpacking today and I am so tired .
Tae :Did you had your meal .
Y/n : Yeah , I did  but little bit . I was not hungry .
Tae : Oh but you should take of your self and don't fall sick .
Y/n : Yes I will but you have to take your self too .
Tae : ok  Y/N , you sometimes like my mom.
Y/n : Tae
Tae : Yeah .What happened
Y/n : There is someone behind you .
Tae : Y/n don't try to fool me . Army has done it so many times I don't get scared now .
Y/n : Yeahhhhh I am not joking .
Tae : ok let me see
( Bts members surprised Tae and y/n )
Y/n : Hello I am y/n
Jin:  We know you .
Tae : what are you guys doing here .
Jimin: we just want see her in person and talk to her .
Y/n : Ohhhh
Namjoon: So y/n who is your bias .
Y/n : I am OT7 but my mom thinks your are the most handsome guy in the group .
Namjoon : So I heard that you are gonna join a university soon so which subject did you choose.
Y/n : Yeah I am soon my results would be announced.I am thinking of psychology as a subject.

( Tae and you didn't get much time to talk to each other that much but I think connected with other members)

Bts Pov :
Jimin : She seemed  sweet and polite.
Hoeseok : Great choice.
Namjoon : She seemed mature for her age and I think she is quite interesting.
Tae : So all of you guys like her .????
Bts : Yeah Dont let her go . You are lucky she loves the way you are . You don't need to change for her .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768 118 25
Sooo in this a girl name Eun Ae...Goes to her new school where she meets this guy taehyung who is the popular guy of the school..later she also gets...
143K 5K 33
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 1 of 7** COMPLETED- A love story between a shy girl and the leader of the world's biggest boy band. Would he be able to he...
3.6K 69 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...
2.1K 212 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...