My Fake Boyfriend (EDITING)

By meowdilemma

Tina Rhee is always the last of her friends to get anything. So on the first day back from vaction Amy tells... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 9

2.9K 77 11
By meowdilemma

Tina:

September 26, 2012 (Day 16)

I held my cheek "Ow" I screamed. Kiki hands were on her hips and she looked pissed. "I'm going to ask you one more time Danny who is this tramp" she yelled.

"She's nobody" Danny panicked. "Nobody," I said a little hurt. Geez, thats all he see's me as nobody, not even a friend. My heart felt heavy, Danny turned to face me. "Don't take it that way, Tina."

"Tina?" Kiki asked. Danny sighed deeply. He was stressed out he didn't know what to tell Kiki without totally hurting my feelings, it was doing a horrible job. "I always knew you were going to cheat on me but o figure it was with a skinnier and hotter girl"

Well, forget the slap in the face this hurt more. Kiki thinks I'm not as pretty. I mean I already believed it I didn't need to hear her confirm it.

"You're really cheated on me with this slut" she pointed at me. I grabbed my stuff and began to leave. I don't need to stand here and take this from her. "Where are you going?" Danny asked me. "Why do you care?" "Kiki asked concerned.

I turned around, "You got some crap to explain to your girlfriend" I yelled. Danny frowned ignored his look and left.

As soon as I was outside of his house tears nearly falling out my eyes. I hated Kiki, she was right about everything I am a slut I kissed a guy who's already in a relationship. That's not the person I am. It's one thing to kiss for the bet but I kissed him cause I liked it. I hate myself, I hate her, and I hated Danny for dating her.

Ugh, I have fourteen more days and this will all be over Danny and I won't even speak anymore were drift apart because all of the feelings aren't real. Once this bet is over my feelings will be gone. Everything will go back to normal. I unlocked my front door, first things first I need an ice pack.

Danny:

"You seriously need to calm the fuck down" I yelled, "I come into your room and see you on top of a girl shirtless and you want me to calm down!" Kiki shouted. I took in a deep breathe she was right, this looked so fucking bad. I'm just glad she caught us when she did if she would have came earlier when we were making out that would have been harder to explain.

"Fuck you and that girl" Kiki yelled. I tried to reach for her hand, but she shoved me off. "Don't talk to me Danny I'm stupid I can't believe you're cheating on me"

"I'm so stupid I knew something was going on, I just hate that I'm right I didn't want to be right" he yelled.

"There's nothing going on between us," I said calmly. I felt a hole in my stomach, I wasn't lying but I was being completely honest with Kiki. Tina and are just pretending to date for this bet but I think Tina and I need a break from each other were taking this bet seriously.

We made out of my bed and if Kiki didn't call who know-how far we would have gone.

"Then who the fuck is she?"

I should just tell her about the bet, I need to explain that Tina and I are just friends and what she saw was two friends play fighting nothing more. I looked at her in the eyes, I couldn't tell her because I'm not even sure If I believe myself. "She's my cousin" I lied.

She looked at me "cousin?" she squinted. "Remember my dad and I were going through some shit, my cousin was coming to stay with us for a while because her mom died." I continued.

Kiki looked at me with sympathy. "Oh shit and I called her a slut," Kiki said. "I feel soo bad," she said shaking her head.

I shrugged my shoulders now that lied I couldn't stop now. "Yeah you're always assuming I'm cheating there's no fucking trust" I yelled.

"Of.. of course I trust you" she voiced cracked. You shouldn't I don't even trust myself right now. "Whatever," I said putting on my shirt. "Where are you going?" Kiki asked. "Showing you the way out" I yelled. She gasps. "Are you kidding me are you breaking up with me!??" Kiki shouted.

I grabbed her wrist and walked her to the door. "Danny wait to let me just apologized," she said. I pushed her out the door and slammed it.

"Danny" she yelled as she banged the door. I dialed Tina number and it went straight to voicemail. Damn! I'm going to talk to her tomorrow if she even decides to talk to my ass again.

September 27, 2012 (Day 17)

It was Thursday!! One more day till Friday. I waited across the street from Tina house to apologize to her. She had to hear me out, I can't take back with Kiki said but I could apologize nonetheless.

Tina walked out of her house she was wearing overalls pants and a rainbow crop top shirt. One of the hooks was off of her overalls. Tina slammed the door, she was still pissed. "Tina!" I yelled from across the street she ignored me and continued to walk. I ran across the street.

"Tina," I said pulling her arm, she yanked my hand off. "Tina please" I begged. She stopped walking and faced me. "What is it Danny," she said crossing her arms."I just want to talk about yesterday, I want to apologize" I explained.

"Look, your girlfriend's right" she mumbled.

"Look my friends already think we're a couple it's not like we have to be seen together all the time anyway, plus this stupid bet thing will be over sooner than we think" she mumbled. She right soon its going to over but I wanted to be friends after the bet but Tina's made it perfectly clear she wants nothing to do with me.

"Fine, and Kiki wanted to apologize for calling you a slut, she was just jealous" I explained. "And she had every right were not really dating Danny, it's just a bet we don't have to hang out every minute of the day!" she stressed.

"I get that but.." "Look I have to go to school," Tina said leaving. "At least, let me drive you" I suggested. "It's okay I'll walk" she snapped.

Tina:

September 27, 2012 (Day 17)

I continued walking to school, I felt bad blowing off Danny, but this is for our own good. We're getting too attached to each other. I really think I might start developing feelings for Danny and kissing him all the time isn't helping.

I'm the only one to blame, I started all of this. I wish I never told Amy about that stupid bet in the first place. I cried harder. This is my karma for lying to Amy, a car honked behind me.

"Tina... What happened?" a male voice yelled.

I turned around it was Jake. What the hell did he want and why wasn't he in the front seat of Amy's car? Is this his car I never knew he had a car, I'm so used to seeing him in Amy's car I never thought he would have his own.

I ignored him and continued walking. What does he possibly want it's not like we're friends I did use to like him but that was before he started dating Amy. "Hey!" he honked the car serval more times."Look I'm not in the fucking mood" I yelled. His eyes widen and I covered my mouth.

Did I just curse, I closed my eyes, I never curse. I hate cursing it's so ignorant there are so many words in the dictionary there's no reason to curse. What's wrong with me am I losing myself. I wiped my eyes.

He removed his seat belt and got out the car. "Do you want a ride," he asked. "I'm walking" I yelled. He pulled out his iPhone. I sighed still didn't have one of those yet.

"If you keep walking, at this rate you'll make it by third period" he assured. I wiped the tears falling out of my eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?" he repeated.

I sniffed "I would be if you just leave me alone" I demanded. He pulled me into a hug. I continue crying, he rubbed his hands on my back.

I lay my head on his chest and continued crying. "Wait!" he said getting something out his car. It was a box of tissues. Ironic?

"Why do you have a box of tissues in your car?" I asked. "You know Amy, she's always so emotional about everything" he assured.

I looked at him in disbelief. "What does she have to cry about she has everything she wants" I cried. "You know Amy she's such a brat" he confessed.

I smiled. "Then why are you dating her," I asked. "It's a long story" he sighed. "Tell," I asked. I was curious why was he with Amy. I always liked Jake because he was so caring and kind everything Amy isn't why would he ever fall for her.

He smiled "How about I drive you to school and tell you on the way" he smiled. I blew my nose and nodded.

During the ride, he joked and was trying too hard to make sure I wasn't crying. It worked he's very funny before I knew it I wasn't crying anymore. We arrived in front of the school. "Thanks" I smiled. "Anything for Amy's friend" he smiled.

He walked to my locker. It wasn't until I opened my locker that I realized that he never told me why he's with Amy.

"Wait you never told me why you're dating her," I said. He laughed. "Damn I was hoping you forgot."

I shook my head "now tell." He raised his hands in defeat. "Fine look-"

"Oh Tina I thought you weren't coming today," Amy said walking up to me and Jake.

"What are you guys doing alone in the hallway," Amy asked. I glared at her. She was trying to start something and I was already having a bad morning and I'm not going to let this B I T C H ruin it!

Oh my god there I go again spelling out a curse still counts. I sighed, it's not the bad though. "Nothing he drove me to school," I said.

Amy looked at Jake "Why were you driving Tina you couldn't have picked me up since you know I'm your girlfriend" Amy crossed her arms.

I sucked my teeth Amy needs to relax she already got Jake even though we all know that I had the biggest crush on Jake since the first day of high school. I could have brought up how fake she was for that but I let it slide.

"Look just be grateful that your boyfriend gets along with your friends and doesn't harass you about them like most guys" I pointed. She gave me a look, a shut up I wasn't asking for your opinion look.

"Speaking of boyfriends were's yours" she snapped. "See that's the thing about me and Danny we don't spend every minute together we give each other space." Amy rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever let's go to class, Kimmy," Amy said leaving. I looked at Kim I didn't even realize she was standing there. It's bad enough she's so short but she was quiet as well. Jake laughed "God, she's the worst."

"Hey! she's your girlfriend" I laughed.

He shook his head. "Ugh, don't remind me."

You still haven't told me why you decided to date her," I asked

The bell ringed. "Time to go you don't want to be late for second period" he laughed. "Saved by the bell" I mumbled.

"Next time I see you I want answers" I demanded. He grabbed my hand and kissed it kissed me my eyes widen and I blushed so hard I felt my ears getting hot.

"Next time," he said walking away. My smile was huge, I watched him walk away and felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

This wasn't just a normal tummy ache! This is the feeling I felt when I first met Jake, the same feeling I had when I wanted to kiss Danny!

Did I still have feelings for Jake and to make it worst did he feel the same way enough though he's dating Amy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.7K 41
What happens when you put two senior students of the opposite sex alone together in a house? Nothing. Especially when Kristel Merrick and Tyler Kins...
7.2K 795 46
It didn't happen, but she has the pics, and he's in a fix. Romcom at its best, dear readers. Come on in :)
359K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
71.2K 2.9K 19
What do you do, when the guy you love, refuses to love you back? Well in Raina's case, it leaves her extremely frustrated to no end, yet she's not w...