Elena Of Avalor- What If One...

By elenaofavalorteenfan

Hope you enjoy these one shots More

Eclipse Festival
Blasting Shuriki and Fiero
Prisoner
In Nueva Vista
What Is Going On With The Scepter
Sealing Up The Jewel Of Maru
Captured Marimonda
Update
Author's Note

Love In The Air

846 3 0
By elenaofavalorteenfan

This is based on the season 3 episode 22 Sweetheart Day what if Marlena confessed her love for Armando first before the whole singing thing happened.

At the palace.

Marlena: "Hey Armando"

Armando: "Yes"

Marlena: "I have something to tell you"

Armando: "Which is?"

Marlena: "I love you"

Armando: I love you also"

Marlena: "Will you be my sweetheart for sweetheart day?"

Armando: "Yes"

Marlena: *gives him flowers*(A.N- I forgot what the flowers were called and don't know how to spell them either)

Armando: *accepts the flowers*

Marlena: "See you later"

Armando: "See you later Marlena"

Marlena: "Bye"

After Marlena left.

Armando: "I didn't have to sing at all that was easy"

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I writing this at like 1am in the morning so I gotta to go to sleep now bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.4K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
125K 5.1K 44
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
8.3K 321 23
The story where Harry fell in love with Louis' little things.
152K 2.3K 30
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.