Accidentally Parental

By reikosan_

TAEMIN x NAEUN FANFICTION Loud party music, guts filled with drinks, and dancing like nobody's watching; it w... More

01: Her Dream and His Achievement
02: A Night Of Mischief and Madness
03: Woes and Worries
04: Signs and Symptoms
05: Pregnancy and Proposal
06: Conditions and Circumstances
07: Establishing Empathy
08: Caring CEO
09: Jealous and Jittery
10: Hysteria When Hearts Yield
12: Strawberry, Lollipop and Lullabies
13: Willingness Divulged in Wine
14: Expecting the Unexpected
A Person from the Past
Fractured Feelings

11: Together in Tranquility

674 31 2
By reikosan_

"Date me. Or if you want to take things slowly then I will court you. Give me a chance to treat you like an empress, I will give you everything, I will cherish you and our child. Just give me a chance, Naeun-ah."

Naeun thought that there is something bizarre on how the guy gaze at her intently as if she's some sort of math equation that he is trying to analyze. Though despite of the intensity of the look Taemin gives her, she still found her chest thumping hard and fast. On the way he looks at her, Naeun can't help but feel like she's being shot by multiple cupid's bow.

Is he really this handsome? She wondered. Why is my heart won't calm down?

Since she was too lost on her own thoughts, she never noticed it when Taemin scooted closer to her and reached for her cold cheeks.

"Naeun-ah, I know that my sudden confession startled you but I'm not forcing you to give an answer." Taemin mumbled gently as he lightly caress her face. "I can wait. I will patiently wait."

Flustered, Naeun end up bobbing her throat as she looked at the beautiful man before her. She isn't sure if it just because of the golden lights from the setting sun but in her eyes, Taemin seems to be glowing that he almost resemble a Greek God. He looks ethereal especially with his lush lips parted slightly and she couldn't help but stare.

"Oppa... Why?" She said breathless. "Why are you saying such pretty words? Why are you making my heart beats like crazy? Why are you making me nervous? Why?"

Her silliness caused for the guy to laugh. "You're not only gorgeous but you can be cute as well. Ah, jinja. You're making me insane."

Her face flustered on his remark that she have to look away to hide her reddening cheeks and with a pout she mumbled, "I hate you, Lee Taemin!"

"Then I will make sure that soon, you'll finally say I love you." He said with grin.

Naeun bit her lips out of annoyance and angrily stomped her way out of the mat which made Taemin rose in panic. The guy even almost stumble on the sand but luckily, he regain his balance and caught the her by the waist.

"Hey, why are you leaving so sudden?" He asked gently. "Don't you like the sunset or am I being too annoying?"

The pregnant woman pursed her lips and with a sulk she replied, "Of course I love the sunset, watching it calms my tired body. And you're not being annoying. Well, you used to annoy me big time but I get used to it."

"Then why are you leaving?"

Taemin asked persistently and it made Naeun to sulk even more.

The truth is, she is just worried that if she continuously listen to his sugar-coated words, she will end up blurting something that she might regret sooner or later. If she ever keep on hearing his sweet talks, she will end up saying that she's being swayed by him. She thought that she has an impenetrable heart but it seems like the walls that she built around her heart falls apart whenever he's near.

"Because I might end up saying that I'm starting to like you too..."

Naeun whispered those to herself in the soft, almost inaudible voice yet the muted splashing of the waves and chirping of the sea birds did not prevented Taemin to hear every single words. It was his special talent. Seeing and hearing even the smallest things and right now, he is happy that he possess such gifts.

His heart was pounding hard on his chest. His cheeky grin returned on his flawless face and with all the bravery that he has, he twirl the girl around and securing her on his arms.

"I heard that." He chirped on a cheerful voice which made her eyes to bulged.

Naeun let out a nervous laugh and said, "Heard what? I d-didn't say any.. a-anything!"

"Ah.. Then why are stuttering?" He asked while angling his face closer to hers that his breath tickles her face. "Tell me, do you really starting to like me too?"

Taemin is not expecting for her to speak up and what he is doing right now is just an act in attempt to tease her up. He is ready to drop the matter and let her go then he'll ask her to eat out for dinner. That was really the plan. But when she opened her mouth, it instantly caught him off guard. It was like being pushed down by a giant bulldozer that no matter how hard he tried to stand, he still found himself constantly getting pushed back.

Her voice was small when she said, "What if I do? Will it matter?"

"Yah, Naeun-ah. Of course, it matters!" He said while grinning. "Knowing it matters because it moves me. It makes me happy, super happy! And you know what? It inspires me to do better, to be better, so I can make you happy too."

Then the next thing she knew was she was now being lifted by the waist and Taemin happily twirling her around.

She stiffle a yelp and angrily smack the CEO's hand and demanded to put her down. But when he did, she eventually found herself stuck on a bone crushing hug.

"Oppa, can't.. breathe!" She struggles but Taemin is just too ecstatic that he paid her no attention. "Y-Yah, the baby! You're crushing the baby!"

Taemin immediately let go at the mention of their child. Then out of panic, he kneel down in front of her and with so much gentleness, he hold her tummy and his mouth parted as he did. It was the first time that he get to feel it. Naeun's womb still looks flat but having to held it on his palms, he could feel the slight bump on the area and for some reasons, it gets him a little emotional. Of course, he is happy but at the same time, he can feel something aches inside him.

Their child is growing and if he is right, he knew that Naeun is almost at her second trimester and in a few more weeks, her bump will eventually grow.

Changes will happen to her body and he kinda feels bad about it. She's a model-a supermodel-and her gorgeous face and her outstanding figure are her investments, it's her greatest possessions. And by deciding to carrying his child for months, he's aware of things that he's indirectly taking away from her.

By having his child, he knew that it will greatly affect her fame and profession that is why he is too eager to give Naeun everything.

She's an amazing woman, an epitome of beauty and kindness, and Taemin thinks that she deserves the best things in world.

On the other hand, like him, the model is also getting mixed emotions the moment that the guy kneel down and hold their child. She feels warm, she feels secured. She could feel that Taemin already love their baby although it is not yet in the outside world.

Her eyes becomes glassy as she stare down at the man who is holding her womb lovingly. She's trying her best to hold it back. But when she heard what Taemin said, her tears betrayed her and it cascade down into her cheeks.

"Annyeong, aegi. This is appa. Don't make eomma suffer much, arasso? Appa can't wait to shower you with hugs and kisses."

She was touched.

Naeun felt afraid the moment that she learned about her pregnancy because she's a single woman. Her fright multiplied when she decided to go to LFG's CEO and declare that she is bearing his child. She first thought that when she did, she'll get thrown out for blurting such ridiculous things or she'll get judged of being a 'gold digger' by the CEO himself. But it turns out that he did not.

He's nothing like that.

Instead, he took the responsibility of being a father like a real man and it doesn't compromise to that.

He did not only provide all her needs. He is always there to support her. He even love his child-their child-and that's what made her heart to swell.

Naeun wiped her tears away and sniffed. Softly, she mumbled, "Taemin oppa."

"Yes?" The CEO looked up at her with his eyes filled with wonder but his brows eventually furrowed when he realized that her eyes were bloodshot. "Did you cry?"

Taemin get up quickly and cupped her face. With concern he added, "Did I hurt you? Tell me where it hurts.."

"Aniyo, it didn't hurts." A pretty smile spread over her lips and it broke into a loud laugh when she realize how worried the guy is. In between giggles she muttered, "But it will if you won't act your words. If you will make me your queen, then you shall be king."

Instead of reacting, Taemin only stood there motionless. It is as if his brain short-circuited and it failed to process her words correctly.

You shall be king.. You shall be king.. He keeps repeating her last words inside his head. Does that mean...

Taemin licked his bottom lips and gulped. "Naeun-ah, you know, I can be a little stupid at times so can you explain what you meant?"

Naeun chuckled once again. "Let's have a vacation here in Jeju. Let's visit places. Let's make a lot of memories together and it's a date."

"Mwo? J-Jinja?" He stuttered. "A-Are we now dating?"

Naeun nodded slowly then smiled. "Nae. So stop making yourself a fool. Fix the beach mat and let's go. I don't have any stuffs with me so we have to go and purchase."

With that, the pregnant lady started walking back to where they were seated earlier. She has only took two steps towards the mat but a hand pulled her lightly then turn her around, revealing Taemin who's wearing a smug smile.

"No need." He said with a wink. "I got all things covered."

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

The sun has completely set by the time that Taemin and Naeun reached the retreat house in Jeju.

Before reaching their destination, she kept asking the guy if he has already booked a hotel for their two days stay in the island. She also bombarded him about getting two separate rooms but to her annoyance, Taemin only smiled at her as if he is not hearing her blabbers.

She also suggested that they go to a mall or any shopping center so that she can buy a few dresses and night clothes for their stay but like what he did, the CEO just continued driving and even got the balls to hum happily which made her irritated. So instead of keep talking and talking, she fumbled for her airpods, played her Spotify playlist on shuffled and sleep.

Since Taemin told her that he has everything planned, she just let the guy do whatever he wants.

She woke up by the time that Taemin is already parking the car inside a retreat house and because of her surprise, she quickly sit up.

"Yah, what is this?" She demanded while removing her airpods from her ears. "Did you rented a whole house just for a two days vacation? Yah, why are you so fond of wasting money?"

He helped her out from the seat belt with a chuckle. "Who said I rented the place?"

"You didn't?" She asked, shocked. "Then who's house is this?"

Taemin leaned back on his chair and stare at her with his arm casually resting on the steering wheel. He badly wants to pinch her cheeks until it turns bright red but stops himself since he don't want to make her mad.

"It's mine, dummy."

He said then laugh when she shifted her gaze from him to the retreat house.

As expected from a wealthy CEO, every single spot on the bungalow screams perfection but it is much simpler in comparison to his home in Gangnam. The house is more on the country-style design in order to fit in to the island vibe that Jeju-do exudes. Also, he opted to keep it as simple as possible because he wants to have a place where he can feel like a simple person just for once. It is like that this retreat house acts as his escape place when things are getting too suffocating back in the city and he wanted to share it with Naeun.

Actually, he wanted to share everything that he has with her.

Taemin was laughing when he descended the car and turn to open uo the door for the lady. She was still looking around the place as if its is a tourist spot which made her look even more adorable.

In awe, she asked, "If you have six luxury cars, tell me honestly, how many houses do you have?"

"Three." He pursed his lips for a moment. "One in Busan, one in Gangnam and this house in Jeju."

Naeun was holding her breath for a moment as she anticipated for his response. Her silly head is expecting that he will say that he has six properties like his cars but it turns out that she was wrong and it was actually a comfort to know that he's not really a spender like what she thought.

Having three properties isn't bad, she thought.

"Does a unit counts as a house too?" Taemin quickly added and she end up snapping her head at him.

"Don't tell me you also have one?" She asked in a squinted eyes and the guy nods.

"I do but it is in Japan." He mumbled.

Naeun blinked at him multiple times. "Why the heck do you need a house in Japan?"

He shrugged. "I love visiting the country so much. I usually go on a vacation there twice or thrice a year."

After he said that, Taemin snatched her hand the pulled her inside the house and lead her to one of the rooms upstairs. Dumbfounded, she found her luggage resting on the bed. She wasted no time as she dash towards the luggage and threw it open. Inside, some of her clothes were neatly folded along with a pair block heels, a flat sandals, a slippers. Her travel pouch containing her cosmetics and skincare products is there.

What surprise her even more was all the outfits packed for the trip fits nicely with the Jeju weather. He even included a few accessories that will compliment the get up.

This guy never fails to amuse me, she thought.

But as soon as she realized one thing, her amusement vanished and was instantly replaced by embarrassment. If he really was the one who packed the whole thing, that means...

"Oppa." She called and motion for him to come closer. "Did you prepare all these? Did you..."

Taemin get what she meant and like her, his blood rushed into his face, making his ears bright red. He quickly waved his hands in front of him and to deny her accusations but due to great shame, he fails to do so.

"N-No, Naeun-ah, don't give me that look! I was the one who picked the clothes b-but I didn't.. I wasn't.. I am not the one who.. I did not touch any of your underthings! I swear, I didn't!"

"Then who did?" She asked with her nose flaring.

Taemin gulped and look at her miserably. "I-I asked the helpers to do it! I promise, I d-didn't see any of it, Naeun-ah..​​​​​​"

"Promise?" She asked and the guy nodded right away. "Cross your heart?"

"Cross my heart!" He exclaimed and made a cross gesture on his left chest. "I really didn't."

Naeun bit her lips while nodding then stood up to push the CEO away. He panicked for a moment because he thought that she didn't believe him and that she's mad but as soon as she said that she has to change her clothes first, his worries melted away.

Smiling she said, "I'll wash up first and get dress. I'll go down as soon as I finish, okay?"

As if he is still a teenager, Taemin grinned and blew a kiss to Naeun before waving his hand. But she only rolled her eyes at him playfully then fetched a small pillow on the bed and fake throwing it at him.

Since he was traumatized on his last encounter with 'Naeun throwing a pillow', Taemin run abruptly at the sight of it and it made the pregnant laughed.. hard.

Shaking her head she mumbled to herself, "He's having a baby yet he himself is a baby. Aigoo.. Kyeopta."

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

It only took Naeun about half an hour to wash up, change her jumpsuit into a breathable dress, and put a tinge of cosmetics on her face, and when she went downstairs, she saw Taemin buttoning his white polo on the couch.

With a few more buttons left open, she has a good view of his perfectly toned chest and the sight cause her to halt.

A blush immediately bloomed on her pale cheeks when she suddenly remember the last time she saw those. Her memory during the night that they did it was hazy but she can clearly picture out how she saw him the next morning. He was naked-they were naked-back then, and her sinful thought caused her face to redden even more.

Sensing that someone is looking his way, Taemin lifted his head suddenly and find her staring at him, flustered.

He wasn't sure why seeing her with a troubled look makes him anxious everytime. Just like now, it seems like she's unwell and he's worrying.

He stops buttoning his shirt and was about to stand. But with her mouth slightly agape and her burning cheeks, Taemin jumped into a conclusion that her look is because of him. She must have had arrived when he only started buttoning and she saw most of his muscled core and a wicked smirk formed on his lips.

"Enjoying the view?" He purred and continued buttoning his shirt in the most playful way.

As a result, Naeun gulped and angrily stomped down on the stairs and the moment she reach him, she pinch his side near the area of his ribs.

"Y-Yah, ouch!" He winced but he's not done playing with her yet so he added, "Is seeing my abs not enough that you have to feel my external oblique muscles, huh?"

Naeun gritted her teeth and lightly smack his head. "You're so narcissistic! And I don't know much about anatomy so don't use that term on me, smart ass!"

Taemin laughed loudly on her remarks as he offer his arm on her. To his relief, she took his offer without any worry and together, the two of them exited the house to eat dinner outside. He then open up the car door for the lady and help her up with the seat belt before turning around and bound the car.

While waiting for her to finish preparing, he took the opportunity to search for a good place to eat on Google and he stumble to a seafood house that offers special service and that's where they are heading to.

It was only a ten-minute drive and since he already did the reservations earlier, the two of them got accommodated right away.

He requested for a table near the beach which was granted and the receptionist led the two of them on a place in the restaurant's patio, giving them a good view of the sea. From their seats, they could easily see the calm rolling of the waves and the pooling moonlight.

"We will have tonight's special, please." He said politely and the receptionist bowed.

Since it was their first time spending time outside the city, Taemin wanted everything to be flawless.

In addition to that, this island is where he confess his growing affection to Naeun that's why as much as possible, he wanted Jeju to mark a special place on her heart-their hearts-so that whenever they will visit it in the future, most preferably with their child, they will remember their golden memories in the island together.

He also wanted to have good, romantic stories that he could share to their child in the future.

"It's been a while since I last visited Jeju and it was also during a shoot."

A small smile is seating on Naeun's lips when she mumble those words. Though despite of it, Taemin still thought that she looks so beautiful. Actually, for him, she always is beautiful no matter what is her expression. But seeing her tonight calm and serene made him admire her a lot more.

Naeun wore her hair unbound and whenever the summer breeze blew, it would caught her hair and she looks even more mesmerizing because of that.

"I think it was back in middle school since I last enjoyed the island. I never thought being a working adult sucks." She sulked.

"You are a very dedicated woman and I admire you with that. But if you're working hard then you deserves to take a break too. You really haven't enjoyed some time off, have you?"

Taemin frown a bit when he said that which earn a bitter smile from Naeun.

"I don't really have the time to. Back when I was a rookie, I'm too busy with making my name and when I finally got my big break, all the spare time that I have vanished. My schedule is always filled with works." She ranted. "I entered modeling because I love being dressed up and posing on the camera but I never expect it to be this time consuming."

"Has modeling been your dream? Is that really what you want?" He asked and it earned a nod from her.

"It's the only thing that I think I'm good at." She said softly and look down.

When the light hit her eyes, Taemin caught something shiny which he is pretty sure are tears and he hated it.

His heart is aching whenever he sees her eyes tearing up and it feels like his chest is bearing torn open. So in concern, he reached his warm hands with her cold ones and enclose it around his. And the moment he did, the woman lifted her head up and mouthed a soft 'sorry'.

Naeun blinked her unshed tears away. "My parents are both businessmen. They own a telecommunication company here in Korea and another one in Singapore but the company in Singapore do better that's why they decided to stay there."

"Appa wanted me to take business related course since he wants me to take over the the company but I refused to. Luckily, eomma talked to him and let me take fashion designing in college and pursue a modeling career instead. But at some point, I feel bad. Because by pursuing what I want, it feels like I'm passing down the burden to my younger sister."

"There's nothing wrong with pursuing your dreams. It's a lot worse if you did not because you will never get to say that you really enjoyed your life. Look at you now, Naeun-ah, you're recognize in and out of Korea. Be proud of what you did because I am really proud of you."

Taemin preached while holding her gaze and gave her hand a squeeze. But the smile that he's giving her was only a mask because in reality, he feels bad.

The woes that he felt earlier return and he really feels sorry for all the sacrifices that she is making for their child.

In a way, it is like he's stealing all the dreams that she spent years building.

He wanted to say more or at least apologize that she has to give her dream soon. Once she give birth to their baby, there's no telling that things will remains the same. The worst case scenario is that if ever the media know, she'll end up receiving hate comments and judgement which he don't want to happen.

He open up his mouth to speak but then waiters flooded their spot holding trays of seafood delicacies and other Korean foods and it instantly caught the pregnant woman's attention.

The sight on her staring at the food with crazy intensity brought a smile on his lips.

While shaking his head lightly he though, She's too cute when she's in front of food.

Once the waiters finished placing the foods, Naeun and Taemin wasted no time and quickly dig in.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

The two was so full that both decided to have a stroll along the shore to burn a little calories before driving home.

As they walk side by side, Taemin and Naeun had deep talks about their life experiences and other funny stuffs that they did when they were still young, and their loud laughs echoed loudly on the silent shores.

"Aren't you wondering how the baby will look like?" Taemin asked out of the blue.

Because of that, Naeun halted and throw a glance at him in surprise. It never occurred to her of whom the baby will take on. The only thought that she keeps having is the gender of their child.

"Honestly.. I don't. But I don't really mind if the baby will look like you." She murmured. "You're not bad. You are actually handsome and I really like how plump your lips are."

A knowing smile formed on Taemin and as mischievous as he always is, he said, "Would you like to kiss it? Again?"

Blood rush on Naeun's head, burning and tinting her cheeks bright red, and her reaction ignited the naughty side that has been slumbering inside him. He wanted to tease her more. He wanted to see how red she could be when he's teasing her.

So he acted as if he's thinking deeply and rub his chin. With a wicked smile he added, "Oh, I can clearly remember how we kiss. You even tastes like tequila that night and let's not forget how good we are at dancing on sexy songs. Should we do it again soon?"

She was now fuming red and Taemin end up getting a hard slap on the back which caused him to wince.

"Stop it, oppa!" She whined. "If you won't, I'll throw you to the waters!"

"Could you?" Taemin winked.

"Yah, Lee Taemin! I said stop!" Naeun crossed her arms over her chest and pouted, and it did help in making the naughty guy stop.

Her being this cute is my weakness, he mentally screamed then smiled in the most handsome way.

He raise both of his hands as if saying that he give up and said, "Arasso, arasso. I will stop now, don't pout. You're too cute. Don't make me pinch you."

Naeun only rolled her eyes on him and continued back with walking leaving him a few steps behind so he have to jog to cope up with her.

Feeling a little awkward, Naeun cleared her throat and shifted the discussion back to their child and muttered, "I am actually been thinking of a name to give the baby but I never get the chance to ask you. You are too busy with the company and I don't want to disturb you."

"You did?" He was surprised. "Do you know the gender already?"

She shook her head lightly. "Ani. Dr. Seo said that we won't be knowing the gender until I reach my fifth month but, well, one can be a little bit excited when it comes to giving your baby a name."

Taemin nod in understanding and offered her a warm smile. As a father, he wanted his child's name to be as meaningful as possible and if not, he wanted to name the baby after the most influential person on their lives but it doesn't matter. He will be fine with whatever name Naeun wants to give their baby.

"Have you decided with the names?" He asked curiously which earned a grin from the female.

"Yes!" Naeun proudly exclaimed. "I will name him Taehyun if he's a boy. Tae comes from your name and Hyun means bright and intelligent. I want him to grow not good looking but also handsome."

Her thoughtful action of naming the child after him touched his heart. With a smile he asked, "And if it's a girl?"

"Gaeun and it means kind and beautiful." She smiled. "A girl with a kind heart is always the prettiest."

"Very well said." Taemin grinned. "That's why for me, you're always the prettiest, Naeun-ah."

"Aish, oppa, stop with the teasing! It's now your turn to give ideas for their names!"

Taemin end up scratching his nape out of nervousness. Unlike her, he isn't prepared. He did not really have the time to think critically of the possible names that he can give his child.

After gulping he muttered, "As a child, I used to watch Kim Jinwoo pitching and I idolize him for that so I might name my son after him.. If.. we're having a son."

"Ah, nae. He is a great player and it will be exciting to name him after Jinwoo." Naeun nodded multiple times. "And what if she's a girl?"

That's when Taemin panicked. He doesn't have any good idea of a girls name and he only know a few remarkable women in the country. But he doesn't want to disappoint her. Naeun has been waiting for a free time where she can ask him for his thoughts about baby names so he has to give her a good one. The problem is, his head empty.

Not a single creative juices ooze out from his brain.

Taemin stare up above and he saw how bright and full the moon tonight. And on that moment, an idea pops up on his mind.

Smiling at the moon he whispered, "Luna, I will name her Luna. I know that she'll grow up as mystical as the moon like you and Luna is a perfect name for her."

Naeun never expected that he'll give him a satisfying answer but it turns out that she was wrong. She thought that way because the way he said that he wanted to name his son after a famous baseball player appears to be lacking efforts on her eyes but her disappointment vanished when he gave her a good name.

Feeling happy, she reach for his hand and gave it a light squeeze while smiling.

"If you are given a chance to choose the gender of the baby, what do you prefer? A girl or a boy?"

She asked and anticipated for his answer.

Personally, she wanted to have a baby girl because she will enjoy dolling her up. But if it's a boy, she'll be happy too. She never had a brother she thought it will be challenging but she knew she can manage it. As long as Taemin is with her, she believes that she can raise the child well.

On the other hand, Taemin is looking at her gently as he thinks about his answer. He actually doesn't mind so he said, "It doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl. I consider him or her a gift from God so I won't demand. No matter what the baby's gender is, I will still love him or her unconditionally."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.4K 14
đ—Ŧ𝗲𝗮đ—ĩ, 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗲 𝘁đ—ļ𝘁𝗹𝗲 đ—ļ𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄đ—ĩ𝗮𝘁 𝘆đ—ŧ𝘂đ—ŋ 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲đ—ŋ đ—ēđ—ļđ—ģ𝗱 đ—ļ𝘀 𝘁đ—ĩđ—ļđ—ģ𝗸đ—ļđ—ģ𝗴 đ—Žđ—¯đ—ŧ𝘂𝘁 Īˆ(._.)> __________________ ...
18.5K 1K 29
"I don't know why but your booty attracts me the most? Let me touch it and I'll let you meet her." "No hyung what are you doing? Stop teasing me you'...
129K 4.5K 13
! Adult contents ! If your mind has already been corrupted and perverted, then you can read. Otherwise go read others stories, this shit isn't for yo...
338K 22.9K 28
❝âŖ we're gonna fucking die here! ❞ ❝âŖ you know what? considering how fucking loud you are, we most definitely will! ❞ ã…Ą romance stories always starts...