My Single CEO Dad's Adorable...

By Bts_Internation_Army

Jungkook is a single CEO dad and both he and his 6 year old son are in need of someone's true love... Will th... More

Teaser?????
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
TIME TABLE!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
β€’The Endβ€’
β€’~Special Episode~β€’

Chapter 1

81.9K 2.3K 839
By Bts_Internation_Army

Hi! I am Lee Y/N...

Name: Lee Y/N

Age: 21

Family: an idiotic step mother
An annoying step sister

Friends: (You will know....OK at this point you might be expecting Black pink so... Yes but wait for it😂)

Job: You are looking for a good job and work 2-3 part time jobs...

Y/n POV:

I was just done with my work at the cafe and decided to go to the coffee shop when I saw a little kid crying in the park... No one look bothered about him... It was getting late as well and Seoul is surely scary at night so I decided to walk towards the kid...

Y/N: Hey! Who are you?

???: I am Jungwoo noona! Who are you? (still crying)

Y/N: I am Y/N! Are you lost?

Jungwoo: Yes... Noona! Babysitter noona went with her boyfriend and told me to wait here but I want to go back to appa!

Y/n: OK! You want me to take you there?

Jungwoo: Can you?

Y/n: Yes! If you want me too...

Jungwoo: What if I say no? Will you leave me alone?

Y/n: No! If you say no! I will stay with you till someone comes to pick you!

Jungwoo: Take me to Appa!

Y/n: OK give me your ID card!

Jungwoo: Noona I know the address...its xxx, Jeon mansion.

Y/n: What a smart little kid? OK so friends smarty?

Jungwoo: (chuckle) Yes... Beautiful noona!

Y/n: Aww! Thank you!

Jungwoo held my hand with his tiny hands and started walking along with me and we started speaking about random things...

Y/n: Which is your favorite TV show?

Jw: Pokemon!!! And yours noona?

Y/n: Same!!!

Jw: You are so big noona! And you watch Pokemon?

Y/N: Why can't I? (pout)

Jw: Great! We can watch Pokemon together... (giggles)

Y/n: Which is your favorite Pokemon?

Jw: Charizard because he is big and powerful dragon and blows fire out of his mouth! 'Ahh Ahh'

He starts to imitate Charizard and looked very cute! I chuckle at his actions.

Y/n: Where are your eomma and appa?

Jungwoo: Noona appa is usually busy with office work but he loves me a lot...but Eomma... She don't like me... She says I am a curse... I am the reason appa and eomma aren't together...

Tears began to roll out from Jungwoo's eyes. You bend to his size and hug him tight.

Y/n: Don't cry baby... Everything happens for good! hmm... I will show you something OK?

He wipes his tears and asks...

Jw(short form of Jungwoo) : What?

Y/N: OK...so touch my nose and say 'Ding Dong'

Jw: What?

Y/n: Believe me! Touch it and say 'Ding Dong'

Jungwoo did as I told... he slowly touch your nose with his little finger and said 'Ding Dong'. I slowly brought my hand from my back and opened it...

Jw: Lollipop! One more!

He continued to do it 4-5 times and was laughing and giggling...

Jw: once more!

Y/N: no baby! We are late! You want to go to appa right?

He nodded his head.

Jw: but noona I am very tired!

Y/N: OK! Climb on my back!

You bent down and he got onto your back.

Jw: Noona?

Y/N: Hmm?

Jw: Are all families like this? How is your family?

Y/n: Well... All families are usually happy ones...but mine is not one of those... I lived with very loving parents but after my mom passed away my dad... Now I live alone...

Jw: Sorry noona!

Y/n: Oh baby no problem! What is your age?

Jw: Soon I am going to be 6 years old noona!

Y/n: So...is someone's B-Day on the way?

Jw: Yes noona!! In 3 days!

Y/n: Wow! Little Jungwoo is growing bigger!

Jungwoo started to giggle and soon we reached Jungwoo's house... It was more like a mansion! Just as I reached there a young man ran towards me.

???: Jungwoo!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 4.8K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
201K 7.8K 44
parents are the god which lives with us. mother will give birth to us, everyone always praise mother and her struggles for her son or daughter.... b...
10.5M 426K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
11.3K 724 18
Y/N has been working for the Jeon Investment Management Company for years. She was always dedicated to her job, never had one complaint. She loved he...