Hidden Talent

By Sya_Nad96

Ever since young Tetsuya was always bullied because of his appearance so he tends to shut people out except h... More

Part 1 : Teiko Middle School
Kuroko's Background
Part 2: New Student
Part 3: Dark Blue and Blonde
Part 5 : Tetsuya and The GOM (2)
Part 6 : The GOM ?
Part 7: An Unexpected Visitor
Part 8: The Beach!
Part 9: Kuroko Mansion
Part 10: Tetsuya's Heartbroken
Part 11: The Dark Red Hair Teen
Part 12: Seirin Basketball Club
Part 13: Stay away!
Part 14: Troubles Ahead!
Part 15: The Phantom
Part 16: Tetsuya's Past
Part 17: "Forgive Us, Kuroko"
Part 18: Tōō High vs Seirin High
Part 19: Yōsen High vs Seirin High
Part 20: The Emperor vs The Phantom
Greetings!

Part 4: Tetsuya and The GOM

3.2K 82 1
By Sya_Nad96

- The next morning -

     Tetsuya went to school with his siblings after being forced by them. At first he really didn't want to but he had to agree. He doesn't want to upset or make them worry.

Tetsumi: Even if you didn't go to school with us, you'd still attract other's attention. Because our precious Tet-chan is very cute~

     Tetsuya sigh at his sister's comment for calling him cute.

Tetsuya: I'm a boy, Tetsuki-nee. Calling me cute is just... *sweatdrop*

     They all laugh at Tetsuya's reaction. They really love to tease their youngest.

- In front of the school gate -

Natsuo: Let's eat lunch together again later!

Tetsumi & Tetsuki: Great idea!

     Tetsuya didn't answer but just nod hos head in agreement.

Hiro: I'm sorry but I can't join you guys 😔 I have a meeting with the other student council members.

     After that they part ways and head towards their respective classroom. Tetsuya is now currently standing in front of his classroom and sigh before entering.

     It became silent when Tetsuya stepped inside but all of a sudden, Tetsuya's ear felt like it's about to burst when the girls started fan girling.

Nanako: Kyaa! Is that youuu, Tetsuya-chan?? You even look good in guys uniform 😍

Tetsuya: Em, good morning everyone *bows infront of the class*

     Tetsuya accidentally locked eyes with the guys in his class and unconsciously looked away, blushing. He couldn't hide his shyness being the center of attention, made the guys scream internally.

'He looks so cute when he's shy!'

Ogiwara: Hey, Tetsuya! Let's be friends! My names Ogiwara, nice to meet you *hold out his hand*

     Tetsuya was dumbfounded at first for the sudden confession but smiled and accepted Ogiwara's declaration of friendship.

- Time skip to after school -

     Tetsuya was on his way to the school gate when he heard his sister calling out to him.

Tetsuki's POV

     I was on my way to the gym for club activities when I saw Tet-chan heading towards the school gate and so I called out to him.

     Luckily he heard my voice. When he stopped walking, I ran towards him tackling him to the ground.

Tetsuya: Tetsuki-nee, I can't breathe.

Tetsuki: Sorry, Tet-chan. Hehe

Tetsuya: It's okay, neechan. Where are you heading? And where are the others? Did we plan on meeting at the front gate and go home together?

Tetsuki: Gommen, Tet-chan. Actually they just told me they couldn't go home with you today because they had some business to attend to.

     I felt bad that we couldn't go home with Tet-chan today when suddenly I thought of something.

Tetsuki: Hey, Tet-chan. Why don't you come with me to my club. It won't take long so after I finish up, we can go home together!

     I know it's not really a good idea to bring him with me. Especially after what had happened before but I don't want him to go home alone.

     I thought that Tet-chan would decline after knowing which club I'm in but surprisingly, he agreed.

Tetsuki: Yay! Now I can spend more time with Tet-chan~

End of POV

- At the gym -

Tetsuki: Akashi-kun, I brought my little brother with me today because we promised to go home together later. I hope you don't mind.

     Akashi looks at the person standing beside his manager and saw a petite teal blue haired boy. He told him he could sit at the bench while waiting for them to finish practicing.

     Tetsuya just nod without saying anything and just went towards the bench area. He took out a book and glued his eyes to it.

Kise: Ah! Tetsukicchi~ Who was that boy you just came in with, your boyfriend-ssu? *grin*

Aomine: But doesn't he look familiar? Where have I seen him before 🤔

Tetsuki: Aho! He's my baby brother, Tetsuya. You just bumped into him yesterday, like literally.

     Kise and Aomine looked at each other, confused but then they realize the truth.

Kise & Aomine: EHHH?! He's the girl from yesterday?!

     Everyone looked at both of them after hearing their scream. Tetsuki just cover her ears cause she was standing beside them while Tetsuya was too busy reading his book.

Akashi's POV

     When I was busy planning for the team's gameplay, I heard the two clowns being noisy as always *sigh*

Akashi: Aomine! Kise! Stop screaming or I'll double your training!

     I saw both of them flinched and sweatdrop at my statement. Suddenly, both of them came walking towards me.

'What now'

Kise: Akashicchi! Remember when we told you about meeting Tetsuki yesterday?

Akashi: You mean the teal haired girl that you guys mistaken as Tetsuki? Yes, why?

Kise: That's her! *points at Tetsuya*

Akashi: Ehem, I don't know if you are blind or stupid but that's clearly a guy.

Aomine: It's true! Tetsuki told us, she and her bros asked him to wear the girls uniform yesterday.

     After digesting the information these two just told me, I took a glance at the teal haired.

'Interesting'

End of POV

     Akashi suddenly left the other two without saying a word, he walks toward Tetsuya and sat beside him.

     Tetsuya who was too immersed in his book didn't notice someone was beside him when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

Akashi: Hello, I'm Akashi Seijurou. I'm the captain of the basketball club.

Tetsuya *nods* : I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. Thankyou for looking after my sister.

     When Tetsuya was about to continue his reading, Akashi suddenly continued talking.

Akashi: So, I heard an interesting story about a certain blue hair boy dressing up as a girl yesterday *smirk*

     Tetsuya blushed after hearing Akashi's sarcasm and tried to ignore it.

Akashi: You intrigued me, Kuroko Tetsuya. Say, do you know how to play basketball?

     After hearing that question, Tetsuya's face started to change. He looked, scared? His hand was sweaty and his face paler than usual.

     When Tetsuki turned and saw her little brother's face turns as white as a ghost, she starts running towards him. The other members were confused as to why their manager panicked and saw an unfamiliar face next to Akashi.

     Tetsuki went over and asked Akashi what had happened and he told her everything up to the point where he asked him about basketball.

      Akashi was confused seeing his manager's face turned from worried to a bit of sadness in her eyes.

     Tetsuki didn't say anything and ask if she could excuse herself from today's training because her brother isn't feeling well.

     As much as Akashi wanted to get answers, seeing Tetsuya's behavior changed too much, Akashi just nod and told them to be careful on their way home.

Murasakibara: Ney, Aka-chin. What did you do to Kuro-chin? He looked scared *munching his snack*

Midorima: Maybe he's sick? Not that I care *adjusting his glasses*

Aomine: Nah, Akashi must have scared the shit out of him *laugh*

Akashi *glares at Aomine* : I don't know but after I asked him if he plays basketball, his expression changed.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.9K 18
Tetsuya Kuroko has always been the type to be abused and be treated harshly by other people because of his feminine looks. When he finally had enough...
153K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...
227K 5.8K 28
Kuroko no Basket (at first story) group chat! I lost motivation for a story but now it's a group chat with GoM (+Kagami) x Kuroko. No update schedu...
40.8K 1.2K 23
=Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya= It started when the King, in his Kingdom, was choosing a Maiden. He was no ordinary King, he hold the Demon Clan...