Fairy tail Natsu x OC

By Drakens_simp

"Yui and Natsu sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" "Shut up happy!!!" Natsu dragneel, fairy tails Fire drago... More

Story line ~
Chapter 1~ Yui
Chapter 2 ~ Past saviour
Chapter 3~ father
Chapter 4~ Coming into the future
Chapter 5~ I hate hospitals
Chapter 6~ Im a survivor
Chapter 7~ Sleep
Chapter 8~ love like poison
Chapter 10~ Kaleidoscope
Chapter 11~ Ill keep coming back
Chapter 12~ the return
Chapter 13~ hey there deliah
Chapter 14~ Starry eyed
Chapter 15~ Graves, pain, and drinking contests
Chapter 16~ Mama
Chapter 17~ the train girl
Chapter 18~ Ayano
Chapter 19~ waffles
Chapter 20~ Time to kick ass
Chater 21~ Goodbye
Chapter 22~ Gone
Chapter 23~ Impossibles
Chapter 24~ No way
Chapter 25~ N-natsu?
Chapter 26~ they are back
Chapter 27~ Jason
Chapter 28~ E-EHH?!
Chapter 29~ Yes!!
Chapter 30~ what happened?!
Chapter 31~ 20 questions
Chapter 32~ Halloween
Chapter 33~ Cry baby
Chapter 34~ libraries
Chapter 35- really?
Chapter 36~ oh lord.
Chapter 37~ youre back
Chapter 38 ~lemon
Chapter 39~ beach day
Chapter 40~ the end

Chapter 9~ Angel with a shotgun

1K 31 7
By Drakens_simp

~Yui's pov~
"She saved me" I hear a voice say.
'Huh? Who was that? It sounded like Nastu?'

Why is everything black Wait WHAT?! WHERE AM I!?
IM SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!
Why am I hearing things?
What is happening to me!?

What was the last thing I remember?? Okay so I was fighting my father, he hit me with an attack, I went flying backwards. I started twisting in the air and landed on the ground sliding backwards. Ahhh no it was later then that. Wasn't I with Lilly?! LILLY!! THATS RIGHT!! I got hit with the death ray!! Wait if I got hit with that then technically I should be dead.' I mentally scream trying to figure out what was going on.
I looked down and saw purple poison and blood, cuts and scratches and a large stab wound on both sides of my body.

Oh that's nice. I guess I am dead, cool WAIT IM STILL ALIVE?! IM A ZOMBIE!!!! *sweatsdrop* I sound like Natsu .... I'm an idiot.
I need to think about this. Where am I ? Why am I here? How am I here? How do I get out?
Think yui think!

...

...

...
I got nothing!!!

I flop on the ground and roll around whining and complaining
"Wait why doesn't it hurt?" I say poking my stomach in the wound. "Oh" I say suddenly realising what and where I am.
"Im in a dimension my mind has created. Great. I've fully lost it."

~time skip~
I sat on the ground playing with my hair, plating, braiding, fish tailing, waterfall braiding it and basically any other type of thing you could think of. "I'm so bored!!" I yell.
"Maybe I can practice magic in here?" I try one magic spell but the second I try to cast it, a wave of excruciating pain worked its way through my body causing me to scream at the top of my lungs and fall to the ground shaking. Well let's not try that again!

~Natsu's pov~
I was leaning on the window with Laxus talking while the master was talking to porlyusica while she was looking at yui.
"So how did you two meet anyw-" I was cut of by a blood curdling scream coming from Yui. She was still unconscious but she screamed. She screamed for about 5 to 10 seconds before stopping and looking like she was in terrible pain.
"What happened?!" All three of the fairy tail wizards asked.
"I-I don't know...." She says confused. We look at her body and see the purple poison spread up her back and stomach all the way up to her chin and down to her mid thigh.
"Shit, this isn't good." Laxus says. I run over to her bed and put my hand on her forehead.
"Hang in there Yui." I say quietly.

~Yui's love~
"Hang in there Yui" I hear nastu say.

"Why do I keep hearing Natsu's voice!! Am I going insane?! Why can't I hear anybody else?!"

~Natsu's pov~

"Were doing everything we can to keep you safe, keep fighting Yui, don't give up" Gramps says.
I bend down kiss her forehead, please let her be okay.
"You can't do anything more to help, go back to fairy tail, your both going to stress yourselves more. Go home and get a good night sleep, come back tomorrow and check up again." Porlyusica says. I kiss her hand and then leave doing what she says. I split up with the master and laxus as they go together. I start to walk to Yui's house, god her house is massive.

~flashback~
It's the first time Natsu ever saw her house
"Yui!!! I accidentally burned some of my house!!!!! What do I do!!! I lost almost a whole wall!!!" Natsu yells "HOW IN THE HE- *sigh* how did you do that?!" Yui yells in awe
"I sneezed" he shyly says. *sweatdrop* "You're good" Yui says sarcastically
"I know! You could stay at my house while we fix the walls!" She says excitedly
"Oh wow really!! Thank you!!!" He says happily
"Let's go get some of your stuff so you can stay over" she says

~at Natsu's house~
"How did one little sneeze do that?!" She asks in complete amazement.
Natsu just giggles

~at yui's~

"wooooooooooooooow" Natsu says with wide eyes
"You own all of this!!!!"
"Mhmm it gets really lonely though. Come on in, I'll show you around" Yui says with a big smile

~flashback end~

"Yui" I sigh and walk inside, going to the kitchen and pull out a bag of chips then quickly eating it.

After a while happy shows up, the two of us go have our showers for the night and then head off to bed.
'The sooner I go to sleep the sooner I can wake up and see her again'

~

Natsu woke up early the next morning to the sun shining in through the window into his eyes.
He rolled over slowly, yawning tiredly.  Natsu laid in bed not wanting to leave for a good 30 minutes before he decided to wake happy up. The pair made their way groggily to the kitchen to grab some food. Once finished eating Natsu goes into the bathroom and takes a shower whilst happy finishes off eating his fish at the kitchen table.
"I have been crying so much over the past week!! How come I'm so pathetic all of a sudden! I'm so weak now!? I haven't even done anything and I've lost all control over my tears! Yui is back, she's like a charm of happiness, so why aren't I happy!!!" Natsu yells to himself not thinking happy could hear him.
'Natsu...you're not pathetic, don't be sad. When she wakes up you will be happy again, I know it!' Happy thinks to himself.

After they have cleaned themselves up they start to walk to the guild hall. Everyone is worried again. Natsu hated it when his friends are upset or worried. Their pain is his pain and since everyone is sad he is miserable.
"Guys stop worrying, she's going to be alright." He says as he walks into the hall. Every one looks at him with sad and worried expressions. Natsu and happy sit down with team Natsu and they all just remain silent, staring into space. They all just sit there for half about 3 hours, there was some chatter in the background but it was all quiet and sad words being said.

About 2 in the afternoon the doors of the guild open slowly revealing the master and Laxus.
Everyone looks over in hope that there was some good news.
"She is in a stable condition, there's no need to worry" master makarov says. This seemed to lift everyone's spirits because everyone started talking to each other again. Nobody was happy but it was a start.
Natsu walked over to porlyusicas house to check on Yui about half an hour after that. She layed in the bed with drips and chords attached to her, sticking out of her. Slowly a purple liquid traveled through a tube and dropped into a container, the contraption was sucking the poison out slowly but it didn't look like anything was happening to her body though.
"She can be taken back to your guilds infirmary shortly." Porlyusica says looking at her watch.
"I'm only letting you fairy's stay because it's her, don't think you can just waltz in here whenever you want you know" she says in an angry tone. "I know, thanks for letting us come in now" Natsu says. He sat on the chair next to the bed, gently holding yui's small hand in his own. Feeling the comfort of her being there natsu drifted of into a deep sleep.

~happy's pov~
"Natsu wake up! We can take her back to the guild hall now! Get up!!!" I whisper yell in his ear.
He just won't wake up!!!
"NATSU!!!!" I scream in his ear.
"Nooo....Yui...five more minutes" he says groggily.
I make my voice sound like Yui's as best I could and started talking to him.
"Natsuuuu~ it's time to wake up. If you wake up I can make you a big plate of pancakes with maple syrup" I say as girly as I can.

And what do you know, he springs to his feet like he has been awake for hours!!
"IM AWAKE YUI WHERE ARE MY PANC- oh happy, sorry I must of been dreaming." Natsu says looking around confused.
"Come on! We can take her back to the guild now" I say happily. We thank Porlyusica for her help then Natsu slowly and cautiously picks her up and places her on his back.
"Let's get going happy" says Natsu.

~timeskip~
As we opened the guild doors everyone looked at us. We kept walking and placed her down in a freshly made bed in the infirmary. Natsu gently kisses Yui's forehead and walks back into the guild hall.

"Can I please have a sandwich Mira?" Natsu asks politely.
"Of coarse you can... Are you alright?" Mira asks right back
"Yeah, why?" He says confusingly
"No reason, look after yourself okay? I'll be right back okay?" She says and walks away
'Weird' Natsu thinks.
A few minutes later Mira walks back with a delicious sandwich for Natsu to eat. He chows down like always then gets up, thanks Mira, then walks to the infirmary, sits down on the chair next to her bed and falls asleep again.
"Lazy" says happy then falls asleep on the pillow next to Yui.

~Natsu's pov~
I walk back into the infirmary where Yui is and sit down in my usual chair next to her bed. I shut my eyes for a minute then hear happy mumble something. I slowly drift of into a peaceful sleep.

~dream~
Natsu was sitting in the guild with Yui and team Natsu, they were talking about missions they had gone on.
"So Yui what was the last mission you went on?" Lucy asks
"I went on one a while ago where I had to go find a lost cat" she says awkwardly while scratching the back of her head. We all start laughing. Classic Yui, heroically saving a cat.
"Well I'm going to go get some cake, do you want to come Er-chan?" Yui asks
"ER-CHAN?!" Happy, Natsu, Carla, Wendy, Lucy and Gray say out loud.
"Of course I do!" Erza says happily
They get up and start to leave. They rest of the people at the table continue to talk until they return. After about 5 minutes they open the door and walk in but before they get back to the table where we all are sitting, the front door of the guild is kicked open. A person in a black cloak looks straight at nastu and lifts his arm, he is holding a gun. Yui drops the cakes she is carrying and races to Natsu just as the man shoots the gun. As the gun is fired the mans hood falls of to reveal a shadow, or dark magic. Yui's jumps infront of Natsu, taking the bullet instead. It shoots right at her head. It is millimetres away from shooting her straight in between her eyes.

~dream ends~
~Gray's pov~

I was sitting down with team Natsu when suddenly I hear Natsu screaming his lungs out.
I jump out of my chair and race in as fast as I can, I see him sitting on his chair, tears running down his face. He was sweating and crying, he looked like he was a little toddler that had a nightmare.
"Natsu? What happened? Are you okay?" I ask concerned.
"S-she d-died pr-protecting me again" he says in a horrified voice.
'he had a nightmare' I think to myself.
"It's okay, she isn't dead. She's right here see?? You have been watching her for days remember. She's fine." I say reassuringly. Poor Natsu he looks so scared and sad. I usually wanna beat the crap out of him but now I just fell bad, I'm sure everyone outside are confused as to why he was yelling, I better go tell them.
"I'll be back soon, calm down alright?" I say to him.
"What happened to Natsu?"
"He had a nightmare, he's okay now"
I walk back into the room. He's sitting on the chair looking at Yui, he gently brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear, he's finally calmed down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 114 11
*Is being rewritten as Spirit Reaper* Both will involve DC and Marvel comics along with other shows and maybe books. I don't want to give anything a...
66.5K 2.4K 47
Akira was born into war. The Third Great Ninja War raged for many years, and death followed it every day. Friends died, leaders were struck down, and...
50.4K 896 25
Y/N Sully, older twin of Lo'ak Sully, daughter of the former Toruk Makto, Jake Sully, and her family left the home that they had ever known to live i...
83.5K 2.5K 11
An adventurous young girl, holding a book in her hand about a labyrinth, given by her close friend. One day, an owl is spotted in the park, badly inj...