Parenthood

By antonettetopaz

The cast of riverdale and their teen children More

Meet the kids
Meet the parents
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Kids/Couple explination
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Cancun trip pictures
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

950 27 24
By antonettetopaz

No one's POV:

"Mmmmm, deeper baby" Madelaine moan I'm Vanessa's ear as she slowly strokes in and out of her; they didn't want to just fuck Mads wanted Nessa to make love to her "you like that" Vanessa asks beginning to pick up the pace "baby I'm gonna cum" Madelaine whimpers "cum for me baby" Vanessa let's Mads cum and then tries to pull out but Madelaine wraps her legs around Nessa's waist and pulls her deeper "baby I- ahh fuck" releasing into Madelaine "baby I j-just came in you I thought you didn't want another baby" Vanessa stutters sitting up "you can't get me pregnant" Madelaine giggles "what do you mean I don't shoot blanks" Nessa retorts offended and Madelaine laughs.

"No baby I didn't mean that"Madelaine rests her hand on Vanessa's cheek and caresses her face "I'm already pregnant, I have been for two months now" Madelaine says "how, when, why didn't you tell me"

"At Ashleigh's house after girls night" Vanessa couldn't believe what she was hearing she was going to have another little one around the house of course the twins and Krissie were still her babies she just missed how small they were. "Really OMG we're going to have another you around the house" Vanessa smiles

"Oh no, all of those kids are you none of them look like me" Madelaine pouts "babe that's not true Krissie acts completely like you and her hair is a mix of ours and the twins have your eyes and bone structure" Vanessa smiles

"And theirs not just one" Madelaine giggles handing Vanessa a sonogram.

Vanessa couldn't believe her eyes she had two more little ones on the way only 7 months left "I love you" Vanessa husks against Madelaine lips "I love you more".

"Guys we're back" Vanessa yells entering the cabin "MA!" The twins,Krissie, joe and Jason yells running toward Vanessa "hey guys what you been up to?" She laughs "waiting on you guys" they say kissing Madelaine's cheek and going to sit in the living room. The whole spring break was spent at the game with everyone participating in the activities such as camp fires, Motocross racing, shopping for more clothes, and finding out that Madeline was pregnant with twins everyone is excited and couldn't wait for them to get here it was just another addition to their extended family.

Everyone right now back in California and their regular houses and the kids are now back in school it was now six months later and Madeline was eight months pregnant with me she was ready to pop. Even with her huge baby but she still went into work as if nothing was going on Vanessa still want to football practice and win games even though she was worried that she'll miss something but no matter how hard she tried to stay home Madelaine pushed her to go to work.

It was now summer the kids are out of school and Madelaine was in the hospital about to give birth to her twins which she found out were two boys and she couldn't be more excited she wanted him to be mommy boys but she knew they were going to love Vanessa more like all her other kids, she just hope that these two look like her more she at least want one child with her red hair even though Krissie hair was close it wasn't quite there.

"It's okay baby you got this just push" Vanessa huffs as Madelaine squeeze her hand " Vanessa I am going to fucking kill you for doing this to me for the third time" Madelaine screams and Vanessa feel so bad "I know I'm sorry baby" she says voice breaking a little she hated seeing her wife in pain and to know that she was a the cause of it broke her heart. The twins are finally here and resting in the mirror by hospital bed while Vanessa sit in the chair and Madelaine was sleep. "Baby why are you way over there?" Madelaine groans

"I thought you wanted space" Vanessa says "no baby come here" Madelaine pouts "you're cute" Nessa giggles and climbs into the hospital bed " they're so beautiful baby, they look just like you know they have your hair" Nessa whispers while stroking Madelaine hair " I know I'm so happy but we need to pick a name baby"

"I want to stick with the K tradition" Vanessa sighs "so do I, I kind a like Kayden" Madelaine says. "OK and I like King" Vanessa responds.
"Kayden and King , I like that now we need middle names".

"How about Kayden Mario Petsch and King Mitchell Petsch" Vanessa says "our kids have matching initials" Madelaine giggles "that they do" Vanessa pecks Madelaine's lips and soon falls asleep.

"I'm so happy for you guys" Ashleigh says helping the couple into their house with the twins. "thanks Ash, how were the others"Madelaine asks sitting Kayden and King in their bassinet "they were fine, and the office misses you and Kyle told me to tell you hi" she finishes. "Tell him and everyone at the office I said hi" Madelaine giggles "right,Kyle" Vanessa says under her breath walking upstairs.

"Mommy, where's Ma?" Krissie asks taking Kayden out of her arms " she's at practice she should be finishing up soon" Madelaine responds " isn't her first game soon?" Krissie asks "yes baby"

" are we going? Do you know with the twins it may be difficult" Krissie asks playing with Kayden. " yes we are going closer to you watch them so everyone can go"

"What about Kyle?" Vanessa ass walking into their home with her shoulder pads and helmet in her hand " he said he'll watch Kayden and King this weekend so we are all able to go to your game" Madelaine answers "right Kyle" Vanessa huffs and Madelaine rolls her eyes "I'll get dinner going just let me wash up" Vanessa kisses Madelaine's head but she pulls away "what's wrong baby" Vanessa asks concerned "nothing" Madelaine huffs.

"Hey Krissie can you take the twins upstairs so your mom and I can talk?" Vanessa asks "sure mama" Krissie kisses Vanessa's cheek and walks upstairs with her baby brothers "what's wrong baby you've been off lately" Vanessa asks as her daughter and her sons disappear up the stairs " I said nothing Vanessa"

" but you're using my whole name never use my whole name baby and you won't be affectionate with me,am I doing something wrong" she asks hurt "no I promise I'm fine it's just been a while since we've been with toddlers" Madelaine answers "okay, I love you" Vanessa sighs with relief and gets up to take a shower so she can make dinner for her family

Group chat:
the wives💍🥰

Mads👩‍❤️‍👩: can I stop this now it's torture

Case💼: No we have a deal

Ash🏝: com on Mads it cnt be tht bad

Mads👩‍❤️‍👩: but it is she thinks that she is doing something wrong and I miss my baby.

Cami🔥: you're such a bottom

Mads👩‍❤️‍👩: so are you guys

Lili❤️: it's only two weeks Mads and remember the losers have to pay for the winners romantic trip

Mads👩‍❤️‍👩: this better be worth it

Ash🏝: it will be because not only do the losers have to pay for the trip they also have to watch all of our kids.

Mads👩‍❤️‍👩: fine, but if my baby gets offended I call it quits this better be worth it.

"Wife how does steak and spinach sound nice" Vanessa asks coming behind Mads and kissing her neck softly "that sounds nice"Madelaine says softly pushing Vanessa away from her neck "sorry, I'll just make dinner and go to sleep" Vanessa sighs walking in the kitchen to cook, god this free trip better be worth it Madelaine thought to herself.

"Dinners ready, I'm going in the room I'm tired love you all" Vanessa kisses everyone's head and goes to her room "baby are you not going to eat?" Madelaine ask entering the room with an extra plate " Madelaine can I ask you something?"

"are you still in love with me?" Vanessa breaks down and begins to cry " baby yes I'm in love with you I will never stop don't cry it's a deal I'm doing with the girls and Casey"

" what do you mean"

"We had a deal that the person I love the longest without any affection towards their significant other will get a free room with your trip and I was just trying to win"

"Babe don't do that you have to tell me what's going on I thought I did something or worse you didn't love me anymore or it was someone else babe I love you so much and the last thing I want to do is lose you." Vanessa have swipe in her face from the tears that she shed " baby I promise now that I never be anyone else you are it for me" Madelaine kisses Vanessa and hands her the plate of food.

Group chat:
The wives❤️

Everyone❤️🔥👩‍❤️‍👩🏝: I quit.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
436K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...