Chapter 7

No one's POV:

"Fuck baby..." Krissie moans as Leah finds her sweet spot on her neck; it's the day of Vanessa's game, K and K2 were out getting matching jersies to wear to their mom's game and Madelaine was out finding baby jersies for he 4 month old twins so Krissie decided to invite Leah over because she missed her.

"God you're so beautiful" Leah rasps as she slowly removes Krissie's shorts and shirt to reveal a matching blue lace set. "This is new" Leah husks "well I know how much you love to see me in blue honey" Krissie smirks.

 "This is new" Leah husks "well I know how much you love to see me in blue honey" Krissie smirks

"You know me so well" Leah husks and begins to work Krissie through her panties. Krissie whimpers at the contact and connects her lips to Leah's "I-I need m-more bébs" Krissie groans and bucks her hips into Leah's hand trying to gain more friction, Leah forcefully holds Krissie hips down against the satin sheets of her bed "do I have to tie you up" Leah tilts her head and begins he assault on Krissie's clit again "n-no daddy" Krissie whines and puts her hands in Leah's blonde locks as she leaves hot wet kisses down her taut stomach.

Leah removes Krissie's panties and kisses her inner thigh purposely ignoring where she is really needed "bébs I n-need you p-please fuck me" Krissie cries out "you wish is my command" Leah removes her undergarments and lines her core directly over krissie's and begins to move "fuck" both girls moan at the delicious feeling that just erupted through their body as their clits made contact their juices mixing  "yes baby just like that......ahhhh" Krissie whimpers loving every move her girlfriend makes.

"Shit shit shit yes  I'm so close daddy don't stop" Krissies screams at the top of her lungs but what she didn't know was that her mom just walked into the house with her baby brothers. "Kristina Marie Petsch SHUT THE HELL UP YOU ARE SUCH A BOTTOM BE QUIETER" Madelaine yells from the living room of the house putting her twin baby boys who where sleeping into their bassinet.

"You have to be quiet love" Leah groans as she releases more juices onto Krissie and she reached her high soon after Leah flips off of her girlfriend and lays beside her "I'm glad your mom know you're a bottom" Leah laughs "oh shut up how about no sex then Mrs.Top" Krissie asks snuggling closer to her girlfriend " no baby I was just joking" Leah huffs "see, tops aint shit without a bottom princess" Krissie gets up to go take a shower "you coming?" She asks swaying her hips a little extra as she walks to her en-suite.

"Hey mom" kris and Kristian greets kissing Madelaine's cheek and sitting next to her on the sofa "hey Momma P" joe and Jason greets their god mom and sitting on the floor laying their heads on her legs as K and K2 rests theirs on her shoulders and soon after Krissie and Leah descend from upstairs "had fun girls?" Madelaine giggles "yes ma'am" both girls blush and all the boys make gagging noises. Krissie sits in her moms lap and lays her head on her chest while Leah lays across joe and Jason's laps "you know I only have two toddlers but it feels like I have six" Madelaine giggles and the kids join in "mom for our birthday next month can we go on a trip?" K2 asks snuggling closer into Madelaine "sure honey I'll talk to the rest so we can plan it where are you thinking about going?" Madelaine asks "Cancun" everyone cheers "okay Cancun it is I'll talk to your mom and you guys parents" Madelaine giggles. Even though her kids and god children are practically grown she still wouldn't give up her snuggles for anything in the world.