Us-An original mitzu fanfic [...

By Twicepinkidle

Mina- member of Twice Tzuyu-daughter of the Chous What will happen when 2 girls in different girls meet- In a... More

Prologue
ch.1--wanna team up?
Ch.2--new members
Ch.3--second thoughts
Ch.4--it's her?
Ch.5-- fan sign
ch.6--fan sign (2)
Ch.7--Maybe I fell in love
Ch.8-i actually know...
ch.10--photoshoot
ch.11-us
Ch.12-or else
ch.13--the truth I've been hiding.
ch.14--boom!
Ch.15-she's cheating??
ch.16-I LOVE YOU TOO (the end)
HOW YOU LIKE THAT
.
hi
GAMEEEE
ANSWERSSS
Pls help mehhh
Pls help mehhh pt.2
New cover~

Ch.9-contract signing

1K 36 1
By Twicepinkidle

Mina POV:

A message popped up.

THE PRETTIEST GIRLSSS

My girlfriend

Guys

My girlfriend

I want to tell you guys something

(yeah I changed from Tzuyu to My girlfriend in my contacts :))))

Nayeon unnie

yeah what is it maknae?

the mic

yeah what?

My girlfriend

me and mina unnie are dating

Nayeon unnie

sorry but wtf

the mic

well nayeon is right for the first time

the mic

why how when where

My girlfriend

because we love each other

My girlfriend

by talking

My girlfriend

just now

My girlfriend

at our houses

Nayeon unnie

omg I can't believe mina got a gf before I got jeongyeon

My girlfriend

oh sorry unnie. don't worry I'm going to help you now :D

My girlfriend

I'll text Jeongyeon unnie and tell her you want her to--

nayeon unnie

TZUYU WAIITTT

Nayeon unnie

its fine

imma tell her later

My girlfriend

owh okay :(

the mic

well but anyways, congrats girls!!!

dubuuu

congrats bro!!!

jokbal  maniac

yeah congrats :)

me

why are you only only when @dubuuu is online? @jokbal maniac

jokbal maniac

bc dubu is going online and she's ignoring me

dubuuu

I didn'tttt

my girlfriend

okay if you guys are just gonna argue on that stupid topic imma leave now

see you guys next weekkkk

and nayeon unnie just confess already :D

p.s. she likes you back

bye

'My girlfriend' is offline

TIme SKIPPP ( to the day they meet up)

Tzuyu POV:

today is the day where it meet my models for the summer collection I PERSONALLY DESIGNED. It's really a dream come true for me. Having my girlfriend's group as the models made it better.

I was sitting at the room I booked.

what if they don't come? what if they don't like my designs? what if they got lost on their way? what if something happened on the day of the photo shoot?

I got worried and my hands were shaking...then, a pair of hands held mine. I calmed down and looked up, seeing a beautiful face which belongs to my girlfriend. It's the first day we saw each other since we became girlfriends.

I smiled and her and assured her I was okay. The other TWICE members also greeted me and their manager will come back to fetch them after we finish.

Mina POV:

"Tzuyu!!!I missed you!" dahyun gave Tzuyu a bear hug. Tzuyu smiled and patted her head.

"Tzuyu..." I sulked, jealous of dahyun. she rolled her eyes and gave me a few pats on the head too. I grinned and sat down beside her.

"Should we order first?" jihyo suggested and we all ordered what we wanted.

I could sense Tzuyu was quite nervous, probably cuz it's her first time handling a project. I held her hand under the table and she smiled, taking a deep breath.

"Unnies, this is the contract, you can take a look first. " Tzuyu said and handed every one of us a piece of contract.

IJIhyo checked the contract and widened her eyes and a point and the end of the contract.

"tzu...tzuyu..." nayeon unnie stuttered.

"Hmmm?" Tzuyu hummed nervously.

"We can be the models for the CHOU's newest phone that's coming-out in 2 months??" momo asked.

Tzuyu nodded and grinned. "I guessed you guys would want this, so I asked my dad to let me handle the advertising too."

"THANKS TZUYU!!!!" Momo jumped up from her seat and gave Tzuyu a back hug.

"get your hands of my girlfriend you jokbal maniac!" I glared at momo and slapped her left hand, which was roaming around the area above Tzuyu's chest, and her right hand, which was on Tzuyu's waist. How dare she?! Is she still my best friend? I haven't even got the chance to hug her! Except that time at the fansign...

"ouch..." Momo pouted and went back to her seat.

"unnies, I'm going to give you my designs for each of you. if you want any changes just tell me now." Tzuyu said and passed us her designs.

I held her hand while I was flipping through the outfits I'm going to wear. the designs are surprisedly very very beautiful!!! I loved the designs so much and they're soooo pretty!

I looked up to my cute girlfriend who was looking down, playing with her fingers. My members were trying to hold in their smile, I could see they're very satisfied.

"Ho...ho...how is it?" Tzuyu asked.

"Tzuyu yah..." JIhyo said seriously.

"IT'S SOO GOOD! I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR THEM!" Nayeon unnie stood up and gave Tzuyu a hug. "Thanks tzu."

"Really?" Tzuyu blinked innocently.

We all nodded.

"You did great babe!" I said and got on my tiptoes to kiss her cheek.

She sweetly bent down a bit so I could kiss her. "hahahaha Minari you're too short!" Nayeon unnie laughed.

"yah! Tzuyu ah you have jeongyeon's number right?" I threatened.

"OKAY OKAY SORRY!!! Gosh you two use the same way to threaten me." She mumbled.

"So...will you guys work as my models?" Tzuyu asked carefully.

"Of course!" Jihyo said and signed the contract. we all signed our contracts and handed them to Tzuyu.

"Thanks unnies!!! Jihyo unnie I'll introduce you my cousin, he's very handsome."Tzuyu giggled and JIhyo's face went red.

"Nayeon unnie I'll give you Jeongyeon unnie's number." Tzuyu said.

"really? Thanks maknae! She said she'll give it to me when i tell her my name...now I don't have to!" nayeon unnie smirked.

"Momo unnie I'll treat you to Jokbal, and dahyunie I'll take you on a tour of my part of the Chous. I run Half of the business of the CHous." Tzuyu winked.

"THANKS Tzuyu!!!!" Momo siloed widely.

"YASSSSSS THANSK BRO!"Dahyun jumped up and down.

I poked Tzuyu's arm. "How about mine?" I glared.

Tzuyu leaned forwards and gave me a peck on my lips. "There." Tzuyu grinned.

I blushed and complained. "yah...That isn't enough..." I felt so embarrassed after saying that.

she leaned in again and this time before she pulled away I cupped her cheeks and gave her a long kiss.

"There." I copied. her cheeks turned a little pinkish and my members were staring at me like I was a monster or something.

"What?" I shrugged and clung on Tzuyu.

"Minari's the active one...I can't believe my eyes." Nayeon unnie said in awe.

I rolled my eyes and Tzuyu and I stared into each other.

'THE FOOD IS HERE!!!!!!!" momo shouted, breaking the moment.

------------------------------------------------

well then~ They're together!!!!!!!!!!yayyyyyyyyyy
Oh and in case you don't know, the 'photo shoot' will be after a month:)

vote and comment what you think!!!!!

follow my instagram for spoliersss

acc: shiba_7321

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.1K 42
[COMPLETED] Years have passed and they meet again
66.1K 2K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
3.7K 249 16
She's always been a big of Twice, and Sana in particular. But what will happen if JYP adds her to Twice 3 years after their debut? (Sana x fem reader)
29K 1.1K 32
Minatozaki have fallen in love to her Friend's Cousin named Chou Tzuyu but this girl is straight and already have boyfriend, what will she do? Will C...