Dysfunction to Refunction

De BlindBones

Balance was tipping in the Star Sanses' favor and Nightmare can't keep up. He needs to make his own group to... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
A/N Announcement
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (short chapter)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Content Vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16.5 (Romance)
Not a Chapter
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N (Author's Note)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Book is Out!

Chapter 16

2.5K 138 172
De BlindBones

   Error walks through the Antivoid , hands in his pockets toward the area he used for living. It was simple, how he liked it, with only a beanbag and a small box of chocolates.

    He was really pissed. That Ink was really crossing the line recently and he didn't know what to do. Their fights just weren't interesting anymore. For either of them.

    Not to mention how Ink gave him that look.... The one that was impossibly unreadable. Error growled and kicked the box with all his might, making the contents burst and spread out, a hole punched into where he kicked the cardboard box.

    "I'll seriously kill that squid one of these days."

    [But will you?]

    [If you can't take care of yourself, how would you care for the multiverse?]

    [Not like anyone would care if you wanted to help. They already think you're the villain.]

    Error gave an apathetic scoff and flopped back on his beanbag, hands still in his pockets.

    "Ugh. I hate it when you're right."

    [Haha, which one of us?]

    "Yes."

    He tried thinking about anything else. He'd rather not think more on this till he calmed down more. His mind brought up a memory of Outertale.

    "........ nah."

    He was too injured to leave his home yet. No point tempting Fate.

    He snorts.

    Tempting Fate. As if she would care, right?

    [Oh, she cares. Just not the kind of care you want.]

    "Mm. She's a real-"

    [Hey! There are kids listening!]

    "Who? And why would they listen to me of all people?"

    [Hey! Just cuz I'm 12 doesnt mean I'm innocent.]

    Error made a face of slight disgust.

    "I feel bad for your guardians."

    He sat up.

    "Speaking of..."

    Error opened a window to see what Nightmare was up to and was surprised to see that he had others around.

    "Nightmare? With friends? The world must be ending."

    He watched and listened to their banter, chuckling at some remarks. It was interested in their group dynamics. It was almost (almost!) as good as Undernovela.

    "Looks like he got over his big ego and got himself a team."

    [Oooh! You should go see them!]

    "And get nagged about my health? Nah. Last time I saw Nightmare, he was just about lecturing me every two minutes."

    [Isn't he supposed to be mean? Why care about your health?]

    Now that got Error thinking. Why DID Nightmare care about his health? He didn't need to eat or sleep...

    "Ugh! I was trying not to think about complicated stuff! Not replace it with other complicated stuff!"

    He held his head in his hands, groaning. Nothing made sense anymore. Things used to be so simple in the beginning of time. It was just him, Ink, and the original universe. Now he had to think about more people?? Forget it!

    He dragged his hands down his face, sneering, annoyed.

    "I'd rather jump into the void than have to deal with this sh-"

    [Language!]

    "Fuck you!"

    He ignores the gasps the Voices made. So what?! He was a grown man! He had the right to curse if he wanted to. If they didn't like it, they can shove it and look for something else to obsess over.

    -  -  - 

    "Everyone ready to go?"

    Cross gave a thumbs up, always ready.

    Dust was sitting on the couch, elbows resting on the back of it.

    "Mhm." The hooded skeleton hums, answering for Horror and himself.

    Horror was munching on a peanut butter and chocolate chunk cookie, a large jar of them in the crook of his arm.

    Nightmare nods, tentacles neatly arranged behind him.

    Black shadows appear under each of the members and they sink down to reappear in a large ballroom-type room. Dust was now sitting on a dainty chair, Horror sitting next to them on an identical one that was place in front of a round cloth-covered table.

    Cross was in awe, looking around. He'd never seen anything so pristine. The marble flooring and walls were nicely done as well as the intricate detailing. The high ceiling made him feel small but gave him a lot of room.

    A new kind of excitement filled him.

    "Wow....."

    Meanwhile, Dust whistled lowly.

    "Where's the throne room, your highness?" He teased the dark skeleton.

    Nightmare simply gave a blank look.

    "Down the hall." He deadpanned.

    Dust choked out a surprised laugh, disbelief apparent.

    "You- You seriously brought us to a castle?!"

    "I told you I wouldn't live in a peasant's home. I don't joke."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.3K 476 21
Being re-written. It's the re-write has already been posted. Nightmares gang and the destroyer are seen as the bad guys. The ruthless villains that n...
10.2K 811 31
Boredom. Boredom was what lead to all of this. Cross, the admin, had decided that he was bored and wanted to play a game with the people in his multi...
931 81 7
Dream wasn't expecting to find Error when he located the negativity source. He definitely didn't expect to find the so called Destroyer curled up on...
978 62 6
what if there was more to Error Sans than meets the eye in this multiverse? What's his reason for destroying AUs? what about the voices inside his o...