Chef's Kiss - ksj

By jxngkookisdaddy

"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You... More

Copyright
-
KC
Isaac
Min Yoongi
_
Seokjin
Ethan
Oscar
Kai
Jungkook
Ian
Namjoon
'
Seokjin
_
Taehyung
Ethan
_
Oli
Nathan
Eunhyuk
_
Winwin
Hyungwon
Oscar
_
Wonho
Inseong
Luke
Luke Part 2
_
Changbin
Hyunjin
Aron
Namjoon
Gwan
Eunwoo
_
Yejun
Onew
U-Kwon
_
Felix
Orin
Rowoon
_
Taehyun
Hoya
Eric
_
Baekhyun
Eric
Taehyung
Taehyung Part 2
Eunhyuk
Ren
,
_
Yoongi
/
Namjoon
.

Hoseok

7.8K 389 220
By jxngkookisdaddy

You're in your home office the next morning, working on some customer complaints. Sighing, you continue tapping your fingertips along the keyboard, responding to any queries and comments that customers have emailed to you.

"Knock, knock." You look up at your office door and see Jimin poking his head in as he smiles over at you. You gesture for him to come in before you start working on the customer service once again. "Hey, so I was thinking about something." Arching an eyebrow, you glance up at him from your computer screen, urging him to continue. "What if we release a new lip balm or oil?" You arch an eyebrow and look over at him.

Pausing your emails, you lock eyes with Jimin and a small smile forms on your face.

"Huh... we haven't released a lip balm before..." you drift off before glancing up at the ceiling for a moment. Looking back at Jimin, you tilt your head to the side. "What made you think of that?" Jimin smiled softly, his eyes turning into crescents before he gestures behind him. Seokjin is holding a tray of some cut up fruits as he joins Jimin in the hallway.

"I was with one of my hyungs and he asked for lip balm and thought that I would have some since I work for your company." You bite onto your lower lip as you glance over at Seokjin.

"You thought of this idea?" You ask. Seokjin scolds Jimin and tells him to stop blocking the doorway as he walks into your office, placing the tray of fruits onto your desk. He looks down at you before shaking his head.

"Huh?" he looks over at Jimin who's shaking his head. "Jimin-ah, I didn't go anywhere with you this morning. As much as I'd love to hear you praising me for that idea, it's not mine." He states before turning around and heading out of your office.

You narrow your eyes at Jimin and he rubs the back of his neck, letting out an awkward laugh.

"Well, now I feel embarrassed for assuming it was Jin." You state before returning to your computer to hit send for a second.

"Sorry, should've been more specific." He states before laughing. "But why'd you assume it was Jin?" You pause your typing as you close your eyes momentarily, not in the mood to be made fun of.

"Well, he's the only hyung that lives in this house." You state while shrugging your shoulders.

"Oh... right... it was Hoseok-hyung who came up with the idea." He corrects and smiles softly. "Sorry for the confusion." You nod your head.

"I'll start working on that, then. Thank you. Can you also grab my cell phone from my room, please? I'd like to send Hoseok a thank you text." You state while smiling over at Jimin. He nods his head and makes his way out of your office while smiling back at you.

You sigh softly and rest the pads of your index and middle fingers against your temple, slowly massaging the area. A headache started forming in your temple from the near embarrassment. You were shocked that Jimin didn't take the opportunity to tease you about Seokjin liking you the way Taehyung did. Considering the fact that Jimin is always teasing you and messing with you, it surprised you that he didn't take the opportunity to this time.

As much as you hate to admit it, something's different about Seokjin. The fact that he isn't willing to beg for you and isn't as overpowering and cocky as other men is refreshing to you. His handsome face, slight flirty attitude, the way he gets shy, and the fact that he's always trying to make you laugh is something that you didn't think you'd be looking for in a guy.

You lean back in your work chair and bite onto your lower lip before you start to close all of the programs on your computer.

You sigh as you look over at the seat that's directly across from you on the other side of the desk. You start thinking of the time when Seokjin first stepped into this office for his job interview. You never thought you'd be in the weird spot you're at now. You've been acting different around Seokjin lately. Usually, you don't get shy in front of people or embarrassed easily, but something about Seokjin has changed this about you.

"Here's your phone, Y/N." you hear from the door. You turn your head and see Jimin making his way up to your desk. You smile at the man.

"Thanks, Jimin."

Time to stop thinking about Seokjin.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's dinner time and Seokjin already prepared a meal for you and Jimin. He made some kimchi along with some bibimbap and left the house a few minutes ago after he made sure all of you had your food ready.

"Jimin, can I ask you something?" you question, Jimin sitting directly next to you. He looks up, some kimchi hanging out of his mouth before he nods his head. "Have I been acting different lately?" You watch as the man swallows the food before taking a moment to pause.

"Well, a little," he starts before shrugging his shoulders as he uses his chopsticks to play with his food. "You've been a little less tense lately, if that's what you mean." He states before shrugging his shoulders. You nod your head slowly and are ready to respond when he then opens his mouth once more. "Also, you haven't been going out to bars and staying out late as much." You nod your head before eating more of the bibimbap.

"I think I'm going to go out tonight." You state and Jimin nods his head.

"Need a drinking buddy?" he asks. You let out a soft laugh and shake your head.

"No, I think I'll be okay. I'm not going out to drink." You respond. His lips part before he scrunches up his nose, not wanting to say anything else. "Speaking of going out though, do you know where Seokjin ran off to?" you question, using your chopsticks to play with your food.

"I think he said something about meeting someone?" his voice raises a little at the end of his sentence, indicating how uncertain he is. A weird feeling starts forming in your stomach as you nod your head, keeping your straight face momentarily.

Almost as if on cue, Seokjin walks into the double kitchen doors, immediately walking towards the table as he plops onto the seat on the other side of you, across from Jimin. He politely smiles and bows at the two of you before grabbing a plate and piling some of his own bibimbap on his plate. You merely smile at him before looking down at your plate as you eat.

"Hyung, did you try something new with the bibimbap today?" Jimin questions while looking over at Seokjin. Seokjin raises his head before shaking his head.

"Nope, why?"

"Tastes a little different today." Jimin mumbles before stuffing the food into his mouth. You glance up at Jimin, who's eyeing you as he says this before he turns to Seokjin. The two of you are now looking at Seokjin as he raises his eyebrows.

"Are you complaining, Jimin-ah?" he questions, causing Jimin to immediately smirk over at Seokjin. Seokjin's eyes narrow as he stares at the man. "Because if you are complaining and dislike the food so much, there's plenty of ingredients for you to make your own dish instead of feeding off of my cooking, you ungrateful kid." Seokjin speaks quickly, causing you to press your lips together. You can tell if Jimin says one wrong thing at this moment that Seokjin will go into a nagging fit, something that you personally found adorable.

You glance over at Jimin, ready for his response. Jimin rests both hands on the table, leaning forward a little as he stares over at Seokjin. Seokjin's eyes are filled with anger while his head is a little leaned forward, chin out as he stares over at Jimin. It's like he's silently telling Jimin 'keep talking and see what happens.' Looking over at Jimin, you see Jimin's eyes filled with a hint of playfulness, ready to poke at Seokjin's nerves until Seokjin becomes annoyed.

You can picture it already: Jimin sitting in his seat, arms crossed as he laughs while Seokjin stands up, arms flailing around and eyes bugging out as he scolds Jimin.

You're silently praying that it happens. You could use a good laugh.

Jimin adjusts in his seat, smile still in his face before he holds his hands up in defeat.

"Not complaining, just thought I'd tell you that it tastes different." Jimin surrenders, causing Seokjin's eyes to return to their normal size, no longer narrowed. Internally, you're disappointed. Until Jimin opens his mouth again, that is. "You're lucky that Jungkookie isn't here. You know he'd be much more of a harsh critic, old man."

You were about to put some more food into your mouth and pause, eyes immediately snapping to Seokjin's direction. Seokjin was about to eat as well, thinking that Jimin was done. Apparently, Jimin's in his sassy mood and wants to fight.

Seokjin drops his chopsticks on his plate and immediately places the palms of his hands on the table, staring over at Jimin. You can practically see the vein in Seokjin's neck vein ready to pop out. He uses his hands to push himself up, fully standing up as he pushes the chair back with the back of his legs. He stares down at the other man, eyes wide and his lips turned into a scowl.

This isn't going to be as funny as you thought it would be... or maybe it will be.

"Old man?" Seokjin quietly states. Jimin nods his head and Seokjin's voice gets louder as he talks, the words coming out as quickly as water flows out of a waterfall. You swear that at this rate, Seokjin could be a rapper if he can speak this quickly. "Who are you calling an old man? At least I don't have shoulders that are 23 centimeters, a pinky finger smaller than an eraser and a height that's shorter than Y/N's! YAH, you need to be respectful of your elders, they have much more knowledge than you do and can teach you many valuable lessons. I'm your hyung, where is the respect that you're supposed to be showing to me? Go cook your own food, I'd love to see how burnt and tasteless it is when you try doing my job for once." Seokjin scolds.

You and Jimin grow silent at the speed of his talking along with the insults he slipped into his scolding. Jimin presses his lips together to prevent himself from laughing while you furrow your eyebrows and look over at Seokjin.

"Hey, I didn't insult your cooking, why'd you bring my height into that?" you question while staring over at Seokjin, now crossing your arms. Seokjin inhales deeply before turning to you, taking quick breaths as he ran out of breath from talking so quickly for a long time.

Upon making eye contact with you, you widen your eyes as you see how his broad shoulders move up and down with each breath he takes. You were ready to laugh at him but after making eye contact, you don't see a reason to laugh anymore. Him talking so quickly made him breathe so fast that he looks as if he just finished having sex. This thought alone causes the rest of your mind to go blank.

"Sorry for mentioning your name in that, Y/N. Jimin just-"

"Don't worry about it." You interrupt before stuffing the rest of your food into your mouth. You need to get out of this situation. Getting up, you take your empty plate to the sink and immediately place it in there, rinsing it before turning around to face the two men. "Thanks for the dinner, Seokjin. It was delicious. I don't know why Jimin said that. Anyways, I'm going out now, I'll see you two when I get back." You speak quickly before bowing politely to the two and pushing your way out of the double doors.

You immediately grab your coat and make your way to the garage to get your car. You can't be around Seokjin while he's looking like that. It's far too tempting for you and you've vowed to not get involved with someone who works for you because of the Min Yoongi situation.

While you're rushing to leave, Seokjin and Jimin are staring at the double doors, confusion evident in their faces.

"Did she get that offended because I brought her name up? Did I just mess up really badly?" Seokjin asks. Jimin snaps out of his confusion and snickers while staring up at Seokjin.

"I don't know. What I do know is that you definitely messed up this dish though." Jimin teases, causing Seokjin to look at Jimin, a death glare evident in his eyes as Jimin lets out a loud laugh, tilting his head back.

***********
So, as far as the news, a lot of it has been filtered for me due to the election in the US. I tried looking everywhere for something that isn't about the election but sadly, couldn't find anything (not surprised because of how important this election was).

If anyone has any important updates about events happening in places other than the US, I'd love to read them. Please leave a comment here to inform me about what's going on in the world if you have any news you'd like to tell!

Besides that, I'm still healing and mourning. I'm slowly getting better, but I get moments where I just randomly cry. Work is also a little stressful when combined with school but I'm managing pretty decently considering my circumstances.

I hope all of you are doing well. I love all of you and hope you're healthy, happy and taking care of yourselves.

I love you.

Kim 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
1.5M 57.7K 48
[Complete] "So I'm not your bias?" When you land a job as a staff for BigHit, it's a dream come true, but things go downhill when one of your crush...
90.9K 3.7K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
89.9K 3.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...