Why Don't We [Denki X Reader]

Galing kay JUNG_KOOK_4LIFE

Hey, I'm Kaminari Denki! And this my story on how I went from being a playboy-the most insecurest man-the mos... Higit pa

⚠️Read first!⚠️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Special Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Special Chapter
Chapter 17
Special Chapter
Chapter 18
Special Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Special Chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Birthday Special
Hitoshi Special
Don't change [1.19K special]
InSoMnIa
Unhealthy obsession
Talent show
Chapter 25
Pride Month special
Chapter 26
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 27
Special Chapter

Chapter 22

564 18 23
Galing kay JUNG_KOOK_4LIFE

She came running up to me. She tackled me in a hug which caused me to lose balance. The crowd cheered in excitement and happiness.

"I hate you," She said into my chest. I hugged her back and smiled brightly.

"Love you, too!" She stood up properly so were the same height. She kissed me and pulled away quickly. "But is that a yes? Will you take me back?" She looked at me with a smirk.

She started to pull on my shirt bringing me closer to her. She then whispered seductively in my ear. "Depends on if you treat me like a lady," she pulled back and smirked.

She started to pull me off stage.

"Yes ma'am!"

-

We were packing up. Well... They were packing up while me and Y/n... we're... How do I say it..?

"GET A ROOM!" Sero yelled at us. We separated. Y/n smirked.

"You don't want that," she winked. Sero cringed and put away the ice. Then we continued to kiss. And let's just say it was about to escalate but her brother stopped us. He pulled me off and started to literally beat my ass to a pulp.

"DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER!" He yelled. Iida started to hold him back.

"Bakugo, please don't lose your composure!" Iida scolded.

"Did he have composure to lose?" I retorded. Bakugo almost got out of Iidas grasp and I flinched.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT ASSHOLE?!" He yelled. I flinched and hid behind my girl. She turned and hugged me. Her hand rubbing my hair.

"Leave him alone," she hugged my tightly. Since her back was faced to her brother. I decided to stick my tongue out at him. Which only angered him more.

He growled and got out of Iidas grasp. He then ran after me. And let's just when he caught it was not pretty.

-

We were cuddling in her room just listening to the radio. I was laying next her while she used my arm as a pillow. I was about to fall asleep when she slapped my mouth with her hand.

"Shut up!" She turned up the radio. A song was playing that I remember listening to. I had ran into the song, when I was looking for one to fit what I wanted to say and I bumped into this song along the way.

She began singing along to the song. It was at that moment I found out how much she actually means to me. Once the song finished she layed back down. She looked at me.

"I have 2 questions," she said. I looked at her. "1: Where'd you learn to sing? 2: How'd you get my brother to join?" She asked. I chuckled sheepishly.

"1: From Jiro. 2: Long story," I shivered at the memory.

~
"If I join your stupid, boy band and get you back together with my sister... I swear to god..." He was so angry he couldn't make an actual sentence. I gulped. "What you did to her! I just want to AGGGH!" He screamed which only scared me more. He looked at me in the eyes.

"What do you want with her?" He asked more calmly.

"Huh?"

"What are your intentions. Do you plan to play her? Or do you actually love her?" He asked. I was shocked that this is even happening.

"I do love her, and this is why I want to do this! What I did was wrong. And I know the only way to reach her is through music," I explained. He sighed but it was covered by a groan. He looked down and clenched his fists.

"Fine, I'll join," he looked up at me. "But I swear if you hurt her again, you will die and nobody will be able to find your body!" He threatened. I saluted and put my feet together standing like a soldier.

"Yes sir!"
~

"Let's just say we'll have no more arguments, right?" I looked at her. She nodded with a smile. I sighed and looked around her room. I saw that she had a piano which I didn't notice before.

"You have a piano? Can you play for me?" I asked as I got up. She nodded and went to the piano. She then started to play a song I know all to well. It was see you again. And it was beautiful. I swayed to the music closing my eyes. It was like I was enchanted by the calming sound. But she suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes to see her staring at her radio.

"I know this song!" She turned off the piano and quickly went on her phone. She replayed the same song that just played.

"Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna turn around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry! Never gonna say goodbye! Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!" I listened and was fairly confused. This isn't something I usually listen to.

Then another song started playing. I recognized the chorus because my mom use to play it.

"I wanna dance with somebody! I wanna feel the heat with somebody!"

Then another song.

"Vogue! Let your body move to the music!"

She even played spice girls, *NSYNC, Backstreet boys.

The songs stopped and she put her phone on the charger. I looked at her amused as I sat her bed. She looked back at me confused.

"You're like an old person in a 16yr old girls body," I teased. She giggled and sat on my lap.

"Well, let's see how this old girl can treat you," she kissed me. My hands wrapped around her waist as I kissed back. She turned her body to full face me. So now her legs are on either side of me.

My hands traveled down to her thighs. She pushed me down, so my back on the bed and she was on top of me.

But the door opened revealing her brother.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" He yelled. I groaned as she got off me. She had a pout on her cute face, which makes me want her more.

"Such a cock blocker!" She mumbled. Bakugos eye twitched.

"I'M GONNA KEEP COCK BLOCKING YOU UNTIL THAT DAY I DIE! THE DAY YOU CAN LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY IS WHEN I DIE... PLUS THREE DAYS JUST TO MAKE SURE!" He exploded. Pun intended.

She stuck out her tongue at him. He yelled incoherent words. It was funny actually seeing them like this. There's a family relationship here and you can tell. It was funny in its own, they're similar in so many ways, yet so different.

I'm glad I got the girl I have!

-
Me and my "boy band" were in the living room standing infront of the class. They wanted us to sing again and we agreed. Well, except for Bakugo. We had to drag him here.

[Katsuki]
All night, all night
You've been in your mind
We were supposed to be leavin'
But you keep overthinkin'
Everything you try
Try on's not right
One doubt, then another
Another somethin' to cover

[Denki]
You're in the mirror, but you're not seeing yourself
Just seein' all the ways you could be someone else
I know you feel sometimes like you're not good enough
You're not the only one

[Deku]
All I'm tryna say is don't change
Every part of you is just right, don't change
Not a single curve or one line
So why cover up your flaws
When they make you who you are? (Oh-oh)
All I'm tryna say is don't change (Ooh)
Don't change (Ooh)

[Kiri, All]
It's hard, it's hard
When you're in the dark
Tryna see things clearly
Yeah, I felt how you're feelin'
All of the stress, pressure
All in pursuit of perfection
Wish you knew that imperfections
Make you an exception

[Denki, Katsuki]
You're in the mirror, but you're not seein' yourself (Not seeing yourself)
Just seein' all the ways you could be someone else
I know you feel sometimes like you're not good enough (Oh)
You're not the only one

[Todoroki, Deku, Katsuki]
All I'm tryna say is don't change
Every part of you is just right, don't change
Not a single curve or one line
So why cover up your flaws
When they make you who you are? (Oh-oh)
All I'm tryna say is don't change (Ooh)
Don't change (Ooh)
No, no, no

[All, Deku]
No, not one thing
No, not one thing (Not one thing)
Every part about you is as it should be (Woah-oh)
No, not one thing
No, not one thing (No, not one thing)
Every part about you is as it should be

[Denki]
Don't change
Every part of you is just right, don't change
Not a single curve or one line
So why cover up your flaws
When they make you who you are? (Oh-oh)
All I'm tryna say is don't change

Go beyond. PLUS ULTRA!

Edited?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.8K 286 6
Katsuki Bakugou thinks that he's not enough. Why even try when that damn nerd Deku's taking his place? Why should he even try anymore when everything...
8.2K 391 21
𝙲/πš†; π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πš/π™Άπš˜πš›πšŽ/πšƒπš‘πš›πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πš„πš™/π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘. π™Ώπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πš™πš›πš˜πšŒπšŽπšŽπš πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŒπšŠπšžπšπš’πš˜πš— - What if Denki gets Hanahaki, but h...
125K 2.1K 38
each day of my life gets weirder.... at all started ever since I met this blonde ass Pikachu named Kaminari Denki... he's a huge goofball but who kno...
54.9K 1.2K 10
Bakugo has always been on the harsher side with his smaller classmate, Deku. They grew up together, and Bakugo had always had a soft spot for him tha...