(On Hold) Like The Phoenix Fr...

By Skashi15

Two siblings with powerful quirks, try to be heroes who save the people in need. The only problem, their past... More

Bio (Y/N) Shidou (L/N) and Irina shidou (L/N)
Chapter 1 The phoenix rises
Chapter 2 Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 4 U.A. Hero course 101
Chapter 6 U.S.J (part 1)
Chapter 7 U.S.J (part 2)
Chapter 8 U.A. Sport festival (part 1)
Chapter 9 U.A.sport festival (part 2)
Chapter 10 U.A. sport festival (part 3)
Chapter 11 U.A. sport festival (final) [Sun vs Darkness]
chapter 12 hero names and internship choice
(A/N)
Chapter 13 Internship (part1)
Chapter 14 internship (part 2)
Chapter 15 internship part 3

Chapter 5 class rep

650 10 0
By Skashi15

(Y/N) POV

Irina and I were currently walking to school while talking about random things, until we heard a familiar voice behind us.

Yaoyorozu: (Y/N), Irina wait for me!

We turned around and saw Yaoyorozu running towards us while waving. She reached us and put her hands against her knees while panting.

Yaoyorozu: glad I caught up to you two, but first good morning you two.

Irina&I: good morning Yaoyorozu.

We walked some more until something dropped out of my pocket and Yaoyorozu picked it up.

Yaoyorozu: ahm (Y/N) who are the two people on this photo?

(You are Issei)

Irina: you're caring this picture with you around?

(Y/N): yes I do it's like a lucky charm and to answer your question, the two children on the photo are Irina and I.

Yaoyorozu: well I could identify Irina, but you don't look like the boy on the photo?

(Y/N): that is because my quirk changed my hair and eye color to red and orange.

Yaoyorozu: you two look so cute on the picture.

Irina: thanks.

She said with a smile I just nodded and but saw the confused look on Yaoyorozu face.

(Y/N):is something bothering you Yaoyorozu?

Yaoyorozu: yes, why is there a sword and a shield (both the shield and the sword look different) in the background, isn't it dangerous?

(Y/N): Irina you should explain it to her.

Irina:okay, you see Yaoyorozu the sword is named hauteclere and the shield is named Ancile both of them are family treasures, the two belonged to our mother until she was you know what happend.

Yaoyorozu: which means the two belong now to (Y/N), because he is the older one, correct?

Irina: wrong, these two belong to me.

Yaoyorozu: why's that?

Irina:well you have to know that our mother's quirk is also angel and so is our grandmother.

Yaoyorozu: ah, I get it, these two things belong to you because you have the angel quirk and not like (Y/N) a Phoenix quirk.

Irina:that's right, but there is a problem what you have to know.

Yaoyorozu: oh, as long as it is not that you lost the two things.

Irina just laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of her hand.

(Y/N)"she didn't lost them the two things are at our old home in kuoh.

Yaoyorozu: then you can just go there and get the two things, right?

(Y/N): we could go there, but we won't find the sword and shield.

She looked at me with confusion.

(Y/N): our supervisor Asia told us that apparently one of our family members is in charge of them, but we don't know who it is and where to find him or her.

Yaoyorozu: oh I am sorry to hear that, I hope you two can find him or her.

After that she handed me the picture back we headed to school.

Timeskip

We were at at the until we saw some news reporter, they noticed us and I know this will end bad.

Reporter1: hey you three how is All Might as a teacher?

Reporter2: is he a good teacher?

Reporter3: what class is he teaching?

They attacked us with questions and it really pissed me of. They noticed that the air around us is getting hotter.

Reporter2: why is it so hot all of a sudden?

(Y/N): stop asking these stupid questions and let us through before this gets ugly.

I said with a death glare, Yaoyorozu was I fear, while Irina just facepalm.
They let us through and we get to our first class.

Little timeskip to homeroom class

Aizawa: good job you guys I watched every video recording and wanted to said something about it.

He turned to Bakugo.

Aizawa: Bakugo you're talented so act like a child just because you lost.

Bakugo: tch fine.

He looks at Midorya.

Aizawa: Midorya learn how to control your quirk you could kill someone with so much strength, got it?

Midorya:y-yes sir.

He looks at Irina.

Aizawa: Irina keep up the good work, but keep track for your surroundings, if you work on that issue you are flawless.

Irina: thank you sensei

He looks at me with a serious face.

Aizawa: (Y/N), you could be the next number one hero,you're strong and  you're smart, but don't do such a stupid move again and jump between two powerful attacks, if it wasn't for your quirk you could be dead.

(Y/N): I am sorry sensei, it won't happend again.

He nodded and turned back to the whole class.

Aizawa: now let's get down to business, our first task will decide your future.

Everyone in class was extremely focused on what mr.Aizawa had to say. I guess we all think that will be another quirk test.

Aizawa:you need to pick a class representative

Everyone was relieved and everyone wanted to became the class rep.

Krishima: pick me guys I want to be class rep!

Kaminari:I take it.

Kyoka: yeah you need me.

Everyone said they are worthy for the spot, besides me and Todoroki.

(Y/N): i don't care who will be class rep, as long as I am not in that spot.

Yaoyorozu: why don't you want to be class rep?

(Y/N): simple to much extra work.

She just giggled to my answer, to be honest it was really cute.

Iida: please everyone be silent!

Everyone looked at him.

Iida: the duty of a class rep is to lead others, that's not just a duty everyone can do, you must first have the trust of every student, so the most logical think is to do it democratically, so we will vote and the person with the most votes will be class rep.

He said that while his hand shaking, pretty sure he was to be class rep.

Kaminari: is this really the best idea?

Tsuyu: we only knew each other for a few days.

Kirishima: besides that everyone will just vote for themselves.

(Y/N):that might be true, but if a person gets more than one vote must be the one most suitable for the job.

Iida:he is right,it's the best way right sir?

Aizawa:do what you want just decide before my nap is over.

With that the fell to the side and sleeped.

(Y/N):how can he fall asleep so fast?

Irina: good question.

After sometime the results were announced. Who would have thought the worst case scenario became real.

Aizawa: ok, (Y/N) is our class rep and Irina is our deputy.

Bakuugo:ok who voted for these two idiot's.

(Y/N): I would like to know that either, how did I get 5 votes, I didn't even vote for myself.

Yaoyorozu: well it shows how much the class trusts you.

(Y/N): I don't want to be class rep, but what happens can't be change.

Timeskip lunch

At lunch Midorya, Uraraka, Iida, Irina, Yaoyorozu and myself are sitting at the same table. I am still annoyed that I was class rep.

(Y/N): why am I class rep, I don't get it.

Uraraka: maybe it's because you showed how good you of a leader you are, that's the reason I gave you my vote.

Iida: that is why I gave you my vote as  well.

Midorya: same reason why I gave you my vote.

Irina: you're my brother I already know that you are more than capable for this job.

I sighed and shrugged it of, but one thing is still on my mind. Who was the 5th vote I got.

Yaoyorozu: it you guys excuse me I have to use the restroom.

Irina: I have to go too, I'm coming with you.

Both of them walked out of the door and about 6 minutes later the alarm goes off.

Midorya: w-what's happening?

Some 2 and 3 year student are running to a nearby exit, I stopped a students.

(Y/N): hey you what's happening, why is everyone running to the exit?

Student: this is the intruder alarm someone got into U.A so we run to the save room!

After he told me that he ran to the exit, we four go as well. The only problem was that nothing was coordinated, everyone was pushing each other.

(Y/N): my god, why is everyone so annoying.

Midorya: there just scared, don't be so  mean to them.

Uraraka: Deku, help!

Midorya: uraraka, where are you?

(Y/N): she is probably pushed back of the crowd.

Short after I saw Iida in the air and then at the exit, he looks kinda like the guy on the exit sign.

Iida: everyone please calm down it's just the Media, were U.A. students we should take the situation like heroes.

Everyone calmed down and returned to their classroom.

(Y/N): I think I know who should be class rep.

Before the alarm Irinas POV

Yaoyorozu and I were walking back from the restroom. Everything was fine until we heard an alarm run of.

Irina:why is the alarm going, what happened.

Yaoyorozu: I don't know but we should go find the others and head to the safety room.

Irina:wait this school has a safety room, I didn't know that.

Yaoyorozu: I only saw it as I was going to find a restroom, but that's not the point we (Y/N) and the rest and then fo their.

I am amazed she is so calm while an alarm runs off. I probably wouldn't be so calm, I think I know what I have to do. We run back to the lunchroom and saw everyone is going for the exit.

Yaoyorozu: I hope everyone is ok. Let's go we have to find the others in the crowd.

Before we could start running, we saw that Iida calmed the students down.

Irina:looks like it was a false alarm.

Yaoyorozu: how do you know?

Irina: if you look out of the window, you can see that the teacher are trying to push the media out of the school.

Yaoyorozu: I see, we should return to the classroom and wait for mr Aizawa.

Irina: you're right.

Classroom (Y/N) POV

Irina and I were standing in front of the class and we were about to announce something.

Aizawa:All right, be quiet your class rep wants to announce something.

(Y/N): thanks mr. Aizawa. I cut straight to the point I think that Tenya Iida should be class rep, because he handled the situation earlier like a real leader.

Everyone was shocked, Iida more than any one.

Kirishima: he's right, Iida should really be class rep.

Mina: he's the most suitable for the sport.

Everyone was saying that Iida should be class rep until he stood up and started talking.

Iida: if the class rep says that I should be class rep than I can't deny it, right?

(Y/N):Is that allright with you, mr. Aizawa?

Aizawa:I don't care.

(Y/N):I take that as a yes.

I said with a sweet drop, I was about to continue until Irina started talking.

Irina: before we continue I would also like to give away my spot as deputy.

Everyone was shocked, because Irina really wanted to be class rep.

(Y/N): are you sure about, I mean it's your choice, but who do you want to be deputy?

She smiled and pointed her finger at the person.

Irina: Yaoyorozu.

The class was even more shocked than before.

Yaoyorozu: w-why me?

Irina: because you're the perfect leader and you're a recommended student.

Yaoyorozu: if everyone agrees, then I will gladly accept.

Everyone agreed and there were no complaints, except from Bakugo.

(Y/N): ok, then it's settled Iida is our new class rep and Yaoyorozu is the new deputy, is that ok mr. Aizawa?

Aizawa: I don't care, you're only giving me more paperwork.

The whole class laughed and some were chuckling.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ok next up is the USJ. I will probably split that part into 2 or 3.
Have a nice day. PLUS ULTRA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 3.2K 21
You, a new UA high trainee with a dark and unknown past with evil villains. Your past motivates you to become the next 1# hero. At UA you train your...
45.2K 1.2K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...
183K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
906 24 14
"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺...