Chapter 6 U.S.J (part 1)

Nobody's POV

The whole class was sitting in their classroom, while mr. Aizawa stood at the front and started talking.

Aizawa: today you have 3 instructor me, all might and another hero.

The class was a little shocked to hear that three heroes watch over them.

Sero: excuse me sir, what kind of training is that?

Aizawa just showed a card with the word rescue on it.

Aizawa: we will do rescue training, we will dealing with natural disasters.

The whole class was excited for that training, especially a chestnut haired girl.

Irina: oh yes, I can't wait for this!

Yaoyorozu: why are you so excited about this training?

Irina: because it's the reason why I want to become a pro hero. I want to save as many people as possible.

Yaoyorozu: that's a very nice reason Irina.

Aizawa: guys I'm not finished yet, this training is at an off campus facility, so we will take the bus to get there. You can wear your hero costume or sport uniform. Change clothes and meet me by the bus outside.

Everyone: yes sir!

Everyone grabbed there case and walked to the changing room. Yaoyorozu noticed a worried look on (Y/N)'s face, so she decided to approach him.

Yaoyorozu: hey (Y/N), what's with the look on your face, something wrong.

Surprised by the voice he turned around.

(Y/N): oh Yaoyorozu, everything is alright you're just imagining things.

Unsatisfied by the answer she decided to get asking.

Yaoyorozu: (Y/N) you can tell me, after all I am your friend.

He sighed and looked around to check that Nobody is around.

(Y/N): ok I'll tell you, before Irina and I walked to school I found a letter in the mailbox. It said that something bad will happen today.

Yaoyorozu: it's probably just a fake letter don't worry about it.

He got a serious look on his face.

(Y/N): that was my also my first thought, but then I saw how send the letter, it was from Riser (L/N) my father.

She was shocked to hear that, she didn't know his father, but from what she heard from him, she knew that this was really bad.

Yaoyorozu: oh no, that's terrible does Irina know about this.

(Y/N): no she doesn't, it would only cause more problems if she knew that.

Yaoyorozu: true we should keep our eyes open so nothing bad happens, I will support you in any way I can.

She said that with a smile. (Y/N) could only return the smile.

(Y/N): thank you Yaoyorozu I really appreciate it.

Yaoyorozu: good to hear you're back to normal, but we should go change so we don't be late.

He only nodded and the two headed to the changing room.

Small Timeskip (Y/N) POV

I was talking to Midorya and Uraraka about why Midorya is not wearing his hero costume. Until Iida said that we should go into the bus and that with a whistle.

Iida: ok everyone, please make two lines, with number that was given to you at the beginning of the year.

Uraraka: he takes the role as class rep very serious.