Time Flies(Editing In Progres...

By Writer_Addict1205

She thought no one would love a broken girl, he thought there were more pieces to love. ~Daniel Jonathan Park... More

Author Note
Character aesthetic and Short Summary
Chapter 1-The Beginning
Chapter 2-A Favor
Chapter 3-The Interview
Chapter 4-The Unexpected
Chapter 5-The Fashion Show
Chapter 6-Meeting the Friends
Chapter 7-The Past
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8- A fresh start
Chapter 9-Beginning of us
Chapter 10-The Revelation
Chapter 11-The Gala Night
Chapter 12-Unexpected Guest
Chapter 14-Surprise
Chapter 15-You Are Mine
Chapter 16-The Deal
Chapter 17-Parting Away
Chapter 17 Part 2
Chapter 18-New York, Here I Come
Chapter 19-Moving On
Chapter 20-Back In Your Arms
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21-Why?
Chapter 22-Fight Back
Chapter 23-Waking up
Chapter 24-I love you
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25-Happy
Chapter 26-I can't believe this is happening now
Chapter 27-Trouble
Chapter 28-Unfolding a chapter of the past
Chapter 29-Letting go
Chapter 30- Us
Chapter 31-I do
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32-The End

Chapter 13- Things are fine

235 77 5
By Writer_Addict1205

Ava

It's been two weeks since I saw Harry. David and Allan tried to get a hold of him but he managed to escape. Looks like he planned all of it because the records of the surveillance camera were deleted and the in-charge guard vanished. He is still out in the open.

I could say I was a little worried but not now. David made sure I was fine. He didn't let me work for a week. Rosie and Richard visited me. They were the nicest. Not once I felt like I was an outsider. They treated me like their own daughter. Liam, Kathy, and Austin visited too. I was thinking of how my life changed since David stepped into my life.

I woke up to an empty side of the bed. I find David is no longer beside my bed so I go downstairs to check is when I see him with a suitcase. Are we going somewhere or someone is visiting us?

He turns around as soon as she sees me. He walks up to me."Ava, I need to leave for LA for a meeting. I will be back in two days." Okay, I was not informed of this. I didn't go to work but I made sure to know everything from Aria and I don't remember her saying something about this.

"There is a meeting I have to attend. It was supposed to happen two weeks from now but it's preponed to tomorrow." He explains. "Then as your assistant and your girlfriend. I should come too."

He hesitates."No, Aria and Claire are accompanying me. If you come there. You will distract me."

I grumble. So I am a distraction for you. To hell with him if I am nothing but a distraction for him.
"A distraction. Fine have fun. Good luck with them. Enjoy." In case he didn't notice I was being sarcastic.

"I am sorry. Now don't be angry with me when I am leaving. I will miss you." I was surprised when I saw he had already packed everything. I was still mad at him. That's what I am to him, a distraction. And on top of that, He is going with Claire and Aria.

Aria is my friend but she has the biggest crush on David. I am not jealous because I know David loves me and me only. Okay, maybe I am a little jealous. Alright! I admit I was jealous. He was about to leave and he noticed my anger. He came closer and placed his hand on my cheek kissing me gently and I melted immediately. He then hugs me as he whispers in my ear."I will bring you chocolates when I come back."

"Why am I convinced so easily?" I complain. How am I so easy to convince? I cross my arms on my chest pouting."Because you love me and I know how to convince you."
He smirks at his victory. He convinced me so easily. He is lucky I love him and he has the prettiest eyes and smile also I am not like the other girls who take hours to be convinced. "You better come back with the chocolates."

"I will forget my luggage but not your chocolates. I will call you once you reach. I love you." He says chuckling. I laugh at his comment and hug him goodbye. I kissed his cheek and he smiles leaving for the airport. "I love you."

"I love you. I will be back before you know. Bye." With David gone, I was all alone at home, and with no work to do. I decided to go for a swim and relax in the jacuzzi. I changed into my bathing suit and relaxed in the jacuzzi. With a book in hand.

Everyone says I am a different person when I read. I am lost to some other world. I loved reading since I was a child. It was the only thing there for me whenever I felt lonely. It gave me peace and back then it was an escape from my life. Getting lost in romance fiction books hoping someday a prince will come to save me but there were also sometimes when I believed it is only fiction and that's why it seems so magical but that was until I found David. He swooped in my life like a prince and dragged me out of the darkness.

This is life. Can I stay here forever in this bathtub? I wish David was here. I can get used to this.

Ding Dong

Ugh. now I have to get up. I wonder who it is. I quickly pick up my robe to check who is here.
"Silver..."

"I see you are relaxing but I was bored and you were alone so I figured we could do something together." She says coming in. She had a handful of shopping bags which she placed on the table.
"I am glad you came. I will go change and then we can decide what to do."

"How about we go to the club tonight? I will call Kathy too. Girls night. What do you think?" She suggests and I see that it was a great idea. The last time I was in a club was when I met David. I guess we can go there. Not like I have anything to do. I did. To read novels and cook something but I guess I can't shift that up for later. I give her a thumbs up."That will be great."

"Since David is out, we can use this opportunity, or else he always has you."I giggled. It was true. I was with David all the time. After I got changed. I made lunch. Silver intended to help but I was told by David that Silver is a bad cook and to never let her in the kitchen so I insisted on cooking all of it myself.

We binged watched web series. It was great spending time with her. We both shared the same taste and interests and bonded quickly. It didn't seem like I only know her for a few weeks. It's like I have known her for ages. She was kind, friendly, and simple just like me. I guessed it was in the Smith family genes.

It was almost eight. I didn't realize how time slipped as we binged watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It never gets old. We got ready for our girl's night. Silver had brought outfits for me as she was shopping earlier. She had great taste in clothes just like her brother. The dress she bought for me was stunning. It was a two-piece outfit containing a white spaghetti crop top and red plaided skirt. I decided to top it up with a leather jacket and knee-length boots. I let my hair open and put on some lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. Damn girl! I look breathtaking.

I was looking forward to the girl's night. I never had a girl's night before. I had always imagined how a girl's night would be but my mind was on David. He didn't call yet and that's when my phone rang."Look who decided to call." I made sure he hears my annoyance over the call.

"I am sorry. Aria twisted her ankle when we reached here so I had to take care of her." He says and I was fuming. "Take care of her nicely. They shouldn't feel left out. You should go hang out with them."

"I know where this is going. Ava, I have eyes only for you." He says. I know that but I can't help but feel the jealousy take over me. I am not like this. God help me. Still, I reply.
"Says the one who said I was a distraction. I will call you back later. I am going out with Silver and Kathy."

"That's great. Have fun." He mumbles and I hear Aria in the background. "Oh yes. I will. The outfit Silver bought me is so short and sexy, I just love it. I am sure all eyes will be on me. Maybe I WILL HAVE SOME REAL FUN WITH OTHERS who don't think I am a distraction. "

"Send me a photo so I can see how my girl looks."

"I will leave that to your imagination," I say all confident trying to tease him

"I think Aria just called me. I should go. Byeee." The hell! He was supposed to be jealous instead he hanged up. How dare he? I will have fun tonight and not think about him at all. I need this.

After we picked up Kathy from her house we went to Liquid Lounge and I was having fun. We drank and we danced. It was good having them around. I felt a bit refreshed.

I may have sent snaps of me to David intentionally. To let him know I was having fun and he just opened them and didn't reply. He is going to get it when he comes back.

I went back to Kathy and Silver.
It was about midnight and we were exhausted by all the dancing. We were all sweating. We made our way to the restroom and touched up our makeup. Then we stepped outside to get some fresh air when Silver suggested.

"Let's go to the beach."

"It's almost midnight Silver. I don't think it's a good idea." Kathy says and I agree with her. I don't think if it was a good idea to go to the beach this late."Kathy is right."

"Come on. I have done this a million times. It's the best feeling in the world. Listening to the silent lapping of the waves to the coast and the starry sky." She says and I try to imagine it. Now I felt like we should go. I have never been to a beach at night. I wonder how it must be like. "Now that Silver gave a vivid description of the beach. I want to go."

"I still don't support this but I don't have a choice right." The majority wins and that left Kathy no choice but to join us. We drove to the beach. I suddenly had this courage maybe because of the drinks I had earlier. We reached and I understood what she meant. Silver was right. The cool breeze hit me and I felt so calm. The stars brighten up the sky and the moonlight spread over all his moonlight over the waves and the sound of the waves. It was so quiet and peaceful here. Living in cities you get used to the noise around but this. This was to die for...

"Who are you texting Kathy?" I look at Kathy who is busy texting on her phone that she was almost left behind."There is this guy I met two days ago."

"It's still here." Silver points her finger to the ship parked at the shore. Then she looks at us. I don't know what she is thinking but it isn't going to be appealing.

"What?" Kathy and I look at her with a question on her face asking her what she means.

"The ship. Let's go." She says in an obvious tone. That is a bad idea. We cannot enter anyone's property like that. "No-no-no. It looks pretty secluded and it is dark. It's not safe to go in there"

"Ava, Come on. I love to do these kinds of things. We should go." Kathy urges me but I was scared.
I disagree with them. There is no way I am going there.

Oh boy. They were serious. They start walking towards the ship. I don't like dark places but I guess it's better to go with them than stay here all alone in the dark.
"I guess I should give it a try."

"Finally." They say unanimously. I instantly regretted it. It was so dark in here. There was not a single light. It was close to midnight and it was already so dark. We don't know the outcome of this.

What if this ship is haunted?

What if there are thieves who will hold us hostages for money but it was too late to back out?

What if there are pirates?

At this moment I didn't know what to believe.

Oh my God. David is out of town. He will never know where we are.

"Stop freaking out Ava, let's go in there." Silver holds my hand and drags me in.

"There is probably a treasure chest in there," Kathy exclaims. Joy evident on her face.

I was freaking out and she is interested in treasure chests.

"We should not go in," I say again hoping they would change their minds.

"You are the coward of our group."
Silver says glaring at me.

"No, I am not. I just think it's not safe to go in." I explain. No one knows where we are. What if something happens to us? No one will find us. It's not the movies where the hero finds the girl wherever she is. It's real life.

"You are trembling Ava."

Am I?

I guess I am.

That's because I am terrified.

"I will open the door then."
Why did I say that? The drinks I had earlier brought courage in me. I am not a coward. As soon as I opened the door...

Boom(loud noise)

(What happened? What was that loud noise? What will happen to the girls? You have to keep reading to find out.)

...Thank you for reading...

Drop your views in the comments and please please vote for my story if you like it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.5K 45
Both parents missing, lied to, threatened and she thought her life couldn't get any worse. Falling for someone is hard but when it came to him it was...
7.4K 186 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...
4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
336K 11.5K 52
"I have nothing to give you or make you happy but, yet you're willing to be with me?"- Daniel "I don't care if you are poor, I love you and I want...