Issei Reborn (Highschool DxD...

By LazyHunterZ

So basically, a character of my own will wake up as Issei, but he won't be called by his given name in this s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Rewrite

Chapter 19

7.6K 158 237
By LazyHunterZ

_____________________

Confusion.

"Huh? Where am I?"

That's what I'm currently feeling right now.

"What is this place?"

I also feel enchanted.

I'm standing on a clear water that reflected the beautiful surroundings. There are a ton of planets as far as I can see, billions or maybe more shining stars are sparkling and never-ending shooting stars illuminated the dark eternal horizon. This is a completely different plane than Ddraig's. What am I doing here?

".... Beautiful isn't it?"

Someone just spoke. I faced the mysterious cloaked person, judging from the voice, he's a man. He's carrying some pole that's taller than him and he's taller than me. What's unusual though, there is a ball of light attached to the pole, I can feel its warmth from my area. For some reason, I don't feel suspicion, nor do I feel scared. I just feel. Relaxed. It must be his voice, it's unusually full of affection and compassion.

"...Who are you?"

He glanced my way; I still can't see his face. For a moment, I got a look of a long black hair inside the cloak.

".... How many stars do you think there is?"

He dodged the question.

"...Infinity, I guess..."

"That's an interesting answer. Most people would just say millions, billions, trillions or something along the lines. But that doesn't mean people don't think stars are infinite either." He sounds like he's kind of happy.

Why is he asking me questions like that?

"Where am I?"

He just remained silent, still gazing at the beautiful view. He then glanced at me, smiling. I can see a little bit of his face; he looks like a handsome young man. I still can't see the whole face.

"I am the God of the Flame." He said smiling.

God of the Flame!?

"Y-you mean the one who governs Blazing hot fire!?"

He looks intrigued.

"Hahahaha, no. My brother has that power, I work differently. I am the God that governs over the cycle of life and death, Gracefeel." He chuckled and introduced.

Well that doesn't make sense. Why is he called the God of the Flame then? It would be better if he's the God of Reincarnation or something...Wait.

"Well, I'm also called the God of the Flux."

Oh.

"Wait a minute. Are you the one who transferred me in this body and universe?"

"Well. Yes and no. I light the path with a lamp, guiding the way to one's next life-"

That pole is a lamp!?

"-And when I was currently guiding a soul towards its next life, I saw a wandering lost soul floating. That soul did not belong in this world, but strangely. It was not harmful, in fact, it was rather warm, like my Flame." He glanced at the ball of light.

I was a wandering soul!? Well practically. But seriously!?

"...So, what happened?"

He faced my way.

"Since the soul does not fit in, in the cycle of this world. I replaced one of the random and most normal individual's souls with another one, but I did not know such events would escalate, it was inevitable."

Then why are you smiling!?

"...What happened to the soul that owned this body?"

"You do not need to worry about that, the soul successfully entered the cycle once again. Oh? It seems it is time."

"Time for what?"

"For you to wake up. Sadly, this will be the last time I will see you. I already used a lot of my power to take you here, the Soul Space."

"But I still have a lot more questions!!!"

Of course, I have a lot of questions! Like, why did I appear here? Why is my soul a rogue one? Why did it have to be Issei when there's a lot of people? What are the odds? There's still a lot of questions! And I feel like the answer would lead to more questions!

While I was having an internal conflict, Gracefeel is smiling at me like he has a teenage son who has a lot of troubles because someone wouldn't answer some questions that would be even more confusing to the one who will be answered. Yeah, I know, good analogy. He walked closer. And pats my head.

"Do not be troubled. Just have fun in your life, I know you will have a fulfilling journey."

He sounds so fatherly. But isn't this just sad? Eternally wandering and guiding the souls, this place might be beautiful, but it must be lonely.

"...Alright then, you should get an assistant here. It's very lonely."

He stopped in surprise. Then laughed.

That was the last thing I heard, before I woke up.

__________________

I opened my eyes. Staring at the familiar ceiling.

I sat up. Feeling a little groggy.

"Issei-san! Are you awake?" It's Asia.

She opened the door.

"It's already lat- Issei-san!?" Asia looks worried.

Huh? Why?

*tap*

I looked at my hand, there's water. What?

"Are you alright?" Asia walked closer.

Asia held my face and puts my head into her chest, hugging me. She smells good as usual; the scent is making me relaxed. Though I feel water coming out from my eyes.

"Did you have a bad nightmare?" Asia asked warmly.

"...No. I had a beautiful dream."

___________________

Kuoh Academy. Morning.

"Hey Issei." Motohama called.

"You okay? Your eyes look puffy. Were you crying?" Matsuda inspected.

Well it was kind of recent, so my eyes might be puffy.

"Nah I'm fine. I was cutting onions in the morni-."

"Issei-san was crying after waking up, so I hugged him to let him calm down fufufu~" Asia giggled.

"Asia!?"

Here we go again.

"Issei you bastard! You had rested on Asia's chest!?" Motohama screamed.

"That was your point!?"

Asia is blushing, probably regretting what she said. That's cute.

"Why are women flocking all over you!? This is unfair!" Matsuda vented.

"Unfair!!!" Motohama shared.

"Then stop being a pervert!"

These two really never learns. But really, I can't get my head out of that dream or maybe something similar that I had. Gracefeel said not to worry about the real Issei, if he said that he came back in the soul cycle then it must be true. It's like I'm hosting a body from a different reality, damn that's deep.

"Just hook us up with someone you know!!! Please!!!" Motohama pleaded.

"Please Issei!!!" Matsuda also pleaded.

Those words are real flags you know. I can't really think of someone that pair up with these two. Of course, I wouldn't let them see the horror of Miltan, no offense. Nobody else should suffer from that, no offense.

"Sorry man, I can't think of anybody who would be with the both of you, no offense though. They'll just be turned off from you if you'll meet."

"AGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! THE AGONY!!!" They both screamed in 420.69% Virginity.

Maybe that was a bit harsh. That was my gentlest though? With a cherry on top.

*DIIIINNNNGGGG DOOOOONNGGG!!* The school bell rang.

The students are going back to their seats and prepares for class, the duo goes back in their seat depressingly.

I'm sorry!

_____________________

Hyoudou residence. Night.

"*pant* I'm *pant* back!"

"Welcome back, how's your work out?" Mom welcomed me back.

"*pant* Tiring *pant*"

I glanced at my watch. 8:30 P.M.

"You're even early, guess the work out was great after all." Dad said from the couch.

"Yeah, I guess. I'll go and take a bath."

I climbed the stairs, going to my room first to take a towel.

"...Wait a minute. Isn't Asia taking a bath right now?" Dad remembered. Though I already left.

Dad faced towards Mom.

"Honey?" Dad called.

"Fufufu~ you best not interfere Dear. I want Asia to stay as long as she can." Mom smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Hiiii!" Dad shat bricks.

Not literally.

_________________

After my clothes are off, I took my towel and started heading to the bathroom.

"You've made great progress on 'that form' today, though you're not quite there yet." Ddraig spoke.

"At least the duration got longer, from 10 seconds to 120 seconds. This is harder than the Balance Breaker, even though it's just a lower form."

I can tell it's harder even though I haven't activated the Balance Breaker even for a single time, I can tell.

"You're the one who proposed it, now you have to see it through. Seriously, you never do things normally that's why it's hard, you're clearly experimenting." Ddraig worn-out.

"But it's way more interesting, aren't you bored from fighting the same battles?"

Ddraig laughed.

"Hahahaha! I've never encountered boredom in my entire Dragon lifetime! But it's good to try new things, new things to teach for the next generation." Ddraig intrigued.

I chuckled in victory. I opened the bathroom door.

"Huh?"

"Ah."

Asia was occupying the bathroom.

Wow. Is this the infamous lucky pervert scene? Even though I can only see the back it's very erotic. That pure beautiful figure being open to view, and her embarrassed eyes looking at me! It's very moe! This is too much for a virgin like me!!!

Wait a minute. Her eyes are looking at a certain area.

"I-it's too big." Asia blushed.

"K-kyaaaah~! W-wait! The roles are reversed! S-sorry I'll get out!"

"Wait!"

Asia grabbed my hand, I stopped.

"S-sorry. U-um. It's my first time seeing a man's, so I freaked out for a second. I-I didn't know it's normally that big." Asia innocently apologized.

"A-asia, I'm a special case. I'm sorry, I didn't notice you were already in here. S-sorry."

Gah! This situation is too good to be true! My virgin instinct is blaring an alarm! I'm in a critical situation! And the damn overgrown lizard is laughing hysterically and not helping at all!!!

"But it's okay now!"

What's okay? Am I okay? Is Ddraig okay? Are Mom and Dad okay? Is Asia okay? Is this house okay? Is the temperature okay? Is the shampoo bottle okay? WHAT'S OKAY!?

"I heard about the rule of naked relationships in Japanese bath culture." Asia muttered.

"R-r-r-rule?"

"Yes. Interacting in the bath allows people to learn about one another on an even deeper level." Asia answered.

It's kind of true, but this kind of situation isn't for the faint of heart. Including me! Who's a virgin!!!

"I-I want to get closer to you, Issei-san!"

"Iyaaaaah~!"

Asia is hugging me from behind! Since we're naked, I'm feeling those extra bumpy ones on my back! The sensation is overwhelming because my back is sensitive! Holy crap!!! My system is going haywire!!!

"I-Issei-san, do you like seeing girls naked?"

W-well I don't hate it. Shit!! Remember your principles Issei!!!

"Huh?"

I gently let Asia let go of me.

"A-asia, you're a girl, you need t-"

"Oho~? Is it working well~?"

Mom appeared out of nowhere grinning.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

__________________

Ugh. My fatigue worsened more than ever. I'm not even laying down properly. My face is on the floor while my feet are on the bed. Why do I look like a slug? Because I'm feeling sluggish.

*Badum Tss!*

I'm really, really sorry for my bad pun, just kill me already I wanna die. The fatigue is really getting to me.

"What's 1000-7? I really have no idea what I'm talking about."

*SHHIIIIIIINNNGG! *

I turned my head towards the sound. Huh? A magic circle? Outcomes Buchou.

"Buchou?"

Buchou looks at me.

"...Issei, why are you looking like a slug?"

"Because I feel slu-"

'You already did the joke, stop now or you'll lose your sanity. ' Ddraig warned.

Oh.

I sat up.

"Sorry about that Buchou, I'm just tired. So, did you need something?"

"Issei."

Buchou walked closer, woah I can see thighs. Wait Buchou!?

"Sleep with me!"

Buchou pushed me down.

"Buchou, those words and these actions are easily misunderstood by a healthy young man."

"Take my virginity. This is urgent!"

Buchou, you really need to calm down. She stands goes to light switch and turns the light off. She then starts. Disrobing. Buchou!? I know what's going on, but she needs to tell me herself! She's already down to her undergarments!?

"You don't want me?" Buchou asked with puppy eyes.

"B-Buchou, you need to calm down and tell me what's going on. Not that I don't want this, but you need to tell me the reason."

"So, you do want me." Buchou brightened.

That's what you got from what I said!? Shit! She started to crawl on all fours, she's even embarrassed by what's she's doing, judging from her blushing face, this is actually hot. Remember your principles!!!

"Buch-OOF!"

She jumped on me, luckily, we landed on my bed.

"Issei, is this your first time?" Buchou started to unhook her bra.

"Y-yeah."

Why am I answering!?

I called for Ddraig.

'Ddraig! Coat the room with a barrier, don't let another person teleport in this room! "

'Are you sure? You're already pretty fatigued.' Ddraig concerned.

'It's fine! Use Dragon Magic if you have too! Just don't let anyone teleport in!'

'Roger.'

I don't know how much time I can buy, considering the intruder will be the Ultimate Queen.

*Click! *

Buchou unhooked her bra, letting me see those huge melons. They're shaped beautifully, I knew Buchou has a well-endowed body, but damn. It's time to stop!

"Isse- Kyaaaah~!"

I reversed our positions, I've pinned Buchou, pinned her wrists on the side, and my lower half between her legs. Why do I look like I'm the one assaulting?

"I-Issei, I didn't know you were the rough type. O-okay then, you can do whatever you want, just remember to climax inside." Buchou looking embarrassed from what she said.

Sigh. Virgins really get embarrassed easily. I let her go and sat up, she also sat up. I grabbed her uniform and covered her. And they say chivalry is dead! This is not Simping!

"*sigh* Buchou, what's wrong? What made the usual calm and composed Buchou do this?"

Buchou sat up. She stayed silent. She needs a little more push.

"...Want me to give you a hickey?"

"N-no! F-fine! I'll tell you!" That was cutely received.

She proceeded to tell me about the arranged marriage, why this needs to be made, her marriage partner, the time limit and the importance of the marriage. Buchou calmed down bit by bit, our topic just strayed from the original talk. But Buchou seems happy, she even laughed and giggled for a bit. I get to see new sides I haven't seen before from Buchou. It's cute and charming.

"...And my head was stuck on the roof from shock, I jumped a little too high."

"Hahahahaha! Isn't that rude for your client? As your Buchou you have to check your behavior with a client." Buchou played like a strict teacher.

"Yes! Sensei!"

I saluted. We then just burst out laughing. This is fun. I get to see some lovely face from Buchou.

"You're really cute when you're like this Buchou."

"Eh!?" Buchou blushed.

"Hahahaha! That expression is cute too!"

'Times up.' Ddraig said.

*SHIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG! *

An unfamiliar magic circle appeared, that was a lot of time that Ddraig bought earlier.

'Ddraig, that was a really long time. What did you do?'

'Dragon Magic, just like you asked, though with a better twists and tricks. It's unbecoming for a proud dragon like me to do that but I saw both of you enjoying yourselves, so I had to do it.' Ddraig explained.

'You're a really great friend, you know that?'

'Hmph.'

What a tsundere. Someone appeared from the magic circle, a beautiful young woman appearing to be in her early twenties with back-length silver hair that features a long braid on each side with small blue bows at the ends, while the rest is let down which ends in twin braids and silver eyes. Her outfit is a blue and white French maid outfit with long sleeves and a white maid headband over her head. It's the Ultimate Queen.

"With a commoner. Master and Sirzechs-sama will be crestfallen, even if he had blocked the teleportation for some time. It wouldn't be enough." The maid said.

"Blocked? Did you do that Issei?"

"Yeah, I wanted to talk for a long time."

Buchou blushed. She faced the maid's way.

"My chastity is mine. What's wrong with giving it to someone I have high hopes for? And I won't let anyone call Issei a commoner." Buchou refuted.

Though I am one, technically.

"Not even you, my elder brother's queen." Buchou finished.

The maid picked up the remaining clothes on the floor.

"Regardless, you are the heiress apparent of the Gremory family." The maid implied.

She walked towards Buchou and fixed her attire.

"Please take care of yourself." She then started to walk towards me.

She bowed first.

"How do you do? I am Grayfia, a servant of the Gremory family. Nice to meet you." Grayfia greeted.

You really left out a lot of things.

"Nice to meet you too."

Buchou touched my face.

"Thank you for today Issei, for listening and being with me today." Buchou thanked.

"Anytime."

"Issei? Then he is 'that' person?" Grayfia asked.

"Yes, he's my pawn."

"The one to wield the Boosted Gear, and the one the Emperor of Red Dragon's attached to? No wonder you were able to block off my magic." Grayfia only sounded surprised, it didn't reach her face.

"Let's talk at my place. Do you mind if Akeno comes with us?"

Shivers. The single mention of that sadist terrifies me.

"The Priestess of Thunder? I don't mind. It is expected of upper-class demons to have their queens be at their side at all times." Grayfia agreed.

Buchou sighed. She then gets close to me.

"Sorry for bothering you, Issei." Buchou apologized.

I just smiled.

"It's fine, I had fun."

Buchou got closer and kissed my cheek.

"That's for thanks for today. Bye." Buchou farewells.

They disappeared in a magic circle.

"..."

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIITTTT!!! I just lost my cheek virginity!!!! Ohhhhh!! This is awesome!!! I'm so happy!!!

"No time for celebration, time to black out." Ddraig suddenly reminded.

"Wait! I'm still not in th-"

Then I blacked out.

_________________

Kuoh Academy. Morning.

Ugh. I think I slept awkwardly because I passed out in the floor, well it was my fault anyway. My everything hurts.

"Are you alright Issei? You constantly keep rubbing your shoulders." Kiba concerned.

I'm currently walking to the ORC building with Kiba and Asia.

"I think I slept awkwardly."

"Oh. We have those days; you better adjust your sleeping position every now and the...... Let's hurry Issei, Asia, there's something going on." Kiba noticed.

Asia just agreed quite confused, but I know what's going on.

____________________

We opened the door.

"Hey everyone."

Everyone is here, including Grayfia.

"Looks like you're all here." Buchou announced.

"Madam, should I tal-"

Buchou slightly raised her hand to signal Grayfia, which she got.

"The truth is-!"

*FWOOOOOSSSHHHH!!*

A fire erupted violently.

'Crap!'

I grabbed the nearby fire extinguisher and ran towards the raging flames.

"I haven't been i-!?"

*PSSSSSSHHHHHHHH! *

I burst out all the foamy stuff on to the fire, still continuing even after the fire has gone out. Just deciding to empty the fire extinguisher. It has no use here at all. I was the one who brought it here, I'm an idiot. At least it has served its purpose.

"...WHAT. IS. THIS!?"

There's an idiot that was a tall and handsome young man in his early 20's with short blond hair and dark blue eyes.

His outfit consists of a burgundy blazer with gold embroidery on the right with matching pants and black dress shoes. Underneath his open blazer is a white dress shirt that is not fully buttoned, giving a slight view to his chest.

"Oh. I didn't know there was a retarded bird there, my bad."

"WHAT!? GRAAAAAHHH!!!"

*FWOOOOOSSHHH! *

The blonde idiot made a fire shockwave, everybody was taking cover, Buchou, Akeno-senpai, and Grayfia generated barriers. However, I'm quite resistant to flames, so I don't need a barrier. It's at least bearable so it's okay.

Blondie clenched his teeth in frustration, he made more flames and directed it to his back, turning it to wings made out of flames. He flew towards me at a considerable speed also charging a fireball in his hand, he started grinning thinking it's his win. I haven't activated the Boosted Gear yet; I'm thinking of using RE moves first. Blondie is almost in my attack range.

Giving my leg muscles tension for a great boost, we're already at each other's throats, our atacks closing in.

"Stop."

A chilling voice froze our movements, Blondie's fist is in front of my face and my foot is near his crotch. In short, our positions were very awkward. By the way, that was Grayfia.

"Both of you, back off at each other."

"Fine."

"Hmph."

Obeying at her command, we both back off slowly. Everyone was shock and was slowly coming out of cover, Asia ran over to me checking if I'm fine. Blondie sat on the couch opposite side of me.

"Rias, who's this rude low-class devil?" Blondie asked glaring.

Glare all you want, that's what you'll be able to do.

"He's my pawn, Issei."

"Buchou, is this your marriage partner? He looks shit."

"What did you say plebeian!?"

Blondie was about to start again. But.

"*ehem*"

Grayfia signaled and blondie sat back down glaring hard at me. Yeah, that's what I thought.

"Yes, he's Riser Phenex." Buchou glared.

"A pure-blooded, upper-class demon and the third son of the Phenex family." Grayfia finished.

"Heh." Riser grinned proudly.

What are you grinning about? You're still a stack full of shit.

Everybody settled down, when I meant settled down only Buchou and Riser sat on the couch while the rest of us stands away, like avoiding a plague. The bastard is currently sipping tea.

"My, Rias' queen prepares quite the delicious tea!" Riser smugly said.

As I've said, what are you so proud about!?

"Thank you for the compliment." Akeno-senpai bowed.

Knowing Senpai, she must've wanted to say something incredibly rude. She just endured instead.

"Just cut it out already. Riser, I told you last time. I don't intend to marry you." Buchou stopped the molestation by standing up.

"But Rias-"

"The problem of my family can be solved, that doesn't mean I need the help of your family. And I don't intend to bring my family down."

Riser getting irritated stands up and directed Buchou's chin, making her look at him.

"Listen, Rias, I am the face of the Phenex family. I cannot have you sully my honor."

Honor? You're the lowest scum of the history, you don't need to worry about that.

"I'll take you back to the underworld. Even if it means burning all your servants to death."

Riser and Rias was about to start.

"Please calm down." Stopped again by Grayfia for the 3rd time.

What is this woman made of?

"If you insist on your position, you're welcome to settle the issue with Riser-sama with a Rating Game." Grayfia suggested.

Riser faced towards Buchou confidently.

"I've played the game many times and won many times as well. You're not even an officially qualified player, let alone have any experience." Riser said smugly.

Well he sure got that, but I'm so gonna destroy this chicken.

"Rias, to make sure, are these all your servants?"

"What if they are?"

"Pfft-Hahahahaha!"

*Snap! *

Riser snapped his fingers.

*FWOOOOOSSSHH! *

Another burst of flames came out, and a bunch of women appeared from the flames.

"I have fifteen! In other words, a full set of pieces."

Sigh. A peerage full of women, this is a true playboy. Riser is looking at me. Huh? He then grinned. What?

"Oh, I see." Riser said.

What do you mean 'I see'?

"Yubelluna!" Riser called.

"Yes, Riser-sama." A voluptuous woman with long, wavy purple hair responded.

She walked towards Riser. Wait. Don't tell me. Riser rose Yubelluna's chin and kissed her on the lips roughly. Everyone was disgusted by the sight, more so with Buchou who was near. Alright that's it! I grabbed the empty fire extinguisher.

"Disgusting Freak!!!"

"GUAHHH!!!"

And threw it towards Riser's face, I threw it so hard he flew on the opposite side of the couch. Yubelluna was shocked, she turned to me furious.

"How dar- AGHHHHHH!!!"

"BEGONE THOT!!!"

I had a spare fire extinguisher, just in case. So, I threw it in her face as well.

"Issei!!" Buchou reprimanded.

"I don't care Buchou! He's literally kissing another woman when he has a fiancé! It's unforgivable! He's truly a scum!!!"

This shit is making me more motivated in beating the shit out of that bastard.

"Buchou."

"Y-yes?"

Buchou is blushing. Why is she blushing!? Anyway-

"Accept the offer, otherwise I won't calm the fuck down."

"A-alright. Grayfia, we'll settle this with a Rating Game." Buchou finally agreed.

"Understood." Grayfia complied.

The women from Riser's peerage helped both Riser and Yubelluna, I can see Riser's face burning, it must be healing. Riser was able to stand up straight.

"You plebeian!!! You got lucky this time! We'll finish this on the Rating Game!!!"

Riser and his peerage teleported away ablaze. He wished! I just walked away pissed. However, everyone else was concerned.

'Ddraig.'

'Let's not be hasty, you'll get there.' Ddraig advised.

'Fine.'

I'll be sure to beat that chicken to death no matter how many times he regenerates. I swear.

____________________

And cut!

Hm. Yes. If you're asking about Gracefeel, he was originally a woman. I know people will ask to include him in the harem, so I made him into a guy.

He came from a manga called Saihate no Paladin. It's about a reincarnated boy who's raised by undead, I recommend reading the manga, it made me cry. So, everything is on set and I'm sorry for publishing for a long time.

And that's it! I'm LazyHunterZ! Signing out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 226 31
This is my first story on here so it is bound to be a bit of a rough patch but i hope you'll stick around for it. This story is gonna be based off Hi...
524K 6.3K 17
I don't own anything in this story. You are the king of the dragons, so powerful nothing can defeat you, so you go into hibernation for many years, t...
222K 8.4K 17
Aki Yuuto's life was riddled with troubles, he pushed himself to the brink of exhaustion everyday to become the shining prodigy in everyone's eyes an...
64.5K 563 8
Issei finds out the truth about his reincarnation as a devil. See what will issei become and what course of action he takes. This story is similar t...