The New Girl's Secrets~ M.P.

K33V4H tarafından

When y/n gets pregnant during her sophomore year, her father kicks her out. After a year of living out of her... Daha Fazla

Introduction
No Means No
The Hangout Pt.2
Mind Your Business Polibio
A Busy Day
Confessions
Blackmail
Payback's a Bitch
Insta Posts
The Party
Rooms and House
A Cry For Help
A Daddy For Christmas
Surprises
Valentine's Day
Secret Birthday
After The Party.
First Fight
Mattia's Birthday
Graduation Day
July 4th
Robbery
New Boyfriend
Thanksgiving
Apartment
Moving Day
First Family Christmas
Promises and Hotel Rooms
Promises and Hotel Rooms Pt2
Tour Time Surprise
Drugged
Pregnancy Announcement
Gender Reveal
Easter
Fireworks
Leo Jay Polibio
Bleeding Bride
Home
Wedding Take 2
Family Photos
Unexpected Visitor
Truth Uncovered
Not a Chapter!!!
Forever
Genders
Nora Jaide and Declan James
Brynnlee's Paper
New Book

The Hangout Pt.1

12.3K 190 381
K33V4H tarafından

Two Weeks Later

"Y/n get upppppp!" Alvaro whines. I groan and roll over to face him.

"What do you want?" I say, rubbing my eyes and checking the time. 10:05am

"I want to go to the mall!" He says. I roll my eyes and turn away from him.

"Take one of the boys Al. I'm tired." I say.

"But I want you to come!" He says, emphasizing the "you".

"Al, it is ten in the morning on a Saturday! Leave me alone." I reply. He grunts.

"Fine! I'll just pack Brynnlee's bag and take her with me!" He says.

"You are not going to kidnap my daughter and take her to the mall." I reply, pushing him off the bed. He grabs his phone and calls the boys, walking out of the room.

Alvaro's POV:

"Bro what is so important, you had to call at ten in the morning." Ale says. All the boys grunt in agreement.

"I want y/n to go the mall with me, but she is being mean." I say. They all let out tired laughs.

"We're on our way to help you. We kinda want to go to the mall too." Mattia says. I smile and say goodbye before hanging up.

Y/n POV:

"Y/N GET UP! WE WANT TO GO TO THE MALL!" The boys scream, jumping on me. I hear Brynnlee start crying.

"You bitches." I mumble, slowly getting out of bed and dragging my feet to Brynnlee's room.

"Shhhh baby, it's okay." I say, picking her up. Mattia walks in and takes her from me.

"Hey bug! What do you say we go to the mall and get you more toys?" Mattia says. Brynnlee giggles and hugs Mattia's neck.

"Can we pwease momma?" Brynnlee asks. I sigh and nod my head.

"I call dressing the baby!" Mattia yells. I let out a small laugh.

"Whatever, just don't make my child look weird." I say. Mattia cocks his head.

"Your child?" He asks.

"N-no! I meant my sister! Not my child, that's insane! I didn't get a lot of sleep, I'm just confused! Yeah, confused." I babble. He starts laughing and pushes me to my room.

"We picked out an outfit for you!" Ale says, smiling. I laugh and grab the pile of clothes on the floor, before going to the bathroom to change.

Brynnlee's outfit (scrunchie not bow)

Y/n's outfit

"Do you like it?" Alvaro asks. I nod.

"It's a cute outfit. Now let's go see if Mattia did as good as you guys." I say.

"I hope so, I helped him." Roshaun says, flipping his "hair". We all laugh.

"Momma! Look at what uncle Tia put on me!" Brynn says. I smile and take the scrunchie off of her wrist.

"I didn't want to hurt her so I just put on her wrist." Mattia says.

"Careful, she might give it to a cute boy." I say, laughing. All of the boys look at me with a serious face.

"No boys! My bug is too young for boys!" Mattia says. All the boys nod in agreement and I laugh.

"Okay her hair is up now. Are we going or not?" I say. The boys smile and shake their heads.

"Instagram pics first!" Ale yells. We all laugh and head to the courtyard in front of my apartment building.

...........................................................

Mattia's Post

Liked by kairiconsentino, roshaun_diah, and 6,754 others.

Caption: I love my little bug.

Y/n&Brynn: y/n and Brynnlee are sister goals.
^Y/n.l/n: tysm!

Y/n.l/n: I'm glad to see you love my sister more than me. Smh
^roshaun_diah: who wouldn't.
^Y/nxMattia: i thought Brynn was your daughter...

Load more comments...

Y/n's post

Liked by mattiapolibio,
alejandrosario, and 5,726 others.

Caption: The boys picked our ootd. What do you think?

mattiapolibio: we did great, especially on bug.
^njboysxy/n: when he gets along with your kids 😍
^kairiconsentino: *sister

kairiconsentino: family goals
^y/n.l/n.fp: ikr! She and Brynn are too cute!
^^Y/n.l/n: you're too sweet! Tysm!

Load more comments...

Roshaun's post
(Left: Alvaro, Middle: Roshaun, Right: y/n)

Liked by alvaromero, robertgeorges, and 3,674 others.

Caption: besties

alvaromero:

Y/n.l/n:

xomairixo: we stan this friendship💅
^mattiapolibio: period💅
^kairiconsentino: period💅
^alejandrosario: period💅
^robertgeorges: period💅
^alvaromero: period💅
^Y/n.l/n: period💅
^roshaun_diah: period💅

...........................................................

"Alright, let's go to the mall!" Alvaro yells. We all nod and I get in my car with Brynn, Alvaro, Roshaun, and Robert.

"Y/n can we stop by Chic-fil-a? I'm hungry." Roshaun says.

"Yeah sure! Call the boys and tell them to meet us there if they want." I reply. Roshaun nods and calls Mattia.

"Yo! We're going to Chic-fil-a, do you want to come or you just gonna meet us at the mall?" ~Rosh

"We're on our way to Chic-fil-a." ~M

"Ight, see ya." ~Rosh

"They're coming to Chic-fil-a."

"Okay, well we're here so lets go." I say.

"I'll grab Brynn." Robert says. I nod and we all head in.

"Y/n?" Someone says. I turn around and see my mother.

"Oh my god! Baby I found you! Your father called me and told me that you had moved to Jersey after he kicked you out. Where's my granddaughter?" She says, hugging me. I hug her back and bury my head in her shoulder.

"Robert is holding her." I say, slowly pulling out of the hug. My mother reaches for Brynn.

"Hi princess! I'm your grandmother." She says. Brynn smiles and goes to my mother.

"I've missed you so much y/n." My mother says. I smile and hug her.

"I missed you too mommy." I say. She lifts my head up and kisses my forehead.

"You should move in with me! I live her in town! I have two extra rooms in the basement! And you'll be able to put all of the furniture from your apartment down there because it's never been used! Oh, and you can meet your step-brother! I know for a fact that Anthony has been wanting to meet you." She says. I smile.

"Alright, I'll start packing tonight after I get back to my apartment." I reply. She smiles and the boys walk in.

"Well I will see if Anthony and his friends are willing to help you move. I'll call you!" Mom says, handing Brynnlee to me. I nod and hug her goodbye.

"Who's that?" Kai asks.

"Y/n's mom." Robert says. The boys look at me.

"Why don't you live with her?" Ale asks.

"I'll explain that later. Let's eat." I reply.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

50.5K 907 32
«COMPLETED» ___________________________________________ NarutoxMei NaruMei Political Marriage ____________________________________________ Read if Yo...
37.6K 2.6K 10
The love god, Namjoon is worried that the mortals don't respect him anymore when they seize praying and giving offerings to him. He is even more so...
12.3K 365 18
Charlotte Page is a Freshman in college wanting to chase dreams. She soon meets Henry after the two start hanging out as friends but what happens whe...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC