โœ” | ๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐, jasper hale

By m00nology

โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] More

author's note
๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
a/n
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
cast
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty ; instagram
chapter sixty-one ; instagram
chapter sixty-two ; instagram [โœ”]
chapter sixty-three ; hale's love diary [โœ”]
chapter sixty-four ; groupchat [โœ”]
chapter sixty-five ; the wedding
author's note !
chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon
sixty-seven โฌช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
chapter sixty-eight ; surprise
surprise! | mini a/n โ™ก

chapter fifty-five

7K 198 22
By m00nology

after spending the day inside their room, they finally went out to carry out their plan. they made their way downstairs, catching emmett and rosalie's attention.

"done already?" emmett smirked at the sight of them, clearly having an idea of what kust happened.

"emmett" jasper called out, giving his brother a look making rosalie and madelline chuckle at their boyfriends.

"edward's waiting for the both of you with bella at the clearing" rosalie informed them, nodding her head at the direction of the woods.

madelline and jasper nodded before speeding away, hand in hand towards the clearing where edward is at the moment. they neared the clearing and slowed down, deciding to just walk in human pace while slowly rocking their arms back and forth with giddy smiles on their faces.

"hey, maddy?" jasper called out, his eyes observing his girlfriend as her face lit up with a bright smile on her plump lips that looked irresistibly kissable to the vampire.

"yeah?"

"i love you"

she smiled at the words and looked at him with fondness and awe in eyes, it was out of the blue but nevertheless, she loved it. she loved how jasper declares his love to her out of the blue. she didn't knew why, it may seem weird but it gives her comfort.

"i love you too"

they stopped several away from edward and bella as they saw jacob appear out of nowhere, without a shirt and only with shorts. jasper's eyes slightly rolled in annoyance which didn't go unnoticed to madelline's peripheral vision making her lightly squeeze his hand. ever since the party, jacob was the only wolf in sam's pack that jasper isn't fond of but the others were good and he was comfortable with them as well.

"you're not fighting? what? you pull a muscle or something?" jacob mocked, a smug look coming on to his face.

"he's doing it for me, okay?" bella breathed out, completely done with their problem.

jacob only looked back and forth between the two before looking at madelline, giving her a slight nod. he looked back at the two, shaking his head in disdain and stood straight.

"just tell me what the plan is"

"this field will give us an advantage in battle. we can lure bella's scent, but" madelline trailed off, "it needs to end here"

jacob nodded, understanding where she was coming from.

"edward and i are going to a campsite. but, even if he carries me they'll still pick up my scent" bella told him, furrowing her eyebrows in worry.

"your smell, however, is revolting" edward intervened.

jacob stepped forward while raising his eyebrows at him as if he was challenging him, "dude, you really don't wanna start comparing stinks"

madelline heaved and rolled her eyes, "god the testosterone in this place is just revolting" she muttered as she watches the two challenging one another.

"what he meant was, your scent will mask mine" bella rushed to explain, not wanting an another fight to stir up.

"done"

edward took a few steps back to the couple, looking at them with worry and hesitation, "this is a bad idea"

"trust me, this will turn out fine" madelline tried to assure him, placing her hand on his harm in attempt to send assurance.

"edward, they won't want to get near his... odor" he said, his nose scrunched up in disgust.

madelline gave him a look before looking back at bella and jacob, "let's test it"

"eau de wolf, coming up" jacob picked up bella with ease in a bridal style and looked at them.

"run"

and so he did, with bella in his arms as he whisked the two of them away in the woods. madelline, jasper and edward stood by waiting for them to get into a safe distance as jacob's scent surrounded their nose. since madelline was used to it, she didn't mind but the two really wasn't fond of it and was slightly too much for them.

madelline's phone vibrated against her pocket, she grabbed it and looked to see who was texting her.

"who is it?" jasper asked, after noticing the vibration.

"alice, she's almost done talking to charlie" she told them before leaning up to kiss his cheek, "i'll meet you at the house okay? i'll be back"

jasper nodded and pulled her in a kiss, loving every second of it before pulling away. he watched madelline walked away, her hips unconsciously swaying. he thought that with just one simple movement, madelline looked like she can dominate anyone who would go near her.

"you really love her, don't you?" edward asked, watching his brother's eyes filled with love.

"too obvious?" he chuckled, placing his hands behind his back before looking away.

"your eyes literally shouts love" edward remarked, "when are you going to ask her?"

he smiled and looked down at his feet, "i already asked her"

edward looked back at his brother, frozen in his spot. he wasn't that sure that jasper would ask madelline, he didn't knew jasper was that sure that madelline was really the one but his brother is just full of surprises.

"well, what did he say?" he asked excitedly.

"she asked me to wait"

"wait what?! why?" he asked in disbelief.

"she's just eighteen, edward. marriage is a big step for her and i get it why she wanted me to wait, and i would do it without a thought. she's that worth it" he answered leaving edward speechless before he sped away towards jacob and bella's direction to see what he could find.

madelline neared the house, seeing charlie and alice walking out of the house with charlie slightly chuckling as he stuff his hands inside his pocket. she cocked her eyebrow at the sight of them as she heard their convo, it seems to her that alice was a lot more favored than edward at the looks of it.

"hey charlie" she greeted, giving him a side hug which he returned giving the girl a kiss at the head.

"hey mads, you haven't visited for awhile" charlie said to her, she looked at him apologetically since she haven't had the time to visit his second fatherly figure.

"i'm sorry, i've been busy" she apologized to which he dismissed, completely understanding why and nodded.

"don't be a stranger alice" he turned to look at alice who stood beside madelline before looking over at their shoulder, "hey bells"

the girls turned to see bella walking towards them, confusion written all over her face before walking up to charlie giving a kiss to his cheek. charlie excused himself and walked back into their house, living the girls alone.

"your alibi for the battle is all arranged" alice told her, the corner or her lips turning up.

"really?"

"i told your father that our family is out camping for the weekend. so you and i are having a sleepover at my house" she told her before shrugging, "charlie's going fishing anyway"

"charlie? you guys are on first name basis now?" bella asked in disbelief, smiling at the two yet trying to avoid madelline's eyes which seemed intimidating for her.

"me, he likes. actually, you and edward will have the house to yourselves" she smirked, as a thought popped inside her head makinh madelline slightly smirk as well while bella's eyes only switched back and forth between the two completely left out.

"like alone?" she asked, cheeks slowly heating up.

"we're out hunting, powering up for the battle" alice explained.

"how about madelline and jasper?"

"they are as well, especially madelline. we need her the most since edward's not particularly on the battle" she answered, giving her a smile before she dragged madelline away after excusing themselves.

"i know you're not telling me something but we have a wedding to plan" she suddenly spoke up, madelline's eyes widen at what she heard. her head immediately shot up as she looked at her.

"oh mads, i had the vision. i'm surprised you haven't had a vision about your wedding" she shrugged.

"well, i don't really know as well" she muttered.

"is there a problem?" alice asked, noticing madelline's expression.

"no its just..... i haven't really answered jasper's proposal and it makes me feel shitty" she whispered, fiddling with her thumbs as they walked towards the woods.

alice held her fiddling thumbs, making her look up at her, "i think i know why you haven't said anything and believe me, i get it and jasper gets it as well. no one's rushing you into anything, you can answer whenever you feel like you're ready to answer and jasper will be there waiting for your answer"

madelline could only smile at her words and pulled her in into a hug, they may not be as close as bella's while hers with rosalie's but alice is a great friend that she cherishes so much. her positivity and optimism in everything really rubs off on people she surrounded herself with.

"thank you" she mumbled against her shoulder making her chuckle slightly before pulling away.

"now, go! your boyfriend is waiting for you" alice nodded in front of them, madelline's hazel eyes following the direction where she nodded, seeing his boyfriend standing there with his hair tied up into a man bun to prevent his hair from going onto his face.

she walked up to jasper with a soft smile playing on his lips while he met her halfway, snaking an arm around his waist pulling her in closer leaving her hands pressed onto his chest gently.

"hey" he whispered, placing a soft kiss on her lips which she responded with just the same pace, sinking into his warmth.

"you ready to power up?" he asked as soon as they pulled away, leaning their foreheads together.

she groaned and pushed her face onto his chest, tightening her hold to him as he released a laugh.

"nooo"

he leaned down to whisper in her ear what will happen if they managed to train the whole day and hunt all night while madelline's eyes glint in mischief, her naturally flushed lips curving into a smirk.

"you're playing with fire, jasper hale"

"oh i know"

they looked at each other before breaking into a fight, spending their day training without taking breaks so they could hunt at night with satisfaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.8K 29
โ– ๐™š๐™™๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ . ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. safe haven. ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™—๐™š๐™ง charms ๐™š๐™™๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ without even kn...
202K 3.8K 19
๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’†. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’”...
11.5K 196 20
Jasper is a vampire Hazel was born to slay vampires. Somehow, they find love.
244K 5.4K 17
"For so long I wondered what love, then you showed me how to love unconditionally." Book 1 | New Moon