๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž || แด›...

By TaekookFairyTales

SECOND BOOK IN ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ SERIES/TRILOGY ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—— ~Our faces are the s... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 28
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 29
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 30
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 31
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 32
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 33
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 34
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 35
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 36
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ 1
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ 2
ส™แดแดแด‹ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
ส™แดษดแดœs แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ (แด)

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8

2.9K 243 174
By TaekookFairyTales

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
____________

I keep a blank face even though I want to roll my eyes. Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee were showing so much happiness for our so called engagement. Like seriously, I can clearly see that it was all fake. They called us here just to show off their wealth and we are here just to show off this so called engagement.

Everything about this business world is showing off your wealth and power. By our marriage, our family will have a stable place in this business world.

Everyone is sharing small talk with Jisoo while avoiding me as much as possible. They knows I'm not a person of small talks. When I talk, it's about business or else it's about settling, ofcourse I'm the arrogant prince of Kim.

"We can go if you want." Jisoo whispered smiling at the people passing infront of us.

"No, it's okay. I've something to do here anyway." She give me questioning glare as I smiled at her. She shakes her head, attention turning to the people who's showing so much interest in our so called engagement.

I'm attending this party because it benefits me, not because my so called father told me to. I know if we didn't attend this show off party, there will be consequences but hell with it, this is not the first time and he knows I can bear everything, I'm KIM Taehyung after all.

"Tae, Jungkook is here!" ohhh well, I didn't told her about our encounter. But how in the world she knows about it? Ofcourse it must be my so called father, he's crazy.

But he's scared, he's scared of Jungkook. He knows if Jungkook get back together with me he'll lose everything. He'll lose his dreams, he'll lose his power.

And he's scared of it.

It's so good to see him all scared, I smirk.

But there's no US, never be.

I'm not worthy of his love.

Don't think about it Taehyung.

"Yeah, I forget to tell you. He's back from Canada."

"That's not am saying, he's here, in this party." what! That's--- no way.

I'm not ready meet him again.

"How, how do you know?" Tae, be brave, don't show your weakness, not infront of him, not infront of others, be strong.

"I know because, he's walking over here right now." SHIT.

I whirl back, and my heart jumps into my throat. My stomach tightens, and when those cold black eyes pierce right into mine as he effortlessly moves his muscled body through the crowd.

Fuck he's hot.

Get a grip Taehyung.

"Congratulations," it was the first thing he said as his eyes traveled to the ring on my finger. And it was the first time I felt the weight it has on my finger.

"Oh Bestfriend, long time no see," it was directed to Jisoo, she's standing beside me hanging her head low, wringing her hands.

"Oh, You must have forget me, I'm Jeon Jungkook, I don't know if my name can give your memory back." He snort, pushing his fingers through his hair, as his piercing black eyes slide over me in a way that sends a tingle of heat through me.

Think about something else Taehyung.

Think.

Don't get him on your mind,

You hurted him,

You broke him Taehyung.

And you are gonna do it again, don't let him get you, be strong.

You need to be strong for his sake.

But,

But I can see the hurt in his eyes, as his eyes takes us, our so called engagement ring.

I knew I was standing frozen to the spot not saying a freaking word but I couldn't help myself.

I don't know what I'm gonna do.

"Aw, Mr.Kim where's your manners, someone congratulating you and you are---" he smile directly looking at Jisoo, hurt visible in his eyes, even though he tried to mask it, I can clearly read him. He's not changed, I'm not talking about his appearance.

That's another story, the gray suit he's wearing isn't giving much to imagination. The broad shoulder【don't think about Jin】 the big arms that bulge slightly at his perfectly tailored suit---
His chiseled jawline, and those piercing eyes, Black.

He was fit, when we were young. Now he's all muscles.

I give myself a shake.

Think about something else Taehyung, something else.

You are not worthy, remember you are not worthy of his love, do something, do it.

"I'm not surprised," He smirk. "Arrogant Prince of Kim, the name really suits you Taehyung." I hooted a laugh though something cold sliced through my heart hearing him calling me Taehyung.

I missed him calling me by my name, I missed him. But this is not how I wanted, and it hurts.

"Enjoy your night Bestfriends, we are going to see a lot more than you think." He give me a look that clearly states 'this is not over'

As Jungkook walked away, Jisoo turned her whole attention to me.

"Tae, are you okay?" I nodded in response. I'm fucking okay, after hurting him. Wah, I'm proud of myself.

"Tae, I know---" before she could complete whatever she was gonna say I cut her in, passing a sharp look. "This conversation is over." She nodded, eyes darting to the way Jungkook gone, my eyes followed the same way.

Why he have to come back now?

Why he have to come back all single, though the thought of him with another person, giving a bitter taste to my mouth.

But I'm getting married, though it's not my happily ever after, I'm Fucking ENGAGED!

Why life is so hard. I grin though I'm fucking losing my mind.

I'm more like everyone in this business world than I know, being able to mask how I really feel is second nature.

I blink, and suddenly, I realize I’m staring right at him, and he’s staring right back at me. And also, his lips are moving. I frown, realizing he’s trying to mouth words to me.

The fuck was that.

Don't look at him, don't. Whatever he's saying, whatever he's doing, don't fucking look at him.

Don't show him your weakness.

Don't Taehyung.

Don't.

I keep my hand folded and eyes straight ahead, ignoring the commotion happening inside. I wasn't supposed to be experiencing these fucking feelings.

Don't ruin everything Taehyung, don't.

DON'T LET HIM GET YOU.

"I'll be back." without waiting for her response, I pad out of there.

I need some time alone, I need to set mind, orelse I can't think about---

I can't---

Restroom was clear and I felt some kind of relaxation. I need to get a grip on myself, I can't act like this.

Why he have to be here?

Why?

If my so called father is planning something against them having that property back, then I've to see him more than I think. But I can't act like this again, he can't affect me like this, I need to do something. I need to do something.

The restroom's door open, and I get myself together. No one have to know how fragile Arrogant Prince really is--

"Don't you think it's rude to stare someone else all the time when your date is standing beside you?" I felt a shiver running through my spine hearing his deep voice.

Please go away Jungkook.

You are going to get hurt again.

Only you'll get hurt again in the end.

Don't do this.

I stood there not trusting myself to speak nor turn to face him.

"Don't tell me you still have feelings for me," I shiver at the sound of Jungkook’s voice in my ear, from behind.

Don't do this Jungkook, I'm gonna hurt you in the end.

Sorry but I've to do this.

I whirl, every intention of telling him off, but when I do, my breath catches, and my words fail me.

Fuck he's hot!

He was hot when I left him but now he's downright sinful. A stupid-hot man, muscles for days.

Get a grip on yourself Taehyung.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I watched the fire blaze behind his eyes and I gasped quietly as his hands tightened on my waist.

I visibly flinch at the contact.

Don't touch me Jungkook.

Don't do this.

And the next moment his mouth was on me,

No this can't be,

This, this feeling is overwhelming, don't do this.

Jungkook stop this, I can't---

The feeling is suffocating.

His lips move with mine but I can't breath, this feeling---

This is---

I can't---

And the next moment I know I pushed him back slapping across his face, breathing heavily.

◆◆◆

I'm not asking anything about liking this chapter!

I'm still at Mars [no one can find me]

Stay tuned for more---

Please comment on the chapter, I really want to know if you are enjoying this story or not☺

Let me know my mistakes❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 3.8K 75
โœ… COMPLETED โœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
396 22 7
โŒ ""He isn't the one I used to love". "He isn't the one I fall in love with". "He isn't the one I proposed to". "He isn't the one I can call mine" ...
2.4K 77 8
taehyung : please tell me we are gonna be together his warm hands clutched mine as I whipped my head to the other side . my tears threatening to fal...
1.1K 92 16
Love is what we all desire in life and many get it. Receiving love back is a wish of every lover. People say, "Love is a wonderful feeling", but Hear...