Captivated (Jerrie AU) ✅

By jerrie_kweens

Jade Thirlwall is obsessed with her favourite band Little mix and is really excited for Little Mix's "The sea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n
Chapter 16 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 5

683 32 14
By jerrie_kweens

Jade's Pov

When I saw the person who I hate the most in my life hug the person I love the most in my life , I was fuming ! It was like something took control over my body , I walked up to them "Hi Jade"Perrie said , not excited as always "Hi"I replied with a small smile "Who is she ? Your younger sister?"Alex asked , I clenched my jaw at this statement "This Is Jade , my....... Friend" Perrie said and my heart dropped at this statement . The heartache was soooooo much that , I even had heartache in my vagina , I know that doesn't make sense but you guys really think I'll be in my senses when I've been Friendzoned by the girl I fucked yesterday!? .

"Yeah I am her F-friend"I said trying not to cry "Oh cool ! I am Alex her boyfriend"He said and gave me a cocky smile "Aren't you her ex?"I said emphasising on the word 'ex'. "We were Exes we just got together , right babe?"He said and pecked her lips , god I should go from here before I start either crying or punching the shit out off Alex. "Umm I should get going "I said and walked away from the place they were standing.

"Holy shittttttttttttt you're crying!! Jade who hurt you?! I am gonna kill him/her!!"Via said as i entered the room crying "Perrie and Alex got back together"I sobbed , she engulfed me in a hug "Aww Jadey"Via said and patted my back "It will be alright! Don't trust celebrities babe , their lives are all kinds off fucked up . They can date you or fuck you and then leave you in seconds "She said and I didn't stop crying "You want McD?"She asked , I nodded and rubbed my eyes , she kissed my head and called Chloe and told her to bring some food.

As we were waiting for Chloe to arrive with the take away , I was scrolling through my Instagram and I saw Perrie posted a pic making my heart crack.

---------------------------------------------------------

perrieedwards

Liked by alexoxchamberlain , louist91 and 123,245 others

perrieedwards: Back with my bub ❤️
@alexoxchamberlain

Comments :

alexoxchamberlain: ❤
jesynelson: What the?
leighannepinnock: I am confused 😕
alexerrie15: My ship is back ❤️😍😍
jerrie_kweens: Disappointed but not surprised.
jadethirlwall: Nice photo 👍🏻

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jade are you alright?"Chloe asked as she came with the food "No I am not! She's Back with that dickhead!!! I threw a bloody party of 3000 dollars for nothing????!"I said getting angry "Well that was a bitch move ! Perrie needs to clear everything between you both"Chloe said "I got a dm from Leigh "I said and checked it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dms between jadethirlwall and leighannepinnock

leighannepinnock: I am so sorry Jade!! Perrie is just really dumb! And always believes Alex . But I know she'll come back to you , because she loves you !

jadethirlwall: If she loved me she shouldn't have done that to me 😔

leighannepinnock: Aww babe ☹️💔!! Perrie will realise her mistake soon ! I know that

jadethirlwall: I hope so ......

---------------------------------------------------------

"Aren't you gonna post something on your insta ?" Chloe asked "No ! I am too sad for that"I pouted "You should do it for your followers babe"Via insisted . "noooo!"I whined "Ok Babe , now finish your food and go to sleep you have a performance tomorrow"Chloe said I nodded and fell on the bed.

Next day .......

Everything was going so shit today ! I tripped over the chair in the dressing room spilled my frappe on my LV and lastly saw Perrie and Alex kissing. "jade! You're next"A crew member said , I nodded and got on the stage "What are you gonna sing today Babe?"Leigh asked "I am gonna sing 'Fake love' by BTS but the English version"I said people cheered.

When I ended the song I was in tears , but since I am really good at hiding my feelings, I gave the audience a big smile "What do you girls think about the performance?"Chris asked "Brilliant! I didn't know that you had amazing piano skills too"Jesy said "It was really Good! It had so much emotion In it !! Good job "Leigh said "Loved it ! All the notes were perfect! Keep it up"Perrie said , not sounding as happy as usual , I mumbled a little thank you and left the stage.

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards , laurenjauregui and 67,100 others

jadethirlwall: Am I hot or what ? 😏🔥 #thisisnonalchoholic #idontdrink #iamagoodgirl #godbeliver

Comments :

laurenjauregui: The hashtags though 😂🔥
viakane: What 💖
           ~jadethirlwall: I hate you
chloeveitch: Fuckgirl Jeed strikes again 😝🔥
daniellepeazer: Oooh Sexyyy 😏👅 Wanna go on a date with me?
            ~jadethirlwall: I am sorry, I don't date . But if you want something else........😏
leighannepinnock: 😍🔥
           ~jadethirlwall: 😚💖
perrieedwards: Looking Good Jade ❤️
          ~jadethirlwall: 💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye guys! I'll be back tomorrow morning!"I said "Where are you going Jade?"Chloe asked "To Danielle's hotel room"I replied "That's my Friend"Via said and gave me a high-five "Bye have fun!!"Via said "Jade! You're not like this!! You're the type of person who catches feelings even for the person who serves you fucking icecream in Disney land!"Chloe warned "I'll be ok Chlo"I said and kissed her head "Byee! You guys can fuck all night! Noone will bother you"I joked "I love you!"Via said and chuckled "Byeeee Have fun but be careful"Chloe said and I left the room.

Danielle is staying at the same hotel as the girls which means I have 60% chance of seeing Perrie because Danielle's room is next to Perrie's. When I was walking in the hallway of the floor I saw Perrie and Alex walking in my direction "Hey Jane! What are you doing here?"Alex asked "It's Jade , I am here to see Someone"I said "Cool"Alex said ,( Perrie was on a phone call  ) "I hope you have a great time"Alex said "you too Alberto"I replied and before he could correct me I moved past them. Right before I was gonna knock I got a dm from Perrie .

---------------------------------------------------------

perrieedwards: Can you please meet me tomorrow at 1 pm ? We need to talk . We can meet at the Café next to your hotel .

jadethirlwall: Sure .

---------------------------------------------------------

This message is not stopping me from doing what I came here to do though ,I told myself and knocked on the door . Danielle opened the door and gave me a seductive smile "come in"She said and winked at me , I gulped and entered the room.

I don't think I'll be able to stop thinking about Perrie..................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wassup guys!!! I hope you all are doing good 💛 and enjoying the story ! Please follow my insta Account if you haven't already @jerrie_kweens !!

Ps: I will not write smut of Danielle and Jade because Jade only belongs to Perrie !!

So, did you guys liked the chapter 💙???

Comments are highly appreciated 😇🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.4K 15
Two years after winning The X Factor, Little Mix have been dropped from their record label by a manager who hates them, and have grown apart. Leigh-A...
8.4K 233 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
118K 3.5K 32
Little mix find themselves at the height of their fame. A two time Brit winning group and the biggest girl band of their generation. What's not to be...
30.4K 932 30
Jade and Perrie have been friends for most of their lives. What will happen when they find out some devastating news? Follow the story of our favour...