Blackpink x reader one shots

By applelime66089

All of this is fan made not real... Some are smuts, reactions, fluffs, and yeah. Some are sad with bad ending... More

jennie
Rosé
jisoo
jennie
Rosé
jisoo part 1
Jisoo part 2
jennie
Rosé
jisoo
jennie p1
Jennie part 2
Rosé
jisoo
jennie(female)
Rosé(fem)
jennie (fem)
Rosé
jisoo
Jennie (fem)
Rosé(fem)
jisoo
Jennie (fem)
Rosé
Jisoo(fem)
jennie - Fight club
rosé (fem)
Lisa
curse of roseanne park
curse of roseanne park (2)
a/n whoops

jennie(fem)- fight club

822 8 2
By applelime66089

Y/n pov

Fighting, that's all I've known for my entire life.

My entire childhood was just hell. I was left in the streets because I guess my parents didn't want me. But, I was thankful for some part. I was found by my new parent. Mr. Kim.

They found me when I was around four. The one thing I mainly remember is being left in a park and I had just played with some other kids. And when they had left tis when I realised I was left alone. A lot of the kids had left for lunch and I was just left there. I realized what was happening by then and I just sat there and I had heard footsteps but I just sat there staring at the ground.

That's when I had heard two voices
"Appa, why is she crying?"
"I don't know baby why don't we go ask her."
I didn't want their pity but I did want help. And I remember vividly a little girl, she had the cutest face, cat like eyes, perfect smile. I felt my heart rate increase, but at that time I didn't know if it was because of everything that was happening or her.

She has tapped my shoulder
"Hey, are you ok?"
"Uhm, I- well, i-its nothing." I saw her pout and glanced at her dad.
"Hey kid, what's your name?"
"Y/n. Y/n l/n." He smiled
"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Why is a beautiful girl like you sitting here alone and crying?"
I hadn't even realised I was crying.

I wiped my tears and stared
"My, my parents left me here." I heard him lightly gasp and felt a pair of arms wrap around me.
"I'm sorry, would you like to come home with us?" I looked up at the man and nodded slowly. He smiled and as soon as I stood up the girl had grabbed my arm and pulled me near a car. I heard the man chuckle and I started thinking I might be getting kidnapped. But I mean, I didn't really have another option.

"Oh! By the way, I'm Jennie! Jennie Kim!" What a beautiful name. I nodded and kept my head down.

I had went home with them and we had started to get closer.

Mr. Kim had taken me in. He had become my dad, and Jennie had become my best friend. We were everywhere together, there were photos of us three everywhere. It was great. Until highschool.

(Current time)

I'm not the best behaved student. Sure I get good grades but teachers hate me. I'm what they would call a delinquent. They hated me and my group. Students didn't hate us they were scared of us. It was funny playing around with people. Not to mention most of us get hella laid most of the time. Though no one's been able to crack me. I'm not going to sleep with anyone unless I know they're serious.

But the rest of my group tzuyu, suga, hanbin, woojin, Jae, and seulgi if they were in the mood would just go around school picking up people and sometimes screw them or just fool around. Though Jennie on the other hand, she was the complete opposite. People loved her because she was kind, she was a well behaved student, but we did have one thing in common people always wanted to get in bed with us. It was annoying how many times I would go to the student council and see Jennie uncomfortably standing with a girl or boy flirting with her.

Though today was a bit different. I had finished my work along with the others and once we finished work we usually headed out of class. I know I shouldn't act this way because Mr.kim had tolerated me, but I couldn't just act like I was a teacher's pet. Not saying Jennie is a teacher's pet just...
"HEY!" I glanced over at hanbin.
"What they fuck you want?"
"Mother fucker...were you even listening to what I was saying?"

......
"Now why the hell would I do that?" I heard them all laugh and hanbin cracked a smile.
"Mr. Park wants to talk to us after school. I heard our parents are going to be there." I scoffed and pulled out a cigarette. I held the box out and everyone grabbed one.
"Who's going to go to the parlor?"
I lit my cigarette and took a drag off my cigar and blew a ring.

"Dunno, I could get one of the boys to do it." I glanced at woojin.
"Nah, they're probably busy." We sat in silence for a while just blowing smoke rings. I sat up and dropped my cigar stepping on it. I picked for back up and made sure it was out before throwing it away. None of us littered or left our cigars on the ground, it wasn't right for someone else having to pick up our garbage. Everyone followed and tzuyu walked behind me wrapping her arms around me.

"Tzuyu, what's up with you?"
"Tired.." she drowsily responded. I chuckled and lifted her into my back. As we walked through the empty halls we passed by student council and I knew a certain pair of eyes were on me. I smiled at the thought of Jennie. She was just something that could make me so happy. I heard a door click open and some people filled out. Park Jimin walked to suga, and I slowly let Tzuyu down and she was engulfed in a hug from Minatozaki Sana, Kim Wonpil waved at Jae and I smirked as he blushed. Seulgi was yanked by Bae Joo-hyun, Woojin and bang Chan fist bumped and somehow ended up holding hands, Hanbin and junhoe kissed.

They were actually together. And Jennie walked up to me and clung onto my arm. The bell was about to ring so we walked to the cafe. We sat with our other groups at lunch because it was only fair to out other friends. I glanced around and took in the fact that they all had people who loved them yet they were to blind to realize it. I rolled my eyes and felt a sharp pain shoot through my head.

I glared at Lisa as I realized she had flicked me. I sat back and Jennie was trying to get me to eat my sandwich.
"Y/n, if you don't want your god damn sandwich right now I'm going to tell appa that you ate the last of his favorite cookies." I contemplated if it was worth it and just opened my mouth as Jennie leaned in to feed me when she froze. Shit man... I've been caught. I saw the girls watch in amusement as we all saw 'that' glint in Jennie's eyes
"Y/n l/n were you smoking earlier today?" Oh crap. I gave her a puzzled look.
"No...I swear, I didn't smoke." I smiled and was staring at her eyes until I couldn't any longer.

I can't lie to Jennie, it just feels wrong. I looked away and she slapped my arm.
"Y/N! You know smoking's bad for you." I looked away and glanced at the three of them to help me. They all avoided eye contact. God damnit. I looked at Jennie and she slapped me on arm. It didn't hurt at all. I rolled my eyes
"Jen, you know I can't stop smoking....it's just sort of something I do now." She rolled her eyes and kicked my shin.

I winced slightly and rubbed it under the table. She scoffed
"As if, just stop doing it! You know it's not good for you." I sighed and pouted,
"Jen, you know I know that, I just can't stop. It makes me feel better." She stayed silent and just held the sandwich up to my mouth, I took a bite and smiled as she just glared at me.
"Alright guys, stop flirting." I gave jisoo a 'wtf' look.

She just shrugged and I just rolled my eyes and continued to eat. Jennie usually decided to feed me because she knew I didn't really eat. I ate a lot of snacks so I didn't really have a appetite for actual meals. She sort of force fed me and if I didn't eat it now she's eventually get me to eat it later. They talked as I continued to eat my sandwich. Once I finished I scanned my eyes around the auditorium until all of them have a curt nod saying they were done. I stretched and stood up when I felt a hard grip on my hand. What the- I glanced down and saw Jennie griping my hand.

"Hm? Yes Jen, you need something." She pulled me off and I glanced at seulgi she shook her head while chuckling
"Help me" I mouthed and she smirked while I flipped her off. I felt her drag me out as people were hollering and some students were smirking at us. Fucking nosy ass people. She pushed me onto a locker.
"Uhm, Jennie? Are you okay?" She held my hands and stared into my eyes. Oh, now I'm scared. I cocked my head to the side and stared at her.

Silence.

We stayed silent for a moment until she broke the silence
"Y/n, why the hell is appa being called to school today?" Her voice was extremely calm and normal but her grip and eye contact just showed how pissed off she was.
I winced and tried to loosen her grip while she held on tighter.
"Why. Is. He. Being. Called. Here!" I relaxed in her grip and shrugged knowing that's all she wanted to know.
"Look... I don't actually know why. I just found out a hour ago. All I know is the principal wants to see us."
"Us?!" I nodded and she gave me that 'continue' look.
"Yeah, apparently it's all of us. Do you want to come with us?"

She paused and loosened her grip
"I can't...I have another student council meeting. But you guys better wait for me. Okay?"
I rolled my eyes and nodded she squeezed my hand as the bell rang. See, everyone waits until all of our groups leave and then they leave. I was going to push Jennie off but she pressed her body onto mine. Oh God, what the hell. I squirmed and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I felt myself heat up.
"Uhm. Ah. Jennie... Hey, get off me Jen." I felt her smirk and she pulled away as the rest were just standing there shocked or just blank faced with their eyes wide. I cleared my throat and she let go of my hand, and went to her group.

I felt my heart clench and I placed a blank face nodding in the direction to our next class. I shoved my hands in my jacket and I kept getting nudged and the smirked at me.
"You getting hit on by your sister y/n/n?" I glared at jae.
"She's technically not my sister jae." My heart was still beating super fast. I felt two people grab my arms and lean against me. Seulgi and tzuyu, I smiled and felt myself calm down.
"Y/n/n, you look like a tomato." I pushed them and we all laughed.
That's when I saw Mr. Park and our parents standing there. I froze and muttered just so we could hear it
"We could just turn around and run. Stay at the parlor for a bit." We were debating and I was about to bolt when I felt a arm wrap around me.

Darn it.
"Oh no you don't y/n/n." I groaned as he chuckled and we were all taken into a room. Specifically one next to the student council one. We all visibly tensed up as we passed the window. I kept a blank face but was feeling a bunch of feelings inside. I caught a glimpse of Jennie and she was giving me a worried or disappointed look. I didn't even do anything, I told her this, did she not believe me? I was clenching my fist and I felt a hand on my shoulder. Yoongi pat my head. I felt my pocket for a cigarette when hanbin nudged me, nodding no slightly.

I sighed and they brought us to a room. It had some sound proof padding but not a lot. I sat next to Mr.Kim and he ruffled my hair. All of our parents were friends and that was another reason why we were so close. I slouched and I saw four other men. I knew them. Yang, some man I've never seen, bang, and se-min. I growled and tensed up harder. I hate these company men. They have these groups that get mistreated to earn them money.

"Hello students, this is a special meeting your parents have approved of." All of us glaned at each other and one thing was evident we were pissed. We loved our parents, but we were more of the independent type. I was tapping my foot as he continued talking until I heard one specific sentence
"We want you seven to...work for us." I sat up and leaned forward he stared at me but continued
"We want you to, fight...for us. In more ways than one." I listened harder trying to understand.

"Excuse me sir, but please just get to the point." Woojin said. I nodded and agreed. I heard a sigh and a chuckle
"Alright...we want you to fight for us. Competitions, singing and actual fighting, but for big rewards. You'll have broadcasts, your friends will have benefits from this, you guys will be famous!" I furrowed my eyebrows and could feel the room go tense.

"Your parents have agreed to this already. We will be your teachers, vocals, behavior, dancing, fighting, and working on your issues." I fidgeted and couldn't keep quiet even more
"Look, this is great and all but is this even legal? Sure you can call us delinquents, but I'm not going to do anything illegal." I heard a sigh and the rest nodded while the parents stayed silent.
"Look, y/n regardless if it is or isn't you don't really have a choice. Your parents have already signed a contract. You will dance for our companies and you will fight for us."
"So this is illegal?" I was standing up along with the others.
"I...yes. However I strongly go against trying to get the feds involved. This is Jace. I glanced at the new man.

"He will help on your fears and train you in fighting." I clenched my fists and blew
"WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST OUR OWN WILL?!"
"Guys please."
I felt Mr. Kim try to grab my hand. I yanked my hand away and we all walked out the room.
"Guys please-"
"Time, give us time."

I stormed out as the others followed me. We saw a group of students in our way and we shoved past them. I heard a door click open. And we all glanced at each other. We all know that click. The click of the student council room. We kept walking and as the bell rung people took extra effort to stay out of our way. I saw Irene pull suelgi aside. Their groups were following and as we all separated I walked off alone still really pissed. I grabbed my phone

Meet at the parlor later. We can discuss it there.
Seen

I kept walking people moved out of my way and as I was passing by I saw someone I really didn't want to see now. Kai (this is just for the story). He didn't move and he was smirking right at me. I slowed down
"Move." He rolled his eyes
"As if I'll listen to you. Y/n stop acting all tough. You want me to move? Make me." He took a step forward and people were taking out their phones. Not today mother fucker. I pushed past him and as he held onto me I shoved him into a locker.
"Listen here asshole, don't fuck with me. You are nothing special, it's rude to get in other people way so move your slow ass."

I pressed him harder against the locker and stormed off. I continued walking until I was off campus. I felt eyes burning in the back of my head the entire time. I heard a set of specific foot steps. I didn't stop though. I continued walking and thinking about everything. Why the hell should we have to do something for them? Why would Mr. Kim agree to this. Is it for Jennie? I would've gladly done it but he should've told me first. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to calm down.

I pulled out my pack and pulled out a cigarette. It was a grape flavored pack. I quickly lit it and was about to take a drag when I heard footsteps increase in speed. I quickly switched it to my other hand as I felt someone grip mine.
"Get rid of it" I stayed silent and continued walking. I felt her grip tighten. I was not in the mood
"Jennie, please not now." I was about to switch hands again when she almost snatched it.
"YAH!" I pulled my hand away and breathed in the smoke. I saw her cringing and I slowly blew it out but in the opposite direction of her.
"It's not that bad Jen." She scoffed and reached for my hand again. We continued walking and we passed a group of boys.

"Hey cutie!" We continued walking as they followed us
"Nice ass, sexy." I wrapped my arm around Jennie and I felt her lean closer to me. Immature kids
I kept walking and took another drag when I heard another comment
"Oh c'mon darling don't tell me your with her! A girl like you should be with guys like us. We can make you feel better then she ever would. We can protect you, take care of you....pleasure you." Jennie stopped walking and I heard snickers.
"Yeah I'm talking to you, look at you. You're so cute why walk around with this bitch. She tries to act all cool clearly. But we all know she isn't. Come with us."
I was just calming down then these assholes have to piss me off again.

That's when I felt one of them come behind us and try to grab Jennie. Just as they grabbed her forearm I gripped his wrist and started to push it backwards. I continued walking and pushed him against a wall.
"Listen here mother fucker. I don't just 'act' cool I am cool. Cooler then you are and ever will be. You can't protect her, how can you protect her if you're the one trying to take her?" I continued to push him roughly against the wall and keep glancing at Jennie to make sure she was okay.
"You are just a little boy who can't get a girl his age and uses petty words to try and pick on others. Oh and by the way you definitely don't get a girl by cat calling her. I've gotten way more girls you will EVER get. You are a sorry for nothing boy. You only have one thing right she is sexy." I leaned in closer to him and kneed his balls
"Trust me... I can pleasure her much more then you ever will. I can make her cum more, scream more, and trust me she'd rather sleep with me then anyone like you."

I walked back to Jennie and she handed me my bag. I took another drag and just threw the cigarette away. She reached for my hand and I turned around
"Don't try this shit on any girl I promise you they hate it." Jennie dragged me away and we continued walking in silence as I was still thinking.

Jennie's pov

Oh God. I can't believe y/n just said that. I won't lie she was right, I would much rather sleep with her than that guy. And she was right that I could scream her name. I didn't realise I was clenching her hand until she stroked my hand and walked to a park.
"Hey? You okay, did those guys...scare you?" One second she's all scary and the next she's the nicest person ever. I nodded and she gave me one of her big smiles and I felt my face heat up. She smiled and I asked the question I had in my head before this..

"Y/n/n?"
"Hm Jen?"
"Why were you yelling earlier in that meeting?" She sounded super pissed when she had yelled. I didn't know exactly what happened but it got her super pissed. She just shrugged and gave me a awkward smile
"It was nothing Jen. Nothing important to you."

It is important to me! You're important to me y/n!
"Oh by the way I'm going to be hanging out at the parlor later alright Jen?"
"O-oh, alright y/n/n." I smiled as I felt her lean into me.
"I'm going to invite the girls over that okay y/n/n." She nodded and smiled at me while holding my hand tighter.

Y/n POV
Damn, I guess she really did hear me. I don't want her to know about any of this. She'll probably get pissed at her dad. She's always been protective of me. It's great but, I can take care of myself. Still, she's the so nice. So considerate always checking if things are okay with me. She's the sweetest thing ever. And I'm ranting again. I have to stop doing that with Jennie. Especially inside my head. But, I can't help it she's just different compared to other people. Eh regardless of any of this, I can't have her finding out about this. I don't want her to ruin her relationship with her dad or me. I stretched and leaned my head on hers.

Jennie was short compared to me. I was 6'1 and she was only 5'4. I let go of her hand and pulled out my phone. I dialed up hanbin
"Hey, at the parlor I have some designs alright?"
"Oh hell yeah. Okay. Uhm but we have to discuss-"
"Yeah, I know...I know. I just don't want to think about it."
"that's yeah okay. Oh apparently seulgi's already there. Jae's heading over there. I might start what about you?"
"Uhh." I glanced at Jennie and after what just happened I'm not leaving her alone.
"Uhm, I'll be there soon just let me drop Jennie and make sure she's okay."

I heard a long pause
"JUNHOE STOP. I'm on the phone. AH!" I froze as I realised what was going on.
"U-um I'm just going to hang up I'll be there soon....BYE!" I hung up quickly and shoved my phone in my pocket. I felt my face burning and clenched my eyes shut. Oh god I just heard one of my friends. I just heard. I just- I felt a hand on my cheek and stumbled a bit. I opened my eyes and Jennie was leaning over me.
"Y/n/n, are you okay? You're really red." I felt my face turn hotter.

I grabbed her hand and leaned on her.
"Oh God. Jen, I just heard. I just, I heard hanbin and...and-" I heard her laugh and she leaned on me to.
"I heard the conversation y/n/n. I didn't know you got flustered so easily. Junhoe could've just been trying to tickle him or something." Oh what a innocent mind. I stopped walking as we were near the house and held both sides of her face.
"Jennie, don't lose your innocence ever."

Jennie POV

Oh if only she knew what I was thinking of before. I smiled and grabbed her hand
"Y/n/n, I've already lost my innocence a long time ago." I saw her eyes widen and she brought me into a hug. My face was basically buried into her chest because of the height difference. I felt my face heat up and she pulled away and leaned down.
"Who has contaminated your precious mind." I laughed and she pouted
"You were supposed to stay clean way longer than this."
"Y/n with me hanging out with your friends and our people from our school how am I supposed to stay 'clean'?" She thought about this visibly and sighed.
"I wanted you to stay innocent for a long time." Huh? I was confused about this
"Why?" She blushed and started stammering.
"I- um i-it's nothing Jennie. I'll tell you...soon." she glanced away and just grabbed my hand and dragged me to the gate.

We have a big remote controlled gate in front of out house. I took out a clicker and the gate opened. She walked to the front when a body guard smiled and opened the door. She smiled back and i felt my heart speed up. Just her smiled can make me feel so happy but confused. Why do I feel this way because of you? She continued to talk before pushing me into the house.
"I'll stay here until the girls are here okay?" I nodded and she smiled dropping her bag. She walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing one of her favorite drinks. Milkis. I giggled as she opened it and chugged it. She smiled and pulled me to the couch.

"Jen, when I leave have your phone on you. If you need anything call me or....your da-...no call me. Okay?" She's acting strange today, it was probably something in that meeting.
"Alright." She nodded and picked up her drink offering it to me. I took a sip and she just ended up giving it to me
"Yah! Y/n/n, I didn't want this!"
"Well you need to stay hydrated so drink it and be quiet." She annoying but I love her regardless. Wait but not in that way, wait maybe in that way. Ah I don't even know.
She walked back with another one in her hand drinking it. She leaned down over me and stared at me. I felt my face start to heat up. She was so cute but sexy at the same time. The way her eyes shined and her smirk made me feel things I didn't usually feel.

That's when I heard the bell ring.
"JENNIE WE'RE HERE!" y/n cringed at the outburst and pat my head hugging me
"I'll see you later okay. Enjoy your time if you need anything call and I'll be here as fast as I can." She's so caring.
"Alright y/n/n. You have fun to okay." She gave me a blank face and just nodded kissing my cheek before smiling at the girls and hugging them before racing out. She just kissed my cheek. We always do tiny gestures with each other but everytime she gets close it makes me feel so...excited. it made me feel different.

I heard her say bye to the guards and run out. I saw her smile towards us yhrough the big window and wave before getting into her car. I kept staring at her until I felt someone pinch me I quickly turned my head and Lisa was smirking at me.
"When are you going to tell her you like her unnie?"

...

"I don't...I don't know chae. I don't...I just don't think she likes me. I'm not even sure if I like her." I didn't get a response so I looked up and they were are giving me a 'wtf' look.
"What?"
"Jennie, you can't be that shallow she literally just kissed you and left. She even made it very clear to call her if anything went wrong."
"Okay, buy she does that anyways"
"JENNIE SHE IS THE SCHOOL BADASS DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE'D DO THAT ANYWAYS!?"
"Yah, Lisa calm down." I glanced at Lisa then back and jisoo. I shrugged and thought about it
"I mean she just hugged you guys"
Chae let out a big sigh and Lisa started to shake my shoulders
"But WHY DID SHE KISS YOU!"

I felt a weird fuzzy feeling inside. I don't really know what that feeling is, but after Lisa said that... I don't really know why she kissed me bye.
"It might be because I've known her for so long so we have a relationship?" Jisoo sat me down and pat my head.
"Jennie, anyone can see it. She likes you, and probably more than a friendly way. Yeah, you have had a stronger relationship because you saved her from the creepy guys on the street. Jennie you saved her. Of course she's going to care for you. But... The way she looks at you. It's more then just her thanking you for saving her." They all nodded in agreement and I bit my lip.

"It's just hard to tell her I like her." We continued to talk about this for a bit but my mind kept drifting off to y/n.

Y/ns POV

You idiot! Why the HELL would you say you'd tell her eventually? You're probably never going to tell her you like her. She'd
think you're a weirdo! You don't even KNOW if you like her.
"Hey y/n/n....y/n/n. PAY ATTENTION!" I jumped slightly and looked up at them all staring at me.
"She's thinking about Jennie again."
"Shut up seulgi." She snickered and I flipped her off
"As if you don't think about Irene all the time!" We started to bicker until hanbin spoke up
"SHUT UP! We're here to discuss something much more serious.... what are we going to do about...this?"

Silence. No one really knew what the right thing to do was. I had so many questions that I needed answered.
"I need answers before I can say anything." Everyone nodded when I realised something
"What if they make us kill someone?" I started thinking about it to much and started to get a bit panicked
"I-I don't want to have to kill someone." Tzuyu spoke up a bit and everyone started to panic.
My breathing was starting to quicken and I bit my lip. I don't want any kid to go through what I had to go through. What any of us had to go through. All of us had been put through something traumatic involving parents.

"I can't take someones life. I can't, I can't" the whole room was freaking out.
"We ask our parents about this entire thing. They have to know something in order for them to put us through this." Saying that left a sour taste in my mouth. I heard sniffling and looked next to me. Tzuyu was starting to tear up. She was the youngest out of all of us, but she never cried. Seeing her tear up all of us went protective mode. I held her hand and brought her into a hug.
"Tzuyu we aren't going to let them do anything to you. If anything we take the hit alright?" Woojin spoke and we all nodded and she shook her head
"I don't want anything happening to you guys. You're like family to me." We all glanced around at each other and I bent down and stared at her
"Family stick together and help each other, right?" Tzuyu nodded and suga spoke up
"Then we'll stick together no matter what." Jae walked up to tzuyu and hugged her
"You'll be fine tzu." We all nodded in agreement.

I stood up when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and I froze. They were here.
"What the hell are you doing here. This isn't a place for you to come." Mr. Park sighed and pushed past me.
"HEY! You heard me you don't need anything tattooed screw off." He pushed me against the counter and I shoved him off me.
"What. Do. You. Want. From. Us!?"
"You probably have questions right? I'm here to provide answers." I stared at him for a moment until I nodded. I brought him to the back room and he sat on a couch.
"Why us?" Seulgi whispered
"Because. You are the most troubled students in this school, we need to shape you to listen to directions once given. And you are the most athletically capable of this."
"What does 'this' specifically mean?" Mr. Park glanced at yoongi
"You will be put into labor inducing activities. Your mental state will be hardened. It will involve a lot of practice and you will have to fight. May I add you have no choice the most you are doing is stalling for time. But you will have to eventually do this." I glared and walked towards him
"Find someone else. We don't want this!" I walked towards him and he stood up straighter
"Y/n, you and your friends will be delighted to know if you don't comply there will be consequences." I scoffed and heard a bunch of murmurs and some snickers behind me.

"These consequences may involve someone very important to you
y/n." I felt my anger starting to get upset.
"Who?" I clenched my jaw and he sighed
"Jennie Kim." I froze and stared at him
"Excuse me?" I felt my anger about to peak. He glanced away and I gripped his wrist.
"This may also happen to people you hold dear Minatozaki Sana. Park jimin. Koo Junhoe. Bae joohyun. Kim wonpil. Bang chan." Everyone in the room went still silent. The room was tense.

"You will not lay a finger on her. You will not touch anyone that I hold dear. Besides Mr. Kim wouldn't even allow you to do anything to her." He stared at me and sighed
"You'd be surprised what your parents would allow us to do to get you doing this. Please understan-" I zoned out and felt a rage inside of me. Why the hell would he allow anything happen to Jennie. Allow people to touch her. For ME to do something for the school. I heard a snap and I was brought out of my thought.

"What'd you say again?" He sighed
"We are making you do this for a reason. We don't want you to do this but we don't HAVE a choice." I heard a scoff behind me
"You don't have a choice? YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE! We want to live our life! We don't have the choice!" Woojin shouted and we had to hold him back. I walked over to Mr. Park and leaned closer near his ear
"Can I talk to you tomorrow about this topic?" He nodded and I sighed leaning back
"If we don't really have a choice and it's inevitable I'll do it." He nodded and pay my shoulder he leaned in
"We can talk tomorrow." He glanced at the other and I saw nods and he sighed and smiled lightly
"Thank you for your cooperation. We'll let you know more later. And tomorrow things at school will start changing for you."

He walked out and I sighed sitting down on a chair and walked to the other side of the parlor. Which is a bar. I sat down and grabbed asked yoongi to hand me a drink. We all sat down and I bit my lip. I kept biting until I heard a loud curse, I jolted my head up and hey all rushed to me.
"Y/n your lip!" Seulgi yelled at me and I realised I had blood dripping down my lip. I cursed and they all rushed around her held a cloth up to my lip. And i felt a smack on the back of my head
"You idiot!" I grumbled and the cloth filled with blood. That's when jae sighed
"Hold the cloth to your mouth I tried to drink my alcohol when he snatched the bottle.
"Your bleeding idiot!" I sighed and we all sat there. Hanbin flicked my forehead and tzuyu just leaned on me about to take a nap on me.

I rolled my eyes and we talked a bit trying to ignore everything we just heard. I checked the time and it had been 2 hours. I sighed and lifted tzuyu on my back. We all walked and we all loved on he same street a couple houses down from each other. I carried her on my back and as we walked back we passed my house. I saw Jennie trough the window and as she glanced over and saw me I looked away. I heard snickers and tzuyu snuggled into me and chuckled lightly
"You have to tell her soon y/n/n." I bit my lip again and winced. She touched my lip and I cringed. Woojin pushed me forward and I glared. I knocked on tzuyus door and saw Sana open it. I widened my eyes and she glared at me
"Did she drink?" I nodded no quickly and gently dropped tzuyu and she clung into sana.
"Hi cutie" tzuyu smiled and i cleared my throat
"See you tomorrow tzu. Bye sana." She nodded and smiled at me before carrying tzuyu inside. What a big change of attitude once she knows tzuyus safe.

But I mean I would do the same with any of my friends...and Jennie. I ran back to our house and made sure the gate was locked. I opened the door and heard laughter. I rushed past then as I was scared Jennie might see my lip. I heard the room go silent and I bit my lip. Which caused it to bleed again
"Fuck" I muttered and rushed to the bathroom. I took out the first aid kit and started to clean my lip when I heard Jennie's footsteps. I recognized the already. She walked in and I froze.
"Y/n" she said slowly. I groaned and she turned me around. Once she saw my lip her face turned mad, to confused, to upset, then concerned. I sighed and she held my face.
"Y/n/n, why were you biting your lip the hard?"

I looked down and she held my hands.
"I was just a bit stressed and made jenduek" She sighed and leaned closer to me. I felt my heart rate increase and she leaned into me
"Why were you stressed?" I tried to push her off but just like earlier today she pushed me on the table
"You know you can tell me right?" I nodded and she snaked her hands around me and hugged me.
I stayed stiff until she looked up at me
"Stop being so tense y/n/n." I just leaned down and pat her back
"Y/n/n, if you don't hug me back I swear to you..." I just pat her back again.

She huffed and and tickled me. I jumped and laughed and tightened my grip around her. I felt her smirk and she snuggled back into me.
"You didn't have to tickle me."
"I did, or else you wouldn't have hugged me." I would've hugged you still, I whispered. I smiled at her and started to pull her out of the bathroom. We mad with back to the girls and as I was about to pull away she held onto me tighter and dragged me to sit on her lap. I felt myself tense again and she tickled me lightly. Screw my ticklish spot. She laughed and I squirmed around. I heard the girls laughing and Jennie tickled me more. I laughed harder and she touched my jacket and slipped her hand into my jacket. I felt her take a specific box away from me, but I couldn't do anything about it.

It started to get on my nerves and my chest started to hurt from laughing so much. I groaned and rolled off Jennie onto jisoo.
"Yah! Y/n get off me!" I was still catching my breath and just laid there
"No." She pushed me off and I landed on Jennie again. I just laid on her and realised where she put my box. Her pocket. I wrapped my arms around her and leaned my head on her shoulder. I slipped my hand lower to her pocket and snatched the box away. She tried to take it but I threw it across the room and it landed near one of my rooms. She glared and I smiled leaning back down to lay on her.

They kept talking and Jennie was patting my back. It felt nice and soothing, it helped me forget everything. As much as I wanted to stay put I had to call seulgi and discuss...something. I tried standing up but Jennie pulled me back down.
"Jennie?" She just kept talking and I glanced at chaeyoung smirking at me. Why is she smirking at me? Whatever. I tried to stand up again and Jennie tightened her grip. God damn this cutie.

"Jen if you don't let go of me right now."
"What?" I looked at her and she was giving me such a innocent people puzzled face. I felt my heart start to flutter and gave her a nervous smile.
"Sorry jen, but I have to do this." I tried to move again but she tightened her grip. Ah this stubborn girl. I groaned and just picked her up.
"If you're going to make this difficult for me....I'm just going to carry you."

She laughed and I felt her wrap her arms and legs around me. Laughs were heard and I rolled my eyes kicking my box of cigarettes into my room. I walked to the kitchen and I felt Jennie place her head on my my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and felt my face slightly heat up.
"You guys want sandwiches?" I shouted and the response was a bunch of yeahs and yesses(idk how to spell that.) I laughed and walked opened the fridge taking out the ingredients.
"Are you just going to stay on my back while I do this Jen?"

I felt her nod and I dropped the ingredients and lifted Jennie higher up onto me.

Time skip

The girls decided to head home and Jennie finally got off to say bye. I cracked my back and groaned.
"Old woman." I glared at Lisa
"You didn't carry someone for like two hours!"
"Well...your still old!" She stuck her tongue out and I rolled my eyes and smiled waving bye. They still talked for like five minutes and I went to one of my rooms. (I have three) the house is so big Jennie and I each have three rooms. Mr. Kim has four.

They were all big rooms. One was my music room. I had a piano, drum set, guitar, a sound synthesizer, and two monitors. I was going to practice when Jennie grabbed my hand and pulled me away to to couch.
"Oh come on Jen. You've had me for two hours! Is that not enough for you?!" She nodded no and dragged me to the couch.
"You left me at school and I had to chase after you! So, this is how you can repay me."
"But I saved you from those creeps today." She thought for a while and I just smirked at her
"Too bad for you then."

And she yanked me on top of her. I rolled my eyes and she laughed and I felt her arms around my neck. And I smiled and brought her closer to me. I can't really deny my feelings, but I can keep them hidden for now. She was staring at something on my face. Whatever. I was about to say something when I heard the door click. My mood dropped by 10 percent. I took Jennie's arms off me and stood up.
"Appa." Jennie smiled and hugged him as he was still putting his stuff down.

He laughed and hugged her back. And yet he said he would ruin this. Who in their right mind would ruin this? He has the perfect daughter. He made eye contact with me and something flickered in them.
"Y/n/n." He walked over to hug me and I did. I can't lie him and Jennie knew how to calm someone down with a hug. I tightened my grip and pulled away.
"I- um, I agreed today. We all did, but I still have some questions that need answering."

I stared at the ground and he lifted my chin smiling and nodded
"I'll answer anything after dinner alright?" I nodded and tried to smile but it didn't feel right. It just felt fake, I wasn't happy with what I was doing. Jennie, all my thoughts and priorities were to make sure she's okay. He let go of me and walked off
"Let me shower and stuff guys!" As soon as he walked off I went to my bedroom and grabbed my phone.

Weirdos (convo with tzuyu, jae, ha...)

Me: guys I'm going to ask some questions to Mr.kim, try to find out more with your parents to.

Savage angel (tzuyu): okay

Quial(hanbin): I'll do the same. Also, tzuyu why was Dana at your house?

Savage angel: shut ur mouth hanbin
(Seen by quial)

And it ended there. I smiled and placed my phone down when I heard the shower turn on. And that was a bit strange, he should've started showering minutes ago if he was already in his room. He's probably just taking his clothes out or something. I saw someone standing at my door. I stuck my hands out and made a grabby gesture already knowing who it is

(This is what I mean anytime I say grabby hands just in case.)

"Jendeuk" she just stared at me smiling. Not in a creepy way but like she was just observing.
"Jendeuk." She jumped a bit and I laughed as she flushed and fell into my arms. Cutie. I liked hugging Jennie it just felt right everytime we hugged.
"Who were you talking to." I laughed remembering the text messages.
"Tzuyu and hanbin were the only ones who responded to my text. Those two are just...hilarious."

She nodded and it was silent for a while.
"What do you mean you said you agreed to appa?" Should I tell her? I should, but I don't want to start a fight between them.
"I just agreed to what we discussed at the meeting." I mean it's not a lie, I'm just not going into detail.
"Oh" She paused before saying okay.
"What were you guys doing before i got back?" I leaned back and felt to soft blanket and my back meet.

"Uhm, nothing really. Just about school and stuff" She leaned on my chest and my arms wrapped around her. It was nice just laying here with Jennie. We don't get a lot of time together. She's always busy with school and practice and I'm just not always around her. She was shuffling around a bit so I tried to lift my arms and she grabbed them and placed them back on her waist.
"You like this that badly Jen?"
She just hummed and turned to face me.
"Your so warm y/n/n." I nudged her and leaned on her shoulder
"You just like me hugging you because I'm warm?"

I pulled away from her and she grabbed my shirt
"No! Stay here, i also like spending time with you y/n/n." I pretended to be upset and she grabbed my face.
"I like spending time with you to okay?" I nodded and couldn't help but smile. She might actually like me the way I like her. No, she probably just likes hanging out with me as friends.

I felt her move and she turned so she was facing me.
"Hey y/n quick question do you like anyone? I know it's random but..." I stayed silent and continued to look at my wall. Shit, I really don't know how to answer this question
"Y/n/n"
"I don't know, maybe." Nope, I definitely liked her I just don't know how to tell her that.
"Do you like anyone jenduek?"
"I don't know y/n/n...I might." God damnit it's Kai. I know it's Kai.

The only sound in my room was the breathing coming from us. It sucks liking someone and not being able to say shit about your feelings. If I tell her I might end up making our entire situation awkward.
"Y/n/n you okay?"
"Mhm, yeah why?"
"Your grip." I looked down and saw I was clutching onto her hands tightly. I loosened my grip and heard the shower stop. Time to get up. I lightly pushed Jennie for and stood up. She clung to my arm and I just pulled her up. She fell into me and I couldn't help but laugh along with her.

Why are you so cute? It's not fair that you're doing this to me. She dragged me to the kitchen where Mr.kim was cooking and singing. Jennie up to him and I smiled at the scene of them laughing and talking. I couldn't help but think
would my family have been like that? I have to stop thinking like that, I have more important matters to worry about.
"Hey while you work on dinner can I go and practice a bit?" They turned and Mr.kim smiled
"Sure y/n/n you're going to need to practice a lot for what's coming your way. Trust me."

What the fuck?
"Alright well then I'm going to hit the gym to." He chuckled and I saw him nod while adding some pepper to the food. I walked to the gym and sighed cracking my neck. I stretched to warm up and started to do my routine. Planks for 2 minutes, 50 burpees, 50 bicep curls, 50 standing dumbbell flys, 50 pushups, 35 jump squats, lunges, and hurdle jumps. And I called in Jennie to help me stretch out my back once I was done.
"AH! God Jennie. Ngh right there." She was helping me loosen my tight shoulders. I felt her hand start to go lower but I can't complain her massages are good.

She was pressing on all the right places. She got off me and I sighed getting up.
"Jennie if you don't make it to being a idol, which I highly doubt. You have a chance of being a great masseur." She was looking a bit pale.
"Jen? You okay?" Oh God she's worrying me. I held her shoulders
"Hey! Jennie are you okay?" She was biting her lip and griping onto my arm.
"Jennie go get some water and eat you look so pale!" She just stood there and I yanked her to the kitchen. Mr.kim had gone upstairs apparently and gone to bed. I grabbed some food for Jennie and I, and I sat down next to Jennie.
"Eat Jennie. You're looking a bit to pale." She just sat there staring at me. What the hell.

"Jennie?" She took in a deep breath and when she tried to grab the fork she missed it. Like her hand just swooped. I groaned and grabbed her fork and fed her.
"Eat jenduek." She opened her mouth and I just continued feeding her until we both finished. I groaned and cracked my back.
"I'm going to go shower Jen." Oh shit. I didn't get to ask Mr.kim my questions. I walked upstairs and knocked on his office. Now at he's asleep it's like 9.
"Come in."

Knew it. I opened the door and shut it
"I'm going get straight to the point. Mr.park said you would put Jennie at risk for me to do this. Why?" I kept my voice very neutral and he stared straight at me
"Y/n, what you're doing is very important. I will risk almost anything to get you to do this."
"You'd risk Jennie's life?" He kept looking at the room but wasn't looking at me
"What's so important about me doing this? Why isn't Jennie doing this?"
"I can't tell you that right now y/n"
"When can you answer them? When? Don't get me wrong I'd do anything for Jennie but I need your answer." He stood up and led me to the door
"I'll answer them when I feel like I can answer them"
"Who else is apart of this?"
"You'll find out sooner or later."

He pushed me outside and closed the door. I scoffed and checked on Jennie luckily she was downstairs and didn't hear that conversation. I walked down stairs and she smiled and pat the spot next to her. Our school had lots of homework but Jennie being the genius she is usually finishes it in a hour or less. I finish around the same time so we have a lot of free time on our hands. She was wearing a loose shirt and shorts. I couldn't stop looking at her. God she was perfect. Her personality was so fun and calming. She was so beautiful. I'm going to do anything I need to to make sure Jennie's okay.
"Are you going to sit down y/n/n?" I nodded and once my back hit the cushions she cuddled into me and I felt her hand on that one specific spot on my shoulder. This part of my shoulder was always so godamn tense.

Having her touch on me felt amazing. It just felt right. She gave it a light squeeze and I let out a light moan. I felt embarrassment building up quickly and I could feel Jennie glancing at me. She squeezed it again but harder. I gasped lightly and blushed, I glanced and saw her smirking at me. What a damn tease.
"Y/n/n, sit on the ground. Let me massage you some more.

I can't pass up a massage from her. Her hands are magical. I quickly sat there and I felt both of her hands squeeze my shoulder
"Oh! Yes, right there!" She continued applying pressure there and I was groaning quite loudly. I leaned my head back and she was pale again. She squeezed pretty hard on a specific part
"FUCK! Jennie... Harder." She continued and i was groaning louder. I didn't notice the sound of footsteps walking down the stairs until I heard a voice

"Uhm, guys...if you're having uhm...sex. Please do it in your rooms...not on the couch." I heard Mr. Kim and I blushed. Hard. I just stayed quiet until jennie just went back to massaging me. I moaned again and I heard him squeak and run upstairs. I glared at her and she just kept staring at the screen. She was pale and breathing quite hard. I stood up and sat on the place above Jennie.
"Your turn." I placed my hands on her shoulder and started. She was groaning and it was starting to sound like something dirty. I wonder what Mr.kim thinks of hearing his daughter moaning out loud.

But, hearing Jennie like this was starting to have effects on me. I was getting wet down there. As bad as it is to admit it, but I mean I have a big crush on her and these sounds weren't helping me.
I have to tease her a bit. I can't help myself. I leaned closer to her ear and slipped my hand near her neck.
"I want you to groan louder when I do this Jennie." Her breathing started to quicken and I smirked and blew a bit on her ear. She groaned louder when I pressed her shoulder.

"Let your dad think we're fucking. That I'm pounding into you Jennie. That I'm making his daughter cum." She grabbed my leg and tilted her head to the side so her face was near my thigh. I felt myself getting more aroused and couldn't help myself but whisper more.
"You'd like that though wouldn't you Jennie? You like the idea of me fucking you with your dad upstairs right? You love it?" She was panting and clutchesd onto my leg tighter. I could feel her hot breath on my leg.

"Answer me Jen."
"Mhmm, yes y/n. I like the idea of you fucking me while my dad's upstairs." I saw her move her legs and saw the wet patch in between her thighs. Oh? So she's also turned on by this?
"Oh, Jennie. Imagine me in between your legs. Fingering you while eating you out. Oh it'd be so nice. Don't stop moaning darling don't stop." It was humorous seeing Jennie like this.

And the more I squeezed and talked the louder she was moaning. I wasn't even doing anything to her. I heard her breath hitch and she yelled my name before panting and clutching onto my legs. I stood up and saw her with some sweat dripping down her forehead as she was panting. Oh this is such a sexy scene in front of me. I place my hand near the wet spot and she gasped staring at me. I smirked and moved it a bit. She's still sensitive and grabbed my forearm.

"I didn't even do anything Jennie, imagine if I actually did. Oh you'd be so screwed. In both ways." She blushed and looked away from me. She's so cute.
"Don't be embarrassed. It's not your fault I'm good at making girls cum." She glared and I laughed patting her head.
"Fuck you y/n."
"Hm. I'll gladly let you fuck me. But...you seem a bit worn out darling." I smirked as she flipped me off.

"Can you walk Jennie?" She nodded and tried standing up but started to fall. I caught her and coughed lightly
"You came that hard for me that you can't walk?" She punched my chest but ended up hugging me.
"You know...your dad heard you cum for me right?" She slapped my chest again and laughed.
"Fuck you." I shrugged and walked into one of her rooms upstairs. I laid her down and my hand ended up near her thighs again. She had placed her hand over mine and was using it to...do stuff. I smirked as she started to breath harder again. I pulled my hand away and she cursed.

"Fuck. Y/n/n don't be a piece of shit!" I shrugged and stood up and pat her head
"Night Jen." Tomorrow's Tuesday and I was not excited after what Mr. Park said.
"Y/n/n don't leave me like this!" She begged and I felt my face heat up a bit. Luckily Jennie was closing her eyes and panting.
"Sorry Jennie. I'm feeling a bit more tired then usual today." She grabbed my arm and pulled me in, our faces were so close I could feel her breath on me.
"Then sleep here with me after I cum. Please?" Her tone was begging and I loved it. This wasn't going to make things easy for me considering it's already hard for me to not stare at her.

Now with the image of her begging for me it was going to be even harder.
"Please?" She brought her hand up to my neck and pulled me even closer to her. Our lips were almost touching. I felt my chest beating extremely quick.
"You're that needy for me Nini?"
"Yes, very." I felt her lips skim across mine and I almost yelped a bit. I felt her fingers go through my hair and she pulled me closer to her and I felt her lips. They were so soft and perfect. I'm not going to move on from these lips ever.

I don't know if this is the lust speaking though. This is probably just because she's horny. The kiss was soft though, it wasn't rough or hard. It was just...comforting strangely. I pulled away and opened my eyes that i didn't realize were closed. That kiss was amazing. Better than any kiss I've ever experienced. And I've kissed a lot of people.
"Will you stay now y/n?"
"I don't know Jen. I can stay with you but...you're going to have to promise me not to touch yourself. Okay?" She froze and seemed to think about it for a moment before lifting the sheets for me.

"Fine. But screw you"
"Not my fault you got all worked up from that." I could see the red on her face even though here wasn't any light.
"Exactly. I'll be back just let me do something." I walked down stairs and made sure the doors were locked and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and went to the bathroom. I checked the cut on my lip. It stung a bit if I touched it but other then that it should be fine. I've not into my lip to hard many times so it this definitely wasn't something new.

I heard Jennie call my name so I walked back to her room.
"Can you just lay down and go to bed?"
"No I can't. I need to change. I might do something else." She groaned and got up. I was about tow all back out but she pulled me on top of her.
"You don't need to change, I don't mind."
"I mind. I'll be quick promise."
She groaned and let go. I ran to my room and quickly changed. Once I was back in she lifted the blanket and I hesitated to get in.

We've slept together before but after that kiss and what happened. That kiss meant it was just the moment. She pulled my sleeve and I sighed. I covered myself and felt Jennie hug my arm. She turned to face me and I wrapped one of my arms around her, I felt her put her head on my shoulder. I pulled her a bit closer and smiled. She was so warm. I smiled and felt my eyes getting heavy.

I was standing on a field. I saw a group of kids running. It was us as kids. Jennie was there to. I walked closer to them and saw what they were doing. We were playing with a frog. Tzuyu was holding a stick and poking it. Woojin was laughing and pushing jae to touch it. Suga and hanbin were teasing Suelgi about something. Something...something...staring at Irene. I felt someone tug my sleeve, it was Jennie. Watching this was so...weird. She was pulling my sleeve and has dragged us over to the swings.

"Do you remember when me and appa saw you here?" I had nodded and wasn't staring at her. Man, I was such a baby. We were still talking so I walked over to the guys. They were still playing around with that frog. And teasing me. Looking at this scene in my dream, it made me smile. Then I fell. It was a spiral of darkness. I started yelling, the sensation falling was terrible.

I landed in another field. It was a fair, the first fair Jennie and I ever went to. It was all so vivid. I walked through the fair I could see the bright lights hanging from the stands. I could hear kids laughing and running around. It was so nostalgic, I continued walking and came to a empty field. There was something on the ground. The yelling of the kids was less audible here. There was something on the ground. And as I walked closer I saw a dice and game on the ground. I leaned down and grabbed the dice. It was from a game that we used to play. I stared at the dice and something on the ground flashed. Like a symbol I jumped and bit and went back to staring at the dice.

I heard someone running towards me and looked up. I saw a tiny jennie. She was holding a ice and and she bumped into me and dropped the ice cream. Shit! No. I couldn't move though. A immediate feeling of pain struck me. Seeing the little Jennie just state at me. I glanced down and saw her, she always wore her shoes a bit weird. She just stared back at me. The expression on her face was so just upset. I didn't want that.

But instead of saying anything she just ran away. And I watched her, without doing anything. More emotions started to come out. I didn't want her to be sad I never want her to be. Why was she running away from the fair? Did she feel left out? Where we playing a game? No. We weren't. Why did she run away? Was she running away from me. I don't understand, why am I acting like this? It's just a ice cream. But that look she gave me. I don't understand. Why what's going on?

I felt my legs starting to shake as I continued to stare at the direction she ran off in. I fell to my knees and a tear just fell from my eyes. I was crying. It felt like I had just ruined something for her. I continued to sit there crying. I couldn't stop the guilt and pain. Why was I being like this? I felt someone hug me, but I didn't know who. No, no there's a reason why I'm crying there's always a reason.

I felt a sting on my shoulder and opened my eyes. It was still dark, but Jennie was staring at me
"Y/n/n?" I felt something roll down my cheek and touched it. Tears. Did I actually cry because of a dream? I still felt all the guilt and more tears started falling. Breathing was getting harder as more years started falling.

Stop crying. You look stupid. I wiped hem but they kept falling. I felt something on my lap and saw Jennie. Leaned forward and whipped away some tears
"Hey, what happened?" I can't tell her. I couldn't.
"Nightmare." Once again I'm lying to her though. I grabbed both of her hands and put the down. I felt her head down my chest and I calmed down a bit.

I didn't hurt her. It was just a dream. It's just a dream. I had moved my hands so I was hugging her and I was hugging her tightly. She was playing with my hair and it was soothing me. I saw a shadow near the door and pushed held Jennie tighter when I saw a flash. I was about to stand up when I realise sit was Mr.kim.

"Sorry, I just decided to check up on you girls and take a picture. It's been a when since I got one of you guys hugging so... Y/n/n why are you crying?" I shrugged and loosened my grip on Jennie. Maybe because I know it's just Mr. Kim.

"I had a nightmare that's all. You should go back to bed Mr. Kim." He nodded and smiled at the photo
"This one's going to be hung up." He walked out and I nudged Jennie off me. I didn't want to go back to bed. Not after that dream.

"We can just go and do something. You don't have to go back to bed." I blushed and stared at Jennie. Was I that obvious? She smiled and grabbed my arm.
"It's 4:00, let's just go make a early breakfast." I rolled my eyes and pushed her down on the bed. I leaned over her and leaned closer. I could feel her chest starting to rise and fall faster. I have to make it look like that dream didn't matter and she didn't just see me crying. And there's only one way I can think of doing that.

"I have a better idea.." I leaned closer and our noses were touching. I smirked and flicked her forehead
"You sleep longer and I'll make food for us three. Mr. Kim usually leaves at 6." She nodded and when she was about to pull me in I pulled away and smiled tucking her back in.

"Sleep a bit more. I'll get you food. Okay?" She nodded but grabbed my hand.
"Stay though."
"Sorry Jennie, I have to make food." I smiled and tried walking away when she climbed on my back.
"This is what you're doing now?" I felt her nod and she bit my shoulder.
"Ow. Don't bite me." I heard her giggle and I felt my stomach twist and it was a weird feeling. I walked to the kitchen and dropped her on a chair.

Time skip

I cooked the food and set it all on plates. I wasn't super hungry so I just sat there and watched Jennie eat.
"Is it good?" She smiled and nodded making tiny noises eating. She's so cute. I smiled and took out my phone. I took a photo of her and smiled putting my phone back down.
"Y/n, Jennie, I have a business trip coming up with the others. All of you will be left alone please don't cause trouble. Y/n, I expect you to listen to Mr. Park and the others. Please do as your told. No complaints."

I nodded and stopped my self from rolling my eyes.
"Yes sir. There's some food on the table for you ." He smiled and ruffled my hair.
"Thanks y/n. I'll be keeping in touch with Mr. Yang. So will the others so don't try anything." I sighed and nodded again.
"Jennie, I need you to watch after y/n." I blushed and she nodded.

"We'll be back in a week. Maybe more. It depends. Love you two. Call if you need anything. Love you." He walked up to us and kissed our foreheads. It still felt weird when he would kiss me and after yesterday it was way to weird. I watched him leave and Jennie's mood drop.
"He always just leaves so randomly." I knew Jennie was worried about her dad leaving her.

After her mom left she was always a bit after of her dad leaving. I remember the first time time she had asked me about how I felt with my parents I realised I didn't really care. I didn't know them or remember them so it didn't bother me.

I sighed and smiled patting her head.
"Jen you know for a fact he wouldn't leave you. He's doing this for business. So are the others parents." She nodded and leaned on me. I felt my heart speed up again and she crawled on my lap with her blanket. Oh God she was seen as this powerful figure at our school but everyone close to her knew she was a softie.

I smiled and I felt her arms wrap around me. I felt myself smile and wrap my arms around her. I decided to check the time since we still had school. 5:37.
"We still have a hour and a half till we have to get ready." I didn't get a response back so I looked down and saw Jennie dozing off.
"Sleep Jen. I'll wake you up okay?"
"Mhmm okay y/n/n."

Jennie could sleep for hours as a nap if you let her. She's always tired from practicing and work so it makes sense.
"Do you want to go back to your room Nini?"
"Mmm no." She mumbled and I was about to move out and she wrapped her arms around me.
"Why are you moving, I told you I'm trying to sleep" I moved to the corner of the couch and leaned back so I wouldn't be super uncomfortable.

"Are you comfortable Nini?" She nodded and put a hand over my mouth.
"Shhhh." I blushed and wrapped my hands over her. She started dozing off and I started to think about that dream again. I held onto her tighter and started to feel uneasy. Dreams mean something, well most of my dreams do. It was a deep fear you had. Was I scared of something going to happen to her? Or was it something I did to her and I don't remember?

I brought my hands to her hair and started to play with it a bit. She moved a bit and her head was on my shoulder instead of my chest. Ah shit. I need to move but I can't, I'm not fucking moving with her on me. She mumbled something and shifted on me. Her knee was getting a bit to close for comfort. I removed my hands from her and she lifted her head.
She was fucking awake?

"Put your hands back." She tugged my sleeve and I smiled.
"You that comfy?" She breathed on my neck and I bit my lip.
"move your knee and I'll gladly put my hands back." She moved her knee and I moaned lightly.
"Stop it Jen."
"Put your hands back on me."
"Why do you even want my hands on you just go back to sleep. It's only been like half a hour."
"Because I like your touch on me."

She moved her knee again and I put my hand under the blanket. I moved my hand to her butt and I heard her groan and move her knee again.
"Fuck don't do this Jennie." She bit my shoulder and I squeezed her butt. She moaned into my ear and I felt a warm feeling in me again.
"Jennie. Please, please just go back to sleep."

She moved her hand up to my neck and I felt her tug on my hair.
Nope. I'm not doing this at this time. I growled and squeezed her ass harder. She moaned so loudly and I moved my hand further up her near her back.
"Oh!"
"Go. Back. To. Sleep!" I squeezed harder with each word and she tugged more at my hair.
"No, Jennie." She huffed and shifted more. Her knee was still rubbing on me.

"FUCK!" I squeezed her ass hard with one hand and and the other squeezed her shoulder.
"Jennie please. Just go to bed. It's to early for this." I felt her sigh and I was getting really pissed. She doesn't get to control me like this. But I can't do this to her. I slipped my hand in her pants and I spanked her. She gasped and moaned so loud into my ear and it made me blush, hard.

Her hands ended up on my neck and she was clutching onto me.
"Since it seems like you can't sleep how about you get ready for school?" She was still holding onto me and I lifted my hand and spanked her again. She jerked a bit and her knee pressed right on me. She was clinging onto me tightly and I took my hand out.

"C'mon Nini we have school." I got up like nothing happened and I smirked as she was sitting there panting. I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom. She was clinging onto me and i could hear her heavy breathing.
"Get ready I'll be in the other bathroom."

Time skip

We got ready and I put on my school uniform. I was trying to put on my tie but it was getting me pissed. I rolled my eyes and just loosened it. I heard footsteps and I glanced back. Jennie was standing there looking perfect as usual.

No wonder so many people liked her. Well shit, even I like her. She came up to me and tugged on my blazer. She smoothed it out and I saw her eyes on me. She grabbed the tie and pulled me towards her with it. I squeaked a bit and she smiled while fixing my tie.
"You're 16 and you don't know how to fix a tie?" I glanced away and I heard her laugh. Her laugh was adorable.

I felt her tighten it and her hand start moving down. She stopped at my shirt and unbuttoned three of them. I raised my eyebrows and I saw her face turn really red and her hands travelled lower to my shorts and she stopped. I felt her rub her fingers there and I wasn't going to stop her.

I blushed and I moved my hands up her shirt and my eyes stopped near her chest. I cleared my throat and I glanced away again. She giggled and started leaning closer to me. I blushed harder. Oh fuck, this was wrong. We don't even know our real feelings for each other but we're doing this.
I leaned my head lower and my hand was near her butt again. I felt her breath again and just as our lips almost touched.

"Y/N-! Oh. OH! SHIT SORRY!" I pulled away quickly and saw the guys there and the student council. I fixed my tie again and left my shirt like that.
"Nope. It's fine! We weren't doing anything." I coughed a bit and walked back inside to get our bags. I gave it to her and pushed through them.
"Guys. Let's go."

I heard shuffling and felt a arms wrap around me. I saw jae smirking at me and I pinched him.
"Don't say a word." They were all smirking and I heard Jennie groan loudly and I quickly took out a cigarette.
"Want one?" Seulgi raised a hand and most of them did to besides hanbin. I raised a eyebrow and he shrugged.
"I'll probably just have one later."

I lit it and the flavor immediately hit me. I sighed and I heard someone yell
"YAH! KANG SEULGI! If you're smoking again I swear to you-"
"Mhm I got it bae." She called back and took another drag. I laughed and wrapped my arms around Suga and woojin.
"I might get another tattoo later."

I felt a specific pair of eyes on me the entire time I was talking.
"Really?" I glanced at the tired tzuyu and suga. I nodded and sighed
"Wait. We have to get to school early with Mr. Park don't we?" I froze and gripped woojins shoulders
"We do?"
"Shit, we do." I panicked and remembered what he said.

At anytime he could do something to Jennie. The realisation hit all of us and I ran. Glad I wore shorts today instead did pants. I realised all of them were catching up. I guess we all know what might happen to our friends. I mean hanbin actually had a boyfriend but. I cursed and pushed someone in my way. The cigarette was still in my mouth and before we entered school I stepped and there it away.

I ran to his office and slammed the door open.
"Mr. Park. You wanted to talk to us?" I was panting lightly and wiped some sweat off of me.
"Ah yes. Close the door." They were all inside already so I closed it and sat down.
"I'm glad to see you guys understand what might happen if you aren't here on time. Now...all of you are required to choose two activities along with dancing."

I felt my anger grow. I almost had a heart attack for this? I clenched my fist and I felt a hand in my shoulder. Jaw was nodding no and I heard a laugh. Mr. Thank was standing there talking to Jace and I saw Mr. Sihyuk laughing to. What the fuck?
"I suggest you girls choose volleyball or something."
"I'll do swimming and soccer."

I heard the guys agree. And the girls decided to do track and volleyball. See, tzuyu and seulgi were actually good at volleyball but me. I couldn't do jackshit.
"You will be given new schedules. Changes will be made in your life. Listen and there will be no consequences." That's fucking creepy. But I can't say anything. For Jennie's sake.

I nodded and I was given a schedule. Oh. I had all of my classes with Jennie now. But I had more things. I had dance with Jennie, and I had practice everyday. Fuck this. And I had boxing?
"Sir it says box-"
"Jace will be in charge of that." I glanced at him. He looked 20, pretty young. He waved and I felt sick. Something about him.

I nodded and was about to walk out
"Oh. And this starts today." I froze and glanced at him
"Today?"
"Did you hear me stutter Mrs. Kim?"
"No...sir." he nodded and I sighed. But then Jennie came to my mind again. This is for her.

I nodded and once we were all out I slammed the door shut. I saw Jennie leaning near a locker with her friends. All of us were glancing over there and I nudged suga
"Hey, who's the captain of the soccer and swim team?"
"Jin is the swim team captain. Kai is the socc-"
"Fuck no." I turned back to go to the room and as soon as I entered Mr. Yang spoke up
"No changes."

Kill me. I groaned and shut the door again. I still felt Jennie's eyes on me.
"Mother fucker. First you shove me on the way to school and ruin my uniform. Next I find out you guys are joining the soccer team?"
I scoffed and glanced at him
"Trust me. I don't want to be on that team, you lose every game." I felt him stiffen next to me and slam me on the locker
"what'd you say?"
"You deaf? You heard me."

He growled and shoved me harder on the locker. It honestly doesn't help that I'm taller than him. I shove shim off me and when he lifted his fist he was shoved off me.
"Don't touch her." The guys were all standing near me and glaring at him.
"Don't fucking touch her." Tzuyu said and woojin shoved Kai further back. People started surrounding us and I heard a familiar voice.

"Move everyone!" I glanced over and saw Jennie in front of me.
"Kai, piss off. You got shoved so what?" I smirked and not going to lie. Jennie being mad was hot. I licked my lips and walked behind her. I placed my head on hers and massaged her shoulders.
"I think you should listen to Jennie, Kai. Before you get your ass beat." Kai definitely either like Jennie or was scared of her because he scoffed and pushed through the crowd.

I smirked and grabbed my bag.
Hanbin was snickering and Junhoe was rolling his eyes and playing with his hair. Seulgi was getting scolded by Irene for smoking and she just took out another cigarette. I chuckled and this all seems to familiar. Like my dream. Tzuyu was leaning on Sana and trying to sleep wonpil and jae were talking, Jennie's friends were talking and I was leaning on Jennie.

"You guys going to tell us what we saw this morning?" I glanced at woojin and shrugged.
"Nothing, you misunderstood the situation she was helping me fix my uniform." I looked down and realised my tie was already loose. Jennie was about to fix it again but I stopped her and just let it be.
"You guys don't need to be that close for uniform held and her hand was.." I glared at suga.

I shrugged and checked the time.
"Doesn't matter what you think, nothing was going on." I saw Lisa smirking and eyeing us up and down
"Sure." I scoffed and tugged at Jennie's blazer.
"Whatever, let's get to class."
"You're actually going to class on time?" Jennie asked and honestly I'm just doing this for her sake.
I glanced at the others and we all nodded and just walked.
"I had a schedule change so I'll be with you pretty much all day."

She nodded and I went back to the guys.
"You're whipped. But seriously what were you two doing?" I blushed and seulgi started laughing and pointing.
"Fucking stop before i beat your ass. I'll tell you idiots later." We arrived and I saw Mr. Park there.
"You're fucking kidding me." I muttered and I could see the rest weren't happy to.

On top of that Kai was in this class. Mr. Park smiled and told us to take our seats. I saw Kai next to Jennie and clearly she was annoyed. I tapped his shoulder and he glanced up at me
"Move." He just kept staring so I lifted him and dropped him on his feet. I sat down and he got off and scoffed and sat next to D.O. I rolled my eyes and took out my math textbook.

Jennie scoffed and leaned on me
"You didn't have to do that."
"Yes. I did. He wasn't going to move so I had to do something." I saw her roll her eyes but smile. I nudged her shoulder and smiled.
"Don't give me that eye roll. I know you're glad I did that." She nodded against me and held onto my arm. The blazer was actually pretty tight on me and she started to feel my arm. I had muscles just not a lot a lot.

"Like what you're feeling?" I saw her face turn a bit pink and I laughed and kissed her cheek. Jennie and I usually do that so it wasn't so shocking. She kissed me randomly and sometimes I would to. She turned redder and I pulled my arm away and took out a pencil. I moved my arm to wrap around her waist. I pulled her closer and I felt Mr. Park staring at us.

He can stare at us all he wants. She kept moving and squirming around. I glanced at her and realised she was leaning on my shoulder and she seemed to have a hard time concentrating.
"Nini, focus." She glanced at me and I heard her whimper in my ear. Oh fuck now I'm turned on in class. My eyes widened and I stared at her.
"Jennie what the-"
"Your hand y/n."

I glanced at where my hand was, it was on her ass and I realised one of my fingers were really close to her pussy. I gave her a weird look
"What the- Jennie really? Now?" She blushed and bit her lip nodding.
"Sorry." She whispered and started to breath harder on me. This was definitely arousing me. I cleared my throat lightly and removed my hand.

She bit my shoulder and I just continued to write notes. She was whimpering and it seemed like she was having a hard time focusing.
"Jennie, focus."
"I can't." I rolled my eyes lightly and leaned down to her ear.
"Yes you can, and you will. Jennie be the good girl you are." Her breath stopped for a moment and I saw her face turn red. I decided to tease her just a bit
"You will be a good girl for me won't you Jennie?" She nodded and I saw her start to write in her notebook. Hm, she can be quite submissive when she wants to. I smirked and I saw class was almost over. I looked around the room and saw Sana and Tzuyu talking and laughing. It was nice to know that sana could make tzuyu smile and laugh. Tzuyu just seemed happy. I smiled and brought my attention back to Jennie. She was staring at me so I just stared back.

Oh, I could stare at her all day. The way she would give me her big smiles, the way her eyes could just make me go in a trance. It was all to easy, she could get me to do anything for her. She has me so confused inside, I know I like her, but I don't know what we are. Everything we did yesterday just complicates everything, it was confusing me a lot. Did she actually like me or was I just someone she could use for pleasure? And what did that stupid dream mean? It was all to confusing. I felt a hand on my thigh and i glanced over.

"Do you need something?" She moved and nodded.
"What do you ne-" she moved and lifted herself up and sat on my thigh. I stiffened but my arms still wrapped around her waist. I moved my leg up and we just started talking about random stuff. The class was pretty loud with conversations since we were just working on a sheet.
"Is that all you wanted? To sit on my lap?" She leaned back on me and sighed
"Yes, but I also need help with this question." Math was my strong subject so it's not that hard for me.

"Alright." I felt her move and lean forward staring at the question. I started explaining and writing on her paper when I heard a chair drag our way.
"Y/n/n! I also need help!" I glanced at suga and Jae and nodded. I explained it again and felt a tug on my blazer. Jennie was looking slightly tired again. I moved her to her chair slowly and walked over to jisoo. I tapped her shoulder and pointed at Jennie. I grabbed my bag and handed in Jennie and my paper. I walked out with the others and stretched I glanced at Jennie one more time before grabbing a pack from my pocket.

I walked to the roof since even though it's usually locked we knew how to pick the lock. I took a drag and smiled the flavor was really calming. I sighed and heard someone cough
"Yes?"
"You going to tell us what you two did?" Woojin asked and I coughed at the smoke and question. I nodded and blushed, I told them what actually happened and by the end out the explanation everyone was silent.

I was glancing away and on the inside I was a mess. I didn't tell them about the dream, but everything else I did.
"Holy shit y/n."
"I didn't take any of her clothes off not last night or this morning." I heard laughs and I glared
"Shut it." I grumbled and I heard footsteps coming near us. I saw the tiny figure and stood up. Jennie ran through and slapped the cigarette out of my hand.
"I was done with it anyways." I smirked and threw it away while she was glaring. It was cute to be honest. Her cheeks and pouting face. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. I pat her back and felt her lean into me.
"Nini, you aren't going to stop me from smoking. Deal with it."

I felt her pinch my arm.
"Ow. That really hurt." I groaned and sat down on the ledge. There were fences on it though so there wasn't a way to fall. She leaned her head on my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Still tired?" She nodded and I felt everyone staring at us. I glared at suga and seulgi. They were smirking and making kissy faces.
"You guys are immature." I glared but I knew my face was red.

I picked up my bag and heard the bell ring. I felt Jennie climb on my back again. When people started to stare I kept my straight face and glared. People were just standing so I shoved people aside. I felt Jennie knee my back, I groaned a bit and felt her whisper
"Don't push people y/n/n." I scoffed and dropped her, I quickly caught her again but she yelped and clung onto me.
"Don't tell me what to do Jennie."

She hit my back and I could feel her glaring at me
"Don't be a dick y/n."
"But Jennie, I know for a fact you would love my dick." I whispered and felt her cling harder onto me. Though hanbin was standing pretty close to me. So, I saw his eyes widen and his ears turned pink. I smirked at him and shrugged. We haven't actually done anything but I still love teasing her.

Time skip

The day continued on and it was fun but i was pretty tired from everything. But because of this stupid schedule I had to go to practice. Apparently soccer was on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
"Screw this new schedule not only do we have basically no time of our own. I have to deal with Kai." I growled and banged my head on the tree. I felt someone pat my back and looked up. Jace.

"What the hell do you want?" Tzuyu asked and we all glared at him.
"Well... I would love to stay and here your complaints but I have to check out if you've ever fought before." I snickered and all of us were laughing. I stood up and I was actually taller than Jace.
"Look I'll let you know all of us can fight, alright." He shrugged and took another step closer to me
"Sure you might be able to fight. But can you fight good?" This week has already been shitty and I was getting annoyed.

I don't usually fight people for no reason but I don't want this guy staying here. And if he wants to see how well I can fight why not show him. I pulled him in by his jacket and stared at him
"Look I don't usually punch people without a reason but you're annoying me. Just leave." I growled and he grabbed my arm
"You should watch what you're doing and I could care less if you're pissed or annoyed. Now come with me now or else there will be trouble."

No. He doesn't get to just show up randomly and cause my life to change. Maybe I do have a reason for punching him. I pushed his arm off me and we started at each other for a couple seconds. Him staring at me was only making me angrier. I shoved him and grabbed my bag
"Lead the way." I sighed and as we walked into the building we passed the student council group. I felt them staring at us as we left.

We went inside a room I've never seen in the building before. The school had a lunchroom, break room, practicing rooms, and classrooms but I've never seen this room before. It was a room with a ring inside. It was pretty creepy.
"I'm pretty sure you guys are aware with what Mr. Park has said. You guys have to compete with other in competitions this will continue for a year or longer if... Anyways I will be the one in charge of fighting. Now put your stuff down and change. Now."

The sooner we get this done the sooner I get to leave. I changed and once we were all done he nodded and pointed at me
"Come here." I sighed and stood in front of him. He took out some tape and grabbed my hand. I tried pulling away but he held on tight. I pulled my hand away and snatched the tape
"I can tape my own hands I don't need you doing that." He shrugged and I tapped them.
"Get in position once you're done."

We all finished taping and I got ready. Before he could say anything I went in for it. I punched him in the stomach and elbowed his face. He cursed and grabbed my arm. I knees him and grabbed his other arm. I brought it behind his arm and shoved him onto the ground.
"I can fight seems like you can't." I stood up and when I was walking back he jabbed my neck. I groaned and turned around.

"Alright fuck you." I used the palm of my hand and pushed up hard under his nose. He yelled but he still kicked my shin. I groaned and fell. He pushed me down and when he was about to punch my face I saw him get pushed off.
"Alright that's enough don't touch her." Suga was glaring at Jace and I got up and rubbed the back of my neck. Jace had blood on his face and I glared.
"Well now I know you're fighting type. Swarmer. You like overwhelming the opponent very offensive. You don't like defending do you?"

I sniffed and nodded.
"Then we need to work on your defense. Next."

Time skip

We finished working out who everyone was. Jace nodded
"Here's the issue you guys don't seem comfortable with you're movements except for jae. He smiled at stuck his tongue out. Suelgi shoved his face and stared at Jace
"So what?"
"We have to make sure you guys are comfortable and have your own style. Everyone you have to fight physically will be prepared and all have different styles. I have to make sure you know at least a bit of all the styles. You will each have specific work out regimens I will assign along with your sports. You will also have to focus on keeping a stable breath for dancing and fighting. What you were signed into will be mentally and physically tiring so you will have off days."

I groaned and he paused
"Quick question. Who is the 'leader' of this group?" Tzuyu pat my head and smiled. He nodded and sighed
"You will probably have the hardest time with this y/n. You have the most responsibility. Practice will be something all of you need to focus on. Dancing, singing, practicing and more. But y/n we expect you to lead this team."

I sighed and nodded. I stood up and grabbed my stuff
"Alright. We can start later guys, for now let's go. Bye Jace." I grabbed my bag and we had been there for about two hours. I had gone up for another round to work on my so called defense problem. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I don't need a strong defense I just have to overwhelm the opponent.

We walked to the clinic and I saw Mr. Yang there. He handed us and patched us up. I was really annoyed with this entire thing, I just don't understand why. I'm fine with fighting, actually not really. It's just why is Jennie and our other friends involved. Honestly, I wouldn't have to deal with this if my parents actually wanted to keep me.

I scoffed while sitting there and I saw Mr. Yang give me a look. Once we were all okay I grabbed the ice and placed it on my neck. I continued walking and groaned when I moved my neck a bit. I looked at the others and saw suga had a bruise already forming near his forehead. Suelgi had a few bruises on her arms. Tzuyu on her legs. Woojin and hanbin had a few here and there but not a lot. I winced when I realised my shin was also kicked.

I leaned down and rubbed it. It didn't hurt that much for now but I was definitely going to get yelled at. I tried standing up but realised it was causing the pain to grow. I glanced up and saw woojin looking down on me and smirking.
"Tzuyu dear, can you please help our terrible leader up?"

"Fuck you woojin. I didn't want to be your leader. I just sort of became it." He shrugged and slapped my neck. I yelped and held my neck in pain. It felt like something was shooting up my neck. I stumbled and tzuyu caught me
"Woojin. Don't hit our precious leader." Seulgi said but it was with a teasing tone. I glared at them and Tzuyu wasn't as tall as me so it was a bit weird.

They kept teasing me and I was glaring at them.
"Once my bruise is fine which should be in a couple days. I'm going to beat the shit out of you guys. Got it?" I gave them my closed eye smile and I heard no one comment.
"Not you tzuyu my sweet child." I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her cheek.
"Though the rest of you are dead."

I smiled and continued limping with tzuyu's help. We kept walked until we entered the community gate. There was always a lot of security surrounding the entire outside of the community and a 24 hour gate keeper. I waved at him and he nodded while opening the gate. I felt him glancing at us. It was probably really weird. A group of kids with bruises and ice pouches. With one limping ok the other.

Once we needed our houses I saw the student council group near our house. (Jennie's and your's) I froze and let go of tzuyu I tried to run but I kept stumbling and it probably just drew more attention to me. I heard them following me trying to play if off when I heard Jennie yell
"Y/N KIM!" I felt myself get carried and someone running.
"Get us out of here please." I clung onto jae and saw someone running full speed at us.

Jae continued running and I saw hanbin getting scolded by junhoe. I knew Jennie could run fast so this was not ideal for me or Jae. Wonpil and Jennie were he worst when it came to scolding. Jae and I always complained about it to each other.
"You won't be getting your ass beat once I'm better." I heard him chuckle and turn. He dropped me and I crouched down. My neck was really being a pain now. I cursed a bit and when I peeked out the side I was met with Jennie in front of me.

I yelped and fell back. I watched jae get pulled away and I felt something in my knee move. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes in pain. I don't know what just happened but it was terrible.
I didn't even remember anything happen to my knee. I held it and started to fall on my side. I opened my eyes again and saw her face turn from anger into concern.

"Y/n/n?" I closed my mouth and nodded
"Mhm?" She stood up and pulled me up. I'm don't understand how she can hold me up. Tzuyu has a hard time with it. I gasped and stumbled, I clutched onto Jennie and lifted my knee. I pulled it and felt it shift again. I leaned on the wall and held her wrist. She was standing in front of me checking if I was okay.

She took the ice off my neck and checked it.
"What the hell did you do?" She mumbled and I tugged her sleeve. She hadn't changed yet and I'm pretty sure they were just hanging out.
"I just want to go home. Now. Right now. I'm fine. Please?" I was biting my lip and taking deep breathes.
"You sure?" I smiled and nodded.

"Mhm. Yeah." I felt my mouth quiver a bit and i sighed. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and started walking. It hurt but I was okay. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Mr. Kim. I felt my heart drop, I shouldn't be thinking about it like this. I'm helping keep Jennie safe and doing Mr. Kim a favor. I sighed and when we neared the group I felt something hit my neck. I groaned and stumbled forward. I held my neck and looked at who hit me. Kai.

I glared and flipped him off.
"Go fuck yourself!" I yelled and Jennie pulled me back. She opened the gate and we all walked in. I shook my leg and once everyone was in I got pushed on the couch. Jennie went to grab something and I had a feeling I knew what it was
"I don't need the medical kit Jennie. They already patched me up in the clinic."

I gave her a smile and she walked over and places the med kit on the table
"Everyone can work to get these idiots patched up." Thankfully all Jennie did to me was place ice. Well that's all she could do. She pressed it harder onto my neck and I grabbed her leg. I glared and she shrugged.
"Now you know what happens when you get in a fight."

I kept my mouth shut, I can't let her know. I sighed and leaned my head on her leg.
"Sorry Nini." I still had my school uniform on and it was getting uncomfortable. I took off my blazer and I felt the water drip on my back. I gasped and Jennie laughed at me. I felt people staring so I looked up.
"Damn y/n do that again." I gave lisa a confused look.
"Take off your blazer again."

I shrugged and took it back off, but slower. I felt them eyeing me and woojin was video taping me.
"You better not do anything with that video woojin." He laughed and nodded. I laid my head back on Jennie's leg and looked up at her. Jennie had put the ice bag on her skirt and I was laying my neck on it. She had her arms wrapped around me and I smirked. She looked down and I winked at her. I saw her face turn red and they started teasing her.

I smiled and once my neck was numb I put the ice down and laid my head back on her leg. She played with my hair and I turned my face to the side. I glanced up and saw her start to doze off.
"Hey are we staying the night?" Suga asked, whenever our parents left we all usually stayed at one of our houses.
"Sure. That okay with you nini?" She nodded and pay my head. I smiled and stood up. Maybe a bit to quickly. I felt the blood rush up to my head and wobbled. Jennie caught me and flicked my forehead
"Y/n please try to be a bit more careful yes?" She was giving me a cold stare but a caring tone.

I gulped and nodded
"Mhm, got it Jen." I nodded and she helped me up.
"Do we want to order out or cook?" They all mumbled discussing and once done jisoo concluded.
"The council has decided... Take out." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.
"Alright what do we want?"
"CHICKEN!" Jisoo yelled and I smiled nodding.
"Pizza, drinks, some cheese balls tteok bokki." I nodded and before I clicked the call button have yelled
"RAMEN TO!" I laughed and nodded.

I was standing and Jennie was holding onto my waist and arm. I leaned on her and she tightened her grip. I placed the order and I glanced behind me.
"I'm going to go shower and change." They nodded and just went back to talking and playing on their phones. Jennie helped me up the stairs to my room and I gently pushed her off.
"I'm okay now Jen I can walk." I smiled and she scoffed.
"You almost fell from standing up. Yeah right."

I pouted and stepped closer to her. I held her shoulder and leaned my head down
"Why won't you trust me?" She rolled her eyes and slapped my arm
"Because your dumbass came home with this!" She moved my hair to the side and touched my neck gently. I winced and she sighed.
"You also got a bruise on your shin. Idiot." I sniffed and she pushed me down on the bed.

"This is why I can't trust you
y/n/n." She touched my cheek and I felt my heart beating quickly again. I cleared my throat and my tried to look away. She moved my head back and I stared in her eyes. I moved my hand up her back and moved my eyes down. I could see her cleavage and I blushed harder. Strange how she went from concern to seducing me. I smiled and moved my hand up to her neck.

I pushed her head lower and she smirked. I was feeling extremely giddy right now, it wasn't something I was used to feeling. She leaned closer and there was a lot of tension. But before anything could happen suga opened the door. He didn't even respond he just stared for a couple more seconds and left. I laughed and got cut off by soft lips. I moaned a bit and pulled away. She took off her blazer and god that was hot.

But before she did anything more she pulled me up and kissed my neck.
"Go clean up." She walked out the door and I was left standing there.
My heart was racing, I walked to the bathroom and saw my face. It was red and I blushed harder. She's he only person who can get me like this. Calm down, it wasn't anything. It wasn't anything it meant nothing. I took a couple breathes and saw the bruise. It was prettyt purple. It was hurting a bit but it's not extremely bad.

I sighed and unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it on the table. I showered changed into a shirt and shorts. I walked down and saw the food on the table. My hair was still a bit wet and I heard some whistles
"Damn Jennie you get to see that all the time." Lisa was looking at me up and down and Jennie just cleared her throat and turned around. I smirked a bit and walked up behind her.

I held her waist and smiled, she was eating some tteok bokki and some chicken. I grabbed a slice of pizza and a chilsung cider. I drank some and wiped my mouth. Seulgi was trying to hand me a green grape sake. I smiled and when is as going to take it Jennie took it and placed it down.
I rolled my eyes and took another bite.
"Oi, Jennie. I can drink alright, just let me have this one tonight."

She pushed her leg back and it hit my bruised shin. I groaned and my head fell on hers. I tightened my grip on her waist and sighed once he pain subsided.
"Well now I need sake to ease the pain." I grabbed it and before she could do anything I took a swig. I smiled and took another sip of my cider.
"Want some?" I tilted the bottle at her and she scrunched her nose and turned continuing to eat some chicken.

Time skip

Jennie ended up drinking and was more drunk then me. Irene was clinging onto seulgi who was cuddling her. Tzuyu and Sana had decided to go to bed along with jae and wonpil deciding to sleep to. The rest were still playing video games, passed out, or just laying there. Jennie was laughing with jisoo, chaeyoung, and Lisa who were all surprisingly not super drunk. Jennie was laughing but also clinging onto my hoodie. I had a arm over her but I still holding a controller in my hand. Woojin and I were playing some video games. I almost got shot so I tried to sit up and get a better view of the screen. But Jennie just moved higher and leaned her head back on my chest.

I got killed and they all laughed at my reaction. I was trying not to get pissed at Jennie and not say anything but I was giving her a hard stare. My mouth was in a thin line. I sighed and put down the controller. It's just a game, plus she's probably tired. I wrapped my other arm over her and moved tried getting up. Jennie hummed and I rolled my eyes. I moved and pulled myself and Jennie up.

"Nini, my room or yours?" She hummed again
"Yours." I nodded and I felt someone slap my butt. I jumped a bit and turned around. Seulgi smirked and stuck her tongue at me. Irene was glarig at seulgi ready to scold her, she knew I wouldn't do anything with Jennie in my arms. I carried her to my room and closed the door. Jennie had showered and was wearing a hoodie. I smiled and took off my hoodie. I didn't want to wear it tonight, I stretched and put on my shirt.

I turned back and saw Jennie on the bed. But, she was back up and eyeing me. I smirked and walked closer to her.
"Like what you see?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she turned the other way. I chuckled and walked up to her. I wrapped my arm around her and fell onto the bed. She grunted and slapped my back. I laughed and grabbed the remote on my table. I glanced at her
"Movie?" She smiled and nodded. I lifted up the blanket and got in after her. I felt her shift and get closer to me, and she climbed onto my lap.

I leaned over and grabbed some snacks I had in my room. I opened another cider and some soju. She tried reaching for the soju and I grabbed her hand
"You've had a awful lot today don't you think?" She stopped and nodded no reaching for the bottle, I moved the bottle and placed it down.
"No more. You've had enough." She rolled her eyes and leaned into me.

"Since when were you so responsible?" I heard her grumbled and i chuckled.
"Well someone has to take care of you while you're drunk, right?" She just mumbled and grabbed a blanket. I turned it on and sooner orator I started to doze off.

Time skip (1 month)

We had been doing the requirements that we had signed in the contract doing the sports, fighting, and other practices but it started to get more aggressive. I had less time to talk to jennie to. It was tiring and i felt like i was going to pass out.

Right now we're with Jace. I was sweating and we had started doing classes during our free time. I didn't get a lot of sleep and I was lagging behind.
"Y/N! PAY ATTENTION NOW!" I nodded but I started zoning again and he grabbed my arm and pushed me on the gorund. I groaned and I saw yoongi start to stand up.
"Don't even try sit back down!" Jace yelled and i just groaned. He dragged me up and pushed me towards the ground.

He didn't call me again anymore that 'class' but today was a soccer day after this. But there was also swim because it was canceled tomorrow. My mind was going crazy, I thought about when to do homework my game plan for today my form in swimming and dancing. It was getting to me. And it was getting me pissed.

Time skip

Once we were done with jace I was bawling my fists and took out a pack. I grabbed one and took a long inhale.
"Y/N!" i was not in the mood right now. I turned around and glared at where the voice came from. Kai.
"What?" He smiled and i realised he was holding his hands behind his back. We stayed just standing there when i saw him move his hand and throw something. I caught whatever it was and stumbled backwards.
"What the fuck?" I saw him smile and pat my head.
"Just checking your reflexis." i scoffed and pushed pass him towards the locker room.

"Angry much?" He's not worth it. He's  not worth it. I clenched my fist and rushed into the locker room. I slammed the door shut and I turned around and huffed. I turned around to see irene, seulgi, jennie, Rosie, Lisa, jisoo, tzuyu and the rest were there. I tried to keep my anger in but it wasn't working plus my cigarette was still in my mouth.
"Y/n, maybe you shouldn't be smoking before your practice?" I glanced at jisoo and rolled my eyes. That got me a slap on the head from jihyo and a glare from irene and jisoo.

"Yeah. Yeah." I stepped on it and threw it away. I grabbed my uniform and changed into it. It was a black and white adidas shirt and shorts. Before I could walk out I felt someone pull me back. I saw jennie standing there. Everyone else cleared out of the room. I just stood there with her giving me a cold glance.
"What?" She shoved me against the wall and stood near me.
"You think it's fine to just keep smoking and ruining you body?" My brain didn't even process what she was saying. I was just shocked she was so straightforward.

When I didn't answer she grabbed my hands and leaned a bit closer.
"It's not okay y/n. You know that, right?" She had leaned to my ear and I felt my heart beat increase 10 times faster. All I could do was nod my head and I felt her smile on my shoulder.
"Then why do you still do it?" I held her hand and shrugged.
"I don't know..." I could barely make out the words and it only came out as a whisper. She sighed and backed up, she rolled her eyes and started to walk away. And I flashed back to my dream.

Don't walk away from me.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back.
"I'll stop. I'll stop smoking." She smiled and dragged my arm down.
"Promise?" I nodded and sniffed.
"I promise here." I took out the packs from my bag and handed them to her.
"Do whatever you want with them. Take them." She smiled and nodded. I saw her eyes looking at my lips but she just looked away and smiled and she moved away.
"Go to practice." I walked out and ran to the field.

I stood next to woojin and he nudged my arm.
"What'd  you do this time?" I glared and elbowed him.
"Nothing. I just promised I'd stop smoking." He stared at me with wide eyes and tugged on my arm.
"Really?" I nodded and sighed.
"I just...I saw Jennie walking away from me and I couldn't. I could not see her walk away from me." He gave me a weird stare and ruffled my hair.
"You've  had a rough day y/n. Let's go to the parlor and we can talk about it with the other okay?" I just nodded and I heard the coach doing role.

"Give me 8 laps everyone. Jog the first three speed up and I want you to sprint the last three." My legs and body still hurt from practice with jace. I sighed and when I started jogging Kai came over next to me. I started speed up and he just followed.
"Hey y/n, I'm just trying to talk to you." I rolled my eyes and ran faster to get away from him. I heard him scoff and stop jogging before getting yelled at by the coach.

Time skip

Once we were done with all of our practices I climbed out of the pool and brushed my hair back. The guys just wore swimming trunks, I wore those to just also wore a shirt. I sighed and Jin tossed me a towel. I dried myself off and walked to get changed. I opened the door and saw a bunch of girls there. I closed it and walked back out when I heard squeals. I heard the door open and I ran. I ran to the roof and was panting when I saw the rest already up there still soaked. I sat down and was still trying to catch my breath.

"You amateur." I heard suga and I glared at him. I felt some wind and I shivered.
"If I get sick I'm going to be pissed." I shivered and Jae tried to hand me a cigarette. I almost grabbed it but I took my hand back quickly.
"I...promised Jennie I wouldn't smoke." I heard seulgi laugh and hanbin lurched forward.
"Really?!" I rolled my eyes and sighed. I nodded and everyone just laughed
"You're whipped y/n." I scoffed and put the towel around my neck.
"I'm doing this for my health. That's all."

I saw them give me some skeptical looks. We just know when something is up with each other and I'm sure they can tell right now. I sniffed and I heard some whistles and hollers like cat calling. Then the entire student council ran through the door and June slammed it shut. I kept my gaze at the ground with my mind going back to that dream. That dream was just causing so much trouble. I heard someone sit next to me and glanced over. Jennie huffed and clung to my arm. She was apart of the cheerleading team. I glanced at Irene who was also wearing her cheerleading outfit and seulgi as red as a tomato. I snickered and saw her somewhat chewing on her cigar. Irene grabbed it out of her mouth and I saw the others also getting their cigars yanked out of their mouth.

I heard Jennie giggle lightly and she leaned close to my ear.
"Glad I won't have to do that anymore." I nodded and stared at my finger. Until I realised she was probably really cold. I pulled my arm away and looked at her up and down. Her uniform was really short. I wrapped my towel around her and tried to rub her arms to keep her warm.
"You okay jennie?" She nodded and tried to give me back my towel.
"You just got out of the pool and its windy."

I wrapped  it around her and told her to get on my lap. She blushed but did as I told her. I felt the warmth of her body. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her. I saw hanbin and June kissing and I gagged lightly but hid it behind Jennie. She laughed and played with my damp hair. I was so exhausted from today and her warm body was so relaxing. I felt my eyes started to feel really heavy. I leaned on her shoulder and she giggled. I raised my eyebrows and she smiled.
"Your breath tickles me." I just smiled and leaned back on her. I saw jae gag this time.

I scoffed and heard banging on the door followed by calls of our names. I rolled my eyes and clung onto her harder.
"Fucking annoying." Jennie flicked my forehead.
"They just like you guys."
"Half of them are calling for you guys and most of them are just trying to get in bed with us isn't that right?" I raised my voice at the end and I heard the voices stop for a second but continue. I scoffed and hit my head on the wall. Wait a minute.

I smirked and sat up.
"HEY! Move let us leave and we'll all go on a date with someone!" Jennie clenched onto my hand and I just smirked.
I heard the calls stop and I opened the door. I opened the door and was met by a hunch of faces. I pushed by and ran to the locker room. I put on my clothes and walked out the door. I waited for Jennie and once she was done I pulled her away. We walked in silence and when I was going to say something Jennie cut me off.
"Kai asked me on a date." I stopped walking and my brain stopped. I just nodded and smiled.
"What'd you say?" Keep cool. I ended up biting my lip and i felt like my chest was going to explode. I don't know if it was anger or anything.

I don't even know why I'm feeling like this. You don't  like her. You don't.
"Y/n?"
"Hm?"
"I said yes to him." I glanced at her and she didn't look to happy with the choice, but she didn't seem super upset either. I sighed and put on a fake smile.
"Are you happy with your decision?" I turned and faced her. She looked up at me and gave me a tiny nod. I don't know if I belive it though. Either I don't want to believe she's happy or I'm worried about her. I gave her a smile but it just didn't feel right to me.
"As long as you're happy."

I wrapped my arm around her and leaned to her ear.
"He does anything to you. Tell me and i will personally beat his ass." I saw her nod and she leaned into me.
"Hey, at least you have a date." She nodded and I heard her laugh a bit. I led her down the path again and I saw the group of guys again. They started laughing and when they saw Jennie I saw their eyes looking at her. Then they saw me. They quickly looked away and I           moved my hand to her hip. I smirked as I passed them and put on my blazer. She coughed and I took out some water.
"Want some?" She didn't answer so I placed my hand on her back.
"Nini?"

She just grabbed the water and chugged it. I saw the community and the gaurd opened the gate for us. We kept walking and I saw Kai. I started to speed walk and I was pulling Jennie with me. Thankfully, he didn't stop us but he did watch us. I was starting to feel my anger peak. Stop. Calm down. I said hello to the guard and once we were inside I slammed the door shut. I dropped my bag and reached for a box of cigarettes. Until I remembered the promise, I poked Jennie and gave her the pack. "Take it away from me." She smiled and nodded I pat her head.

"I have to go now, but call the girls over and we can..."
"Y/n." I turned around and saw mr.kim. I immediately bowed and he flicked my forehead.
"Stop that. Come to my office." I took in a deep breath and was about to walk in when Jennie grabbed onto my sleeve.
"Appa. Can you please just let y/n and I talk?" She didn't wait and pulled me to her room. She closed the door and pushed me on the bed.
"What'd you do?" I opened my mouth to say something but closed it.
"I...I don't know what i did. I didn't do anything." What does he want from me now? She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand.
"Sure. Whatever just tell me if somethings happening okay?" I nodded and just stayed silent.

She was playing with my fingers and I started blushing. Why was I like this? She just told me she had a date with Kai. I sighed and fell onto her, I was starting to get a bit tired. I started dozing off and she leaned back and I felt her grab a pillow. I placed my head on her stomach and wrapped my arm over her. She was playing with my hair and it was just feeling really calming.
"Jen, I'm going to nap on you alright?" I was sort of whispering the sentence and realised I had to go to the parlor. I took out my phone and quickly said I couldn't go yet. I threw it on her bed and she laughed and she pat the spot next to her.

She faced me and I just wrapped my arms around her. I was wearing shorts  today so I could move my legs more easily. I felt Jennie move closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She was staring at my lips again and her lips were slightly parted. And that was definitely something sexy to me. I held my hold on her tighter, I don't want her to date Kai. But I don't know if I want her to date me either. Especially now. I heard her groan a bit and she put her head on my shoulder. Fuck. This is going to lead places like last time, but I can't help myself. I lowered my hand to her and I felt her breath hit my shoulder. I gripped harder, and she moaned lightly and bit on to my shoulder.

I groaned slightly and she bit harder. I moved my hand slightly to her thigh and she gave a small whimper. She placed her hand on my stomach and pushed me back slightly. She was holding onto my waist and I heard her mumble.
"You were supposed to go take a nap before you met up with your friends." I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer again.
"This is much better though." She started to rub my stomach and she gave out a small sigh. She lifted her head and gave me a small kiss. I blushed but held her chin.

I leaned in for a deeper kiss and it made me feel happier then the shitty day. She sighed and continued. It was so messed up that I liked this. She just told me about her date and I'm here kissing her. But what can I do? It feels good being able to kiss the person I like. I do like her. I do, ill admit that but I don't even know if she likes me. We might just be doing this for pleasure. Even if she is I don't mind. As long as it's something. I pulled away and I saw her open her eyes and I heard Mr. Kim call for me. I sighed and stood up. Jennie held my hand and tugged. I pulled my hand away and shrugged.
"Hopefully it won't be some bad news."

I walked to his office and closed the door. He waved me over and I sat on the couch.
"Yes Mr. Kim?" He huffed and brushed his hair back.
"I said don't call me Mr.kim anymore" I heard him whine and glared at me. I laughed and nodded. Yeah, I was probably going to forget him saying that.
"Hmph, whatever. Okay, I need to talk to you about something." And there it is. I clasped my hands to together and nodded. I gulped and nodded slowly.
"I know this has been a drastic change for all of you. But here's the thing I need one more thing." I felt my heart drop.

I sighed and placed my head in my hands. Not another thing. I can't keep up I barely made it through today. Not another thing not another it's to much. I glanced up and nodded. I reached for a book on the table as he talked.
"Y/n. I need you to date someone. Doh kyungsoo." Kill me. I slammed my head on the book and cursed. He gave out a tiny yelp. He stood up and tried walking over to me.
"No. Its fine just, its fine. Does he know?" He sat back down and nodded.
"Yes, he has already been told you two can talk about it in your free time, but
y/n please just do it. I know it's so much to ask but please." I stood up and nodded.

"Yes sir." I walked out and heard him sigh as I closed the door. I walked down stairs and I saw the girls there. Along with Kai and kyungsoo. I hid behind the corner and ran back upstairs silently. No. No. Fuck why. I just received it. I heard someone call my name but I just walked back up. I sighed and felt someone tug my hand. I got pulled down and saw kyungsoo. I sighed and knew he did not want to be here either. Man I know he's had for Kai. But Kai may or may not actually like him back. I shoved him off and grabbed my jacket.

"I'm heading to the parlor bye." I had my cold voice on and closed the door. I sighed and pushed my hair back. I clenched my fists and felt anger start to build up in me. Why. Why did I have to do this bullshit. Mor eimportantly why is he doing thi sto Jennie? I pushed through the gate and I felt my anger peaking. I only know one way to burn it off without getting pissed at everyone else. Physically. So I decided to run. I started jogging and as more questions came into my mind like the dream I was sprinting. I ran faster and faster. The burning in my chest and the pain whenever I breathed in made me feel better. I rushed the parlor and yanked the door open. And I saw hanbin. But it wasn't the hanbin I usually saw. He had his hair messed up and red eyes with anger but sadness in his eyes when he looked up. Who.

I walked over quickly still catching my breath slightly and sweating.
"W-who." Jae pulled me aside.
"June." I felt more anger peak in me.
"Why?"
"I don't know hanbin won't say anything. By the way the hella got you running like a mad man?" I sighed and shrugged.
"Mr. Kim told me I had to date kyung soo. And I've just been sort of..." I scoffed think about it and ruffled my hair.
"Fuck it doesn't matter." I walked back in making sure jae followed and sat in front on hanbin.

I signaled for them to go out and suga closed the door. I grabbed some beer and put them on the table.
"Drink." He looked up at me and cracked a smile.
"Thanks." I nodded and gave him a small smile. I stared at him and we just drank in silence.
"You know if you don't tell me I'll just find out from him right?" He placed the body down and nodded.
"Yeah... it's nothing really. He just.... we decided to take a break." I clenched my fist under the table.

"Why? You guys don't do things without reason now tell me." I leaned forward and he backed away.
"Jeez. He just. I don't know we were fine today and then after we all left to go home he just. I don't. I don't know!" He raised his voice and I saw him start shaking again. I pushed his head up.
"Talk to him. If you can't I will." I got up and he grabbed my arm.
"Y/n you can't just...look thanks for helping me. Honestly, I don't know what the hell any of us would do without you but. Don't just go worrying about us and taking our problems for yourself. You need to do something about your problem to."

I stiffened and took a sip.
"I have no problems...just minor inconveniences." I was going to walk out when I heard the door bust open.
"Like hell. You walked in today and you looked so just...distraught. You only ever run till you pant unless we're at practice or it's because of Jennie. And it's not the first time so fess up!" I heard woojin yell and I glanced at the others.
"All that happened is that she told she's going to date Kai. And that I have to date kyungsoo!" I glared and stared at him the floor.

I glared at the floor more so.
"Did they say anything to you? Did you get a stupid partner you have to date? It isn't fair none of it is. How many kids have been put through this? Are they going to continue doing it? Why now when I'm dealing with that stupid dream?" I clenched day fist and felt the tingling in my chest again. I felt a hand don my shoulder.
"Y/n, we've also...had to date a specific person. And uhm I can't answer all of them but the main one I assume. What dream?" I glanced at yoongi.

"Its a recurring dream every night. It won't go away. It's us in a group we're all talking. Jennie drags me away on a swing, but we always go down this hole. We fall and its a park. The theme park... I don't know why I see her, as a kid. Running with a ice cream. She hits me drops her ice cream and I fall to my knees. I don't know why her face. Every single time it gets me. I don't!" I felt someone hug me and just pat my head.
"Y/n none of us are really good with this. So all i can say is don't think about it to much. None of us really truly understand what goes on to us. No one does." I glanced at tzuyu and nodded.

And I heard the bell ring. Jace. Not him to. I stepped forward and he just grabbed my arm. No he can't see me like this. All jittery. I took some breathes and he grabbed my arm pulling me out. I heard suelgi yell but I just waved her off.

He pulled me out
"Listen, I'm here to say sorry about what I've been doing. Its not intentional okay. I just need to finish this so you're  ready." I glared at him.
"Why? Why us? I don't get it. Why us? I just want....I just want Jennie to be safe. Why the hell is she being on the line?" He sighed and scratched his head.
"Look, its complicated okay?" He pulled me by my shirt towards my ear.
"Come to my office tomorrow and I'll let you know." I nodded and leaned to his ear.
"You do anything and I'll beat your ass. Don't do anything involving Jennie. If it involves Jennie I won't hesitate killing you. I will gladly go to jail for her." I pushed him and he pulled my arm.
"Don't say things like that y/n. You never know who's listening especially now that you're going to be put through this."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow have a good rest of the evening." He pushed me off and I watched as he walked off. I opened the door and I had realised that they had heard what Jace said. Woojin stared at me.
"You'd kill for Jennie?" I sighed and closed the door.
"No, no. I don't know it was just a.. it's just something I said." I sighed and finished my drink and threw the bottle away. I checked the time. It was getting late, though it didn't really matter. Plus, I did not want to go home tonight.

"Can I stay at one of your places tonight please?" They all quickly nodded and I thanked them.
"I can't go back there and possibly face Kai and kyungsoo." I sighed and tzuyu tugged onto my sleeve.
"Come to my house sana and the rest are going to be there tonight to." I nodded and I glanced at hanbin one last time.
"Come on guys we're going home. And hanbin please don't forget what I said." He nodded and pat me head.
"Dont forget what we said either y/n/n." I sighed and nodded walking with tzuyu.

We walked till we reached the neighborhood, we passed by the house and I could slightly hear Jennie laughing. I felt a bitter taste in my mouth and kept walking when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Hey, let's go inside yeah?" I glanced at tzuyu and nodded. We kept walking till we neared her house. We probably looked a bit sketchy though, just a group of teens walking around in a neighborhood of big houses at 10 pm. I didn't really care though. We kept walking and I felt a piece of me thinking back to her laugh. It isn't me who's making her laugh. Its probably Kai. Why would she even agree to him asking her on a date. I felt myself glaring, at nothing in general but it just isn't a pleasant feeling.

I felt someone drag me forward. We walked into tzuyus house and I greeted her parents. I bowed and Mrs. Chou just laughed and told me to get up.
"Y/n, you don't need to bow to me." I stood up and nodded no
"No, I can't it doesn't feel right." I laughed and everyone else bowed to greeting her. She laughed and I heard footstepsteps approaching. I quickly shoved everyone behind me and stood in front when the door opened. I saw Mr. Chou and... Jennie.

I let out a breath and moved aside. I heard Mrs. Chou laugh and seulgi hit my arm.
"My my, y/n still as brave from when you were a child." I laughed lightly and I quickly bowed to Mr. Chou. He also got embarrassed and told me to stop. I could talk to her parents because I knew some mandarin and they spoke some Korean. I saw Jennie standing there and I was slightly annoyed with her. Why the hell is she here if she's hanging out with Kai and them. It's petty but I couldn't not feel that way. I walked over to her and excused us. I pushed her outside.

"Yes Jennie?" She gave me a bit ot a surprised look. My tone was a bit harsh, I didn't mean it to come out like that.  I just krpt my face straight and she quickly responded.
"Oh uhm...I was wondering if you were coming back tonight. Everyones there and we were wondering if you and the rest wanted to..." I sighed and ruffled my hair. I shrugged and glanced at her.
"I don't know. You'll have to ask the rest I'll follow them. If not then I'm staying here. Do you need something?" She nodded no but I noticed she was clenching her hands. I grabbed them and pulled them apart.
"What do you need nini?" I held her hands tightly and she played with my hands.

"Nothing i just...sort of want you to come back tonight. Please?" I laughed lightly and moved my hand up her arm. I saw her eyes glow and I pulled her towards me. I hugged her and she held me tight
"Can you please come back tonight. I'm lonely." I laughed snuggled into her.
"Jennie you have the entire council there." She stepped on my foot and glared
"Do you not want to be near me!" I pulled away and stared at her. Fuck her eyes were so mesmerizing. I felt my face being blank and I just pulled her into another hug.
"I'll ask the others and see if I want to go back." She hit my arm.
"You won't even do it just for me?"

I rolled my eyes and tightened my grip on her wrists.
"Don't be like that Jennie." She pouted and I sighed. Jennie was tryinf to drag me to the gate, so i just pulled away and nodded no.
"I have to ask the others first." She pouted and tried tugging me back. It was starting to annoy me. She was just laughing why all of a sudden does she want me to go home?
"Jennie...I'll ask the others please just go back with the others and Kai." Her pout changed into a more upset face and I felt a bit guilty.

I grabbed her hands again and played with her fingers.
"It won't take long jen. Just go back and I might go with you alright?" She pulled my arm down.
"No, you are coming with me. Ask them sure, but regardless you are coming with me..." I zoned her out and thought for a moment. Why? I pulled my arm away.
"Hey, calm down. I'm going to go ask them. Just...calm down." I rubbed her arm and walked back inside.
"Y/n just head back we heard her. You don't want to get on her bad side  just go." I sighed and walked back out.

"Yes darling I am allowed to leave tonight and go with you." She rolled her eyes and dragged me down the steps. We made it back to the house. And I regretted it so much. It was literally just Jennie and Kai with me and kyungsoo annoyed on the side lines. I decided to block them out and play with my console. I was getting annoyed with getting spam killed. I placed in earbuds and blasted the music loud. I was mashing buttons and once the round ended I had ranked up 31 kills. I smiled and handed the controller to kyungsoo.
I laughed as he was about to shoot someone and he got sniped. I had tears in my eyes from laughing.

I felt a pair of eyes on me but it was just good old fun. He glared at me but was smiling, the music was still blaring in my ear and he pulled one out.
"You know we can all hear your music right?" I shrugged and gave him a tiny smile. He leaned in near my ear and I shivered when I felt his breath. Never had I ever thought I'd get this close to kyungsoo considering our groups relationships.
"Let's get some fresh air, yeah? Get away from uh...the obvious couple." I felt my heart squeeze at that but put on a smile and nodded.

We had a big garden so I opened the door and we decided to go around the house. We walked far enough so they couldn't see us.
"Let me make this clear, you're great y/n but you aren't for me. So if you had anything to do with this whole thing." I felt a slight sour taste in my mouth and laughed.
"No trust me, I didn't. This is the last thing I would've wanted... no offense."
He nodded smiling but it slowly fell down.

"You like her like how I like him, right?"

How can one sentence make my heart twist and turn and make my stomach feel so nervous and unsettled? I swallowed and looked away
"I can't like her. Look at her with him...look at them. Plus..."

He just glanced at me and nodded, he had to have some sort of understanding of what i was saying.
"Are you also apart of that....thing." I cringed and glanced at the ground at the bushes that surrounded us. I picked a leaf off and glanced at him.
"If I said yes what would you do about it?" He smiled and shrugged.

"Nothing I could really do considering I'm also stuck there to. Worst off he doesn't know." Another quick twist in my heart a situation all to similar to mine.
"We're in the same boat there, nothing we can do about it though"
I felt my eyes starting to glare at the floor.
"We shouldn't have been pushed dinto this it isn't right. Then after they force thus onto us. Tomorrow we have to goddam go to school a new facade!"

My voice was starting to raise my voice and he covered my mouth and brought me into his arms. Oh this was weird.
"Listen I ge tit but shut the hell up. Ears are everywhere y/n. The ring can't be you know...talked about."

I pushed him lightly off and glance at him.
"That isn't the problem. It's...its that I can't tell her." My voice got quieter at the end but cracked to.

He but his lip and sighed.
"That isn't it though is it. Its because you don't want anything happening to her. You just want her to be uninvolved and...if Kai helps take her mind off it you're fine with it." I almost cry out at the words he say. The raw wave of just pain hits me and I turn and when I stare in his eyes all I see is the relatable look of pain. It isn't fair. I turned and kicked at the ground hard.

"It isn't fair. I want to tell her so bad but if anything happens to her... fuck i would rather die in that ring or what ever. Jace could yell at me for hours I wouldn't care. Do you understand how scary that is? Knowing I'd do anything for her, but I can't tell her this simple thing." I was rambling and my throat was starting to tighten and kyungsoo just stood there watching me, but it was unmistakable the way his jaw clenched the way his lip lightly quivered. So much so that he had to bite it.

"Shut up y/n. Please, please before you make it worse." He begged lightly and I turned around facing the house. Almost as if on que I heard their laugh. I could see their shadows laughing and talking and it almost came crashing down.
He glanced at me and I clenched my fists.
"No. No I don't like her I can't when she's that happy. I CAN'T ruin it for her. Her father even said I had to date you. I don't have a damn choice!" Kyungsoo was also glaring at the window lightly. Not at someone, no, but in spite of their happiness unaware of the events happening...yes.
"Listen this is a shitty situation yes, but you and the part of out groups that know what's happening, you and I whenever something happens talk to me, okay? We aren't you know anything, but if you need to talk go ahead okay?" I nodded and felt the emotions slowly fade into me again.

I shouldn't be thinking and making a big deal put of this. If it hurts it hurts, nothing I can do about that.

I glanced up at kyungsoo
"Can we just go back to tzuyu's house?" He finally smiled and nodded. It wasn't a full smile but it was better than before. He led me back to the front door
"Should we tell them?" They seem to be enjoying their time together there isn't a real reason why. I nodded no and quickly waved to the gaurd and ran put the gate with kyungsoo. As soon as I knocked the door opened and we were dragged in. What the suelgi was sitting there with tears almost falling out her eyes.

"What happened?" I quickly walked over and rubbed her back.
"Irene she- Oh gosh, she's dating someone else. I don't know why this is making things so hard for me. I don't.." oh this situation was shitty for all of us.
"So it's you to?" Seulgi glanced up and sniffed staring at kyungsoo. And piece by piece it all came together. Purposeful partners were given to us from opposite groups. I clenched my fist harder and could feel my jaw getting sore with how hard I was clenching it.
"Forget it, fuck, doesn't matter she's happy." She sighed and wiped her eyes. The room was silent and I glanced at tzuyu.
"Parents left just now trust me. Had another business trip."

I nodded and walked to their fridge.
"Then I'm going to get fucked so I don't have to think about any of this. We all know what's going and won't do anything about our situations. So I'm going to drown my sorrows, got it?" She nodded and I grabbed a case going into the backyard. I set on the table and cracked a beer open chugging it. Soon, they all came out with some more drinks. I glanced at their pool and felt a tap on my shoulder.
"It's heated want to jump in?"

I smiled and took off my shirt stepping near the pool.
"Anyone else jumping in?" Hands were raised and I jumped in laughing when I felt jae jump on me. It was a fun night filled with drinks, but of course all good things come to an end. And that's when the time I drewd the most come...sleeping time.

I got in next to a passed out hanbin. I'm worried about us. How can I not be? I started to tear up and after I just closed my eyes and fell into a dream.

The same damn one. Jennie. Why is this dream haunting me every night? Why?

Jennies POV

The face of a happy child is all I could picture when I heard y/n's laugh. It had been a couple minutes after they left for the garden. We had actually sort of been shopping on them with binoculars and when I was looking through all I saw was y/n on the verge of tears. Which was quite a shocker, she only really cries around me or her group. Not new people like kyungsoo.

It made a feeling like a quick cut run through my heart. Handing the binoculars over I saw Kai looking through, but he also seemed to be having a hard time with the idea of those two. He was gripping onto them and lightly tapping his foot.
"God we're the weirdest people ever, sort of reminds me of when I actually used to like you." I laughed at the memory of Kai just staring at me at lunches but shying away everytime I looked at him.

"Do you actually like her?" A question I still didn't know the answer to. She was getting more distant and slightly more open to others, but that's just her living her life. I don't know. She makes me feel some type of way, but I can't explain that feeling.

He took my silence as an answer and nodded lightly.
"I get it, I sort of feel the same way but I do think I like him." It was funny to think about us two put in this situation. We both weren't really sure why we had decided to date each other even when we knew if we did, kyungsoo and y/n would have to be with each other. Maybe it was some weird way of trying to make them jealous but it seemed like they were getting along from him holding her in the garden. And after that we could hear their laughs form the other house. The plan we had before  was definitely backfiring if it was rela though. And I went to bed with a clenched heart night.

Time skip (1 week)

Third person POV

Things didn't get easier from that drunk day for anyone. Jennie was slowly getting more distant with y/n and y/n was putting barely any effort
into anything now. That goes for the others too their grades were dropping but to maintain a good look the school had fixed them to look like straight A's. The first competition was coming up soon and all the pressure was taking a toll on y/n and the others. The one decent thing that happened was y/n and kyungsoo got closer to each other. Their groups got closer to. Kai wasn't the happiest with this and considering he was usually with Jennie now, he couldn't really do anything to stop kyungsoo and  y/n from getting closer.

Being with Jennie had changed a lot of things for him he was in student council already but now he played a even bigger role. Jennie and Kai got a lot more attention along with kyungsoo and y/n. Most of the students were confused at first on how both couples ended up together. Considering that the couples seemed mismatched. It didn't really bother y/n but it was taking a toll on Jennie. She was getting questions almost daily about things. No one really tried to ask y/n or kyungsoo considering no one really wanted to talk to them.

Things weren't awkward between them though, they were just more distant. Any time they had classes instead of talking y/n skipped more and more classes. But it wasn't to smoke it was to prepare for the tournament or to finally get some decent sleep. In this case it was sleeping.

Y/n was on the roof again leaning on a wall hugging her backpack sleeping. It was getting really cold these days, but it strangely didn't bother her as much as some people. It was a calming feeling plus she preferred to sleep in cold.

Y/n pov

I was peacefully dreaming for once instead of the terrible recurring one with Jennie when I heard the rooftop door slam open. I was in the corner away from their view sitting though, so I should be fine. I continued to hug my bag when I felt someone next to me. If I stay silent and continue they'll leave. Plus, no one would actually try to wake me up unless they knew me. I tried to go back to bed when I felt a little slap on my face. I'm really not in the mood to deal with anyone so I just turned and grumbled lightly. A harder slap was given to me.
"Okay I'm not in the mood what the hell do you want!" I turned around angrily and grabbed their hand.

Oh. I quickly let go and felt heat rising to my face.
"Ah, sorry...are you okay?" I sat up quickly and stood up.
"Ah, Jen why are you hitting me awake? If it's for class I promise I finished my work and my practice isn't till later." I looked down and felt heat rise again.
"Since when were you so nervous around me?" I glanced up at her and suddenly I felt really small under her stare.
"Uh... since now?" She laughed and I couldn't stop the smile on my face.
"Sorry to bother your sleep but I need your help." Ah straight to the point as always.  I nodded and waited for her to continue.

"It's with Kai." And immediately my mood drops to even worse than it was before.
"Uhm...I- sure." No matter how much I dislike their relationship I can't say no to her. She smiled and thanked me while hugging me. Fuck. Why does my heart clench eveytime she hugs me now?

I smiled and pat her head
"So...uh what do you need help pn?"
"Ah...can you maybe hand him this during your practice I have a meeting and can't miss it." I glanced at the letter she handed me and nodded. I could easily throw this away, but if she really went to look for me during class for this it must mean a lot..

And that makes it even worse to me.

A sick and fidgety feeling came over me as I placed it in my bag quickly.
"Yeah. Yeah sure Jen I'll give to him, I'll leave now and don't wait for me at home I'll be busy, i-" I bit my tongue to shut myself up. I didn't even know what I wanted to say but I knew it would be irrelevant.
"Uh...I'll give to him bye." I saw her open her mouth bit my phone buzzed.

Kyungsoo's name appeared on the screen and I pushed past her softly.
"Ah...okay i-i'll see you later then." I smiled and ran down the stairs quickly when kyungsoo pulled me by my shirt.
"C'mon we have practice Jace is waiting." I fidgeted with my fingers and nodded.

"Hey, you okay?" I glanced up and nodded quickly.
"Uh, yeah yeah. Just thinking, do you- okay fuck whatever let's go." I sighed and pushed past him and went to the building. I slammed open the door and threw my bag on the bench.
"Okay, let's go. What are we doing today Jace?" He smiled and placed his hands on my shoulders patting them.
"Okay well everybody. As you know the competition is coming up! SO. I know you guys are all ready, we've been working for a long time and instead of working today.... I'm taking you guys out for a drink, after soccer of course."

Huh? I mean I'm not opposing to it. Hanbin smiled and looped his arm around my neck.
"ALRIGHT! COME HITHER Y/N! To the field. ONWARDS!" Everyone laughed and I just huffed and nodded.
"Let's go!" Jae smiled and I groaned when kyungsoo pushed hanbin off.
He jumped on my back and I almost fell.
"HOLY SHIT!" I felt someone push me back up and I smiled and woojin.

We walked out and I saw Mr. Park and our parents walking instead. Kyungsoo tried to scramble off of me but I tightened my grip.
"This is what you get. You wanted a piggy back you're getting one." The student council was behind them and he started to punch my shoulder.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. OW! okay damn fine!" I dropped him and saw Kai eyeing us. What's he staring at?

"Eyes forward to the field. He'll be there soon better get there before him." I nodded and once they were out of sight he jumped on my back again.
"Holy, motherfucker why?" I glanced drank but saw suga smiling at me. Aw I can't be mad at him. I sighed and lifted him up. I glanced back at the others and saw hanbin looking down.

"Hey, you okay?" He glanced duo and shrugged.
"I-i don't know y/n/n, I just sort of... miss Junhoe." I sighed and suga jumped off my back to go talk to suelgi.
"Listen... I'm not in the position to really console you, but. You should go and tlak to him." He nodded and looked up at me. He had a tiny smile on his face and glanced away
"I trust you, but you should talk to jennie to." I laughed lightly and nodded.
"Yeah, i know."

I took in a deep breath and shoved my hands into my pockets.

We made it to the locker rooms and I quickly changed. We walked out to warm up and I already saw Kai heading to the locker rooms. I could feel the letter in my pockets and decided to just give it to him.
"Hey Kai." He glanced my way and I handed it to him quickly. He gave me a confused look.
"Hey, don't think it's anything from me okay. It's... it's from Jennie okay?" He just smiled lightly and nodded.
"Thanks y/n. Let's do in good in practice today yeah?" I gave him a smile but felt sick in my stomach. Extremely sick.

I walked over to tzuyu and leaned on her shoulder.
"I think I'm going to be sick." She laughed and pushed me off.
"Not on me you nasty ass." I playfully pinched her arm and sighed.
"Hey don't look so sad you got eyes on you." I glanced at kyungsoo then the place he was signaling at quickly.

Jennie. Still I got the jitters in my stomach. God I hated it. Even with my quick glance we made eye contact. I saw her smile and smiled back without a second thought.

"Hey babe stop looking at her eyes on me!" I cringed at kyungsoo's winning and pouty face. 
"Yeah no, hurry up 3 laps around the field... now." I stared at all of them and their disgruntled faces.
"Fine 2 and a half." 
"That's not even a difference." Suga mumbled. Eh to bad. I started to run around to arm up when Kai came out and headed straight to Jen

"Hey do you think they you know, are actually dating now?" Kyungsoo glanced at me and glanced at the quickly as we passed them.
"Listen I-I don't know, but I don't care right now. My mind is all on the competition. If I don't do well I'm dead." I glanced at him and pat his shoulder once we stopped.
"Don't worry we'll make sure that won't happen." 
"Christ you sound threatening unintentionally." Ah. Not my intention. I gave a awkward smile and laughed lightly. 

Kai jogged over and

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.2K 59
Blackpink reactions for your pleasure These are femxreader just so you know Mlt~ Most likely to Imagines Reactions
70.9K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
40.6K 173 11
Blackpink x reader ⚠️WARNING: Fluff, Smut, Angst, etc.. GRAMAR ERRORS⚠️ If you don't like the book, leave.
1.5K 92 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...