Recovery- After Mockingjay Ev...

By skyes_curse

Katniss and Peeta Mellark have officially survived the 74th, 75th, and the 76th Hunger Games. All those Victo... More

Aftermath
Mockingjays and The Woods
Family???
Mom...
Pregnant
Baby
No Sleeping In
Halloween's Girl on Fire
Big Bwother!
Kicking
NOTICE

Night terrors.

265 5 0
By skyes_curse

Katniss

"Prim!" I scream at my sister. She is attending to a wounded solider, and I can't see his face. To be frank, I couldn't care more or less. I know Prim is in trouble, somehow. I blink, and before I did there was no one beside Prim, now I see my ally from the 74th Games, as an ghost, holding my sister's hand, taking her away. I see Rue leading Prim to death. I stop breathing, and tears roll down my face.

"Katniss?" Peeta asks, in his soft voice that he had before the Capitol took him, and tortured him. "Sorry," I reply, my head pressed to his chest. Peeta shakes his head, and we talk, snuggled up together, until we fall asleep. I tell him about what my nightmare was about, and he tells me his, from last night, where he woke, screaming.

He and I don't have anymore night terrors that night.

Sorry for the low quality, I have never read a thg fanfiction before...
I hope you enjoyed!

~•~
ChoosingAblaze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
16.2K 149 16
this is a heartland fanfiction that takes place in the timeline of season 8. this is not my story idea I am writing this for one of my very loyal fan...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...