Ego|jhs

By Antusama

When I was at the verge of ending my life,he came in my life.My dark world became full of brightness,hope and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 8

101 16 3
By Antusama

"THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS,JUNG HOSEOK!"

I shouted after coming out of the changing room.All the staff of the shop looked at me weirdly.

Hoseok,who was sitting comfortably on a couch while scrolling down in his phone was startled by my sudden scream.He turned his phone off and looked at me and smiled.

"This is ridiculous!"I said again in a lower voice.

"What's so ridiculous about wearing a red T-shirt?"Hoseok asked innocently.

I looked down at the neon red graphics T-shirt he made me wear.This is soooo not my vibe.I look like a siren of an ambulance.People will be able to spot me from miles away.And this nut job is asking what's wrong with it?

Well..this is not the only thing wrong today,there's a lot more things he's gonna make me do the whole day.

Today is the dreaded day of me doing everything Hoseok tells me to do because he made our cafe famous more than two weeks ago.He was really busy and now finally has time to do this.

As the first thing today,he dragged me to the mall and into an expensive ass store to give me a quick "wardrobe change" because according to him my all black wardrobe needed some color too just like my dark life needed him.And I'm not joking,he actually said that.

He also said today he was taking me confront my family because they can't respect me even when I'm their only earning source.I was constantly saying no but he didn't listen to me and just shoved me into the changing room.He sent a bunch of bright neon T-shirts in the changing room.

And now here I am,looking like a siren and standing in front of him while the shop staff are trying to hold their laughter back.

"You don't find this ridiculous,Hoseok?I look like the red light of the traffic signal!"I said.

Hoseok frowned,"And what's wrong with that?It helps to not cause accident."

I didn't know what to reply to that.In fact I feel angry at myself for getting surprised.I have been with him for more than three fourth of a year and I should know what kind of stupid replies he's gonna give.

"Hoseok-ah,this is already ridiculous,what's more ridiculous is that you are going to make me talk some sense into my family.And I don't want to do that,"I said,trying to reason with him,knowing damn well that it's not gonna work.

"No,Eunji-ah,you've got me wrong,"Hoseok said."I don't want you to talk some sense into them..."

I widened my eyes.Is it really working?Then it's amazing.All my hopes came crashing down when I heard him finish his sentence.

"...I want you to teach them a lesson."

I was getting happy too quick,wasn't I?

I sighed.I realized that I had to do it sooner or later.They are in the way of me being honestly happy.And today is the day I can't say no to Hoseok.And honestly when I was preparing myself mentally for this day I knew Hoseok would make me do this,so I'm a bit prepared.I guess we could give it a try.

Hoseok was looking at me while I was thinking and suddenly said,"You look really good."

That comment snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"I asked.I knew my cheeks are starting to get red.This keeps happening and this is really annoying.I tried to stop it.

His next comment helped me stop it completely.

"You look like a...human."He said while smiling innocently.

Human?HUMAN?I look like a human?Did I look like a ghost before?Or an animal?Damn...that comment made me stop blushing immediately.Should I thank him for that?Or give him a thank you present while I'm at it?

"Thank you,Hoseok,"I said sarcastically,"I guess you making me look like a human is competed now.So now can we go?"

"No wait,there are a few things left for this makeover."Hoseok said.

"What?"I asked.

Hoseok looked at a staff member and she immediately brought an item.I was so confused while seeing it.What Even was it?A bag?A pouch?

Hoseok came up to me and attached that small pouch thingy on my belt.I looked at the rainbow colored small pouch and was getting more and more confused.What is the use of this?And why is it around my belt?

"Woah!"Hoseok said and he looked amazed,"As expected!"

I was so confused?Is this supposed to be stylish?But what even is the use of it?It is so small I doubt it would be able to hold my phone in.

"Hoseok-ah,what do we put in it?"I asked,honestly confused.

"Nothing!It's just gonna be the focus point of your outfit.It's so my style!I wear this around all the time."

"Without any necessity?"I asked.

Hoseok nodded,"As long as it looks cool,it doesn't need a necessity."

"I'm not sure if it looks cool though."

Hoseok frowned,"Don't you dare insult my pouch.What do you even know about fashion?"

I was still confused about this pouch thingy hanging on my belt but decided there's no profit of asking him.So let's just go with the flow.It's just one day.

He then got the next item out of his pocket.I gave a small smile seeing the item.I was flattered that he got me that even when he was really busy.

It was a small sunflower necklace.It is really pretty.

"Do you like it?"Hoseok asked.

I nodded.It honestly is really pretty.And it has been quite awhile since I've received a present from someone.So it made me happy and a bit emotional as well.I tried really hard to hold my emotions.

He put the necklace on me.And my cheeks were again heating up because how close he was to me.Why does it keep happening to me?

Hoseok smiled after he put the necklace on me.I looked at him and frowned.This smile isn't his normal smile.He is up to something.

"Do you know what's special about this necklace?"He asked while smiling.

Oh no.There is something wrong with the necklace,isn't it?

"The special thing is that,that I engraved my initials behind that sunflower.So when you wear it,even if I'm not with you,I will always be there."

I cringed.Did he always have to be this cheesy?Who engraves their initials behind a necklace?I'm not even his girlfriend.

I was about to take it off but suddenly he held both my cheeks.My eyes widened at his sudden action and so did all of staffs.What is he doing now?

"Listen,Im Eunji.Today you are going to talk to your family and tell them everything you were holding back all these years,okay?"Hoseok said seriously while looking at my eyes.

"Oh.."

"And I won't come in to their house because it's your battle but if you need support remember that I'm with you in form of that necklace."

I honestly was touched.He actually put a lot of thought into the necklace.And I think it would help me stay calm in that situation but I still rolled my eyes and said,"You're so cringey,Jung Hoseok."

He smiled brightly and left my cheeks,"I know right."

I was busy rubbing my cheeks to make it seem like they were hurting when in reality I was just hiding my blushing cheeks.

"Let's go now!"Hoseok said,"We have a long day ahead!"

I nodded.

I'm scared.

Hoseok stopped the car in front of my father's house.It took quite a while to get there.I was trying to calm my nerves by listening to piano music but I don't know how much it worked.I was hesitating whether or not to get out.Hoseok saw it and held my hand to give me strength.I looked at him abc he nodded assuring me that it will all be okay.

After getting some courage I finally got out of the car.Hoseok would stay in the car because he wants me to learn to fight for myself.I finally came and stood in front of the door.Before ringing the bell I looked at back at Hoseok who was sitting in the car.He was looking at me and gave me a final 'fighting' sign.I smiled and turned around to the door.

This has to be one of the most courage and nerve wracking things I've ever done in my life.And this is definitely the first time I'm doing something huge for myself.I'm scared and nervous.

I took a few deep breaths.Unknowingly my left hand went up to my necklace and held it really tightly.

Then I finally got the courage.I slowly rang the bell of the house with my right hand while holding the necklace tightly with the left one.

God,help me!

___________________________________

A/N:

So this is the famous focus point of Hoseok's fashion,the pouch:

Anyone who remembers run episode 29?No?just me?Just thinking about it cracks me up!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.3K 34
❝We're like the sun and the moon.. never there at the same time..❞ A J-Hope biased Korean stranger befriends you online. And, struggling with differe...
2.7M 155K 42
"How can you not be on time for a simple arrival?" He laughs a little too evilly. "But I understand why your father put you as this low ranking job...
123K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
8.2K 747 30
COMPLETED🌼 "True devotion isn't about lavish displays of affection or grand expensive gestures but a consistent, quiet commitment to one another day...