Fraternizing with the Enemy (...

By RushCrushLover

In the town of Harrison, Ohio, there were two schools; Harrison High School and Harris Academy. These two sch... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight

Chapter Forty-Six

3.7K 103 63
By RushCrushLover

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Forty-Six
Reed Archer
Direct continuation

Justice's dad leads me away from their group and in the direction of the wall on the other side.

"So, you're dating my son." He says more as a statement than a question.

"Yes, sir." I answer, and he scowls.

"Drop the 'sir', it makes me feel old." He then sends me a small smile to tell me he meant it in a nice way.

"Okay." I say.

"And you've been dating a couple of months, yes?"

"Yeah. We started dating during camp." I say. "We shared a cabin together and eventually we just kinda...fell."

"I see. You've seen my family, you know I don't have any girls. I've never had to give this talk to anyone before."

"Yeah, I understand."

"You know what usually comes after this?" He eyes me. "I'll warn you anyways. You know we're rich, which I'm hoping is not the reason you're interested in my son. You also might know that I'm a powerful man, which means I know some bad people, people who aren't afraid to hurt you if you hurt my son. Do you understand?" I nod my head. "Good. Now, I know a lot of people in this town and I know a lot about your family. I've heard about the things they've done and I've heard about the things they've done to their kids." He stops us, turning to face me. I do the same and face him. "If they ever do anything to you, or you need something or somewhere to stay, you come to us. I don't believe in hitting children. We will take you in with open arms. I know some people aren't okay with homsexuality. We are, I am, because my mom was married to her best friend, another woman. I was adopted from a bad home from a couple of towns over. I lived in a meth house and was well on my way to becoming an addict. My adoptive parents saved me."

"I had no idea." I say. "Justice never mentioned it."

"I know. It's not something we talk about. I accepted where I came from a long time ago. But that's not the point of this talk. If you need something, don't be afraid to ask. And if I find out that you're just with my son for the money or some other similar reason, your parents will be the least of your worries."

"I completely understand and I have no intentions to hurt him. I love your son and I don't ever want him to hurt. Seeing him like this during storms is torture enough and I don't like it." I say honestly. "And I don't care about how much money you and your family have. I'm not gonna lie, it was part of the reason I didn't like him before we got together."

He smiles back at me, a prideful one. A fuzzy, warm feeling that I've never felt before enters my stomach and folds over my body like a blanket.

"One last thing, very important. What temperature do you like your house at?"

"Sixty degrees." I say. What was with them? That was the second time I'd been asked that. First by Ryan and now by their dad.

"Good, I like you. My name is James, son, you may call me that." He holds out his hand for me to shake.

I smile back at him. "Thank you, James."

"Now let's get back. If my wife finds out that I talked with you, I'll be in deep shit." He laughs and we walk back in silence.

Justices mom and Nan weren't back yet. Justice was standing with Hayden discussing something that didn't look too deep. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist from behind, leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"Hey," I say softly into his ear.

"Hey," he grabs onto my arms where they cross over his chest. "Dad didn't scare you too much, did he?"

"Nah, he was a perfect gentleman." I say.

"Not gonna lie, it's very weird seeing you guys acting like this." Hayden says. "Not weird in a bad way just in a 'this is going to take a while to get used to' way."

"Yeah, it's gonna be weird to actually be able to touch and talk in public. Fuck, it's gonna be weird to kiss in front of people." I laugh.

"Maybe hold off on the kissing for a little bit. It's weird enough seeing you guys touching." Hayden says back.

"Oh my baby's so grown up." A feminine voice from our side says and is followed by a flash but not one from lightning, but one from a happy mother. And her cell phone.

"Mom!" Justice groans. Hayden and I laugh while Elle just smiles sheepishly at her son, Nan perched happily on her hip. A bright smile was on Nan's face.

"Sorry baby. And sorry it took so long. I ran into the Headmistress on our way back and we were discussing what was going to happen. She said she was going to make an announcement about it around now."

It didn't take long after that for Elle's words to ring true. About five minutes later the Headmistress tapped on the microphone, catching the attention of everyone in the room.

"Okay, we will have decided that classrooms will be opened to house families for the night. We plan to do two families per room unless the family is too large to be put into a room with another. If everyone can form two lines you'll be assigned a room number."

"I have to go find my family. I left Micah with a friend. I'll see you later." I say to Justice, taking Nan from Elle's arms, she gladly comes into my arms and begins to tell me all about her walk with Elle to the bathroom. "It was nice to meet you guys."

"You too honey." Elle smiles and then looks at Nan. "And you girly, it was nice meeting you."

"You too, Elle." Nan smiles and leans to give her a hug goodbye. "Bye bye, Justice."

"Bye, Nan." Justice says. "Text me later, Reed?"

"Yeah, course. Alright, c'mon, Nan, we gotta go find mom and dad." I smile then turn and head in the direction that my parents were at. Thankfully they hadn't started fighting yet. They seemed to be on their best behaviour so far, but that was going to change very soon. They couldn't stand each other. My dad was already pissed at me for not playing, no doubt there were going to be repercussions later.

I had left Micah with Brett since we had passed him on our way to Justice. Mom and dad had wanted me to take Nan so they could "talk." Which usually means they're either shooting up or going to get more. I spot Micah and Brett still in the same spot that I had left them. Walking beside them, neither seemed to notice me. They were deep in conversation and throwing hand gestures back and forth.

"Reed, what are they talking about?" Nan asks.

"I couldn't tell you, Nan. Boys like to talk about stupid things." I say. "Best to avoid being around them."

"But you're a boy."

"Yes, but I'm your big brother. I don't count." I explain.

"What about Justice?" She looks up at me.

"What about him?" I ask.

"Isn't he a boy?"

"Yes but he's my boy. He doesn't count either." I say. "He's like a second big brother."

"Oh okay. I like him." She says and lays her head back on my shoulder.

"I do too, Nan. I do too." I kiss the top of her head. "Micah, you ready to go?"

"Yeah," Micah sighs. "Bye Brett, I'll see you later."

"Bye Micah." Brett says back flirtatiously.

I walk off towards where my parents were when we left. Micah was following, albeit slowly and mopey.

"What's your problem, dude?" I ask as we approach my parents.

"Nothing, why?" He growls back.

"Because you just bit my head off."

He sighs. "Sorry I'm just torn."

"Torn?" I ask. "About what? Also, was Brett flirting with you?"

"That's the issue. I've finally got Brett right where I want him. I could easily have sex with him. He wants me now, he's given in to my charms."

"First off, stop with the cliches. Second of all, what is there to be torn about, then?"

"I don't know if I want to have sex with Brett anymore." He vaguely answers.

"Dude, you've been chasing after this boy since forever."

"I know."

"So why don't you want to?"

"Fuck I don't know. I've just lost interest." He shrugs then scowls. "Let's stop talking about our feelings, now."

"Deal. We should go claim a classroom." I say. It was past Nan's bed time and she was about to fall asleep on my shoulder. The storm outside hadn't calmed down at all but it was quieter and you couldn't really see any of the lightning flashes as there weren't any windows in the gym. It was still going to be a rough night for Justice, no doubt that when he gets to where he'll be sleeping for the night, there will be windows. At least he's with other people, especially Hayden and his family.

Micah and I head in the direction of my parents who were leaning against the brick wall, a glazed look over their enlarged pupils. Apparently I was right. They had gotten high. Great, that means that this whole nice persona they were playing was going to come crashing even sooner.

"C'mon." I growl at the two high out of their minds supposed parents.

Not bothering to make sure that they were following Micah and I, we stand at the end of the growing line. They seemed to be going through the people quickly. I spotted the Homers in the other line, talking to one another. I lock eyes with Hayden who waves at me. I wave back. Seems he wasn't too pissed about Justice and I coming out. I know people weren't going to be too happy about it at Harrison. It wasn't the fact I was dating a guy, either but rather the fact that I was dating Justice Homer. It wasn't even really the fact that Justice was from Harris that bugged the school so much about him. It was the fact that Justice was perfect. Perfect life, perfect grades, perfect looks, everything. Something that I had hated before we got together. I also think that that was one of the things that drew me to him, that made me like him. I don't know. I don't really know what drew me to him and I sure as hell don't know what drew him to me. I assumed at the beginning when I first started liking him that he'd never like me back. First off because I was a guy. But mostly because I didn't think I'd be his type. I thought his type was a leggy, beautiful girl. Instead he chose me. Awe, how cliche and gag worthy.

"Hi, how many?" An older woman asked. I blink, surprised at her. I hadn't realized we were already there.

"Five." I answer after a moment of hesitation to count how many of us there were.

"Perfect, there's a family of three who need a family mate. Go to Mr. Donovan's room. Room 106, down that hallway, should be about halfway down and on the left."

I nod and motion with my head for those behind me to follow. We head down the hallway that the lady had motioned to and walk down. A little past halfway down the hallway, room 106 appeared. Opening the door, a loud groan leaves me when I see who's in the room.  Of course the family of three that we're paired with is Nick Young's family.

"You have got to be shitting me." Nick says, looking up from his phone. A hand reaches out and smacks him, causing his head to hit the wall.

"Watch your language, boy." A gruff voice growls.

"Yes, sir." He says back but doesn't look away from where his eyes were glaring at my face.

We walk further into the room and take the other half that they weren't using.

"Shit, dude, what's the chance of that?" Micah whispers, laughing into my ear.

"Just the worlds way of saying a big ole fuck you to me." I send him a mock smile. "Will you lay out one of the blankets for Nan?"

"Yeah." Micah grabs one of the blankets on the desk. There were only four but I wouldn't be needing one.

"Thanks." I say as he spreads it out. I carefully maneuver Nan on to the blanket and use my bag as a pillow for her.

"Yup." He sits against the air conditioner beside Nan.

I sit down on the other side of Nan and look down at my home screen. I'd never gotten around to changing it so it was still the generic one that is first set with the phone. I'd never had anything to set the picture to. Guess I could change it to Justice. But did I wanna be one of those couples? One of those couples whose lives revolve around their partner and everything must be about them. I mean, I kind of already was but--oh fuck it, of course I wanted to be like that. Not that I would admit that to anyone but it didn't mean that deep down I didn't want it. I did. Hm, maybe I can talk Justice into letting me take a picture of him naked and put that as my wallpaper. I don't think he would do that but I might be able to talk him into letting me take a picture of him in a bathing suit, or maybe a towel. Fresh out of the shower...hm, I like that idea.

"So, you and Justice, huh?" Micah sends me a smirk. I chuckle.

"Yeah."

"When'd that happen?"

"During camp." I say. It sounded vague but it was the truth.

"So, have you guys fucked yet?" Micah asks, still smirking but always wagging his eyebrows at me.

"I don't see how that's any of your information."

"So you have. Who's on top? You or him?"

"I'm not telling you."

"So it's him?"

"Still not telling you."

"So he is. Damn, never knew you to be a bitch, dude." Micah teases, smirking at me. "So, how exactly did this happen?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

"How did you and Justice become a couple?"

"I dunno." I shrug.

"Yes you do." He says.

"Now's not really the time to talk about this, Micah." I say quietly, sending a look over at my parents who looked like they were passed out but I knew they didn't.

"Well then let's go for a walk. Nan will be fine." Micah offers.

I send a look down at my sister and bite my lip. He wasn't going to let it go.

"We can meet up with him if you want." Micah whispers at me, smirking. I roll my eyes at him. "Go on, text him. Tell to bring Haydens little brother too."

I roll my eyes.

"Then you can both explain it." Micah says.

"C'mon, lets go." I smack his arm and stand up. I look down at Nan again. With a moment of hesitation, I walk over to Nick. He glares up at me when I squat down in front of him. "Listen, we're not friends. But will you do me a solid?"

He pauses, eyeing me.

"Fine, what?" He snarls.

"Keep an eye on my little sister. My parents are high on something and won't tend to her." I explain.

He doesn't answer at first.

"What do I do if she wakes up?" He asks.

"She shouldn't but if she does, just lay with her." I say. "She knows you, she'll lay with you."

"Fine, but don't take too long. I'll text you if anything happens."

"Thanks, Nick. And, so help me god, if you touch her inappropriately, I will kill you." I growl.

"I'm an asshole not a pediofile. I won't touch her." He rolls his eyes.

"Good, and thanks again."

"Yeah, whatever, just get out of here and get back. Times ticking." He rolls his eyes again.

"C'mon Micah." I say quietly, he stands up and we leave the room.

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"I dunno. There's gotta be a private room not in use around here. I can text Justice and ask."

"So you're not inviting him?" Micah asks.

"Do you want me to?"

"Hell yeah. I know you'll skip out on all the gory details. He won't." He laughs. "And don't forget to tell him to bring Arran."

I roll my eyes.

"I'll ask but I can't guarantee that he'll bring him or that he'll come." I say.

"Fine, I gotta piss though. Text him while I go." Micah jogs over to the bathroom, which just so happened to be across the hall, and enters, leaving my sight of vision.

Hey, babe I send. He doesn't take very long to respond.

Hey, whats up?

How are you doing?

With the storm.

Okay

Really?

No. But it's fine.

Wanna come hang out?

Micah wants to grill me on us.

He also wants me to ask you to bring Hayden's little brother.

First off, of course I want to hang out; second, I'll ask him; third, Hayden's coming. He's still got questions. And better so we don't have to do it more than once.

Where can we talk privately here?

I know a place. Do you wanna meet up somewhere and we can lead you guys there?

Sure, where do you wanna meet?

"So are they coming?" Micah asks.

"Justice and Hayden definitely are. I don't know about Hayden's little brother."

Micah groans in response, slumping beside me.

Gym?

We're near there so sure

Okay, cool. We are too.

"We're meeting them by the gym then they're taking us somewhere thats more private."

"Remind me why we can't just talk out here?" Micah asks.

I pause then shrug.

"Oh, I guess we could have. But oh well. Beside my parents might have walked out at any moment and other parents might have walked by."

"Okay, yeah you're right. Let's go see your boytoy."

"Wait I gotta grab something." I say then run into the room. Nick looks up and asks if I was done already. I shake my head and squat by my bag.  Opening the side pocket, I pull out the velvet box. With a shaky breath, I shove it into the zippered pockets of my--well Justices--joggers. Zipping the pocket back up, I leave the room again.

"What'd you have to grab?"

"Just something I have to give to Justice." I shrug, answering vaguely. I didn't need to alarm him. I don't think he'd care but he'd definitely think into it.

"Okay, fine don't tell me." He tries to act like he isn't interested as we walk towards the gym.

"Okay." I say, knowing it would bother him.

"Oh my god, just tell me!" He groans, sending me puppy dog eyes.

"No, it's none of your business." I roll my eyes. He pulls me to a stop.

"Reed, I thought we were best friends."

"We are."

"Then tell me. Don't let a boy get in between us, Reed. I won't forgive you." Micah says.

"Fine," I roll my eyes. "I bought Justice a promise ring."

"Wait, seriously? Is that the mysterious item you bought when we went to the mall?"

"Yeah, he was freaking out because he figured out my whole marriage issues and I figure this is the best option for soothing his worries and now that we're out, he can actually wear it."

"Reed, I'm only going to ask you this because I'm your friend and I've talked with you hundreds of times about marriage."

"We've talked about it like twice--including right now." I huff.

"Regardless, you're not just doing this to appease him right?"

"Of course not."

"So you do maybe want to possibly have a future with him after the school year ends right?"

"Yeah, definitely. I feel like it's definitely too early to even think about marriage and I don't even know if I want to get married. It hasn't worked out so well for everyone around me. But I definitely want to go steady, be serious, or whatever bullshit that it's called." I say.

"Awe, you're growing up. All in a steady, serious, whatever-it's-called relationship. Also I think the word you're looking for is 'monogamous'."

"Whatever dude but don't tell him, he doesn't know. I...want it to be a surprise."

He mocks me but ultimately agrees with me and we begin walking again, but this time in silence.

Justice, Hayden, Justice's brother and Hayden's brother were all standing there.

"God he's adorable." Micah mutters to me.

"Yeah, I agree." But, like a cliche romance film, my eyes weren't locked on what he was looking at but rather my beaming boyfriend.

"Let's never do that again."

"Agreed." I say back. "Hey, guys."

A chorus of heys was sent back.

"So where are we going?" Micah asks, still eyeing Arran who was blushing profusely.

"There's this little attic room that no one ever uses. I don't think a lot of people know about it." Justice explains. "Follow me."

He spins on his heel and leads the group. Naturally, my eyes find his ass. Fuck that was sight I enjoyed seeing. I'd prefer that it was a little less covered but I'd take what I could get. I wasn't watching where I was going and ended up running into Micah who shot me a curse word then went back to sweet talking Arran. Tilting my head, I bite my lip. Fuck I could go for a big bite of that ass. It's been too long since we'd had sex. I needed him, needed inside him.

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity Fuck.

The bet we had made a while ago was fresh in my mind. I had to bottom the next time we had sex. Fuck, that was going to hurt. I momentarily regretted ever making that deal but I also know that once I get over the fact that a dick is in my ass, I'd enjoy it. If it wasn't enjoyable, then Justice wouldn't let me keep doing it to him. I wasn't afraid of liking it, I was more afraid of his cock ripping me in half. He wasn't bigger than me but still, my ass was a virgin ass and I had been okay to admit that but now it wouldn't be. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I mean, I know he's not actually going to rip me apart because he's still standing.

I took a moment to think about his dick in my ass and as much as it scared me, it also turned me on. It would be weird to have him thrusting inside of me instead of the other way around but overall, a burst of excitement filled my gut but was rivaled with fear. Fuck, thinking about him fucking me was actually making my dick hard. If I wasn't careful, I'd no doubt have a stiffy in front of everyone. Not a good idea for going into a talk with Justice's brother in there. Not when I was thinking about having Justice assfuck me into next year.

"All right, guys, it's in here. It's a little dusty and there's no seating but it's still private." Justice shrugs. He opens the door and heads inside. The stairs were creaky as we walked up them. It smelled musky. "Welcome." He opens his arms wide.

What a dork. What an adorable dork. And adorable dork that I could now hug, kiss, and touch in public. Fuck, that was kind of exciting. We'd never been able to touch in public and now I could. I was so going to take advantage of that. Justice sits down and motions for the rest of us to do that too. Micah, that little asshole, snags the only seat beside Justice and sends me a smirk. I glare at him and lock eyes with the pouting Justice. I walk over in front of Justice and sit down. I scoot back so my back was at his chest then send a smirk at Micah who sends me a scowl. Justice's arms come to rest around my waist and his head falls to my shoulder.

"Remember our bet?" He mumbles into my ear.

"Yes, I was thinking about it on the walk up here." I say back quietly.

"Is that why you're hard?"

"Definitely."

"Okay, let's get this started." Ryan clasps his hands. "I'm weirded out watching my brother manhandling another guy."

"Thanks, Ry." Justice laughs into my ear.

"So let's discuss why we are here, okay? Justice, Reed, please begin." Ryan finishes, sitting back against the wall.

"I don't really know where to begin." Justice starts. "We didn't really plan on getting together. It was kind of an accident."

"When exactly did you guys get together?" Hayden asks.

"It was during the thunderstorm." I answer. "He crawled into bed with me."

As if on cue, a thunder boom hits and his arms tighten around me, a slight tremor going through his body.

"More like after." Justice continues. "Reed worked out excessively and I wouldn't let him work out and his gameday energy was raging."

"Dude, not a good idea." Micah winces. "Reed's gotta move."

"Always." I smirk. "Anyways, Justice wouldn't let me work out so I told him that it was either he did something with me or I was gonna go and work out."

"So let me guess, you two fucked to get his-" Micah points at me. "Tension out and your-" He moves his finger to point at Justice's head which was still on my shoulder. "Hatred out. I'm right aren't I."

"No, of course not. I offered to wrestle with him because that was what I did with Ryan when he was little and would get jittery."

"So what does this have to do with the storm?" Hayden asks, glaring at Micah who was slowly moving closer to Arran.

"We're getting there." Justice says.

"During the storm, Justice climbed into my bed. I woke up the next morning to Justice falling off the bed." I chuckle at the memory.

"Shut up. I only fell off because we were in a twin bed. And we were cuddling, what was I supposed to do? Ignore it and sneak out? What would you have done?" Justice blows out a breath, hitting the side of my face.

"A. Yes, normally you should just get up and go climb into your bed and pretend it never happened. B. I did wake up to us cuddling, I just went back to sleep."

"What? Why? Why didn't you wake me up?"

I shrug. "I dunno. I liked you cuddling with me."

"But you still hated me at that time."

I purse my head and then shake my head.

"No, I liked you. I had a crush on you." I revealed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I think I liked you then, too." He mumbles so only I could hear. "I think I started not hating you after you let me rearrange your side of the closet." I chuckle at him.

"Naturally."

"When did you start like me?"

"Hm, I think it was before the dock incident." I answered, using my finger to draw circles on his wrist which was around my waist.

"The dock incident?" Hayden asks. "What happened at the docks?"

A small smile lifts at the corners of my lips.

"Well before we start with the story, there's a small detail that you should know. Justice was on the white team, and being him, he wore all white. And I mean all white." I slyly smirk, patting his thigh with my hand.

Justice gasps. "That's why you did it? Because I was wearing white?"

"Hold up can we get back to the part where you explain what happened?" Ryan asks.

"So, at the beginning of camp there's a capture the flag game that is played. I was on the black team and Justice was on the white team. He was wearing all white and I liked him. My original plan was just to dump a bucket of water on him." I laugh, wincing at the swat that Justice does to my arm. "But anyways, I followed him to the docks and he just so happened to chase someone onto the docks. I followed and while he was just standing there, I shoved him in."

"And on the way down, I cut my leg. That's why there's a scar." Justice pushes me forward with him as he pulls at his pant leg to show them the scar. "My perfectly unscarred body ruined."

I laugh and turn my head to kiss his cheek.

"Anyways, everything worked out better than I could have imagined. Naturally, I had to be his knight in shining armour and jump in after him."

"Yeah he's not good with pain." Haydens says at the same time Ryan speaks.

"He has the lowest pain tolerance."

"Shut up." Justice pouts.

"And he couldn't swim back because of his pain."

"Now I feel like you're making fun of me too." Justice pouts, going to remove his hands from my waist and no doubt push me away from him. I grab onto his hands and interlock our fingers.

"I'm not. I liked it. Because when we were going to swim up, you were pressed against me. And since our clothes stuck to us like a second skin, I could feel everything. Then you went and tried to get me to swim faster by wrapping your arms tighter around me."

"Well in my defense you were supposed to hate me. I thought you would have wanted me away from you as soon as possible." Justice says. "The irony."

"Shush, I'm not done. The best part was when we got to where the water was up to our ankles, Justice in his overdramatic sense invited me to look down at his leg. In the same direction of another part of him that I wanted to see. So while he was busy talking about his leg, I was looking at his cock, which you could clearly see through his wet clothes and it was well defined since his shorts were sticking tightly to him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 85 33
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
199K 4.8K 23
I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good nig...
22.7K 568 50
The Hughs and the Hawksons have been neighbors since as far as back as one may remember, however, throughout all that time they've also been enemies...
7K 601 40
Sometimes at a point of time, we need to face problems from the people we don't know. I'm Neely Jones from Florida Orlando and I'd recently moved to...