famous . hyunin

Od xaeiya

"i want jeongin to be my boyfriend. help me you dipshits." - in which jeongin and hyunjin are famous for bein... Více

- intro 1
- intro 2
- one
- two
- four
- five
- six
- seven
- eight
- nine
- ten
- eleven
- twelve
- thirteen
- fourteen
- fifteen
- sixteen
- seventeen
- eighteen
- nineteen
- twenty
- end note
- special chapter 1
- special chapter 2
- special chapter 3
- special chapter 4 (storytime!)

- three

4.3K 174 637
Od xaeiya

wednesday

it was around lunchtime and jeongin and hyunjin decided to skip it; as they both already ate during class. (they hid the food and surprisingly, no one caught them) they were just inside an empty classroom, sitting on the floor.

and they were planning what their schedule would be. their schedule is:

wednesday: by the end of school, go to the mall to shop for clothes and maybe have some fun after.

thursday: practicing lines with each other.

friday: trying out the outfits with the lines, practicing their act for the program.

saturday: break.

sunday: final practice!

"this schedule seems okay. you're good at this, jeongin." hyunjin complimented the smaller. "yeah, yeah, cut the shit. now take a picture of this so we can get this over with." jeongin said in a serious tone, obvious that he doesn't want anything to do with him.

"but you know we're still gonna hang out after this so why bother being so mean? you're just making this harder for yoursel—" hyunjin got cut off by jeongin who put a finger on his mouth, signalling him to shut his ass up.

"i heard fangirls. if you keep on talking loudly, we'll get flooded here with girls." jeongin whispered to the older's ear.

jeongin wasn't sitting properly, causing him to lose balance; falling on top.. of... hyunjin, creating a loud thud.

"oops.."

the girls from outside heard the thud and opened the door, revealing a jeongin on top of hyunjin. "kya! what are you guys doing?!" one of the girls squealed. "yeah? were you guys kissing? omg!"

jeongin then blushed and stood up. "w-what? no! we we-weren't! don't get the wrong idea, please! don't tell this to anyone!" he rushed in front of the girls and pleaded.

"a-ah, okay! i promise this is only a secret!" a girl said. he hugged the girl. "thanks, girlie!" and pulled away, leaving the two boys alone.

"you said that i talk loudly, i stopped. then you fell on top of me and made a noise. what was the point of stopping me then?" hyunjin chuckled as he pinned the younger on the wall, putting both of his arms on the sides so jeongin couldn't escape.

"w-what are you doing?" jeongin started to stutter and played with his necklace, refusing to look at the other's eyes.

(his outfit)

(aaand hyunjin's)

"quit the shit, yang. stop bossing around. i lead this project, not you." he whispered and smashed his lips to jeongin's.

let's just say.. the kiss was rather.. rough. jeongin liked it though. he threw his arms on hyunjin's neck; deepening the kiss. hyunjin pulled away and whispered to the other, "jump."

the younger obeyed and jumped, hyunjin catching him by his thighs and jeongin automatically wrapped his legs at hyunjin's waist. they kissed again, jeongin's hands traveled to hyunjin's hair, tugging it slightly.

they made out for a while. both pulled away by the lack of air. jeongin finally realized what they were doing and pushed the older immediately. "ah! what the fuck! why did you kiss me?!" he stomped his feet.

hyunjin, who wasn't really affected by the push, got closer to the younger yet again. "why did you kiss back?"

that just frustrated jeongin a lot. "ugh, fuck you!" and left the room, with swollen lips and an untucked shirt; looking completely messy.

hyunjin just chuckled.

-

"you made out with him? cool." felix commented as they walked towards the school gate. felix and jisung, so as changbin and minho wanted to come with their friend to the mall. "i didn't know what came into me, really! i somehow just kissed him back and kaboom! we made out!"

"sis, we get it. i knew you couldn't resist that hottie—oh, there he is!" jisung said. hyunjin and the other two waved at them. jisung ran up to minho and jumped into the said boy's arms. "let's go, jeongin." hyunjin took out his hand for jeongin to grab.

jeongin rolled his eyes and declined, catching up to his friends who were now getting inside changbin's car. hyunjin was lowkey upset and pouted while they were walking.

"so, yeni," jisung, who was sitting on minho's lap, tapped the younger's shoulder. "hm?"

(jisung calls jeongin 'yeni' when they're talking uwu)

(oh and, changbin is on the driver's seat, hyunjin beside him, minho and jisung on the left side of the back seat, jeongin on the middle, felix on the right.)

"how did the kiss feel? was hyunjin a good kisser?" jisung asked as he smirked.

"uh—n-no!" jeongin quickly denied.

"be honest, bitch."

"fine! ..maybe.." jeongin blushed.

"so you did enjoy the kiss! aww! i knew you liked him! minho, give me twenty dollars, i won!" jisung leaned on to minho's shoulder and poked his cheek.

"ugh, why did i have to lose? this rarely happens." minho sighed as he took out twenty dollars out of his wallet. minho's rich, actually. so most of them bets with him to get money from him.. which almost never happens.

minho always wins in bets, can't relate.

"you guys made a bet on that—whatever! why am i even surprised at this point." jeongin groaned.

they finally exit the parking lot and got in front of the mall.

"shut up guys we made it to the mall! without spending money!" felix jumped excitedly and naruto-run inside the mall.

"i'll get him." changbin waved goodbye and began running inside the mall to find his boyfriend.

"well, um, i want ice cream!" minho said, looking for jisung to 'agree' and gave him the look. "oh, uh, yeah! me too! bye! minho grabbed the younger's arm and also went inside the mall, leaving hyunjin and jeongin alone.

"we might as well get inside too. to shop for clothes, of course." hyunjin said as he started walking, not looking at jeongin. he then stopped his tracks and looking behind him, he saw jeongin walking annoyingly slow. but he wasn't far from him.

hyunjin let out his hand from his pocket. "here, hold my hand. so you won't get lost." he chuckled.

jeongin rolled his eyes but accepted the offer. he walked towards the taller and interlocked hands with him, getting inside the mall.

as soon as jeongin felt the cold aircon touch his skin, he shivered. fuck, why is it so cold here?!

"take my jacket, you're shivering." hyunjin said, taking off his jacket putting it over jeongin's shoulders. the younger blushed at the older's action.

why does my face feels so hot? like, i'm hot and all, well i'm mostly cute but it's different kind of hot! jeongin thought as he shook his head.

"you're blushing."

"whatever!" 

-

i kinda think i might add more make-outs •3•

also, every chapter, i'll show what jeongin and hyunjin's outfits.. just because i feel like it's important to do it :D

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

846K 40.8K 68
"I wouldn't blame you if you tried to walk away. But I want you to stay". Lee Min ho, full time being emotionless, best friends with a crazy Australi...
6.5K 527 41
"What do you want?" "I want you to fall for me." ---------- School AU crossover (side couple story) of 'and then he called me love' Seungjin don't li...
174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
14K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...