Beatles Imagines

Door eleanor_moonlight

Beatles book that is probably gonna be bad 😆 Meer

Hey!
E Minor - John
Lock The Door Next Time - George
I Want to Hold your Hand - Paul
It's All Too Much - George
If I Needed Someone - George
I Wanna Be Your Man - Ringo
Two of us - John
Don't Bother Me - George
P.S I Love You - Paul
This Boy - Paul
Something - George
Boys - Ringo
What Ya Reading? - Paul
March of the Bathtubs!
Stretch Marks - John
He Did It Again - Paul
Kiss Me Quick - George
Quarantine Struggle - John
Birthday 1/4 - Ringo
Birthday 2/4 - George
Birthday 3/4 - Paul
Birthday 4/4 - John
Bite Me - George
Sassy McCarteny - Paul
But He Bought Me Flowers - Ringo + A/N
new book :0
new book - first chapter

Where The Sun Don't Shine - John

1.1K 18 14
Door eleanor_moonlight

"Right who's next?" George raises his eyebrows.

"Oo me!" Layla squeals rampantly.

"Hmmm.. smash or pass, Ricky Nelson" George asks.

"Eh smash obviously, who doesn't want a bit of Rick!" Layla squeals as the other girls in the group agree.

"Did ye say a bit of Rick or a bit of dick?" Ringo and Paul moan in unison making the other lads laugh. Layla hits both Paul and Ringo and then turns her attention to me.

"What about you? Wouldn't you smash Ricky Nelson?" The whole group swivels around to me and awaits for my answer.

"Meh..he's to preppy, all American boys are" a loud wave of scoffs come from the girls and the boys are seemingly intrigued.

"He is not!!" Layla screams in defence.

"Ugh yes he is, he's a drably American boy, with greasy hair and doe-full eyes. A dreamboat, a heartthrob, a hunk and an absolutely piss poor excuse of a singer." I slam my hands on the table.

Layla was nearly in tears but kept herself composed. "You've literally described the most perfect man"

"No I've not! He's to clean, I need someone with a bit of charisma" I glare back at Layla.

"Sounds like she's talking about Lennon" Paul laughed and nudged a very spiteful John.

"Oh yeah, she talks about him all the time" Layla adds, "she even said she had a dream and John was in it an he-"

"OK WHO WANTS MORE DRINKS?" I stand up trying to change the subject and scurry off into the kitchen.

Oh god. I splash some water over my face and sit my hands on the sink whilst waiting for the water to settle to a cold temperature.

"Penny for yer thoughts?" I turn around swiftly to be greeted by a smug John Lennon, resting his weight on the door frame.

"I'll tell Ye where you can stick that penny" I remark, thinking I'd shut him up.

"Hopefully I can stick it in your slot" he walks closer to me.

"Very funny John" I reply sarcastically.

"Oh come on, I know you want me, yer pals just ratted you out when you left" he stepped even closer, but not before he stripped oh his jacket, revealing his lightly toned biceps and smooth skin. He popped his collar, sending a whiff of his manly cologne in my direction.

"John I-"

"Would you smash me? Cause I'd smash you" and with that he crashed his lips onto mine.

He gripped my waist and cradled my head with his hand, running his finger through my silky hair. I grip on his collar as he spins me around onto the kitchen table, where he lays me down and caresses my thighs while delicately making out with me.

"So that penny?" He smirks questionably.

"Use it" I whisper.

Money well spent if ye ask me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.1K 77 34
I wrote this for one of my friends on here, so if you're not comfortable with smut, don't read it. Sorry in advance. Not like one of my typical stori...
319K 9.6K 121
*Book One* Liverpool College Of Art is the place where Jazz is all the craze and where artsy people study. But when seventeen year old Lucy Daniels w...
11.8K 429 64
𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢,𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝖧𝖺𝗆𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗀, 𝖦𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒. 𝖶𝗁...
17.3K 130 22
Small imagines of Billie :) (Might have smut :) ) Will definitely have some fluff tho Occasional update book as well :p Created- 7-18-20