Reacting to Good and Evil

By ExileDragon47

This is the cross story from my Fanfiction story. With permission from Roxas Itsuka (If you haven't read his... More

Descent into Darkness Rewrite
The League of Villains
First Day with the League
A Talk with Razor
UA Entrance Exam
Big News
Deku vs Kacchan
The Sport Festival
Internship with Stain
In the name of the brother
The Battle of Hosu

Aftermath of the USJ Incident

2.7K 54 18
By ExileDragon47

Everyone is talking among themselves as they just witness a Quirkless person defeat someone with powerful Quirks. They never thought it was possible but after the fight, they saw change their mind completely! Many people that believe with Quirks, or at least powerful ones, could never be defeated. They still processing this while other individuals, such as Nezu, Aizawa, and All for One are impress by this. This shows that Quirks isn't everything.

"Man... I still can't believe Bakugo lost to a Quirkless." Denki said.

"I know what you mean. I never thought it was possible for a Quirkless defeat someone with a powerful Quirk." Sero said.

"I know what you mean. That fight was pretty intense." Toru said causing the rest of class 1-A to nod.

"But still... I'm glad that Midoriya is willing to save people." Mina said as they remember that Ochako almost got rape.

"I guess even as a hero or a villain. Midoriya still have a kind heart." Sato said.

-Class 1-B-

"That fight was pretty intense," Setsuna said.

"I know. The way Midoriya beat Bakugo without a Quirks is still surprising." Yosetsu said.

"Still, it nice to see Bakugo get his ass kick by a Quirkless!" Togaru laugh.

"But it's nice to see Midoriya save Uraraka from that villain," Ibara said.

"If I ever meet someone like him. I'll punch them in the face." Tetsutetsu said cracking his knuckles.

"Well, he is a gentleman. Unlike a certain pervert." Kendo muttered as the rest of the girl stare at Mineta in disdain.

-Pro-heroes-

"I never thought I would see a Quirkless defeat someone with a Quirk." Ectoplasm said.

"I know what you mean. It still shocking even now." Present Mic said still a shock.

"Guess, Nezu is right about Quirkless match those with Quirk." Power Loader said.

"What do you think, All Might." Kamui Wood said looking at the former number one hero. But he didn't hear him. "All Might?"

All Might is in deep thought. During his time when he was training with his master, Nana, he thought it was impossible for a Quirkless defeat someone with a powerful Quirk. But after hearing what the alternate Nezu said about Quirkless matching those with Quirks. He thought it might be possible since Aizawa have been using his skills and hand to hand combat to take down the villain. But after seeing the villain Izuku defeat Katsuki without a Quirk or All for One, he is now convinced that it is possible for a Quirkless to become a hero. 'Maybe I was wrong about Quirkless can't become a hero. Maybe what Nezu and Devil said was right.' All Might thought.

"All Might?" Snipe called snapping out of All Might's thought.

"Yes?"

"Is there something wrong? You have been quiet after the video." Snipe said as the rest of the heroes look at him in concern.

"It just... Perhaps what Devil and Nezu about Quirkless match those with Quirks were true." All Might said.

-with the League of Villain-

"That world have become quite an interest the more time we watch." All for One said.

"Indeed, sensei. That Midoriya sure have become a great asset to the League." Kurogiri said.

"Indeed he is. Have would I have know about his Quirks analyst. I would have him join us as soon as possible." All for One said.

A portal opens up as Devil walks out of it. "So you all ready for the next scene?" Devil asked.

"Indeed we are, Devil-san. Are we going to watch the aftermath of the USJ incident?" Nezu asked.

"Yes, we are. Take a seat and let's enjoy the show." Devil said as they went to their seats causing the screen to turn on.

It had been a few days since the attack on UA and some of the students were still recovering from the experience. Despite this however they were all excited for upcoming sports festival where they would get their chance to show off their quirks to the pros in an effort to be scouted by them.

Although, there were some people still not at ease. Namely two students and the UA staff.

Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo was less than enthusiastic about the upcoming sports festival. He was still furious about his battle with dark dressed villain.

"Look like he's mad that he got his ass kick by Midoriya!" Tetsutestu laugh.

"Serve him right," Dabi said with a smile.

"How the fuck could I have lost? I'm supposed to be the best and the strongest. But I still lost," he raged.

"More like weakest." Devil said causing Katsuki to glare at him.

"What did you say bastard!?" Katsuki shouted.

"That just proves my point. They say, 'the weaker the dog is, the louder they bark.' A perfect example for you." Devil said causing Katsuki to growl but know that he's right.

'Damn it!' Katsuki shouted in his head.

As much as he hated to admit it he had lost the fight, and it really pissed him off.

When he woke up in the Recovery Girls office he was covered in bandages. It was later that he was informed of the injuries he sustained, there were even x-rays to prove it. That bastard had done more than mess up his face. Those shots to his stomach, they had broken two of his ribs as well.

It was all too humiliating for him. Sure his injuries had healed, but his pride, his pride had been damaged in a way that would never heal. Not unless he got payback on that bastard who beat him.

"Damn, being beaten like that, it reminds of how I used to kick the crap out of Deku," he thought.

He froze once he did though.

"Deku," he said to himself.

He remembered the villain's eyes. They were green, they were the same as Deku's.

"Then, does that mean the one I fought was Deku," he thought horrified.

"Did Bakugo realize he was fighting Midoriya?" Denki asked worry for his friend.

"Knowing him. He thinks that the person he fights isn't Midoirya." Hitoshi said.

"True, Bakugo can be a real jerk." Mina agreed.

He thought about it a little more and then smirked.

"No fucking way. That couldn't have been Deku. He's a useless quirkless piece of shit who can't do anything right. He could never beat me," he realised. "That villain must have had an endurance or strengthening quirk of some sort to be able to take that sort of damage from me."

He knew Deku well enough to know he wasn't a fighter, he wasn't anything. A quirkless reject like Deku would never able to put him in the state he was.

"I'm just stressed out," he decided. "I should just prepare for the Sports Festival. It's there that I'll be able to prove to everyone at this school, no, the world, that I'm the best."

"I seriously doubt it." Devil said.

"Knowing this, he will just look down on others," Dabi said.

"How did he get into U.A. anyway?" Spinner asked.

Ochaco Uraraka

Uraraka wasn't overly enthusiastic about the Sports Festival. She was excited and wanted to prove herself to the pros so she'd be one step closer to realising her dream of course. However, she still couldn't get that villain dressed in black she'd met a few days ago.

During the assault she had been captured by one of those villains. What he was going to do to her, she had an idea of what it was and she really didn't want to think about it. She had screamed for help but none of her classmates or teachers were around. That's when he came along, the villain in black. At first she thought he was there to help the other one. However, she was not prepared for what happened next. Rather than help his ally he tased him unconscious and told her to run.

The entire event had been shocking for her. She had been saved by a villain. She still couldn't believe it. The only person she'd really told about it was Elena (the two had become good friends in such a short amount of time).

"Elena? That girl that we saw a few episodes ago?" Jiro asked.

"I'm surprised Ururaka make a friend from a different course," Tenya said.

"I guess with Deku-kun isn't there. We're not a friend." Ochako said. While is glad that her other self is making a friend. She couldn't feel like without her best friends and her crush.

"Don't worry. You get your Deku-kun sooner or later." Devil said with a hidden smile.

"Why did he save me?" she wondered. "He's a villain so shouldn't he be a bad person who enjoys hurting others."

"She is thinking about Midoriya saving her from being raped," Momo said to remember the incident.

"Who wouldn't. I mean she about lost her virginity if Midoriya hasn't saved her." Kirishima said.

"If I meet someone like that I'll punch him in the face!" Tetsutetsu shouted.

Her thoughts were interrupted however when she bumped into a large figure. It her most famous teacher, All Might. It looked as though he was dressed for some sort of meeting as he had a suit on.

"Watch where you're going Young Uraraka, you might get hurt otherwise," he told her.

"Sorry sir," she apologized quickly before trying to move on.

He stopped her before she could however.

"Hey is there something bothering you?" he asked politely. "You've been spaced out since the incident. At least that's what I've noticed from class."

"Oh shit!" Denki shouted as he got stab by a knife.

"Language. We got a kid here." Devil said.

"I wonder how Uraraka will response to it?" Momo said worry for her classmate.

"She have to. Uraraka can't hide it forever." Aizawa said.

Uraraka said nothing.

"If somethings troubling don't hesitate to come to one of us for help. It's what we're here for," he assured her.

Uraraka wasn't sure what to do. Then a thought came to her. "All Might was there most of the time before the pros arrived, maybe he saw him."

"Um All Might during the assault a few days ago did you see a villain dressed in black, wearing a broken helmet and looked as though he had been burned by something," she asked nervously.

All Might's eyes widened in recognition.

"Yes actually. His name was Deku I think, he was one of the few villains that escaped," he told her.

Uraraka didn't know why but she was relieved at that information.

"She is relieved that a villain got away?" Ojiro said confused.

"He did save her from being raped," Sero said.

"I would be glad too if someone that saves me escapes," Toru said.

"Why, did something happen?" he asked noticing her expression.

She hesitated for a moment before speaking up again. "It's like this." And she explained what had happened to her.

"I see," he said surprised. "Well I'm very relieved that you weren't harmed in any sort of way."

"So am I," she replied. "But that's not what's troubling me. What I'm bothered about is why I was saved by him, by a villain. I just can't understand why he'd do it."

The heroes in training were silent as they have no idea what to say about this. From what they learn from their society, the hero is the good guy and the villain are the bad guy. But when they saw that world Izuku saving Ochako from being rape despite the fact he is a villain. But that is only because that Izuku still have his moral while the other villain doesn't.

"I wonder how All Might will response?" Tsuyu wondered.

"I'm like to know as well," Nezu said sipping his tea.

All Might said nothing.

"I don't understand it either but perhaps it was because he wasn't a completely bad person," he told her.

She stared at him.

"You really think so," she said. All Might nodded.

"Villains vary in personality. Some are pure evil, some aren't," he explained.

"He's right," Nezu said causing everyone to look at him. "Villains come in different forms. Some are evil. Some are not. Some are a force to become villain while others are not. But in the end, we must not forget that they are living beings just like us. They deserve a second chance to redeem the crime they have a comment."

"He's right. It is our job as a hero to give them another chance in life." All Might said with his usual smile.

'I might agree with you with some of that statement, Nezu. But sometimes people don't deserve redemption.' Devil thought to know some sick people in the world.

Uraraka considered what he had just said and decided to accept it.

"Thanks All Might," she said cheerfully.

"No problem. When in need come to us for help, it's what we're here for," he replied.

"I'd better get going then. I need to prepare for the sports festival," she told him.

"Good luck," he said to her as she turned and headed back to class.

The staff room

Principal Nezu had called a meeting of some of the teachers at UA. In attendance were himself, All Might, Midnight, Blood King and Snipe. Naomasa Tsukauchi, a detective from the police force was there as well giving a report on the League of Villains. He revealed that there wasn't any information on the villains that escaped. The teachers also discussed Shigaraki Tomura's character as well as the Nomu creature. Despite these discussions, All Might was still curious about something.

"Naomasa are you sure you don't have any information on the villain Deku?" All Might asked his friend.

"No," the detective replied. "There's no records on him, no previous appearances, no known crimes. It seems like this was his debut."

"Is something on your mind All Might," Nezu asked.

All Might stared at the desk.

"It's just that Deku, he was different from all the other villains," he explained.

"Is All Might going to tell them about Midoriya rescuing Uraraka?" Sero asked.

"He have too. After all, the police need all the information on him." Shoto said.

"In what way?" Midnight asked curiously.

Everyone else there was now curious also.

"It's strange but despite being a villain he didn't seem like one," he told them.

"He doesn't," Ochako muttered as she is worried about that version of her crush.

"He'll be fine, Uraraka," Tenya said as he and Izuku comforting their friend.

"I'm sure my other self will be ok," Izuku said with a smile telling her that his other self is ok.

"You're right, Deku-kun," Ochako said with a smile.

Now everyone was confused.

"It's like this. He fought against and beat Bakugo to a pulp but didn't kill him, more like he refused to. He stated he didn't kill and that was one of the conditions he made when he joined their group. More than that he seemed like the reasonable member of the League since he pushed for them to retreat when the odds were seriously stacked against them," he told them.

No one said anything.

"But that's not all," he continued. "I just learned that from a student named Uraraka that one of the villains tried to rape her. When that happened Deku intervened and saved her. He told her to run also."

The teachers and detective were stunned at what they had just learned. The idea of a villain saving one of their students seemed absurd, yet it had happened.

"I guess it is kinda surprising to hear a villain rescuing someone," Denki said.

"We'll be surprised too if we hear something like that," Sero said.

"Still, it will be interesting to hear that something happens in our world," Momo said.

"You're right that doesn't seem like a villain," Blood King stated.

"He still attacked one of the students though so he's still our enemy," Snipe piped in.

"All Might do you have any more information you could give us?" Naomasa asked.

The Symbol of Peace thought hard about his answer.

"His mask was slightly broken so I could see that he had a green eye. Also from the sound his voice he seemed around the same age as most of the students," All Might explained.

"Someone that young becoming a villain, that is sad to hear," Nezu said. "Although, from your description it would seem that he hasn't been a villain for too long. If given the right push it he could become a hero. Though that depends on him really."

Everyone stared at Nezu. A villain turning into a hero was something that very rarely happened. Also he was saying the exact same thing about Shigaraki a minute ago but realised the naivety of it. With this boy he seemed to think it was possible.

"Is it really that real for a villain to turn into a hero?" Kirishima asked,

"We never have any cases of the villain turn into a hero. But I wish it's possible." Nezu said.

"Somehow I doubt it," Devil muttered.

"Well thanks for that," Naomasa said. "With very little information we need all the help we can get. We don't even know what his quirk is. Though that boy Bakugo thinks it was some sort of strengthening or endurance quirk, though there's no proof of that."

"He could be quirkless you know," Nezu told him.

Everyone stared at him.

"I'll make a note of that," the detective replied uncertainly.

The idea of a quirkless person being able to do this sort of thing seemed absurd. All Might remembered what Nezu had told a few weeks ago about how quirkless people could be on par with those with quirks.

"No consider it a possibility," he told Naomasa. "Quirks aren't everything in this world."

Most were surprised at his statement, Nezu on the other hand was happy that All Might was taking what he'd told him to heart.

"It's good to see All Might change his view," Nezu said happy, drinking his tea.

"Quirks aren't everything. It's your abilities that matter." Aizawa said.

Naomasa took note of that and left. The next thing the teachers did was discuss the upcoming sports festival. Shortly afterward the meeting ended.

Later that day

All Might walked to the staff room finished for the day. He was planning on watching the sports festival closely to look for a potential successor.

The meeting from today was still in his mind. "A quirkless person, could they really have done that?" he wondered. Since his conversation with Nezu he started to consider it more but still found it hard to believe. He had to consider it a possibility though.

"Can someone without a quirk become a hero?" "I don't think its possible kid."

All Might stopped. "That again," he thought.

"He started to reflect his action." Recovery girl said.

"Maybe he will save Midoriya from the League," Denki said.

"But they save his life. I doubt Midoriya would just leave them like that." Momo said.

"Whatever the case. We'll just have to wait and see." Shoto said.

Ever since he talked to Nezu he had started thinking more about that boy. He could still remember his voice. How he'd admired him. His face when All Might had told him that he couldn't become a hero. He could've sworn tears were about to erupt from those green eyes of his.

"Green eyes," All Might realized suddenly.

He remembered that Deku had possessed similar eyes. And his voice. All Might thought very hard about his and the boys.

"They're the same," he thought horrified.

"It looks he finally realizes it." All for one said smiling seeing his archenemy face. 'I wonder what he will do. Knowing the fact that he cause Midoriya to become a villain.'

"He could be quirkless you know." Nezu's words echoed in his ears.

"No don't tell me. That boy couldn't be," he said without realizing it.

That boy was Deku. He didn't want to believe it.

"Don't tell me I pushed him to that point," he thought.

"Indeed you did, All Might. And from the last episode, my other self must have explained about One for All and your origin to Midoriya. I wonder how he will feel about his former idol being Quirkless." All for One mocked causing All Might to glow at him. "Oh, don't look at me like that. After all, it is your other self that cause him to become a villain."

"That is true. But I'm sure my other self will save Young Midoriya from you." All Might said.

"We shall see." All for One said.

"What am I going to do?" he wondered. "If he's Deku then that means I'll have to."

He knew he'd have to stop him. He thought about it a bit more. That boy had idolised heroes, he was a good person. Deku had saved Uraraka and refused to kill.

"He hasn't been a villain for too long."

Those facts made it seem more realistic. And he was quirkless also.

As he pondered over his options he decided to keep this to himself.

"Until I have more evidence I can't act," he thought.

He would have to find that boy first, but how? He didn't even know his name, though he did know what he looked like.

"The government has a list of people who are quirkless. Maybe I could get Naomasa to show me it," he said to himself.

He needed to find out the truth. If that boy had become a villain, maybe there was still a way to save him.

The scene ends as Devil gets up as he stretches his body. "I will be away for quite some time. You guys can discuss what happens next."

Devil leave the room as they are discussing what the next episode going to show and what All Might will do about Izuku.

"So what is the next episode going to bring?" Sero asked.

"Probably Midoriya being mad at All Might. I am I would be too if my idol is a former Quirkless." Denki said.

"I would be best if we wait and see," Shoto suggests.

"I agree with, Todoroki! We must wait and see what the next event is." Tenya said.

"But I want to know how All Might going to save Midoriya-chan." Tsuyu wonder.

"He will probably look at whatever information they have on Midoriya. After all, he won't be able to save him if he doesn't know what he have gone through." Toyokami said.

"That is true. I wonder is that world Deku-kun's past will be different." Ochako wonder.

"I am curious about it myself," Izuku said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 78 10
Deku has the most potential to be a hero with everything he's got. Mineta discovers many of Deku's secrets with the LoV. How is everyone gonna take i...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
3.7K 112 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
380 14 8
'He must be scared of you, Midoriya! Scaredy, Cat-suki!' In this AU, we have Mean!Deku and Nice!Bakugo. It has always been like this, Bakugo being th...