Overshadowed Stars [JJK FF]

By crazynut-fics

She's a girl with insecurities higher than her height. She was a star a shining star. But overshadowed by her... More

Chapter 1- Being her shadow
Chapter 2- The open offer
Chapter 3- My Bestie Jimin
Chapter 4- The Slap
Chapter 5- Jun Juncock
Chapter 6- Cocky Muscular Guinea Pig
Chapter 7- I'm not interested in men,sorry!
Chapter 8- Butler And Master
Chapter 9- The Meeting
Chapter 10- Who Is She?
Chapter 11- Fucked by life
Chapter 12- Chocolate and vanilla
Chapter 13- The Worst Coffee
chapter 14-"She's not going to wear a skirt anymore!"
Chapter 15- "Is He A What?!"
Chapter 16- This Is Kidnapping!
Chapter 17- Human Rights!
Chapter 18- Miracles don't happen often.
Chapter 19-The First Kiss
Chapter 20- .Dead skin cells.
Chapter 21- *Code Red*
Chapter 22- "You're my star"
Chapter 23- Emergency
Chapter 24- Pity, Valak and Hoseok
Chapter 26- A Vending Machine?
Chapter 27- She's not that Innocent
Chapter 28- Hot chocolate
Chapter 29 - We missed you
Chapter 30- She's My Life
Chapter 31- A Crying Hyena
Chapter 32- Kiss me
Chapter 33- No Barriers (🔥🔥)
Chapter 34- Damn you Jeon Jungkook!
Chapter 35- The reason.
Chapter 36- The Best Moment
Epilogue-1

Chapter 25- Try harder

1.4K 92 58
By crazynut-fics

Over! Did she just say that? She want to end this? Did I hear right? How can I make her believe that she's only the one I love. How can I say that to her? How can I say that I can't live without her by my side? How can I say that I can't spend a day without watching her smile? How can I say that I got addicted to her cuddlings and kisses? How can I say that I love her more than myself?

I couldn't process anything that happened around me. How y/n's sister and Teahyung called my hyungs. How they just brought me home and here I am. I want her right in my arms so that I can hold her tightly so that she couldn't leave me alone.

Without realizing a tear escaped my eyes thinking of her being away from me.

"Damn this baby sitting Job! I don't know when I will get retired from this." Jin hyung mumbled while coming to my side and rubbing my back soothingly. He made me to sit on the couch while consoling me. It's true he's always the one who took care of me. Not only him but all the three of them. But Jin hyung always treats me like his little brother actually he treats me like his son.

"Why did she even leave? What happened? Tell us Jungkook? We will get nothing by sitting like this." Namjoon hyung stated softly and I knew he's right. He's always right. He's the one who keeps us in check. Tells us about what to do and what not to do. And he guides us.

I told them everything that happened in the party. And how she left me all alone.

"Do you pity her?" Namjoon hyung asked and now I got angry why is everyone asking me that if I pitied her?

"No goddammit! Why do all keep asking that? I fucking love her like crazy. I can't even sleep a wink without her in my arms I got addicted to her." I yelled out loud in frustration and a few tears left my eyes including that of rage.

"Language Jungkook!................Yoongi? I told you not to fucking curse in front of him." I got smacked right away by Jin hyung who yelled at yoongi hyung who just sat down on the couch. But Jin hyung doesn't know that he's the one who curses in front of me always and it's really unintentional and I let him blame yoongi hyung like always as yoongi hyung doesn't care about it.

"Looks like she left. I heard she left her room's keys with the watchman." yoongi hyung said after sighing. No! Why is this happening. The whole week I spent with her were the best days ever in my life. I felt so happy when I just woke up with her in my arms ever morning as I like to cuddle with her every night.

"Stop it! You look ugly while crying." Jin hyung yelled again.

"Hyung, let him. He must let it all out." I heard Namjoon hyung saying but I just kept my head in my hands. My heart just felt like someone stabbed it without any mercy. My heart sank down and went to gutter. I'm crying like a child.

"Wait! I almost forgot. Joon bring me the first aid kit." Jin hyung yelled like a exaggerating mom whose kid just got injured.

"Here!" Namjoon hyung came back with a first aid kit and Jin hyung lifted my face up and cleaned the cut on the corner of my lip. I didn't tell you right!? That little shorty guy Jimin punched me and I'm not even in a position to respond so I just let him punch me and it resulted in a tiny cut which is nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

"Is it OK now?!" Jin hyung asked but I just ignored him. Which irked him but I can't help it.

"Yah! Did you just ignore me? Is this what I taught you? Fucking respect elders." Jin hyung yelled. I told you he's the one who curses a lot but blames it on yoongi hyung.

"I heard something about y/n!............While we were in Paris. I think Namjoon is her crush when she's in highschool. She even collected information about all of us. I mean you three. You guys know that I always skip classes." Yoongi hyung said making me to frown at him. So that's why she knew about me. And the most important thing about yoongi hyung is he doesn't know how to console so he just talks bullshit.

Once we all went to a funeral of an old lady who's our neighbour that time.... maybe few years back. Jin hyung, yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung and me attended the funeral.

When we went to just console their family members yoongi hyung started talking out of nowhere. "I heard she used to let her dog to pee on the door of Mr. Lee's, she used to spread rumours about Mrs. Kang, she used to peek into neighbors houses. But still she's such a kind hearted person." Those were his words. After hearing yoongi hyung words all the people started murmuring. And Mr. Lee's face looked like a volcano. And her funeral really was a disaster, I pitied watching old lady's smiling photo with no teeth. Jin hyung and Namjoon restricted yoongi hyung to speak in public since that day.

And again he's doing it right now. Talking bullshit which is really unnecessary.

"Really? I knew it! She's always comes to me for clarifications in English projects. I recognized as her being sister of Jungkook's girlfriend then. That's why remember her. She's cute though." I whipped my head to Namjoon hyung who just voiced his thoughts out. Tell me he's joking please!

"You are not helping hyung!" my voice came out a bit bad as I couldn't say a word with out sniffing. They're rubbing salt on my wound.

"If You bitches aren't aware of how to console him right now then be silent. This is what we get when a man with high IQ left to talk with extremely clueless guy. What a bunch of Idiots." Jin hyung scolded like mother and I told you he curses a lot.

"You love her?" Jin hyung asked and even if someone asks million times my answer will be the same.

"I love her more than myself." I replied back with out even thinking.

"She left me. And I don't think she will even talk to me anymore. She might hate me Now. She doesn't even want to see me. I don't want to show up tomorrow. I can't. I can't watch her ignoring me." I said in a low tone thinking of it. It would be hell if she's going to ignore me.

"You know Jungkook when you're 15 I taught you how to play basketball." Yoongi hyung spoke which made me to turn to him.

"Yes, but why are you ask-"

"so you might also recalled how you got sad when you couldn't get the ball into the hoop. You even cried. " he questioned making me to frown at him. Is he talking about me crying now? Great!

"Yeah I remember." I told replied back.

"Did you stop trying? Did you give up then?" yoongi hyung asked making me confused.

"No! You know Hyung I tried hard and finally I learnt it. I don't give up." I said sternly as it was the truth.

"Now why are giving up now? Try hard, try harder. Make her believe that you love her. Why are you even thinking of not showing up tomorrow. She said clearly that she loves you. If I were you I would love her so much till she felt like she can't live without out me and I can't live without her." his words made me think. Right! Hyung is right! I love her and why am I even thinking of not showing up tomorrow.

It's not like I'm forcing her. I just want to clear this misunderstanding. She loves me and I love her.

"Wow! That was the longest sentence I have ever heard yoongi saying." Jin hyung commented and Namjoon hyung agreed which I ignored totally.

"What if she rejects me? What if she still doesn't believe me that my love for her is genuine not pity." I asked the first thing that came into my mind.

"If she loves you then she couldn't get off her feelings that soon. If she still doesn't believe you then the fault is within you Jungkook. Your love isn't strong enough for her believe and you need to try harder." yoongi hyung clarified.

"wow! This is a miracle. It was the second time he talked this much. Yoongi is that really you?" Jin hyung asked making a shocked expression with his eyes wide open and Namjoon hyung just nodded still in daze by yoongi hyung's longest speech.

Yoongi hyung stood up and started heading towards towards his room but he stopped hearing my words.

"Hyung! Is it it weird that I want to kiss you right now?" yoongi hyung just made a disgusted face and mumbled "Go to hell!" and walked past us heading towards his room and if I'm not wrong I saw his lips curving upward a little.

"I know you're smiling. Love you goodnight hyung." I yelled and got a whatever in return to my confession.

"Sleep well and forget about everything. Have a new start with a new morning." Namjoon hyung left while patting my back.

"Goodnight then, I need my beauty sleep." I chuckled at Jin hyung's words and left to my room.

I opened the box she gave me before leaving me. There's a paper in it and a bracelet.

"you're my moon who taught me how to shine bright when I forgot that I'm a start. I love you."

I saw the bracelet having a tiny moon thing attached to it and I smiled while looking at the little precious thing. I put it on myself it's a little hard but I managed to get it done. I kissed the bracelet after switching off the lights.

I dailed a number immediately and I got a reply immediately.

"What asshole?" I heard him saying.

"Hyung! Even though you hate me I want your help please." I begged him while sniffing a little. He paused for a moment making me to hear silence. I think he's thinking.

"Since when you are calling me hyung?" he asked again.

"P-Please Hyung!" I begged again.

"Ok asshole! Don't cry and also you sound like a snorting pig don't worry, I will talk to him he's really close to her OK. I'm really shook that you called me and again Just watch the time Jerk! It's almost midnight." he yelled again and I had to distance my phone a little bit.

"Thank you so much Tea hyung hyung."

"It's Taehyung you asshole! Now bye." I giggled a little and hung up.

"Be ready y/n! I'm coming for you." I smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep.

A/n : Hey guys. It's Jk's pov. Don't worry Jk's not a jerk. He loves her.

Do you want JK to be cocky and all. Yes he will be don't worry. We will get our cocky JK back.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys 😉.
Don't be a silent reader.

👉🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332 68 39
I was lost in the darkness. The darkness which was killing me from inside but then they healed me . Made me realize that I am worth living that I can...
2M 79.2K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
7.7K 267 56
"Don't push me away, please." Jungkook calls out to me, but he doesn't take a step further, allowing me my space. I'm unsure if I'm relieved. "I'm he...
12.5K 232 21
"Oh my god!" I shouted when I spilled my drink onto Jungkook's shirt. I could see his six pack through his shirt but that wasn't what I was focused o...