đź–¤Black Diamondđź–¤

By SpaceD0rito

This is a White x Black fanfiction. (a little Yellow x Blue too) Also book 2 of this book exists on my secon... More

A/N
Chapter 1 Training and Mistaken gem
Chapter 2 The small diamonds arrival
Chapter 3 Pranks and Jealousy
Chapter 4 Hello There
Chapter 5 Missing Pearl
Chapter 6 Diamond Disaster
Chapter 7 Fusions destruction
Chapter 8 The Fight
Chapter 9 I'm Back
Chapter 10 Something Wrong
Chapter 11 The AI
Chapter 12 Not As Planned
Chapter 13 Gone
Chapter 14 The Dark Room
Chapter 15 Explanation and Tragedy
Chapter 16 Free
Chapter 18 The Nightmare
Chapter 19 Meaning Of Failure
Chaper 20 In Hiding
Chapter 21 New Start
Chapter 22 Uninvited Guest
Chapter 23 Homeworld Part 1
Chapter 24 Homeworld Part 2
Chapter 25 Homeworld Part 3
A/N Super Duper Important

Chapter 17 The Barn

3.5K 103 37
By SpaceD0rito

Black Diamond's Pov
Steven trotted towards the red building with an happy smile displaying on his face. I followed the boy, walking along with him to the structure the humans have created.

We soon reached the building and Steven stopped in front of it. He looked towards me with an half heartedly smile on his lips.
-Wait here, I have to do something before you go inside. Okey?

Steven said calmly, I looked at the boy before me. Considering whether I would obey or not, he's been kind to me this long, so what could go wrong?
I tought, then finally gave up and agreed and nodded towards Steven. His smile widened slightly as his gaze turned back towards the red building, running inside. Leaving me behind.

While Steven was inside I took a look around my surroundings, feeling warmth come to my heart.

Earth is truly beautiful....

I thought as I crouched down on my knees letting my hand run thru the strands of green grass on the ground.
I stopped when a white flower brushed my finger, my expression softened and an genuine faint smile displayed on my lips.
-How pretty....

I breathed out silently, my thought were interrupted when I heard footsteps in the grass, running towards me in a fast pace.
I looked up from the grass and onto the thing that was running towards me in alert.

I squinted my eyes slightly in confusion as a orange blob further away from me got closer and closer.
-What is that...

I mumbled and before I could realise  it, the orange blob had already reached me, I closed my eyes and raised my arms to my face. Trying to protect myself from whatever it was. It jumped on top of me, making happy barking noises as something rough and wet was dragged across my right cheek.

I slowly opened my eyes, ready to embrace whatever was on top of me.
I opened them fully and looked down where the creature was.

A plant?...

I thought curiously and my arms faltered towards my sides, I took a hand and softly patted the living and moving orange plant. I received a happy bark from the orange plant as I patted it and my defense was quickly shut down by it's cuteness.

I felt an heartfilled laugh erupt from my throat at how ridiculously alerted I was by an adorable living plant.
-Yeesh, Earth can't give me a break huh....

I mumbled happily as I kept on patting the plant.
After a couple of minutes of spending time with the plant creature I heard a twig snap behind me. My gaze was soon directed towards the noise without hesitation.

What I saw suprised me. It was a gem, or I think. Humans don't usually come with blue skin.
-Hi

I nervously said as I hugged the orange plant for comfort. The blue gem saw my expression and her alerted look was soon softened.
She inspected me and then towards the living plant in my arms.
-It seems Pumpkin likes you.

The blue gem said softly, I looked at the orange plant named Pumpkin and then back at the blue gem.
-Oh, is this yours?

I asked as my head leaned to the right like an curious puppy.
-Yeah, I guess you can say so.
Me and Peridot takes care of her together.

The blue gem said. As I felt slight kindness from the blue gem I smiled softly towards her.
-Oh okey, the names Black. You can call me Black, Night or whatever you prefer.

I said as I didn't say my full name, since I didn't want to alert the blue gem by being a diamond. I reached my hand towards the gem as I wanted to greet myself.
She hesitated for a second but gave in and shook my hand.
-The names Lapis Lazuli.

The blue gem named Lapis said with an faint smile. Pumpkin barked happily as she walked away from my embrace and ran around us with excitement.

I stood up from the grass and brushed of my legs from grass straws and dirt.
I could hear a faint familliar yelling from behind me and Lapis.
Both of our attention were turned towards the sound, seeing Steven running out of the red building and towards us as he dragged a short green gem behind him.

He and the green gem had finally reached us as they stopped running. Steven was panting from the running and the green gem had an sceptical and an curious expression on her face as she looked me up and down.
-Ah, it seems like you guys have already met.

Steven said thru pants as he tried to steady his breath. He released his grip on the small green gem's wrist and she curiously walked towards me.
-And who are you?

The green gem said as she stared at me. I was about to answer until Lapis interrupted me.
-This is Black, and Black,
this is Peridot I mentioned earlier.

Lapis said as she introduced us to each other. I looked at the small gem with huge puppy eyes.
-Cute...

I mumbled to myself, but I guess she heard me as her eyes widened with shock.
-I-I ain't cute! I'm cool and mighty you clod!

Peridot protested with an angry yet fluttered voice. I could hear giggling excape from Steven and Lapis, it was lingering in the background as Peridot childishly ranted to herself.
-Yeah, Mighty adorable that is!

Steven said with a huge smile and glimmering eyes as he proved his point. I could hear Lapis's giggling become louder, we all stopped making sounds and just stared at each other for a second until another wave of laughter hit. Even I was apart of it.

Laughing.

Such a nice feeling, I felt free and warm inside . What was this feeling....

I thought as I questioned my mood, as it hadn't occurred to me in such a long time. It wasn't very common any more.

The laughter eventually calmed down and Lapis wiped away a happy stray tear from her face, Steven retrieved his breath and Peridot got back on her feet as she had fell from laughing to hard.
-This was nice.

Lapis commented and I felt a faint smile appeared on my lips.
-Indeed.

I agreed happily. We kept on chatting in peace, finding alot of similarities between each other as we were getting to know each other.
We stopped talking when the nightsky hit and the sky darkened.
-Steven, shouldn't you return to your sleeping residence?

Peridot said as she noticed it getting dark. Steven looked down at the grass with an unhappy smile. He sighed sadly and looked towards Peridot and Lapis.
-I can't, I did something I wasn't told to. So I ran away.

Steven said silently, as silently that it almost wasn't audibly to our ears.
-Steven, what do you mean?

Lapis said next as she began to worry for the boy. He sighed once again, locking eyes with Lapis.
-I found Black's gem hidden in our temple, the crystal gems had poofed her and held her prisoner in her own gem for thousands of years.

But once I found her I broke the bubble and had her in my possession. They wanted to take her away from me to bubble her or even wanted to get rid of her, but I didn't let them as I took Black's gem and ran away.

I don't want to know what they would do to her if they got their hands on her...

Steven explained and I looked away from them as I felt the darkness of loneliness for those thousands of years return.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked towards the gem, seeing that it was Lapis. She had tears in her eyes and she embraced me in a tight hug.
-I know how it feels to be trapped like that, it isn't nice, it's lonely and dark.
I know how hard it must have been,
I will not let them take you away.

I promise.....

Lapis said and I felt tears brim my eyes as my arms wrapped around the blue gem's torso, hugging her tightly and my head laid between the nape of her shoulder and neck as I began sobbing loudly.

I felt four other arms wrap around me and Lapis, seemingly as it was Steven or Peridot as the hug turned into a group hug.
-I might not know how it felt to be trapped like that, but I have heard how horrible it was from Lapis. I want to help, even though I might not have any powers like the other gems.

Peridot said in the hug as she was sniffling. Steven digged his face into the hug as he was sobbing with us.
He mumbled some words that didn't really form into real words from Steven because of all the sniffling and sobbing.

The hug stayed for a couple of minutes in silence as the sobbing started to fade.

Then it was released and I wiped away the tears away from my face with the back of my wrist as the others did the same.
-Thanks you guys,
I really appreciate it.

I said with smooth voice as an soft sad smile was on my face and they smiled softly towards me in return.
-Is it okey if both me and Black can stay here until everything is settled with the others?

Steven asked as he scratched his neck nervously.
-Of course it is you clod!
Is it your barn after all!

Peridot said with an playful voice as she softly punched Steven's arm in assurance.
-Not only that, but I'm sure I will get along with Black pretty well. She seems like an descent person then what you were Peri. She is probably the only one gem that haven't kidnapped, trapped or hurt me on this planet, accept from Steven that is.

Lapis said as she had a smug smile on her face as she glared towards Peridot. Peridot anxiously left out an uncomfortable laugh as she turned her head away from Lapis.
-Well Black, do you want a tour?

Peridot said as she wanted to change the subject. I nodded happily and I could see her happy self returning.
-Well let's start of, This is a barn!

Peridot said as she pointed to the red building. Oooo so that's what it was called I thought to myself as I started to understand humans buildings a little more then before.
We all walked inside the barn and Peridot opened her mouth to continue to tell me about the place.
-Me, Lapis and Pumpkin live her together. Me and Lapis usually make meep morps, watch camping hearts or grow plants here!

Peridot said as she had stretched her arms out in an T position. Trying to refer to the barn as she was speaking.
Peridot then walked towards a weird small structure and pointed towards it.
-This is mine and Lapis's meep morph, a meep morph is when you take random objects and turn them into something else, but we usually use them for decoration!

Peridot said proudly as she stood beside the object that was called an "meep morph".
-It's pretty.

I said as I didn't want to steal away the moment Peridot were having.
Her smug smile only widened by the compliment.
-Of course it is! Me and Lapis built it together after all! Well beside that, over here we watch a show that's called Camping Hearts. It's really good and you must watch it.

Peridot said as we had walked and climbed up the ladder to the second floor towards a TV and an cardboard box filled with smaller black boxes that was labeled Camping Hearts.
-It's actually pretty good.

Lapis said truthfully as she had herself got attached to the show as well. I nodded as I where listening when Peridot were explaining a little of the show.

As Peridot where ranting about the show, my attention towards her slowly faded from Peridot and towards to the barn instead.
My eyes landed upon a white fabric that was formed into an laying C. It didn't look like an meep morph.
-Lapis, what's that?

I curiously said towards Lapis as I pointed towards the fabric.
-It's called a hammock, you can lay, relax or sleep in it.

Lapis said as she had trased to where my finger had been pointing.
-What's sleeping?

I said with interest as I hadn't heard about it before.
-Ah yes! A wonderful question! Sleeping, it's a method humans use to gather or recharge their energy so they can work properly thru out the day.

Peridot said satisfied as she was happy to answer my questions.
-It's when you lay down and close your eyes and just stop thinking about things.

Steven chimed in as he noticed that I hadn't fully understood the method.

Ooooohhh so that's what the humans in the Zoo was doing when they layed down and closed their eyes. No wonder why I hadn't realized it before I thought to myself.
-Do you want to try it? It's really relaxing and we are about to sleep soon either way. We grew used of the method of sleeping during every night, even though we don't really even need it.

Lapis said as she locked eyes with me.
It wouldn't hurt to try, they said it was even relaxing I thought.
-Yeah I would like too. It can't be that bad if even you two are doing it.

I said with a faint smile, as I agreed I could see stars form in Steven's eyes. As he was excited to help me learn the process of sleeping.
He took ahold of my wrist and began dragging me down to the first floor where the hammock where placed.

When we had gotten to the destination we stopped walking as both Peridot and Lapis had followed behind us. Steven patted the hammock as he motioned me to lay down on it.

I carefully got in it and layed down as I didn't want the hammock to flip on me, or other words that it wouldn't make me fall to the ground.

I  then slowly closed my eyes and relaxed every muscle in my body, only seconds in I could feel my consciousness slowly and smoothly fade away. It wasn't an uncomfortable feeling, it was actually surprisingly relaxing as Lapis had said before. She sure wasn't lying, that's for sure.

I felt my breathing get heavier and slower, feeling darkness take over my mind as sleep took over my body.

                           The End!
_____________________________________
A/N:
Black and Steven finally have a place to stay in until everything calms down with the other crystal gems.
What would the future bring them all? That will you know in the next chapter my wonderful readers!

Hope you all liked it and I wish y'all good luck with life.
See you in the next chapter and I'm happy that you all stay for the next chapter, even if it can take a couple of days to upload.

Bye bye my dear readers!! ❤️🥺🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.2K 37
NO ONE HAS MADE THIS TO MY KNOWLEDGE YET AND I NEED IT IN MY LIFE SO I CREATED IT just, I don't know lots of randomness....
1K 83 35
Friction began to develop between Pink Diamond and her peers. Yellow and Blue had tried their best to satisfy her tyrannical orders, but it was no u...
47.9K 1.3K 37
Steven, Homeworld, Danger... Diamonds... Those words don't sound too comforting together, right? Who said this was a comforting story? For Steven and...
3.3K 137 13
Yellow Pearl hates her life, but she has accepted it. Accepted that it is her fate to be a slave to her Diamond's will for the rest of her days. Acce...