๐™‰๐˜พ๐™ ๐™„๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ | ang...

By moonindeed

"Sometimes people just want to be sad. " started; 12 June 2020 copyright by moonindeed More

๐Ÿ’”
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™ž๐™ก โžฆ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™š๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ โžฆ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ. 1
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™š๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃโžฆ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ. 2
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™  โžฆ ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œโžฆ ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™
๐™…๐™–๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ โžฆ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™š
๐™”๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™– โžฆ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ โžฆ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š๐™จ
๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ โžฆ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค โžฆ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก
๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฃ โžฆ ๐™’๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ
๐™…๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค โžฆ ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™
all the love for you guys !
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™š๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ โžฆ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™…๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ โžฆ ๐™๐™จ๐™š๐™™
๐™…๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค โžฆ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™š
๐™…๐™–๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ โžฆ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐™…๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ โžฆ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š
๐™…๐™–๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ โžฆ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™…๐™ค๐™๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ โžฆ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ โžฆ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข

๐™…๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ โžฆ ๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ

2.3K 28 2
By moonindeed

◼high school au

"you better without me"

____

The famous cold boy. Everyone thought he would be single forever, but everyone also knew there was a girl who made his heart melt.

You are the girl every boy in school likes—a sweet, pretty, lovely girl.

Jung Jaehyun is popular, but he always looks so intimidating when it comes to strangers.

For you, Jaehyun is the only boy who can make your heart beat so fast, and you always dream of him being your husband in the future.

"He is so quiet," everyone says. And you always ignore that.

Sometimes, you feel it too. Jaehyun being too quiet when you take him on dates. You always have to start the conversation to make your dates less awkward.

But you love him just the way he is.

Today, he was reading his book alone. When you tried to sit next to him, he said, "I want to be alone," without looking at you.

Your heart clenched a little.

You nodded and sat far away, looking at him. Suddenly, lost in your thoughts on Jaehyun's handsomeness, you felt hands on your shoulders.

"How do you have him wrapped around your finger, by the way?"

Doyoung Kim. Your friend who always says ungrateful things about Jaehyun ever since you told him you like Jaehyun. He always hates Jaehyun, and you don't know why.

"He is not that quiet," you glare at Doyoung.

"Look at him."

"He loves to spend his time alone. He is not the kind of person who loves to have a girlfriend, YN."

Whatever Doyoung said made your heart sad. You felt he was right, but you also loved Jaehyun very much.

You felt useless. You already gave everything to him, but he still didn't give a piece of his heart to you.

"I need to go to the bathroom," you stood up and ran to the girls' bathroom.

In the girls' bathroom, you couldn't take it anymore. You cried. Thankfully, there was nobody there, so you wouldn't have to hear the girls' shitty talk.

They always talked about how pitiful you were with the cold boy Jaehyun, and it made you more heartbroken.

You were indeed the one who wanted to try this relationship. Jaehyun had no interest in this shitty relationship, but could he at least be nice as a boyfriend?

Again, you couldn't hold it. You cried and cried.

"I told you, you'd be happier with someone else and not me." You looked up. There he was, your boyfriend, looking at you sadly.

"This is the girls' bathroom, Jaehyun! Get out." You pushed him, but you knew he was strong, so it didn't affect him.

"Doyoung is in the front."

You sighed and tried not to look at him. You realized how ugly you looked when you cried.

He gave you a tissue. "I am sorry."

You felt him trying to wipe your cheeks. "It's the first time."

"Huh?"

"You do things like a boyfriend." You looked at him, smiling. But from what you saw, his face looked sad.

"Last, YN."

You looked at him, confused and scared of losing him.

"Doyoung told me," he said sadly.

"And I think we should end this here."

"What? No! Jaehyun, I can fix everything, okay?"

"It's not you. The problem is me." He smiled sadly.

"You are a good girl... the sweetest girl I ever talked with." He smiled and caressed your head, making you cry even more.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore. Thank you, YN." He said and left you crying.

Doyoung, who saw Jaehyun leave, then came to him.

"Please, take care of her," Jaehyun said and left Doyoung still surprised.

That was best for both of them, he thought.

He thought he was just a nerdy boy who didn't know how to express his feelings.

He liked you. A lot. Your smile when you looked at him, your warm hands in his, your warm hug, even though Jaehyun never hugged you back.

Jaehyun thought you were too perfect for him.

the end.

jaehyun is the sweetest boy ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.1K 31
โEven if we have to go around a long way, I will still feel the same. We'll be alright, I want to try again.โž ยฉ ZENO | ONGOING โ–ถ...
503K 6.5K 200
NCT OT23 {requests: closed} Taeil Johnny Taeyong Yuta Kun Doyoung Ten Jaehyun WinWin Jungwoo Lucas Mark Xiaojun Hendery Renjun Jeno Haechan...
469K 5.6K 200
NCT OT23 > Taeil Johnny Taeyong Yuta Kun Doyoung Ten Jaehyun WinWin Jungwoo Lucas Mark Xiaojun Hendery Renjun Jeno Haechan Jaemin YangYang Shotaro ...
2K 45 20
"๐‘ฌ๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’‰ ๐’š๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’–๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’๐’" ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ; ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅสณแตˆ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข' ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™ ; ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซแต—สฐ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ...