Our Luna | Short story [COMPL...

By thepengirl_

*Previously known as 'My Alpha Mates'* She was soft delicate female wolf who has always been ignored by her f... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
New Short Story
Bonus Smut Chapter

3

19K 445 40
By thepengirl_

POV OF ANNA

The lights were off so I assumed they weren't home. I walked to the door when I saw Hannah coming out. "Hey An!" She smiled and I smiled back. "Did you find your mate?" She asked and I shook my head. "Congrats! Who is he? Whoever he is, he is nothing compared to mine." She replied. "I found my mate and you must have heard." She asked and I nodded. "Congrats." I gave her a tight lipped smile. "So where are you going?" I asked. "Dad has organized dinner with Nick so I was going there. Do you wanna join? Even though Dad won't approve. I can help you." She spoke. "No it's fine. I have plans." I lied again. "Okay then enjoy." She replied and left.

I switched on the lights and walked to my room. I flopped on my bed. Chris is my mate. Then what about Nicholas? Why did I feel the that he was my mate? Maybe my wolf got confused as they were twins. My wolf wanted to go on a run so I walked to the nearby forest. I shifted into my white wolf and began to run.

It was crescent moon. Almost looked like a full. I stopped by the lake. I slowly dipped my paw slowly in the cold water. I felt another wolf nearby. I turned and saw a big black wolf walk to me. It had red eyes. Alpha. I suddenly smelled chocolate.

"Chris?" I mind linked. He didn't reply and came closer. He came and nudged my neck softly. I nudged back feeling the warmth.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier." He sounded sad.

"I'm sorry. I overreacted." I replied and he looked into my eyes.

"You are Beta Harry's daughter?" He asked identifying me due to the color of my eyes.

"Yes. Please don't push me away." I replied moving closer to him.

"Why would I do that? You are my one and only mate." He rested his head on my stomach rubbing softly.

"It's just people always push me away and have always liked my sister." I replied rubbing his stomach.

"So you are the daughter Harry never talked about. But I swear you are the most beautiful wolf and human I've ever seen." He replied nudging my mouth with his.

I just nudged him back. "So aren't your family supposed to be celebrating?" He asked.

"They are celebrating." I sighed softly.

"Without you?" He sounded angry.

"It's fine. They aren't that fond of me." I replied trying to calm him.

"Let's go to your house then. We both can celebrate." He smriked making me blush.

I ran towards my house and felt him follow me. I hopped into my room's window entering my room. Soon he came in too. My room suddenly felt small due to his presence.

"You can change I'll be outside." I spoke walking out of the room.

"You can stay." He replied and my heart beats raised. I heard him laugh. I quickly walked out. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I walked back to my room and saw him waiting for me in my little towel that barely covered anything.

"I'll get you Richard's pajamas." I replied and walked to Richard's room. I picked some pajamas that looked new and unused. "Here." I handed them to him. I turned around letting him put them on. "I'll wait downstairs." He walked out and I quickly put on a pink tshirt and dark blue high waist shorts. I tied my hairs into a ponytail and walked down.

"So shall we cook or order takeout?" He asked. "I'm a bad cook so we should order takeout." I replied sitting next to him. He wrapped his hands around my shoulders pulling me closer. "You smell like strawberry." He spoke. "And you smell like chocolate." I replied smiling. He kissing my lips softly before ordering pizza and coke.

"So when are your parents coming back?" He asked. "Not before midnight." I replied and he nodded. "Netflix?" I asked and he nodded. "We should go to my room." I replied standing up. We walked to my room. He made himself comfortable on my bed as I switched on some random movie. I heard a knock on the door. "Maybe pizza's here." I walked down with my card.

I opened the door and froze. "Mate!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 10K 29
Amelia Wolf is a werewolf but not just any werewolf she is the pure red wolf. Amelia's mum was killed when she was 4 then later on her step-mum and o...
16.2K 322 21
(COMPLETED) Tanya is the new girl at Summer High School. She is sweet and pretty James is the school's popular boy and the boy every girl wants Tany...
25.3K 9 1
The Red Rose Pack had always been passionate and that is the cause of their downfall. Alpha Nickolas of the Red Rose Pack, came from the perfect fami...
6.6K 845 22
Two undercover cops, posing as a couple at a posh Florida resort, have a love/hate relationship that could get them killed before they find the secre...