LOVE WITH MR RIGHT

By Inkaholic_

A Mafia leader An underworld criminal A gangster and what not. A beauty queen A miss Mumbai A charmers and wh... More

C A S T
1= Poles apart
2= Who is she?
3= Camouflaged
4= False but true
5= Poor soul
7= Move on
8= Queen
9= Sexual Tension
10= Periled
11= Undefined Passion

6= Prisoner

177 15 9
By Inkaholic_

NOTE:-

Kindly read the message I am about to post on my timeline. And for one's who are reading it late read the message posted on 18th June.

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

Keerti's POV

As he was accelerating the car my heart was accelerating on double speed. He was dangerous. He can do anything. My mind were repeating these words making my head to spin.

After 10 minutes or so we reached outside of.. Wait What? Outside a zoo. Why zoo? What will he do here? And my fear sent me through a nightmare in just a second.

He opened his door gesturing me to step out and I did that. He was walking in front of me and I was following him.

Why we are at zoo at this time? It's almost 7:00 in evening and the sky has turned into a darker shade of blue. The zoo must be closed.

We reached at the main entrance gate and to my surprise the taker opened the gate.

"Don't put so much pressure on your small brain." He said bringing me out my trance.

"This is a small zoo and it is a result of Sanju's stubbornness. Few years back she became so stubborn that she wants to pet each and every animal. So at time I had to open a zoo for her. But this is not a private zoo. Like public can also come and visit. And I must say it is very pocket friendly. Just 50₹ for elder and 10₹ for children. But it's that we own this" He explained me to much. I didn't asked any of these things. Is he trying to promote and advertise his zoo to me.

"Come let's meet Bruno" He said and moved forward. We reached near a cage. Actually not a real cage it was forest and to cover the animals stopping them from coming out there was a netted with a one side open cage. I was waiting for a huge dog to come out of it but what came was a shock to me.

How can he name a Tiger Bruno?

Naksh's pov

Punishment are cruel and bad but I never thought of giving her a shock something like this. She was sweet, beautiful and obedient. To be honest she never really disobeyed any of the instructions that I gave her but today she broke all the norms and I have to teach her a very big lesson so that she never even think of doing something, forget trying.

She came to normal and is looking fine by looks so I think I must continue with my plan.

I called Bruno and now I can see that expression of fear on her face.

"Open the cage" I ordered the taker and he nodded.

"Noo" She screamed and hid behind me causing me to frown. The cage is not even close to get open and she is already screaming.

The taker opened the cage and Bruno ran towards me. On the other side she was taking small back steps. I grabbed her hand and she froze where she was. I pulled her and she came and stood beside me.

"Bruno" I said in a shrill voice causing him to roar. And trust me his roar never did something to me like this before. Just his single roar and Keerti got so insanely scared that she almost  got into me. She was so freaking close. No girl ever came that close to me until I had plans to fuck her.

My body was reacting in a way that he shouldn't, not atleast in the zoo where I can't take her. 

"Keerti" I called her name causing her to look at me, straight into my eyes making me lose control.

I ruffled Bruno's head to avoid my ideas of fucking her. Bruno came and nuzzled himself on my legs which made me smile. 

"Touch him" I said slowly but harshly to her making sure that my eyes are shooting deadly glares to her. She swallowed her saliva and moved her hand in his direction. Slowly her hands touched his head and I said "Grab Bruno" and in no seconds her hand was in his mouth. I could see the blood oozing out of her hand and she was screaming on the top of her voice so badly that her throat went dry but the voice was still the same.

After a minutes I guess all the tears she was shedding went dry and the new tears were also dry. 

"Leave Bruno" I said and he left quickly. I know but he doesn't eat human beings. Each and every animal here has a lot tantrums. They just eat fresh, packed and branded meat. But obviously his sharp teeth gave her deep cuts. Blood was still oozing but I grabbed that hard making her scream again.

"Did you met the aly alligator" I said "Let's go meet" I grabbing her more tight as she was trying to free herself. Before leaving I threw food for Bruno which she surely saw and Bruno ran inside his cage.

We moved to another cage with water and a piece of land which was Aly's cage. The taker opened that too. "Where is our Aly" I asked the taker as he was seen no where. 

"Sir he is in the water. Mostly at this hour he is in the water relaxing because whole day he has to stay out" The taker informed and I nodded.

"Shoot! Noo but don't worry we can still jump into the water" I said and her eyes widened. 

"No please don't" She cried in front of me and ran backwards as I had left her hand. Dude she is fast. I quickly ran after her and grabbed her and dragged her back there and she was struggling hard to free herself.

"Don't ever try this or else you will suffer your whole life" I said putting her down.

"Don't.  Leave me" She was whining and I pushed her causing her to fall in water but ofcourse I held her one hand to not make her really fall. I don't want her to really die rather I just want to see that fear in her eyes, just that. She screamed again loud and I swear by the end of this my ears will bid me a bad bye.

I pulled her back and she landed in my arms. Her hands automatically came to my nape and she hugged me tightly sobbing badly.

I gestured the taker and he closed the cage and once he did I pushed her back. Her head hit the iron cage.

"Ouchh" She screamed holding her head tightly and sitting there on the floor. I could see the corner of her forehead turning red.

"Aww you got hurt right! I too got hurt when I came to know you met someone at the complex and about your escape plan" I said in the most harsh voice I had and her breath got uneven.

I pulled her back her from the ground.

"Come let's go" I said and a expression of relief came on her face but a smirk came on my face. "And meet Champ, the chimpanzee" I said after taking a pause. Her horrified expression returned and she nodded no slowly.

I practically dragged her to the place where champ stay. 
When he saw me he showed his wild and sharp teeth. I know he is welcoming me but for her it was a moment of death as it is scary for sure.

"You know what he can eat you up alive and nobody will give a fuck to you" I said her eyes turned red due to consistency in crying.

I pushed her a bit so that she can stand in front of the cage with almost no gap but to my surprise she quickly turned and hugged me tightly as the champ started moving towards her.

Her hug was bone crushing. Her heavy breathing was hitting my shoulder blade. It was driving me crazy and I just wanted to hug her tight and make her completely mine just at the moment but I had to control my testosterone that was releasing in me so fast. I grabbed her nape and seperated her from me. I had to say something rude and bad to her to stop the feeling that is evoking in me.

"You are my prisoner. You are locked up to me, by me and for me." I was still holding her in the same way. Our face were so close. Our nose were touching and I can hear her heart pounding loud and clear enough. 

"You want to run know. RUN! Run in this zoo when I will open each and every cage and you will have no one to save you." I said and she didn't moved a bit. She was so still. 

"Do you get this" I asked her and she nodded her head slowly and I left her only to see her fall on the floor. Her eyes closed. Fuck! She fall unconscious. Her heart rate was slow and so was her pulse. 

"Fuck! I think I did to much" I said and carried her in my arms to the car. I quickly opened the back door and kept her safely there. I took the water bottle that was there and splashed water on her face. She opened her eyes and the moment she looked at me she crawled back and sat in a fetus position.

"I am sorry. I literally did nothing. I didn't even knew she will be there. She was asking me why I disappeared last night suddenly but I swear I didn't tell anything to her. She don't know that I am here with you and she don't know about anything.I just asked her to call my dad to inform him that I am fine but I know he will not pick up. He is busy with his work. That's it. No one has a clue that I am here with you. Trust me I swear.  Please believe me I didn't do anything." She said while sobbing and unable to breathe. 

I think I reacted quickly not even listening to her side. I had to calm her down.

"Shhhh ! I trust you. I believe you. Calm down" I said but I thought she didn't heard.

"I am sorry please don't put me there with those animals. I am zoophobic." She closed her eyes saying this.

Oh god! No please not again.

I pulled her leg and dragged her to me at the edge of the seat. She opened her eyes slowly and I hugged her immediately.

"I trust you. No one is going to harm you. I am here. And these animals don't eat human. They have so many tantrums. They just eat packed brand meat. You are safe" I said and she slowed her heavy breathing.

"I will let anyone touch you. Please just calm down." I said and offered her water. She drank it and tried to become normal.

I took the first aid box out and applied dettol on the cotton and tapped on her wound. She hissed in pain. I blew her wound up. I bandaged her hand and took cooling cream on my hand. I moved closer to her and touched her swollen forhead and slowly applied cream on her.

I asked for her hand. She looked confused but at last gave her hand to me and I don't know why but I felt that I got whatever I want from life.

I smiled softly to her and she smiled back. My heart jumped and started playing tricks with me. She came out with me and I made her sit in the front seat.

Whole drive back to home was silent. I can still feel the fear in her. She was quite and was looking out of the window.

I pulled my car in front of the main door and she got out. She waited for me to come out as well. After giving driver the key to park the car I went to her. She started moving inside but j stopped looking at her.

"Keerti please be normal. If you will stay like this Sanju will surely find it fishy" I said to her but she just nodded and started walking same like before. No expression on her face but a lot of fear in her heart and mind.

I have to do something to make sure that she comes back to normal. I have to make sure to her that she is safe here. No one will do specially I will not do anything to her. What u did next moment was not at all planned and intentionally.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

PRECAP- A STEP CLOSER

Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Signing off 💗
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 14.1K 73
A man finding peace in his life A girl finding love in her life He will get her but will he ever be able to win her.. She will be his..but will she e...
216K 10K 31
Mafia Love Series 1 Advay M. D'cruz Known as A millionaire, Arrogant, Playboy who run D'cruz Industry. He rule on more than half Italy. He is f...
11.4K 891 33
THE STORY REVOLVES AROUND A SMALL SPY GROUP OF COLLEGE LEVEL KNOWN AS THE MUMBAI TEENS. THIS GROUP WAS INITIALLY CREATED BY SOURABH RAAJ JAIN NICKNAM...
2.6K 35 13
The story revolves around Keerti and Naksh. It involves lot of mature elements will drop a disclaimer before head for the respective parts which incl...