Adopted By One Direction(UNDE...

By -simplymistaken

It was a normal day for Alison. That was until she got adopted by a certain boy band named One Direction! Wil... More

Before You Read
Adopted By One Direction
Hanging with the girls
Brain Damage what?
School
Is There About To Be A Party?
Party Time
Trouble
Papparazzi
Where are they?
Let her go...
"I love you"
The Key to Freedom
Your ok
Home Sweet Home
New guy
The Date
Your home
Birthday
Epilogue
Update and big news!
Read My New Better One Direction Book

Apartment

1.2K 36 20
By -simplymistaken

Welcome to your new home! All the boys screamed.

I was in shock.

Well don't just stand there let's go tour the inside.

I couldn't speak so I just nodded as Louis took my hand and led me to my apartment.

He opened the door as Johnny Jill and Drake jumped out and yelled Surprise!

I smiled as big as I could. I was so happy. I toured the apartment to find out Drake and Jill were gonna live with me.

Finally after I toured the huge apartment Drake said he wanted everyone to gather around.

He bent down on one knee and pulled out a little box. It was a diamond ring.

Ali, we may have only known each other for a little while but I feel as though I've know you for a hundred years. Will you marry me?

Tears streamed down my face as I screamed Yes.

Drake slipped the ring onto my finger.

This is love. I had all my friends and family gathered around me. Showing me passion and love. This was true love and I am happy.

THE END!
*********
Hey guys I don't think I'm gonna do a sequel but if you guys want I will do a sequel! Love you ❤️ There will defiantly be an epilogue though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 224 40
This story will tell you about a hard life of a 15 year old girl named Allison and a 13 year old boy named Craig being adopted. But what will happen...
24.4K 395 17
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth *** I do not own One Direction or anything associated with this. I only own Alexia. Copyright 20...
93.7K 1.1K 59
Emily Johnson is a 13 year old girl, living in an orphanage in New York. She's dying to get out into the world again and live a normal life. But she...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...