Symbiote || ʙ.ɴ.ʜ.ᴀ

By MisteriSpade

Lab rats. That doesn't sound too fun. Yet, that is what I was my whole life. Until we met the boss... More

.p.
².Oh nO
³.Finally, some fun
⁴. Halfway
⁵.I'll meet you again
⁶.recovery
⁷.awakə
⁸.present mic
⁹.stūpıđıty
⁰-¹
⁰-²

¹. JeSUS-

9.3K 346 110
By MisteriSpade

Please read in 'Dark Mode'!
╔═══*.·:·.🔲✧    ✦    ✧🔳.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·.🔳✧    ✦    ✧🔲.·:·.*═══╝
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🕷.* :☆゚. ───

    With small, hurried pants a girl now about fourteen or fifteen ducked down into an alleyway, on the run from some cops.  It was just a couple simple pickpockets!  Three wallets, a golden watch and a diamond infested ring had been 'stolen' but it wasn't like the people that had them previously even needed them. . !

      'The wallets stupid bitch they need the wallets.'

      "Shut the fuck you parasite be grateful I'm allowing you to live within my masterpiece of a body," she muttered breathlessly, turning a sharp corner and pulling her mask back into place, as she stuffed all of the smuggled items into her satchel.  She quieted her breathing, to listen if the police had either gotten close or had been thrown off of their chase.

     'Call me a parasite again and maybe I'll find a kidney to lunch on.  Specifically yours.'

      She let out a pft, "Y-you wouldn't do that."

      Silence.

      "Please, I like my kidneys-"

     'Well then you better get me my goods.'

      Her heart slowed to a soothing rhythm as she decided she was safe, "Yeah, yeah. . . Can-"

     '*Sigh*, sure.'

      The girl punched the air excitedly, "Yes!"   With a small laugh, she pressed the mic on her communication device that his inside her ear, where she could talk to the other two, "Yoohoo~ I would appreciate a way back please!"

      She heard a sigh, "Alright where are you," the voice asked. "The alleyway right of that one boba place-"

      "Get me one, get me one!"
      "Hush, Jawbreaker!"

      "Eh, maybe next time. . ." The girl chuckled, tugging her hair, suddenly anxious, "How much longer do I gotta wait man?"

      "Give me a second!" The first voice grouched, one, two, three seconds passed, "Okay, check to your left."  She compiled, and had to walk a couple steps to find the portal- it was rimmed with a swiveling green, and you could see what was on the other side.  She smiled when she caught sight of her companions / self proclaimed brothers.

      She stepped through, throwing her arms up for a dramatic flair just as the portal snapped closed behind her.

      'So she works with others.' Thought a certain ravenette hero who sat perched at the top of a roof- he had tried erasing her quirk, and found out it hadn't been hers.  It was another's, she had accomplices.  His hand strained around his scarf, brows furrowing, what had led them down such a dark path. . ?

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘🕷༓🕷∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      "Wait, hold on- wait a minute-"

      "This is not up for debate, [R/n]," seethed a light blue haired man, his freakishly pale hand twitching, then suddenly looked down to look at you, "It's time for your guys' debut."

      You sighed, running your hands through your hair to ease yourself, "I thought we'd be like underground villains, y'know- away from media and stuff. . ?"  Another limb protruded from your back, causing for you to shiver, and when you looked to your right you saw a head of the same creature you met so long ago.  His eyes still the milky white you remeber, and his skin(?) just as dark.

     "Yeah, you do anything but that."  Phantom said, giving you a look, to which you scoffed and crossed your arms.

      "Whatever." You mumbled.

     Shigaraki rolled his eyes at you and Phantom's antics, "Prepare for tomorrow."

      You looked back at him and nodded, "Yeah, okay."  As you walked towards Azazel and Mira, you could feel his red eyes bore into your back.

      "Everytime we talk to the guy I feel like he hates us more and more," Phantom commented from over your shoulder, you hushed him, "Not so loud," "What?  It's the truth!" "Oh my God."

      Mira briskly walked in front of you, his abstract amber eyes blazing, and swatted the back of your head, "And that's for almost getting caught!" He barked.

      "JesUs, sorry man!" You exclaimed, stumbling forward and rubbing the back of your head, "Oww. . . Azazel stand up for me!"

      The ravenette's opened his green eyes to look at you, before yawning, "Nah, I'm good.  And tired," you heard him mumble the last part, as his tail trailed behind him, he was heading towards the bar.

      "Get me some whiskey!"

     "You're underage."

      "So are you!" Turning back around, disappointed and defeated, you went back to Mira and stuffed your face in his chest, "I'm hungryyyy," you drawled out.

      You could feel Mira put his hand on top of your head, "And?"

      "You're the only one who makes good food around here," You said, even if it wasnt your voice.  It was Phantom.  Damn, you really needed to set some boundaries.  "No we don't." "Stop!" "I'll stop once I eat."

      Mira laughed, "Yeah, okay fine." He ruffled your hair and walked off leaving you to your lonesome.

      "Welp-" "We should check how much cash we could get," he cut you off again, making your eye twitch, "Stop it!" You growled, "It's rude, and not considerate," as you continued to ramble, you shrugged of your satchel and shook everything out of it.  "So, what do you think?" You asked, picking up the ring with your pointer and thumb and brought it close to your face, inspecting it.

     You looked inside the ring, and saw no engraving, so either it was just a ring (very pricy ring) or it was an engagement ring with no engraving, which you highly doubted as the woman you had taken it from had it on her right hand.  "I think. . . At least one grand." "Damn, and the lady was wearing it for the world to see. . . Pretty stupid." "Agreed."

     You tenderly placed the ring on the old coffee table in front of you, and picked up one of the wallets, then flipped it open.  "Only seventy? That's a downer," "Damn," "Damn seconded." With a little huff, you plucked out the money and credit card, Azazel could try to get the password later.

      And so the afternoon continued, with you counting money, assesing how much something could cost and butting heads with Shigaraki.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘🕷༓🕷∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      "This is what I would call. . ." 'Bullshit.' Phantom finished the thought in your head, as you looked down at your so beloved tablet.  This was the same tablet you had received from mama back at the labs, the very one that had taught you everything you know.  But that wasn't what you were looking at right now, it was a news article on you.

      "I mean," you sat up abruptly in your run-down bed, and shifted in the fluffy blanket, "Masked Theif?! They couldn't have come up with something more creative?!" With a pout you exited out of the article with a press of the home button and pressed off the tablet.  "People these days. . ."

      'You're a person of these days.'

      "Nuh-uh!" You shook your head defiantly, "I am a person of fourteen years ago!"

      'Just because you were in the labs-'

      You smirked, blowing a spray strand of hair out of your vision, "Exactly! I only just started my life out here in the world two months ago!  I've had no time to really enjoy it, so-"

      'Then you're a person of the labs, you didn't fuckin' know there was an outside to them until you were seven!'

     ". . . Touche."

      'Touche motherfucker-'

      "Why did I let you discover the internet."

     'Admittedly, very big mistake on your part.'

      "You're so mean!"  You puckered your lower lip out into an angry pout, and crashed back into your bed, your arm quickly tugging up the blanket to cover your chest and arms.  You continued to mindlessly mumble profanities until eventually Mira and Azazel came in to sleep with you.  Yeah.  None of you can sleep without one another.  Weird, right?

      Nah.

      You gave them a sleepy, dopey smile, as Azazel climbed underneath the covers beside you, "Fancy seeing you here," you joked quietly.

      Azazel chuckled, wrapping an arm around you- and immediately you felt so much safer, "Consider yourself lucky," he joked back, as his head hit the pillow, but he had to be careful with his horns.  He turned his head lazily, "Miraaaaa,"

      "Whaaaat."

      "Cuddle with us," you said, raisng an arm from under the comfort of the blanket, "Please brotherrrr!"

      He rolled his eyes, but it didn’t stop a smile from gracing his lips, "Okay, okay," he laughed quietly.  None of you wanted to be too loud, especially tonight- Shigaraki was planning to infiltrate a prestigious hero school, (U.A. was it-?) the next day, and they still needed to plan some things out.

       He would get mad if you guys ever got too loud.

      Mira pulled out his hair band, since he didn't like going to bed with his hair up, and comfortably tucked himself under the covers of the blanket.  He threw an arm over Azazel to rest over his side and on you, as you did the same, with Azazel burying his face into your chest.  You were used to his horns poking you, and it no longer bothered you.  Mira grinned, feeling the younger boy's tail wrap aroumd his shin, "Goodnight everyone."

      "Goodnight."

╔═══*.·:·.🔲✧    ✦    ✧🔳.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·.🔳✧    ✦    ✧🔲.·:·.*═══╝
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🕷.* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 13K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
23.5K 1.3K 16
As a kid, bullied and shunt, there was nothing to the outside world that Izuku didn't hate at all. So without even thinking twice, he shut himself in...
51K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
243K 7.6K 29
You'd always play with him as a child. You'd always be nice to him as a child. You obtained your quirk. You eventually forgot about him later on in l...